The Best Of Us. (Ellie X Male...

By JasonCheng1223

Ellie Williams X Male reader. After the event of Salt Lake City, Ellie begins doubting Joel's promise. Until... More

Before Jackson
Reunion
Arriving Jackson.
Jackson Community.
Ellie Williams.
You And Me.
His Past.
Let It Out.
Confession.
Dragged.
It Begins.
No Wrong. Just Needs.
Berserk.
A Chance.
First Snow.
Not An Update.
Condition.
Debt.
The Calm.
Storm Is Coming.
Vengeance.
Mercy.
Who's Going?
Journey.
Not an but a FUCKING RANT‼️
Seattle Day 1.
Seattle Day 1(Part Two).
Seattle Day 1(Part Three).
Seattle Day 1(Part Four).
Seattle Day 1(End)
Seattle Day 2.
Seattle Day 2(Two).
Seattle Day 2(Three).
Seattle Day 2(Four).
Seattle Day 2(End).
Seattle Day 3.
Seattle Day 3(Two).
Seattle Day 3(Three).
Seattle Day 3(Four).
Seattle Day 3(Five).
Seattle Day 3(Six).
Seattle Night 3(One).
Seattle Night 3(Two).

Seattle Day 2(Five).

878 44 29
By JasonCheng1223

Hospital.

"You..."

Nora is stunned, shocked, astonished by the presences of someone who she never thought would see again. At least not so soon.

"Now don't be so surprised. And stay away from the table." She complies with Joel's demand while still having her hands up.

"Remember us?" She turns towards Ellie now. "Yeah. Bet you did. Where's Abby?"

Of course it's Abby. She's the ringleader of Salt Lake crew.

"The trespassers these two days, they're you guys. Should've known better." Nora finally connected the dots.

"Or maybe you should've stay the fuck away from Jackson." Ellie raises her voice slightly.

"Isaac wants the cure. He'll send someone else, maybe more after the invasion is over."

"He won't have anyone else to send after we killed all of ya." Now Joel just had to reveal his plan. "But first," He takes a large step, gripping his gun that's aiming at Nora's face real tight. "Where is Abby?"

"You think I'm gonna rat out my friend? Fuck off old man. If you didn't interfered with the surgery, we could all be immune by now. How many people are dead because of you?" Nora's does make a point. For her at least.

"But I'm still alive." Ellie chimes in. "Why waste my life for millions that I won't even know? My life worth more to those around me than the rest of the world." Good response from Ellie. Selfish, but accurately shown how her life is worth living after Joel saved her.

Nora tried. But these two aren't the listening kind. They just blasted their ways across the city to find Abby.

"You might as well pull the trigger now."

Joel and Ellie looked at each other for a moment.

Ellie's finger reach for the trigger, ready to do it. But the timing is a problem.

"Hey Nora. Isaac just said that..."

'Seriously!?'

The two Wolves who just interrogated Nora not long ago walked in the room, startled the trio. And Nora quickly make a dash for it.

"Nora!"

*Bang! *Bang!!

Joel eliminates the two. But by the time he's done, Ellie has already left the room, going after Nora.

He tried to give chase. But two major issues.

One. The two are fast as fuck. They should be in the Olympics.

"Ellie!!"

Two. He's old. Sure he's strong. Ruthless when it comes to killing. But running, is never his strongest suit. Dude should never skip leg days and cardio.

"Trespassers!" Nora shouted, alarming the remaining Wolves in the building. "Shoot them!!"

"You can't escape this Nora!" Ellie's just as desperate as Nora is. Only a few feet behind her during the chase.

*Bang!!

"Get her!"

"Go! Go! Sh-"

*Boom!!!

"What the!?"

*Boom! *Boom!

"Arrgghhh!!! Fuck!!!"

"Take cover!"

Joel begins throwing his pipe bombs left and right, blowing up the enemies.

Now this is something Joel prefers to do. Killing is much fitting for someone his age rather than hunting. He is a Texan after all.

