Loki's Punishment - Short Sto...

By Monkeygurlalways

A collection of short kinky stories. Mature themes throughout. Don't read if under 18 ------- ***Number 1 #l... More

Story 1 - The Wedgie
Story 1 - The Hammer
Story 1 - The Stockings
Story 1 - Figging
Story 1 - The Submissive
Story 2 - Psellismophilia
Story 3 - Objectophilia
Story 4 - Fire & Ice
Story 5 - Reindeer Games
Story 6 - Quirofilia
Story 7 - Stigmatophilia

Story 8 - Sloppy Seconds

732 27 5
By Monkeygurlalways

"For the whores that want to get ALL their holes fucked by all of the above at the same time...

...welcome to the gangbang of a lifetime."

It's odd watching my wife get used like a cum-bucket... a whore... a slut...

Degrading as it sounds, she likes it, loves it even, and truth be told... so do I. The way her body writhes, the way she's taken and used over and over.

But, even though I allow this, crave this, she is still forever mine.

Mine to play with.

Mine to taunt.

None of these others exist beyond these walls.

It is just her and I.

Just as it should be.

Even though I am willing to share her in this room, even though there are eight others here, all lined up like boys in a candy shop, rubbing their cocks eagerly as they watch the one before fucking her used and abused holes, I feel a sense of possessiveness over her. Possession, which is only going to end one way - with her screaming my name as I pump her full with my seed.

Of course, we have done this before, but this feels different somehow.

Now she can see.

She can see them all as she feels them surrounding her, inside and out.

As I sit here in the corner of the room, watching from the comfort of my dark green leather chair as she gets filled over and over until swathes of their ejaculations coat and drip from every orifice like a river bursting its banks, I feel a sense of pride.

She isn't blindfolded this time. This time I want her to know precisely who's fucking her.

My cock in my hand is rigid and needy, jerking and twitching slowly with every stifled moan she makes. Her glassy eyes continually search for mine in her haze of torturous pleasure, almost begging for me to join in.

But not yet.

Not until she can't take any more ministrations will I intervene and give her what she truly wants - her master... her king... her everything.

Currently, Will is ramming his cock down her throat as her head tilts off the edge of the small oak table.

It's barely big enough for her to lay on, but therein lies the point.

Another level of pain to add to her list of growing torturous pleasures as the edges dig into her curves, bruising her delicate skin further, making sure we both will remember this night for days to come.

Will's cassock is parted, unfortunately obscuring at least some of the view of his shaft spearing her open mouth as the white material of his robe ripples back and forth with each thrust of his hips. The silver cross hanging around his neck sways like a pendulum, keeping time and counting down the seconds until he explodes all over her pretty face.

He always insists on remaining relatively clothed. But, his head is tipped down, watching the swell of her throat as his cock moves deeper along the lithe column, stretching her and making her choke, gag and gasp for air.

Will can't help but look at what he's doing as sweat beads on his forehead, proving how much effort he puts into this. The great "non-sinner" is unable to look away from his digressions as he commits unspeakable acts that his late wife, Stella, and new woman, Cora, would never allow.

Saliva coats my beauty's cheeks, leaving a trail of wetness that runs into her eyes, as well as dripping onto the floor.

Her skin is coloured with a light pink flush across her face and neck. The blotches of colour look like lily pads across a pond, drawing your eye to the ripples in her skin as her body is jolted against the oak beneath her.

Red hand prints mark her thighs, backside and breasts from the punishments she has taken as I sit back and watch in leisure.

Sweat not only beads on her forehead, similar to Will's, but also on her chest, making her breasts gleam in the light.

It's fascinating watching those perfect globes bounce with every movement.

I drag my gaze over her body as her eyes plead with mine. She looks incredible with her lips stretched like that. All taunt and pale, yet swollen from overuse.

Her back arches from the wooden table as James grips her thick thighs, ploughing his length into her cunt at breakneck speed, like a buck rutting as fast as possible before the chance is lost.

James is the fourth to take her pussy, to take his pleasure from her.

His cock is coated in the remnants of the previous men, turning it milky white.

It only adds to the lubrication, allowing him to move with ease inside her, driving as deeply as he can until he hits her cervix and his balls slap her ass. The sound coming from the slapping of skin makes it appear as if he's getting a round of applause for the excellent job he's doing at destroying her cunt.

I watch him as his biceps flex. The taunt muscles ripple as he changes his grip, holding her thighs more firmly.

