Red Blood, Pink Eyes

slayerstories tarafından

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... Daha Fazla

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Constant Training part 2

150 8 8
slayerstories tarafından

tanjiro pov:

'the sun was about to set, I was in the dojo training my close combat skills and just as I was about to finish kanae along with nezuko entered the room, nezuko had a shocked expression on her face'

"Finally! why did it take you two so long to get here?"

kanae:"sorry sorry, we needed a few things to prepare for nezuko's training!"

nezuko:".....big brother......are you really going to try and master-"

"yeah i am, I'm not sure what benefits I'll get from it, hell I don't even know if it'll work but let's hope it does"

nezuko:"well alright then, Let's get this started!" *fists bump in the air*

*does the same* "yeah!"

kanae:*chuckles* "then I suppose I shouldn't keep you both waiting! now listen up, the explanation for this training will now be told to you two right now!"

"....did you really need to word it like that?

kanae:"let me have my fun :( "

'kanae went on explaining the training that she told us about, Total Concentration Breathing Constant is a breathing technique where the user is able to preform The breathing technique 24/7 without any breaks, this was the main goal for nezuko but for me? I'm supposed to learn total concentration after that I can work on the same training that nezuko has, with the instructions given to us we headed out to start our training, nezuko had the triplets helping her out with a few steps.........apparently she needed to break a gourd by blowing air into it, the gourd is made out of special materials which makes it even harder to break, kanae made kanao do the same thing and the largest gourd she was able to break was almost the same size as nezuko which shocked me, anyways inorder for nezuko to break it she had to increase her lung capacity so she started working on physical training, meanwhile I was still stuck on how to even grasp Total concentration with no other choice I went to nezuko for advice'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator pov:

-ten days have passed, a sunny day-

{ note: if your wondering what was tanjiro doing in those ten days he was improving his close combat skills}

nezuko:*running on the fence* (I'm starting to get the hang of this training, the more I use total concentration, the bigger of a stamina boost I can get tho sometimes I feel like I'm about to die)

tanjiro:*wearing his hat* "Hey nezuko!"

nezuko:*stops* "oh! Hi big brother! are you doing okay?"

tanjiro:"kinda? I don't know how to grasp total concentration, I thought I can get some advice from you"

nezuko:*drops from the fence and starts dancing around while having stars in her eyes* "Yay! I get to teach big brother something I know!"

tanjiro:(hahahaha looks like she wanted to do that for years)

'but before nezuko can continue, inosuke and zenitsu who were fully recovered came from behind tanjiro, both the Kamado siblings asked why they were here, they took the same rehabilitation training for five days and lost multiple times, they gave up on beating kanao but shinobu encouraged them to ask nezuko or tanjiro for advice'

nezuko:"oh okay then! now the way I managed to grasp total concentration is by expanding my lungs! like this! when that rattles your blood,your bones and muscles will go Boom Boom! you gotta stop that!

zenitsu& inosuke:"............."

tanjiro:"hmm I see let me try now"

zenitsu:(You managed to understand that!?!!)

tanjiro:*does what nezuko said, he feels something different and he does it for a few minutes*

nezuko:"yeah yeah yeah that's it big brother! you got it!........wait.....STOP BEFORE YOU-"

tanjiro:"A-aaahh!!" *falls to the ground*

inosuke:"o-oi! what wrong gonpachiro!?"

zenitsu:"t-tanjiro!?! what happened!?"

nezuko:"I-I forgot to mention, holding total concentration breathing for a long time without increase your lung capacity is painful..... speaking from experience"

tanjiro:(I-I f-feel like my lungs are about to explode! B-but a-at least my regeneration should prevent such injuries) *slowly gets up*

zenitsu:"u-um so how do we increase our lung capacity?"

nezuko:"By doing some intense physical Training!"

zenitsu:"W-What!? Y-you got to be kidding me! I-I don't want to train like that! it kills me every time!"

inosuke:".....I don't know what to do, I didn't understand you nezuko....."

{note: I feel like that inosuke should say nezuko's name correctly because she is kind and easygoing on inosuke, as for tanjiro....he'd kind too but I feel like he should be more matured and someone who doesn't get bothered by silly things}

Tanjiro:*fully regenerate* "okay that didn't feel great at all.....but thanks for the lesson nezuko!, I'm gonna go and eat something" *leaves*

nezuko:"your welcome big brother!"
(okay......now I have to get zenitsu and Inosuke to start training.....but how?)

