Guns & Roses (Eminem Fanfic)

By do_ilook_likeicare

Aurora Hill is an up-and-coming R'n'B singer/dancer who also happens to be part of a rapper Ja Rule's entoura... More

Cast & A/N
1. The First Lady Of Murder Inc
2. All About The Disrespect
3. Retaliation Plans
4. All Eyes On Me
5. Chill The Fuck Out
6. Celebrity Crush
7. A Simple Favor
8. The Next Round
9. Exes
10. Eye For An Eye
11. Darkness
12. Why Did You Do It
13. Broken
14. Disloyal
15. Ungrateful
16. What's Done In The Dark / Trust No One
17. Go To Sleep
18. Nothing Serious
19. Netflix & Chill
20. Come Home With Me
22. NDAs & Lame Ass Dance Moves
23. I Know It Was You
24. Threatened
25. Destructive Mode Activated
26. The Switch Up Is Crazy
27. Why R U The One
28. Indulge
29. Not The Type To Bring Home To Mama
30. Petty Shit
31. Evil Plans
32. Don't Play Me
33. The Set-Up
34. Use Them & Abuse Them
35. Careless
36. Put That On Everything
37. The Showdown
38. Complication
39. Change Of Heart
40. Flip-Flop
41. Weak Spot
42. Happy Birthday
43. True Crime Part 1
44. True Crime Part 2
45. Who Shot Ya
46. The Ultimatum
47. Motives
48. Midnight
49. Quiet But Deadly
50. Marriage vs. Murder
51. Kill You
52. Stubborn
53. Ambush
54. Seduction
55. Superman (The Last Chapter)
A Shady Records Girl (Bonus Chapter)

21. Redemption

572 19 123
By do_ilook_likeicare

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jeffrey fumes in pure anger as he watches Eminem and Aurora make their way out of the building while all of the paps outside snap pictures of them.

He simply can't believe that Aurora would disrespect him like this once again, openly messing with his sworn enemy.

And in a moment of pure anger and desperation, he simply loses the ability to think straight. He calls Suge Knight over.

"Ayo, Suge, come here, cause I need a favor right quick. Check this out," Jeffrey says quietly to the larger man, pulling him aside from all the commotion. "I want that fucking disloyal bitch dead, and I mean that shit too. Have your boys roll over on her again. But this time, let them fuckikg kill her."

***

Aurora's P.O.V

Cameras were flashing all in mine and Em's faces as we were leaving the venue uncharacteristically early.

All kinds of questions were yelled at us too, asking us if by leaving together, we were finally confirming all of the rumors that's been circulating about us lately in the media about us being like some sort of secret star crossed lovers.

I didn't respond anything to that, and neither had Em. He did flip them off though, right before we got into the limo. And all of the reporters, as well as all of the people that weren't able to make their way inside of the Radio City building and who were just chilling outside, all of them went crazy at that. Something about this white boy throwing his middle fingers up just does something to the public, apparently.

And I still didn't even know if I was making the right decision leaving with him, I mean, it was impulsive as hell, and it was absolutely crazy for me to do that. Especially after have he had treated me in the past.

So I take off my phone and text Janaé really quickly, who tells me to just follow my heart.

Well, thanks, girl. That was like... corny as fuck, and it really doesn't help me none at all...

"You good over there?" Em smirks at me, throwing one arm around me.

I look up into his face and my brown eyes meet his blue ones. His face slightly flushed and his hair tousled after he took off his hat and the durag he was wearing. His pupils a little enlarged too, I think he's high.

"I... I don't even know. What are we doing, Em?" I ask him honestly, studying his face.

He shrugs.

"Don't really know, baby girl. Just living in the moment, I guess. You know what I'm saying?"

"Not really," I roll my eyes.

Em chuckles and kisses the top of my head. He really perplexes me sometimes.

Some time later...

Eventually, the limo pulls up to a New York hotel, so we both get out and make our way to the elevator. Both mone and Em's security trailing behind us.

We get off at the top floor and enter the Penthouse, the bodyguards staying behind the closed doors.

I look around, nodding my head in appreciation.

"Not bad, wigga," I smile, just then Em's phone rings, and his whole face instantly gets on like this miserable expression the second that he reads the name flashing across the caller ID.