It's very obvious how close he is to reaching ecstasy as he grits his teeth, clenching his jaw tighter with every powerful movement of his hips.

Her eyes widen as Will drives his cock so far into her throat that she now can't swallow against it.

His hands are gripping her hair so tightly that I know when he lets go, he'll have strands of her locks stuck between his sweaty fingers.

Will roars as he comes in jittering thrusts.

His fine curls stick to his forehead as his mouth drops open, allowing him to catch his breath.

The crucifix now skims along the valley of my wife's breasts as Will leans over her, taking in the sight before him as he comes back down from his dizzying high.

I watch as he steps back slowly, withdrawing his softening cock from her mouth. His creamy cum leaks from the corner of her mouth as she tilts her head to look at me directly, seeking my approval.

The corner of my mouth lifts just enough for her to register my praise.

My words are not needed yet.

Her body is still sliding roughly back and forth on the table as James continues fucking her cunt.

He looks close to his end, too, as Adam replaces Will.

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

Adam bounces his cock on her pink and sweaty cheek, drawing her attention back up to meet his piercing gaze.

I watch as her eyes take in the vampire now standing above her.

His porcelain-cold hands roam over her chest, pinching her nipples.

They are already swollen and sore from when Johnathan sucked and nipped them into stiff peaks.

She moans loudly as Adam's freezing touch turns her hot, sweaty skin cold enough for goosebumps to form.

He bends over and runs his tongue down from her collarbone to her right nipple.

I'm surprised he had the willpower to ignore her pulsing jugular, but his interest seems to lie in the beating organ below the valley of her sweat-covered breasts as his mouth moves across her skin.

Adam pauses, his mouth hovering over her heart. He moves his hands to gather her hair delicately in his grip as he lines his cock up with her open and waiting mouth.

Such a good girl...

As the pulsing head passes her lips, allowing her warmth to wrap around him, his head turns to rest his ear over her heart as he has to hunch his back.

Immediately, his hips start to thrust at a leisurely pace, pushing her tongue against the bottom of her mouth as he hits the back of her throat.

James grunts as his garbled words of euphoria echo around the room. Some of the others cheer him on as they watch from the sidelines, overpowering the sound of his skin slapping against hers.

There's even a 'Yee-Haw' from the American who's only wearing a cowboy hat.

James's grip is so tight around her thighs that they are no doubt bruising under his fingers as he lifts her ass from the table's edge, changing the angle to drive deeper into her. His head tips back as he explodes inside her cunt, slamming into her twice more before he stills, balls deep in her.

For a few seconds, his body trembles as he reaches his nirvana and no doubt sees stars behind his closed lids as he relishes in her warmth that wraps around him.

James is careful with her afterwards, lowering my love gently back to the table and placing a delicate kiss directly below her belly button before stepping away.

Considering how he was pounding into her mercilessly only a few moments ago, he seems to be treating her with a sort of reverence now as he looks longingly at her with sated eyes.

Her legs are the ones to tremble now as her toes barely skim the stone floor beneath her. She tries to take a moment to recover from James's punishing fucking. Her pussy is red and swollen delightfully, like a fully blooming rose just waiting to be sniffed and its petals stroked as it is clipped from its stem.

Robert and Thomas step forward in unison as Adam continues to fuck her mouth at a leisurely pace - but these two seem to have plans. Their eyes roam over the space between her spread legs like a silent invitation to the party.

They both look at me briefly before tapping Adam on the shoulder.

Adam practically snarls as he raises his head from her chest to look at them.

It would seem that someone doesn't want to share her just yet.

It makes my blood boil to see them fawn over what's mine.

But I know that once they've had their fill and my love is truly spent, it will be my time to claim what's rightfully mine.

Robert and Thomas pause before whispering something to Adam, which appears to appease his possessive nature over the warm-blooded creature below him.

Adam withdraws, taking a small reluctant step back from her.

My wife quickly takes a few deep breaths, relaxing her sore mouth for a moment. But Adam still has her hair in his hands - he can't seem to let go.

That will have to change.

He watches her, catching her gaze - no doubt trying to persuade her that he is better than me.

But what is better than a God?

Absolutely fucking NOTHING.

Robert is quick to unclasp the restraints, holding her arms down against the table legs and lifting her body with ease to lay below her.

Her back is now to his chest as her legs rest over his spread thighs, her feet dangling in the air, like leaves on a tree blowing in the breeze. His cock now nestles between her peachy ass cheeks like a... what do the mortals call it?... Ah, that's right... a hotdog between its bun.