'just then kanae showed up out of nowhere, she already heard and knew what was going on from shinobu so she decided to help zenitsu and Inosuke'

kanae:"ara~ara what's wrong zenitsu and Inosuke? aren't you supposed to be training now that you know what to do?"

zenitsu & inosuke:*shakes their heads violently*

kanae:"ehehehe I see now, You both needs some encouragement, all you need to do is just set your mind on to it after all it's really simple and easy to master"

nezuko:(is it really easy to master? I mean I felt like dying when I tried to maintain total concentration for too long)

kanae:*puts her hand on inosuke's shoulder* "but if you can't do it then I guess that settles it"

inosuke:"grk"

kanae:"Maybe your still recovering from your injuries or perhaps that it's too hard or compliment to do, either way everyone has their limits including you"

inosuke:*angry marks appear on his mask*

kanae:*pats his shoulder* "no need to push beyond what you can do, now you go rest until you can start taking missions"

inosuke:"RAAAAAAAH! DON'T TELL THE GREAT INOSUKE WHAT HIS LIMITS ARE! I'LL RIP YOUR  CHEST CLEAN! JUST WATCH THERE IS NO OBSTACLE THAT THE GREAT INOSUKE CAN'T DO!"

nezuko:(huh......that...... surprisingly worked......)

kanae:*grabs both zenitsu's hands* "do your best zenitsu! I'm your number one fan!"

zenitsu:*blushes madly and stands up* "Y-YESS! I'LL DO MY BEST!"

nezuko:(........grrhmm) *a bit annoyed at the tactic that kanae used*

'all four of them resumed their training, tanjiro wasn't able to join his sister and friends due to them training in the sun but that didn't stop him infact it motivated him, he wanted to turn back into a human to feel sun Hitting his skin, to play with his friends and sister, to walk like a normal person and all of that was enough to lift Tanjiro's spirit to the absolute limit....... perhaps beyond it.......'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-five days later-

nezuko pov:

*inhales a lot of air*

the triplets/tanjiro:*sweating a bit*

*then blows the air into the gourd* "HMRMMM!"

the triplets:"YOU CAN DO IT NEZUKO"

*pushes a little bit harder and finally breaks it*

the triplets/nezuko/tanjiro:"YAY IT BROKE/I DID IT!/way to go nezuko!"

'after fifteen long hard days of non-stop training I managed to break the same gourd that kanao was able to break, I was so excited and relived that my training had paid off, it was mostly thanks to kiyo,sumi and naho helping me, I asked them if they could hit me if I ever stopped doing total concentration while sleeping.....it was difficult at first but I still manage to do it, big brother also did the same thing, all of us cheered for him and just like me he broke it, that made it official.....me and big brother had master total concentration constant'

the triplets:"HE BROKE IT!"

"amazing job big brother!"

tanjiro:"hahaha thanks you also did incredible, alright.....I think it's time to redo that rehabilitation  training, what do you think?" *fist bumps his right palm*

"you know it! this time we'll win!"

kiyo:"I'm sure you both will win!"

sumi:"yeah! both of you have worked very hard!"

naho:"Good luck! we'll be cheering for you two!"

"Yeah!"

tanjiro:*smiles and nods at them*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
aoi pov:

'lady kanae told me to go and prepare the rehabilitation training for nezuko and tanjiro apparently they are ready to beat kanao, I'm not really sure if they'll be able to pull it off because I have seen kanao's strength but nonetheless I still did what lady kanae asked me too, a few minutes later kanao arrived not talking like usual and stood next to me, an hour after kanao came ,nezuko and her demon brother came into the dojo along with kiyo,sumi and naho'

"you two are finally here, what took you so long?"

nezuko:"sorry aoi, we had to deal with inosuke, he found out that me and big brother had broke the gourd before him so he's a bit salty"

"that guy never shuts up..... anyways it's time to start the training, everyone here should already know what to do"

'and I was correct, nezuko was first ti complete the first part which was pretty quick, tanjiro also did the first part but he didn't scream in pain like the last time, the second part was about to begin'

"alright nezuko your up first, are you ready?"

nezuko:"ready as you are"

"okay...on 3........1.........2........3!"

tanjiro pov:

'the game started, the triplets were cheering for nezuko as well as me, I noticed that she's using total concentration and because of that she was getting closer and closer, after 14 minutes she managed to grab kanao's hand I saw the look on aoi's face she was shocked no doubt about it'

aoi:"with only one minute to spare......well congrats Nezuko"

triplets:"you did it nezuko!"

nezuko:"I sure as hell I did! good luck on your turn big brother!"