All he can do is hoping that Ellie could get her hands on Nora.

Running around the corner, Ellie followed and made a sharp turn, but was ambushed by Nora who's actually hiding to surprise her.

Nora tackled Ellie to the ground, kicked the gun away from reach.

"Rarghhh!!"

A power struggle between the two as Ellie pulled out her switchblade, and Nora is pinning her down.

*Slash!

Ellie managed to land a slash on Nora's arm, and she quickly stand up, backing away from Ellie.

Kicking Ellie down, she ran away like the bitch that she is. Another chase ensued but this time, it was short and simple.

Nora came to a halt, entering a room with a massive crack on the floor leading to the lower level.

Spores can be seen rising from that place.

"No where to go." Ellie closing in, thinking she has the edge now. "Now. Abby."

She points her gun at the defenseless woman in front.

*Thud!

"Nora!!?"

Three Wolves busted in the place.

Startled, Ellie sprints at Nora in full strength, knocking them both down to the lower floor.

*Thud!!

They land hard against the concrete below.

*Cough! *Cough!

It didn't take long for Nora to feel the effect of the spores, messing up her breathing and vision.

And they're not alone.

*Click!? *Click..

Three clickers crept towards the direction of the two who're slowly getting up on their feet.

"Shit! They went down there."

"Put your mask on."

*Bang! *Bang!

Gunshot can be heard from above them.

It was Joel who just arrived at the top, killing the three Wolves.

Looking down, Joel could see that Ellie is there, standing still in the presence of the infected.

But not Nora though. Her coughing is getting worse.

Frustrated, Ellie drags Nora into a secluded room and shut the door.

"Where's Abby?"

"..... I'm fucking dead anyway. Why would I tell you...."

Pulling out her switchblade once again, she lowers herself to meet Nora's gazes real close.

"Because I could make it quick, " She proceeds to stab Nora's lap.

"Arggghhhh!!!!"

"Or I can make it, much, much worse."

No answer from Nora. Only her breathing is getting heavier by the time.

And Ellie follows up with another stab.

"Ugghhh!!!!"

And another.

It keeps going until.

"Abby....lost everything..."

Nora's mind is slowly fading. Probably because of blood lost and the infection is taking over. She's not sure what to and what not to do.

"Keep talking."

"(Y/N...." Now that piqued Ellie's interest.

"You know him?"

"Aquari...um...."

Nora is twitching, slightly.

And Ellie think she lost every chance at getting more information from her, so she dragged her out the place and tossed her to the clickers.

The clickers waste no time in devouring the woman as Ellie watches on. Talk about satisfaction.

While the clickers are busy feeding on Nora, or what used to be Nora, Ellie ignites her molotov, eliminate them all in one swoop.

Thanks to Joel, she managed to reach the top again after that.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. She knew about (Y/N). Said something about the aquarium."

Joel reaches for the map, and started searching. A ferris wheel on the map, with the name, 'Seattle Waterfront Aquarium' by the side.

"Okay. Let's head back to Jesse for now."

~~

F. O. B. Wolves second base.

Manny who was supposed to lead the first wave of the team during the impending invasion, is sneakily trying to reach (Y/N) who's held within cell guarded by two Wolves.

The Hispanic man tried various methods, like bribing his fellow wolves and stuff. But they won't budge. Isaac picked them for various reasons, and loyalty is one of them.

One of the guard sighs after Manny is walking towards them. Again.

"What now Manny?"

"Relax. I'm just trying to talk to the kid. May I?"

"Say your graces. But you're not getting close to the cell." The guards move to the side, but not too far to keep Manny from trying anything else.

"(Y/N). You hungry?"

The boy looks up at him. Hungry? Dude is starving, dehydrated, and blurry.

"I'm sorry. Fellas, can I give him some water?" Turning towards the guards, hoping they could at least turn a blind eye to his offering.

"No."

"Aw come on. He's a kid."

"Don't make me call Isaac Manny." He warned the man.