"Yo, my bad, baby. Give me a minute, aight?" He asks me, already walking away towards the bathroom.

And the nosey chick that I am, my eyes automatically trail behind him, and my ears perk up.

Not that I really needed to strain all that hard to actually hear, though. Because he is THAT loud on the phone, even if he doesn't realize it.

"Kim, it ain't even none of ya business," Em speaks harshly on the phone, his voice muffled just slightly from behind the bathroom door, still, I can clearly make out every word. I cross my arms as I take a seat on one of the sofas, and cross my legs as well.

"Kim, like I fucking told you before, don't fucking ask me about shit!.. Fuck ya mean, why not, slut?! You literally pregnant by some other cocksucker as we speak, bitch! So, you ain't got no right to question me about who I've been spotted with earlier... What?!.. Yoooooo, fuck you, cause it ain't... Ah, ya know what?! You really wanna know who the chick was? She's my motherfucking girl, Kim. So suck my fucking dick!"

The minute I heard those words, I felt like it was my cue to leave.

So I'm quickly gathering my things and getting up from the sofa, just as Em walks out of the bathroom, angrily shoving his cell phone in the pocket of his pants.

"Sorry about that," he says nonchalantly to me, his angry eyes studying my face, looking with mine immediately.

"I think it's best that I leave, Em," I roll my eyes.

"And why is that?" He cocks one eyebrow at me in this like cocky way.

"Um... because you are clearly using me to make that ex wife of yours jealous?" I softly say, pointing a finger in his face briefly, watching his eyes widen. "Otherwise, why would you say i was your fucking girl when we don't even mess with each other like that, nigga, the fuck?!"

Em frowns, staring at me for a few seconds.

"Maybe I'm trying to mess with you like that though," he smirks.

"Jesus Christ!" I turn away from him.

"Nah, cause for real, I'm tryna make you my girl. I already think of you as mines anyway, Aurora."

"And fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask him as calmly as I can.

"It means that I don't want you with nobody else. Nobody else but me touches you from now on, cause you belong to me," Em deadpans, and I turn towards him so quick.

"Belong to you?! What, like your property, Marshall?? Last time I checked, slavery had ended hundreds of years ago," I state, watching those blue eyes widen indignantly.

"What?! Nah, I ain't mean it like..."

"Fuck do you think this is, Em? Cause I am not your property, but I'm guessing you think that I am."

"Yoooooo, would you stop, I literally ain't mean it like that! Stop talking like that for real."

I walk up to him and slip my hand past the wasteland of his pants and boxers and start rubbing up and down his length.

"Whatever massa desires," I say sarcastically, loving the clear look of discomfort on his face, he doesn't even realize that I'm trolling him right now.
Especially when his dick starts to harden from me handling it.

"So then, stop using me and whatever it is we are doing to make your baby mama jealous," I roll my eyes, withdrawing my hand from him, giving him an evil look. "And don't say I'm something to you before I've ever agreed to it, Em," I add as I sit straddling him. "I am NOT your fucking girl until I've actually agreed to it, do you understand?"

"Sure, baby," he quickly nods, then licks his lips. "Would ya agree to it, though. Would you be my girl?" He asks me.

"I guess so," I shrug. "But only if..."

"Yo, shut the fuck up," Em interrupts me, he abruptly sits up, grasping my jaw in his hand and he smashed his lips on mines.

Our power struggle dynamic is truly something else, I swear!

I roll my eyes but I kiss him back.

Then next thing you know, we both rip our clothes off of each other. Em shoves two of his fingers into my mouth just as he pushes his dick inside of me, and I lightly bite on them, causing him to withdraw his hand. I then grab the back of his head and kiss him roughly, just I continue to grind my hips on him and he thrusts into me hard. He pulls away and stares at me intensely.

"Go ahead and spit in my fucking mouth, Aurora," he suddenly tells me.

"What?! Um, no, because that's nasty as fuck! What is wrong with you, Marshall?!"

"Oh, a whole lots of things, yo. For real, baby girl, you don't even got no idea. But you better do that shit. Before I do that to you," he threatens me.

"Nigga, no way in hell," I mumble, quickly grabbing at his jaw, my fingers pressing against his cheeks.