Robert angles his hips and adjusts himself as Thomas spits onto her puckering anus, lubricating it for Robert's use.

Robert grips his cock in one hand and behind her left thigh with his other, guiding his dick slowly to its intended destination.

The swollen head of Robert's cock presses against the delicate entrance, easing in slowly as he angles her hips up, guiding himself inside.

She gasps and quivers as he pushes in deeper, her nostrils flaring, her knuckles turning white as she grips the table edge to support herself and ground herself back into the moment.

Her eyes close momentarily, squeezing tightly shut as she fights to relax.

That is something I'd never allow - her eyes must always remain on me and me alone when I have her.

My love is undoubtedly well versed in having her forbidden hole punished, but she always needs a certain level of persuasion to allow entrance into the tight passage.

Robert slowly wraps his arms around her stomach as if savouring the feeling of her plump skin moulding to his touch, holding her in place as he inches the last bit of his length inside her ass, bottoming out.

She groans as her eyes flutter open and roll back. Her head lulls back further, allowing Adam to regain his position in her open, waiting mouth.

Thomas now steps forward, cock in hand, as he directs it towards her swollen cunt. He bends his head and allows a glob of saliva to drip between her pussy lips.

Thomas rubs it slowly between her folds with his thumb, coating them and giving her clit some much-needed attention as he circles it teasingly before his own needs take over and his eyes darken with lust.

He quickly spits onto the head of his cock before lining his cock up with her entrance and thrusting forcefully inside, stretching her again.

Her stifled moans tumble out from around Adam's cock as he buries it back down her throat and lays his head on her chest again, listening to her rapid heartbeat.

Watching them as they start to thrust in unison is mesmerising.

One in.

One out.

And one is surprisingly still — Adam seems to savour the motion of her body, needing to do no work at all as Thomas and Robert drive into her relentlessly.

Thomas lifts her legs, bending them at the knees to open her wider and give better access, accommodating his hips further between her legs.

I move from my position in the chair to get a better look, crouching down behind Thomas so I get the perfect view of two cocks thrusting into her holes.

The sight is exquisite.

Her pussy and anus both stretched tight around their shafts, filled almost beyond their capabilities.

But I know she can take more.

Hal, Hank and Jonathan circle the table like vultures eyeing up their next meal, wondering whether they can still use her.

Her hands are free.

Two of them could take their pleasure from her idle hands, and the third, I already have an idea flashing before my eyes as I watch and listen to the creamy cum slurping from her pussy and lubricating her ass.

With a little magic, the table widens below Roberts's hips, and I stand to tap Thomas on the shoulder.

Thomas moves position to climb up and crouch on the table above her as Robert shifts the angle to tilt her hips up further.

Thomas buries his cock back into her cunt as Robert continues to fuck her ass, moving his hands to now hold her legs spread. Her knees are almost touching the table now with the angle at which he grips her.

Hal steps forward between Robert's legs and positions his cock under Thomas's to sink into her pussy.

It's a tight squeeze.

Almost too tight for two cocks to fit into her pussy whilst one remains in her ass, but my girl is doing me proud and accommodating everything given to her.

Not that she has a choice currently to voice her objections with a cock stuffed down her throat.

And she wouldn't object anyway.

If she could, I'm certain she would be begging for more.

As I hear her muffled screams morph from pain to pleasure, I know I made the right choice in suggesting this.

Hank and Johnathan now each take a hand of hers and wrap her fingers around their cocks, using them as they see fit.

Now, she is being used by six men simultaneously as three of us watch.

I cannot wait to have my turn.

I've been patient.

Watching.

Waiting.

Getting more and more sexually frustrated with each passing moment.

My hand is never good enough; even now, as I fuck myself watching them all use her, it's not the same as her sweet body.

I crave it, and watching this only makes that addiction worse, not to mention the sounds of their combined pleasure rippling through the room. It makes my jaw clench, and my teeth ache with the need to sink them into her flesh - marking her as mine.

But my turn is coming.

Will and James are both hard and masturbating again as they watch the other six fucking her.

It's quite the crowd.

All of us taking our pleasure from her.

She's surrounded.

Overwhelmed by us.

All hands, mouths and cocks.

They can't help but touch her.

Use her.

Feel her.

And I love every fucking second of it.

Robert's fingers dig into the soft flesh of her stomach, holding her firmly as his hips thrust up against her buttocks. His lips are brushing against her neck, probably spilling words of degradation at what a dirty whore she is. How she's only fit to be used and abused.

