ENCHANTED -'๑'- JACK HUGHES

By jjstruelove

STELLA JEAN was a natural born figure skater. She would skate for hours without a worry in the world. And tha... More

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three

nine

1.4K 38 5
By jjstruelove

☄. *. ⋆    AND TELL, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOURE DOING WITH THAT OTHER GUY
chase atlantic

STELLA WAS not the typical party type. The idea of drunken bodies, the stench of alcohol, and music too loud you can barely think, made her uneasy.

But here she was, stepping into the crowded home
of Alex Turcotte, her jeans tight to her body as she tugged on the straps of her top, the bra-like shirt completely out of her comfort zone.

"My babies!" A voice squeaked, the girls turning their heads to be met with a smiling Cole, double-fisting with no shame. "Just got here?"

"Mhm." Addy hummed, eyeing him. "I'm assuming you've been here a while."

"Who do you think help set up?" Cole rolled his eyes before disappearing, heading straight towards a group of girls.

Stella rocked on her heels slightly, her eyes wandering in search for the brunette. Her stomach twisted when she laid eyes on him.

His tall figure rested against the counter, clutching a Miller as two older-looking girls stood at his side, smiling up at him with desire.

She cleared her throat, heading straight for the cooler with a huff. She shuffled through the drinks, seeing seltzers and beers.

"That one is good." She jumped slightly, peering up at the large frame, towering over her. He grabbed the colorful can, holding it out to her.

"Is it?" Stella took it from him, reading the ingredients before shrugging and cracking it open. "How are you Bolds?"

"Good." Matt nodded with a small closed-lip smile. "And yourself?"

Stella huffed, tasting the sweet vodka burn her tastebuds. Her eyes wandered back, to find him gone from his original spot, one of the girls still there.

She sat back on the cooler, crossing her legs as she patted the spot beside her, beckoning him. He sat.

"You sure your okay?" Matt asked, nudging her lightly with his elbow. "I know we're not close or anything but you seem upset."

"It's stupid." Stella shook her head, lifting the can back up to her lips, feeling it nearly empty already.

"You can talk about it." Matt chuckled nervously. "I'm a great listener, I swear."

Stella blew out a breath, her leg bouncing, stopping as his hand gently covered her bare knee. "I just can't tell if I'm being stupid. You're a guy, so, can you be honest with me?"

"Always." Matt nodded, his hand still resting as he didn't dare to move.

"If you kiss a girl, does that mean you like her? But, it wasn't, like, a spin the bottle type of kiss, it was more of a "I like you" type of thing." Stella questioned, feeling her chest heave.

Matt was silent for a few seconds, pondering. "Can I have a little more context?"

"A few days ago...Jack and I kissed." She paused. "But I can't tell if he likes me or not. I mean, he's technically the reason I'm here and I walk in and he's got two chicks at his side. Now, I can't even find him."

Matt's hand retreated back to his side, a look of defeat coating his features. "That's just Jack, Stella. I mean, have you ever seen his phone? Girls upon girls on every app. Did you really have to fall for the hottest hockey player?"

"Hottest?" Stella cocked a brow with a chuckle, feeling the way her chest panged. Because maybe, she wasn't the only girl Jack had eyes on.

"I didn't mean it like that." Matt shook his head. "He's our top player, every NHL team is eyeing him right now. Just be careful, Stella. He's a heartbreaker."

"I know." Stella nodded, leaning to toss her empty can in the trash. "You know what, I'll figure it out. I don't even care anymore. Wanna take a shot?"

Matt pursued his lips with surprise. "Fuck it."

Stella slid off the cooler, holding her hand out for Matt who took it without second guessing, their bodies close as they weaved through the crowd, taking them into the lichen.

She hummed, grabbing the half-empty Tito's bottle before turning to him with a devilish smirk.

"Where's the shot glasses?" Matt asked, looking around with confusion.

Stella laughed, scrunching her nose. "I don't party, you know? But when I do, I make it worth it. Open your mouth, pretty boy."