And once he parts his lips, I actually go ahead and spit in his mouth. I can't believe that I just did that nasty shit, that's honestly disgusting as all hell.

But... something about watching Marshall just swallow it like it's totally normal, something about it gave me like this weird and twisted feeling. It was almost empowering like. Then he grabbed the sides of my face and we sloppily made out, his finger rubbing my clit while I continued to ride him.

When I looked at Marshall, his eyes were damn near pitch black.

"Cum for me, baby," he urged me, and I did.

Afterwards, he pulls me into his chest. And cuddling honestly feels weird as hell at this point. Especially with this man.

Still, he pulls me into his chest and kisses the top of my head.

"I do want you to be my girl, Aurora."

The next day...

"When I had told you to come home with me, I actually meant just that. Come. Home. With. Me. I ain't meant for you to simply chill with me at my hotel room here in New York, then we both go our separate ways!" Em says angrily to me.

"Ugh, I still have all of my stuff back at the LA apartment though," I roll my eyes.

"So, just have it picked up. Whatever you really need. Like the necessities, you know what I'm saying? Then we can haul off the rest of your shit."

"Yes, okay, I guess so," I roll my eyes again, grabbing my cell and calling my girl, Janaé.

***

3rd Person P.O.V

One of Suge Knight's trusted soldiers, Bull, was sat in waiting for a couple of days now inside of Aurora Hill's condo, waiting for the singer to show up, so that he could carry out the heat put out of the young girl.

***

Jeffrey's P.O.V.

I have changed my mind.

Aurora is an ungrateful ass shallow ass hoe, but I don't actually want her dead.

I just want her to be mine and to take her away from that whack ass wigga that don't even deserve her.

***

Marshall's P.O.V.

"So, you gon stay with me at my place in LA for a few days?" I ask Ayrora as we board the plane together.

She gazes at me for a few seconds from beneath her long lashes, her naturally wide eyes squinting slightly.

"I guess so," she then replies, rolling her eyes.

"Good girl," I smirk, grabbing her chin and placing a quick kiss on those sexy lips of hers.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The door to the condo opens and Bull instantly aims his gun.

Only thing is that the girl that enters the apartment, even though at a first glance she very much so resembles Aurora Hill, what with the light-brown skin complexion, long jet black hair and slanted eyes and all, it is actually NOT her.

***

Aurora's P.O.V.

"So, you ever been a member of a mile high club?" Em asks me, and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Boy, you so nasty, I swear, I can't with you!!"

"Have you, though?"

"Oh my God!! No, Em, I haven't!!"

"Yo, what I tell you before, just call me Marshall already. You know me well enough by now."

"Yeah, whatever, nigga."

"C'mon, A. It's just a name."

"Whatever, Marshall," I roll my eyes at him.

"Stop giving me attitude, girl," he then grabs me and throws me roughly about one of the business class seats on the airplane.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Janaé's eyes widen as she stares at the barrel of the gun in Bull's hand.

"Please, don't," she whispers.

But it's already too late, and Bull feels like he legit has no other choice.

Even though this other chick is not even his original target, she will just have to become one. Simply because she's witnessed him trespassing at Aurora's apartment just now. So she has to die.

Bull sighs and then he pulls the trigger.

Twice.

And both bullets hit Janaé square in her chest, causing her petite body to fall back on impact, choking on the own blood as one of the bullets had actually punctured her lung.

Janaé's coughs and wheezes while also quite literally drowning in her own blood clutching in her hands one of those duffel bags Aurora had sent her to pack some of her things in for A's stay long term at Marshall's house in LA.

And now she is feeling guilty as fuck too.

For how she's betrayed her best friend in the past.

But then again, who knows.

This right here might actually be like her redemption or something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.9K 25
Description Lilly Wilcher is a 35 year old highly regarded Administrative Assistant for a large New York City business. After a failed relationshi...
13.8K 385 31
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
27.1K 1.1K 50
Jordyn and Marshall first meet on one of those days Marshall is desperately trying to sell copies of his debut album Infinite, vending on the streets...
26.7K 612 43
Formerly know as - For the love of law -. Emma Mathews is a lawyer from Ireland, after heartache and fall out she decides to take up a job offer wor...