Adam still has his head resting against her chest. His eyes are closed as his hips now start to lightly thrust in time with the motion of her body. He seems unable to keep still now, letting his need overtake him.

Hal tips his head back as one of his hands drops down onto his thigh, gripping his skin and flexing the tendons across the back of his hand. The other rests on the back of his head, gripping his own hair by the roots as his hips thrust forward. He can only fit about half of his cock into the tight space due to Thomas's ass being in the way, but it seems to be enough for Hal as his face contorts into one of bliss.

Thomas has started moaning loudly, probably due to the tight feeling of my love's cunt being stretched taunt around his cock and Hal's length rubbing against it in unison.

Thomas's black locks stick to his sweaty forehead as his mouth falls open and his body quivers.

He's fighting with his own body to not release. Not yet.

He's edging himself as he slows his movements, trying desperately not to cum.

As I walk around the table behind them all, Hank growls lowly. His American accent purrs as he starts to degrade my wife.

"Such a dirty whore. You fucking love it, don't you, you filthy bitch?"

Hank uses his spare hand to slide under Adam's hair, which is splayed across her breasts, and pinch her right nipple.

She moans around Adam's cock as her back arches from Robert's chest, causing Robert's fingers to dig deeper into her flesh, trying to keep her still.

Jonathan does the same, but he doesn't just concentrate on her nipple; he grabs her entire left breast in a firm grip. His fingertips act like a bear trap, squeezing her voluptuous flesh so tightly it turns red between his fingers.

Her body jolts with the pain before morphing into something beyond the physical effects of them using her.

My wife's body lights up in pleasure as she orgasms.

I can see it.

I can smell it.

And by fucking Valhalla - I want a taste.

Her nectar gushes around Thomas's and Hal's cocks, coating them in it.

I am beyond jealous now.

Will suddenly drops to the floor and under the table, positioning himself to receive the gift she has given. Her essence pours all over his face as he continues to fuck his own hand.

The look of envy that sweeps across James's face is exactly as I feel. But I would never show it. Not in front of them.

Will is bathing in what should be mine.

His hair and cassock soak up what has been spilt, and I watch as he rubs his face with his free hand before rubbing what he's gathered across his dick, lubricating it in my wife's cum.

Swiftly, James moves and grips Will by the ankles. His biceps, framed by the dark brown leather harness, flex as he drags Will out from under the table in one fluid motion, replacing Will's body with his own as my love comes again, squirting violently as her body tenses in pleasure.

James runs his hands down his body and grips his cock firmly, stroking it in long, languid pumps. His head tilts back as he bathes in everything she's giving them. His hips thrust to meet the movement of his hand as his other hand pinches his own nipple, clawing at his chest.

Her body writhes in pleasure as she screams, almost at the brink of torture now as her feet shake, and James can't resist reaching up and touching one of them.

His hand wraps around her foot, stroking the arch of it as he fucks himself.

Will moves across the floor on all fours, reaching for my wife's hair in a desperate bid to have a part of her touching him.

The loose tendrils that Adam doesn't have between his fingers, Will wraps around his index finger as he kneels to the side and continues to masturbate at a furious pace as if in the position of praying to God.

But instead of a God, he's praying to a Goddess.

My Goddess.

They all have an uncontrollable urge to touch what's truly mine. This urge spikes my envy to dangerous levels, and my eyes flash red.

The ice beast wants out.

It claws at me, begging to be unleashed to tear them all apart.

I swallow down my envious rage and continue to watch the show as she is surrounded by eight of them, all in awe of her.

Thomas is the first to break, unable to hold back his impending orgasm as he spills his seed into her pussy.

His whole body tenses before jerking violently into her, driving his cock further in to bump her cervix. His hands drop to the sides of the table as he catches his breath, and his cock softens after a few moments, slipping out.

Thomas can barely move, and I see an opportunity to dismiss him.

Hal is quick to take advantage of Thomas's disappearance and drives his entire length inside her now, gripping her waist like an anchor digs into the sea bed.

Robert seems to have the staying power of a domesticated pig. He's still thrusting away, his face contorted to give him a maniacal look as he clenches his teeth.

He looks more beast than man as his cock continues to drive into my love's ass. His jaw clenched as his breath hisses between those pearly whites and against my love's ear.

The mound of perfect red skin next to Adam's mouth seems too tempting for him as he gives into his primal urges.

Adam lifts his head, his eyes focused on his prize, and his fangs descend before sinking into her breast that bulges between Jonathan's fingers.

Blood pools around Adam's lips and glides between Jonathan's digits, running down her skin.