Matt parted his lips, having to bend his knees slightly due to the difference of their height. He twisted his face, feeling her pour the liquor down his throat, her arm beginning to shake.

He grabbed her wrist, swallowing with an evident cringe. "Your turn."

Stella could feel her head already spinning, her feet stumbling as she tilted her head back, his hand coming to rest on her chin, keeping her structured.

"That's enough, Matt!" A voice yelled, ripping the drink from the boy as Stella gulped, wiping her mouth, barely tasting the alcohol. "Are you done?"

Stella was angry as she turned to face him, knowing his voice from anywhere. "What the hell is your deal?"

"My deal?" Jack widened his eyes. "Jesus, Matt, are you getting her plastered or something?"

"I'm my own person." Stella stood in front of Matt, grasping Jack's attention once again. "And you're not my boyfriend either, Rowdy."

Jack glanced down at the finger poking at his chest. "How much have you had to drink tonight, Stella."

"A seltzer." Stella pouted, blinking slowly. "It's only, like, fifteen percent."

"Holy shit." Jack glared at Matt, harshly.

"Move." Stella began to feel dizzy, suddenly regretting drinking on an empty stomach, and the entirety of pregaming.

Jack grabbed her arm, forcing her closer to him. "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom!" Stella shouted over the music only growing louder, ringing in her ears. She ripped her arm from his grasp, leaning on the walls as she attempted to find the restroom.

She opened the first door on her left, yelping in embarrassment. Addy was on her back, Trevor hovering over her shirtless.

"Stella, close the fucking door!" Trevor screamed, Stella hurrying to slam it shut as she walked deeper into the home.

When she finally got the bathroom, she flicked the light on, looking at herself in the mirror, not even flinching as another body joined her, the door shutting with a click.

"You following me now, Rowdy?" Stella mocked, turning to face him. "Don't you have people to entertain?"

"Are you saying that I'm not entertaining you, SJ?" Jack pouted, coming to rest his arms on the counter, trapping her in.

"Maybe." Stella muttered, feeling the sudden splurge of confidence as she placed her thumb on his bottom
lip. "You're really pissing me off."

Jack tilted his head slightly. "What'd I do?"

"Don't act stupid." Stella rolled her eyes with a huff. "I knew you were too good to be true."

His hand came to rest on her cheek, forcing her eyes to lock with his. "Stella, seriously, what are you talking about?"

"I saw you." Stella faltered, feeling the warmth of his skin on hers, she never wanted him to let go. "With those girls. And then you disappeared off with one..."

"Stella, no." Jack cut her off with a chuckle. "I promise it wasn't what it looked like. I was bringing her to Turcs, he's got a total thing for her. I don't care about either of them."

Stella blinked, feeling stupid. "Sorry. Sorry, I don't know why I even brought it up."

"Hey." Jack tilted her chin up, flickering his eyes between her glossy ones. "I don't care, okay?"

"Okay." Stella nodded, shifting her feet awkwardly. He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against hers as she began to grow dizzy.

Her hands met with his chest as she tried to stabilize herself, a soft groan leaving her lips at the feeling of her head pounding, the nauseating feeling topping it off.

"Are you okay?" Jack pulled back with concern, seeing her face beginning to pale as she took slow shaky breaths.

She nodded, unsure if she could even form words.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Jack asked.

She shook her head. "It's okay. I don't want to take you away from your friends."

"SJ, fuck that." Jack scrunched his face up. "I could care less about staying here right now. C'mon, let me drive you."

when he's the jealous type 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 521 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
52.7K 116 3
﹒⪩⪨﹒in which she realises it was him all along ﹒⪩⪨﹒ 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨 x oc social media & irl 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...
96.9K 1.4K 45
"My waves meet your shore, ever and evermore."' Hallyn Boeser was starting a new chapter in her life. A new job, a new city, and new friends. The opp...
163K 2.9K 44
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . ⋆。˚ 🧸 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━...