HELLUVA BOSS (remastered)

By BiancaSantana880

Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it... More

Author's note
Mafia Ties
All in the fair of love and war
Exes and Oohs
Murder family
Loo Loo Land
Spring broken
C.H.E.R.U.B
Sin city
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
Queen bee
Guys night out
The circus
Tales from the circus: 2
Seeing stars
Old wounds
Western energy
Unhappy campers
Oops
MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL MID-SEASON SPECIAL (ft Fizzarolli)
Welcome to the hazbin hotel
Overture

The Harvest Moon Festival

150 2 0
By BiancaSantana880

Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stolas is heard.

Blitzo is shown lighting a cigar on Stolas' bed and folds his arms behind his head.

Stolas arms tied up, "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon"

Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

"When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about..."

He uses the cigar to burn the rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzo's cigar from him and takes a long drag of it.

"But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll"

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself"

Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzo's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals" Blitzo pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.

"Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks"

Stolas sits up, "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..."

Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch.

"...special access~" chuckles seductively.

"Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly"

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year"

"Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway"

"Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait..."

Blitzo waves a dismissive hand, "Oh, fuck my clients!"

Moxxie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign.

Moxxie is taking a shower but his phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard.

"Ugh" Moxxie taps the phone and continues to shower, The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie pokes his head and grabs the phone and sits up.

"What do you want, sir?"

"Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox!"

"I was in the shower" Moxxie steps out of the shower and changes.

"Well anyway, How would you and Mils and that shark of yours like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?"

"Well I don't-" just then Chaz came in.

He grabs Moxxie's phone and answers confidently.

"Sorry but he's not going, he's got other plans today"

"What other plans asshoke-"

But before they could continue any longer, Chaz hangs up.

"Hey what are you-" then Chaz scoops Moxxie up and drops him on the bed.

"Chaz what are you doing?" Moxxie backs up.

Then Chaz cozy up to him, "just thinking, maybe we should stay in tonight, but hey, do you remember our first date?"

"Yeah, it was in my bedroom, why?"

"What was that one place we dreamt about going together, just you and me"

"Uh...I don't know?"

"Come on Moxxie poxxie, think about it, it's that one place we promised we would go"

After thinking and thinking, Moxxie realized it.

"Sin city?"

Then Chaz revealed a brochure of sin city, "sin city, a night of gambling, partying and drinking, think about it just you and me what do you say"

Scene shifts to the Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch. The I.M.P van pulls up in front of two imps.

"Mama! Daddy!"

Millie gets out of the van and happily runs toward her parents.

Her father hugs her and spins her around before placing her down.

"Yeeeee-hawwww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Joe ruffles Millie's hair affectionately.

"I'm good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree"

"It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance"

"Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine! It's fine"

Then they see blitzo walking with loona and vortex, "Oh yeah! Y'all haven't met my boss Blitzo! And his hellhound!"

"I'm not just his hellhound"

"Yeah, she's my daughter!" pulls Loona to his side, "and this is my new adopted hound son: vortex" he pulls vortex on his other side.

"Only on paper"

"Hey" vortex waved. Blitzo walks away to greet Millie's parents.

Loona pulls out smartphone and begins typing, "Y'all don't deserve to know my name" Blitzo walks over to Millie's parents.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a" playfully elbows Millie, "sturdy bitch!"

"That we did! So... Blitzo, is it? Heh heh. That's a fine name" Blitzo and Joe shake hands.

"It reminds me of war"

Joe sighs happily, "Nothing like a little war to make a strong man!" flexes bicep.

"I like you people"

Then Millie frowns, "I wish Moxxie's was here I wonder how he's doing"

"Speakin of y'all should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!"

Black flaming hooves clop rapidly on the ground. An Imp's spiky tail whips a black horse's flank.

An Imp wearing a cowboy hat rides a black hell horse with a fiery mane.

The horse leaps over a fence. The horse rears up and roars in front of the group. Striker tips his hat in greeting, a stalk in his mouth.

"Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!" Striker gets off the horse and walks toward Millie.

"Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady" he winks.

"Ohhh!" Millie laughs sheepishly. Striker shakes Millie's hand.

"What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?"

"Oh, no! Freelance isn't free! It's a--... Never mind. We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss' boyyyyfrieeeend!"

"Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy"

"Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?"

"Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize"

"Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, sir"

"Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?"

"So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?" Striker and Blitzo shake hands.

"Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see" Blitzo makes a sexual motion with his hands.

"Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!"
Blitzo scuttles sideways over to Joe.

"I heard games! What games? I'm in!"

"Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Millie crosses her arms and pouts.

"Yeah! Wish I could play!"

"Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals"

"I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?"

"Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count"

"She so does!"

Sallie May carries a sack and a small imp drags an Imp body in the background.

"It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy!"
Millie seethes.

"Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss!"

Scene cuts to the Harvest Festival. Wally Wackford stands on stage with a microphone and speaks dramatically.

"Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!" Stolas takes the microphone from Wally Wackford.

Stolas chuckles, "How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!" A crowd of Imps glare at him and boos are heard.

"I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there... Yoo-hoo! Blitzy!" Stolas waves at him while Blitzo glares.

"Ugh. Fuck me"

A gun goes off and the games begin. as the other imps race down the trail. Striker climbs up a wooden ramp structure while Blitzo leaps down ahead of him. Vortex tries to catch up. He claws at the structure and falls into a small puddle.

In the next shot, Striker grins smugly at Blitzo who has his legs, arms and horns tied behind him. A muscular Imp holds a rope and grins at a vortex.

Striker, Blitzo and vortex team up in a tug of war match.

The scene cuts to a wrestling match in the mud between Blitzo and Striker.

A group of imps do a football huddle on top of vortex but he brushes them off.

"MOTHERFUC--!!" Cuts back to stage.

"I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!" Stolas takes the microphone from Wally Wackford.

"The winners are... Striker, my darling Blitzy! And his new found pup: vortex"

Stolas walks onto the stage and does a pose as the crowd cheers.

"Just say my name RIGHT! Fuckin' dick"

"Actually I wanna drop out of the competition" vortex says gasping everyone.

Blitzo walks onto the stage in frustration. Millie watches as vortex walks to the bleaches.

"Hey" blitzo calls him, "you're not going to continue?"

"Nah I just wanna give it a try"

"Well I'm so found of you"

Then Striker pulls out a guitar, "I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now, about me winnin'" Striker strums the guitar he pulled out.

Striker: ♫ Sweet victory... I smell the smell. ♫

Striker kicks a squealing fangirl imp in the face, sending her back to a group of imps who then maul her.

Striker: ♫ From up in stinkin' Heaven, to the rugged rocks of Hell, sweet victory ♫

♫ With everything I do ♫

♫ With every talent, I'm so much more talented than you ♫

Blitzo arrives with a slice of cheese on a stick and sits next to Millie in the bleachers. He eats the cheese.

"Isn't this guy great?"

"Kinda full of himself don't you think?" Vortex asked.

Striker: (off-screen) ♫ Everytime I tryyyy, I push it and succeed. ♫

"It's gonna be nice workin' with him"

Blitzo pours hot sauce on his cheese and takes another bite.

"Working with him...?" Millie asked.

"WHAT?!" Loona and vortex asked.

Striker: (off-screen) ♫ Every first attempt of every single deed ♫

"Yeaaaah! I asked him if he wants to join I.M.P"

"You asked... But...why? You don't know him too well, for all we know he could be dangerous?" Vortex says.

Striker: (off-screen) ♫ Me! I'm totally the best. ♫

Striker: ♫ The super cool me, handsome guy ♫

Striker: ♫ Did you hear something? It was just the wind. ♫

The crowd cheers.

"Thank you. You're too kind"

Volcanos with fiery spheres floating above them are revealed.

Blitzo lies down on the ground and looks admiringly at Bombproof as he feasts on an animal carcass.

Millie beams beside her parents as her brothers load up jack-o-lanterns into a truck.