"thanks nezuko I'll do my best"
*stands in position*

kanao:*also does the same*

aoi:"alright....1......2......3!"

'it was my turn to catch kanao, I didn't use total concentration right off the bat because I wanted to see where my training has taken me, after ten minutes I started to use total concentration and just like that the game was over'

triplets/nezuko:"So fast!/he did it!"

kanao:*surprised a tiny bit*

aoi:".....w-woah.....I...well congrats to you as well tanjiro, okay it's time for the third exercise everyone! ready yourselves!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shinobu pov:

'I was in my own office or lab if you want to call it that, mixing and creating wisteria was a hobby that I didn't focus that much but It became a hobby since that is the only way I can fight, I hate the fact I'm that weak but I can't do anything about it,my peace was interrupted when the door opened to reveal nee-san entering'

"nee-san please! knock on the door!"

kanae:"My bad! I just wanted to check on you since you have been in here all day, why don't you take a breather?"

"ugh fine, hey kanae.....I wanted to ask something, when you told me that tanjiro was going to master total concentration what made you think he could?"

kanae:"hm well think about it, that breathing technique is pretty much just a different way to breath, even tho he's a demon he can still breath normal like us which means that he also has the ability to master total concentration, I'm also curious as too how far he can go"

"you do realize that curiosity is a dangerous thing....right?"

kanae:*chuckles* "yes that much is true, oh! I just remember both he and nezuko should be taking the rehabilitation training by now, I'll go check ok them bye bye!" *leaves*

"she really got stop checking on everyone every 30 seconds, doesn't she have something that can take her attention?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kanae pov:

'I walked towards the dojo where I heard the sound of yelling and muffled cheers, reaching the door I slowly opened it as to not cause any distractions.......until I saw a sweet and cute scene'

triplets& nezuko:"YOU CAN DO IT TANJIRO/BIG BROTHER!"

kanao:*playing the cup game with tanjiro really fast*

tanjiro:*stops kanao from holding a cup and grabs another one before she can stop him* (THERE! I DID IT! NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS-........wait......this tea smells bad.....it would be rude and not nice to just splash it on kanao)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Awwwe~ So Cute!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
tanjiro:"......does.....does this count?"

aoi:"....I....."

nezuko:"well......you DID take a cup and put it on kanao's head........."

kiyo:"the goal of this is to try and take the cup without lady kanao being able to prevent it, So it counts!"

tanjiro:"then......I'm done?"

sumi:"yeah! you finished the training!"

naho:"Congratulations! tanjiro!"

'the triplets,tanjiro and nezuko are all celebrating tanjiro's Victory while kanao is still on the floor with the cup on her head, aoi was standing by the sidelines shocked by tanjiro's accomplishment, I entered the room while smiling at the scene I just saw it was very adorable and kind of tanjiro to do that'

"ara~ara congratulations tanjiro, I see that you have improved and mastered total concentration"

tanjiro:"it was mostly thanks to all of you, but yeah I did and nezuko also finished the training"

nezuko:"Yep! but....I'm still sorry that I splashed you kanao, I should've done what big brother did"

kanao:*staying silent*

nezuko:(I-Is she that mad!?)

"ehehehe anyways now that both of you have completed the training you'll start taking missions, but you'll be resting a bit I'll notify master of your recovery"

tanjiro:"Right.......hey kanae? there's something I wanted to ask, where can I find the flame Hashira? I want to ask him about my Breathing style"

*everyone gets interested*

"hm? Rengoku? well I don't know where he is at the moment but I can send a crow to find him, when the crow comes back I'll tell you and then you head out to find him okay?"

tanjiro:"okay thanks for help kanae"

"ehehehe your welcome, now I must go Bye bye!" *leaves*

nezuko:"hey big brother?.....what did you mean about that? and....since when did you start learning a breathing style"

tanjiro:"eeehhh it's a story for another time nezuko, for now I think it's time to rest okay?"

nezuko:"hm... alright fine, But your going to tell me later okay?"

tanjiro:"I promise"

holy crap! I was brainstorming on how to write this chapter but I finally did, Hope you enjoyed it

until next time, Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

210 10 8
What if Nezuko became a Demon Slayer instead of Tanjiro? This time, I won't list who's swapped with who, you'll have to find out on your own ;)
24.6K 496 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
875 51 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...