Adam's eyes darken before he closes them, savouring her flavour. He takes long, slow slurps of her crimson blood that tastes like the most delicious red wine, swallowing every drop.

My love squeals around Adam's cock as the bite inflicts a new intense pain across her breast.

Jonathan tries to soothe her by massaging her flesh, but it only allows Adam to bite her harder as Jonathan's fingers move out of the way.

Adam's hips start moving erratically as he chases his own orgasm. His testicles slap against the bridge of her nose as he rams his cock into her mouth, cutting off her supply of air.

Blood starts to form at the corner of her lips as Adam's violent thrusts split her mouth at the corners. Her overused mouth has taken brutal punishment tonight, and I cannot wait to lick it all better.

Growls emanate from Adam's throat before he rears back, his teeth detaching from her skin as he pulls out from her mouth, lifting her head and painting her face white with his seed.

My love gasps for breath like a fish out of water as she sucks oxygen down into her starved lungs, soothing the burn.

The sight of her breasts covered in blood and cum splattering her face seems to set off a chain reaction.

Will shifts across the floor on his knees and spurts his hot seed across her face as his hips thrust in the air.

Once finished, he uses his fingers to gather some of the creamy liquid and push it into her mouth.

He watches as his cum mixes with Adam's and her blood, turning the red liquid thick and sticky.

Will and Adam look at her as they catch their breath. A smirk playing on each of their faces at a job well done.

She's a masterpiece painted in their creation, and it does nothing but fuel my jealousy.

With a flick of my wrist, Adam and Will join Thomas, disappearing into nothingness.

Jonathan now takes his opportunity to drag his fingertips across my wife's bloodied breasts.

He slowly lifts his hand to his mouth and begins to lick his digits clean as he continues to use her hand to jerk himself off.

He groans as his eyes close and his lips wrap around his fingers.

He speeds up my love's hand, tightening his grip around it as he comes undone and unloads across her chest in hot spurts.

Jonathan opens his eyes just long enough to see his work before I vanish him too, leaving my wife's hand to drop and swing in the open air.

She no longer has the strength to move as her body is continually jolted by the remaining men's movements.

Hank has been quietly watching the show for a while now. He seems lost in his thoughts before he lifts his free hand and tips his cowboy hat back by flicking the brim with his index finger.

His blue eyes roam across her body as he watches Hal and Robert fuck her holes.

A dark tan line has formed around the brim of his hat from his sweaty forehead as he continues to use her other hand.

He seems content with what he's doing with her. He has already fucked her pussy and perhaps her mouth too. But it's hard to remember who had her where when most of them used her more than once tonight.

A deep moan sounds out from under the table before James moves from under it. He moves to stand up, lifting and turning her head delicately before his grip on the back of her head tightens, pulling on the roots of her hair again. He pushes the tip of his pulsing cock between her cracked, bloodied lips.

The remnants of the others' seed had started to dry on her face, creating a crust across her cheeks and lips.

As James uses her, it flakes and peels away like cracked paint on an old building's masonry.

My wife moans and mewls around his cock, through the stinging pain as she swallows him down.

James groans before pulling back and slapping her across the face with his shaft, telling her to open wide.

He comes in thick ropes across her waiting tongue, coating the inside of her mouth.

He moans loudly and tells her, 'What a good girl' she is.

I allow him to lower her head gently before he, too, vanishes.

My wife tries to turn her head to look for me, but Robert now takes charge, pushing her head forward so that her chin touches her chest.

Hal sees this opportunity and moves to lock his fingers behind her head as Robert moves her free arm up above her.

Robert grips her arm by her elbow, stretching it up as far as it can go, putting immense pressure on her shoulder joint as it's extended up.

Hal continues to pound his hips into her as he fucks her pussy.

He leans forward so that his forehead now rests against hers. His blue eyes stare directly into hers as his thrusts intensify like a jackhammer.

Her skin ripples in waves like the sea crashing against itself in a storm.

Robert meets Hal's harsh movements with his own, slamming up into her ass.

Meanwhile, Hank sneaks his hand in and across her chest to caress her nipples, tugging and pulling on them with a gentleness I haven't seen.

She mewls through her exhaustion as she orgasms again.

Her sweaty body trembles with another release before it relaxes into being used as they see fit.

Only three are left now, and I haven't even touched her yet.

My need for her simmers below the surface, making my skin tingle.

The only thing I'll need to ensure is that she stays conscious when I have her.