Millie waves at them and runs off. Inside the cottage, vortex tiredly walks up some stairs. He had a long day, he was tired and sleepy, he runs his eyes and opens the door that wasn't were he was sleeping and peers around.

He notices a light coming from a box. He walks over and sees a rifle with glowing designs in an open gun case.

"Huh Oh..." He runs his hand along the side of the rifle.

"A genuine carmine crafted blessing-tipped rifle!How... How in the fuck did he get one o' these?!"

Striker leans against the door frame behind him.

"Why don't you ask me, big boy?"

"Shit! W- Why do you have this?! You are aware this kind of weapon can kill--"

"...demon royalty?"

"What are you?" Vortex was threatened by him.

Striker flicks his wheat stalk away, "if I told ya...I have to kill you!"

Striker runs his claws along the door. He closes the door and advances menacingly toward vortex with a grin.

"I don't know what you are up to, but if you think I'm gonna let you hurt my friend, or the prince, or anyone you're sadly mistaken"

Vortex swings his fist but Striker grabs vortex by the throat.

"I dealt with animals far more dangerous and feral and primal then you" Striker wraps his tail around vortex's neck.

He tosses vortex hard against the wall. He chokes vortex on the floor as vortex hisses and tries to claw at him.

Striker holds him down with his body weight. Vortex glances over to see a lamp on a table.

He kicks the table and the lamp crashes into Striker. Millie hears the crash from outside.

Vortex stands up and races toward the door. He pulls the door open but Striker roughly pulls him back by his tail.

Striker covers vortex's mouth and begins to strangle him. Striker chuckles evilly as vortex begins to lose consciousness.

Striker smirks, "Pathetic. Some hound"

Millie appears behind Striker and stabs him in the back with a knife.

Vortex collapses to the floor unconscious. A feral, enraged Millie stabs Striker repeatedly in the back.

She leaps onto his back and holds the knife at his neck, but he breaks from her hold and stops her at the last moment.

Striker then slams Millie off against the wall, breaking her arm.

A now-bleeding Millie collapses next to vortex, clutching her broken arm.

Striker grabs both of them by their hair and fur, tosses them into a cellar. Millie cries out as her foot gets caught in a bear trap.

" I'd kill y'all, but I feel like there's more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don't! Plus, you little things ain't worth the cleanup"

Striker closes the cellar doors but little did he know loona was eavesdropping.

She ran and open the cellar, "Millie!" She runs down the stairs to Millie, assessing her who was rubbing vortex's head who was still unconscious.

"Oh, Satan!"

"Loona, I'm fiiiine! I got worse than this during the flower tufts at my brother's weddin'. But I caught that fuckin' bouquet, and it was fuckin' worth it! You just help get vortex to get out there, and fuck up that brownnosin' cocksucker for us!"

Loona grabs vortex's arm and pulls it over her then she looks up and glares.

Scene cuts to Stolas on stage. Stolas magically flips through the grimoire.

"My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath! I, Stolas of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year's harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!"

The clouds swirl as Stolas creates a portal. The portal reveals a glowing orange full moon in the sky.

The crowd oohs in wonder. Striker chuckles darkly as he aims the rifle at Stolas' forehead.

A click is heard behind him. Blitzo aims his flintlock pistol at him.

"Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?!" Striker turns around.

"Bliiiitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!"

"You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!" Striker stands up.

"Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me"

"Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back"

"Blitzo, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords"

Striker walks around Blitzo. Blitzo's eyes move and he appears conflicted. He aims his gun as Striker moves in the shadows.

"Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?" Striker pins a frightened Blitzo against the wall.

"Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?"
Blitzo grins in lust.

"Ooh, that's kinda hot"

"We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzo"

"Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch"

"Been workshoppin' it" Striker moves Blitzo's gun away.

"Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm in" Striker grins, but hears another click.

"Huh?"

Loona appears behind him with Striker's rifle with an unconscious vortex.

"LOONY! TEX! What happened?!" He gasped.

Blitzo looks down to see Striker holding the knife in his other hand from behind.

"Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?"

"He attack vortex" loona yells as she sets vortex down.