"How many times have I saved both of you from the Scars?" Dude tries the favor card.

"It's different."

"Okay then." He turned towards the other guard. "Ed, how many times have Abby saved you?"

"What does she got to do with this?" Eddie who seems to have a soft spot for Abby, is curious.

"That's her freaking brother in there man."

The guards eyes both are wide open. This new info is a shocker.

"What?" Eddie slumped his shoulders.

"You're bullshitting." The other still won't take anything he said.

"It's true Ed. I've known (Y/N) since my Fireflies days."

"Hehehehhe...." Now (Y/N) laughs inside his cell. "You don't know me Manuel...."

Manny shrugged at Eddie after (Y/N)'s statement. Despite what the prisoner is saying, the nickname did give it away.

"Don't be stupid Eddie. He's lying. Even the prisoner said no." The other guard, Nic is getting restless.

So what if he's Abby's brother? He's a prisoner because Isaac said so.

"Seriously Nic?" Manny rolled his eyes.

"Well said. Listen to the prisoner." Now (Y/N) chimes in, agreeing with Nic.

"Shut up boy!"

Manny sighed, taking a glance at his invisible watch on his left hand.

"Sorry fellas. My patience just ran out."

*Bang!

He grabbed his handgun from behind and shot Nic head on.

Shocked, Eddie aimed his AK at Manny, who did the same with his.

"Don't make me do this Eddie."

A stand off between the two.

"Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot."

(Y/N) is getting excited at this inter turmoil of the Wolves. He's clapping while encouraging the two to open fire.

The hungry boy seems to finally regain some energy after Nic dies.

"Please Ed. Abby is my friend."

Manny knows he doesn't have much time, as soldiers would definitely hear the gunshot.

Eddie eventually gives up. He takes out the keys and throw it at Manny who wasted no time in freeing (Y/N).

"We have to get out of here. My bag is already outside by the window."

(Y/N) stretches himself for a bit.

Manny hands (Y/N) his gun, and went over to pick up Nic's AK.

Eddie is still devastated at his own action. And Manny tries to convince him to come with them.

"I think I'll stay."

Manny can't say he won't understand Eddie's decision.

*Bang!

Now it was (Y/N) who shot Nic, blowing his brain in front of Manny.

"What the fuck!?" Manny couldn't believe what just transpired in front of him.

"He's gonna have to deal with Isaac if he stay. Consider it mercy from me." The boy does have a point.

"Gunshot! Go! Go!"

Shoutings can be heard by the two. Nearby Wolves is closing in on the place.

"Let's just go."

"I think I'll stay too." Another unbelievable statement from (Y/N).

"Are you out of your god damn mind? First you told Isaac you're immune. When did that happen!? Then you shot Eddie who just freed you like two minutes ago! What is wrong with you?"

"Eventually I'll shoot you too man. That nigger Isaac comes first. Then the Wolves. Follow by the Scars. Or Fahrenheits, whatever they called themselves. I came to Seattle for one reason only."

Now Manny's confused. He didn't come here for Abby, then what is?

"Wha-"

"I'm here to avenge my family." He said it. He ain't no Toretto, but he cares about his family.

_______________________________________________________________

Done. Enjoy. Nothing new from this yet. Except for the Manny went rogue part.

I thought Rat King would appear but decided to save it for the future. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 192 27
|COMPLETED| [TABLE OF CONTENTS] - Violence - Bad Language After many years Phil finds Jackson City, there will see once again someone he knows very w...
34.1K 1K 87
MATURE READ: We loved each other with fragments of ourselves that were dead - Nikita Gill Love. Such a poignant emotion. Such a terrifying feeling to...
72.2K 1.2K 23
|COMPLETED| This is the sequel to The Last Of Us x OC! Male reader, if you haven't read that then read it before this one! :) Ellie had lost her best...
25K 434 17
This story is fanfiction to the game The Last Of Us (big surprise). Even if you don't know the game, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine if you read th...