But the pain I will inflict will be entirely worth it as I claim back what's rightfully mine.

Hank suddenly starts moaning loudly in gasping breaths as my wife tightens her grip on his cock and rubs her thumb across his split, spreading his precum across the head, making it glisten in the light.

His hand falls away as she takes over herself, finding renewed strength.

I chuckle inwardly.

She's speeding this up and wants this over now.

Clever girl...

Hank's cock pulses in her hand as he ejaculates into it and across the floor, his head tipping back in pleasurable anguish.

I quickly swipe my hand in the air, and he disappears, leaving his come to drip from my wife's fingers and onto the floor.

Hal leans his head back and unlocks his fingers from around the back of her head.

Robert sees her free hand and moves it up into the same position as her other, stretching both her shoulders up painfully.

Gripping her chin in between his fingers, Hal spits into her puckered lips, adding his saliva to the mixture of cum that coats her mouth.

"Swallow it!" he growls as he continues to fuck her.

Her eyes widen slightly through the fog of sticky cum and sweat now coating her eyelashes, clouding her sight.

"Good girl," Hal praises as her tongue moves forward and her throat bobs, his eyes locked onto the movement.

"You do so well for your king."

Now that... that makes my blood heat past its boiling point, and in a fit of rage, I flick my wrist, producing a dragger.

I silently step behind Hal and grip the root of his hair above his forehead, jerking his head back at an unsightly, unnatural angle.

His body tenses as I press the razor-sharp blade against his throat. The bob of his Adam's apple causes the sharp edge to dig into his flesh, allowing a trickle of blood to run across the silver blade and down his neck.

"The only king my love has..." I whisper menacingly against his ear as my eyes meet my wife's gleeful gaze as I drag the dagger across his throat. "Is me."

Blood sprays across her body as I open up Hal's jugular, painting her body a glorious red before Hal vanishes.

No one can declare such a heinous statement in my presence.

Robert merely smirks back up at me as he picks up his pace.

I step back to watch the remainder of the show as Robert's cock disappears inside her ass and his balls slap her pussy.

The tight ring of muscle locks around his shaft before he draws back out. Robert lowers his hands to spread her ass cheeks, allowing me the perfect view of her open holes.

They are so red... so stretched... so used.

Cum still slowly runs from her cavern and into her back passage.

I lick my lips as my eyes wander up across her body.

She's painted red, white and darkening blue as bruises start to form under the cover of her and Hal's blood and the cum from the multiple ejaculation she has been the cause of.

Beautiful...

Robert angles her hips yet again to continue to fuck her ass.

His head tips back in delight as he slips back inside and she tightens around him once again, sheathing him in heat.

The circle of muscle squeezes and massages his cock as cum bubbles around it.

He groans as his head tips back, his hands sliding up the back of her thighs to move them back together and pull them against her chest.

She points her toe so gracefully even when she's nearly spent.

Her calves look good enough to eat as the muscles flex causing my cock to twitch again.

My wife moves her arms painfully slowly.

One to grip the edge of the table again to steady herself. The other, to start rubbing her clit in the confined space between her thighs and stomach.

Planting his feet on the floor gives Robert a better purchase to thrust harder... faster... until he explodes inside her in a roaring burst of pleasure.

Cum leaks from around his cock as he buries it deep and moves his head to bite her shoulder.

She squeals as that pushes her over the edge again, and her body quivers with release.

I wait patiently until she has finished and Robert's softening cock slips from her ass.

Cum drips down from her between her ass cheeks, joining the puddles on the grey stone floor. The darkened patches form like pools of rain on a dark night.

I allow Robert to gently move her and lay her down on the oak table before he surveys his work.

Robert then does something I was not expecting.

He leans forward and delicately tucks her hair behind her ear with reverence and care that is more intense than any of the others had as they looked at her.

"Until next time..."

He winks at her as his thumb caresses the apple of her cheek, and his fingers splay across her jawline.

It's a possessive move on his part as he remains the last of the eight who have used her tonight, but one that I can swallow... for now.

The lump of jealousy swells in my throat as I watch my love bat her eyelids at him for a second before I can no longer stand the longing look in Robert's eyes and snap my fingers.

Her eyes immediately meet mine - the only ones hers should ever be on.

"Well, pet... It's my turn now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
88K 1.2K 15
Stories
6.7K 217 56
This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did you ask to join the avengers. Things ha...
42.2K 1.6K 49
Y/N is drawn to a dangerous and powerful being who she recognises but doesn't remember why. As both magic and family forcibly separate them, they als...