"WHAT! Alright that's it! No body hurts my babies?"

Striker points Blitzo's pistol at loona. Lonna blocks the bullet with the rifle side.

"Oh, you daddy fucker! I'm gonna kill!" Blitzo bites at Striker's arm.

"AAAAGH!!"

"I'll teach you not to mess with my kids"

"ADOPTED KIDS" loona yells.

The fight begins as Blitzo elbows Striker in the face. They exchange blows, and Striker slams Blitzo into loona and vortex, both of them falling to the floor.

Loona sees the rifle on the floor and reaches for it. Striker pins her arm down with his boot.

"AAAGH!"

"You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?"

"HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!"

Blitzo whistles for vortex. Outside, he hears it then he jumps on vortex bitting him.

"Ugh, fuckin' damn it" striker throws him off, he gets throw to blitzo who he holds on to both of his hellhounds.

"It's a damn shame, Blitzo. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well"

"In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT! I won't team up with someone who dare attacks my kids"

Blitzo swings his foot under Striker and trips him. Blitzo kicks Striker away, causing him to drop his rifle, which loona grabs.

Blitzo races toward Striker and vortex knock his head with a lamp.

He lands punches at his face and swipes his tail at him. Blitzo uses his tail to toss Striker to the side pulling him away from vortex, loona fires a warning shot near Striker's head.

Blitzo, vortex and loona close in on Striker and Blitzo pulls out his pistol.

"I still think it's embarrassing. You're wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on two weak little--" loona fires a shot near Striker.

"You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?" She says.

"Vermin"

"Who's weak now, BITCH--?!" Blitzo says, "I raised my puppies better then that"

Striker narrows his eyes and kick Blitzo's gun out of his hand.

He shoves Blitzo aside and heads toward the open window.

"Maybe you'll get me next time... Blitzy"

Striker escapes through the window. Blitzo points his pistol outside, looking at the celebration in worry.

Scene cuts to the ranch. Lin bandages up Millie's arm as she sits with her foot in a cast. Loona struggles to fit clothes in a suitcase.

Blitzo grabs vortex by his face, "aw you ok baby" he coke, speaking in baby talk.

"Yes I'm fine, just a little headache but I'll be fine"

"Well I'm glad you are ok" Blitzo hugs his neck which surprised vortex but he smiled and his tail wagged.

Millie stands up on crutches and walks away, "well I guess we should get home now"

But as soon as they made it home, they find something horrible.

They see Chaz and moxxie back from sin city, they were bruised and Chaz was badly injured.

"Whoa, what happened to you guys?" Millie asked.

"It's a long story" moxxie had a traumatic look on his face.

Scene cuts to a sign that reads "Hideaway Motel Vacancy.

The Guy That Tried 2 Kill U Def Isn't Here." Striker is on a bed, talking on the phone.

"Huh... I failed to kill the target at the festival. But don't worry, ma'am... It won't happen again" Stella drums her fingers on the table impatiently.

"It better not! I want this cheating prick dead! I don't care who you have to go through, MAKE IT HAPPEN!"

Stella is seen sitting at a dinner table with Stolas, who is reading a book called "Imps in the Sheets", and Octavia.

Stolas pauses from eating to look at his wife in concern while Octavia bops her head to music tapping on the wine glass with her fork.

"Understood"

Stella hangs up the phone. Striker twirls the gun in his hand.

"I'll get him next time"

Striker chuckles evilly as he turns off the light. His yellow eyes glow in the darkness to rattlesnake hisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.7K 22
Based on a popular web series: Helluva Boss made by Vivienne Medrano, also known as Vivziepop. Salvadoran-American animator who also made the Popular...
2.1K 27 9
So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought to make one story where the Imps meet the...
903 35 17
Be careful with the people you are around....because you might end up in a dark out known as hell. 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 Abuse Trauma sexual abuse gore
121K 2.8K 60
After 18 years of nothing but pain and suffering Y/n Beckett is on his own, seeking adventure, a fresh start, and a new life. So when he stumbles ac...