Unexpected Journey Of KarEena

By yukti_love_gulki974

Ye story specially @Manaliella44 ji ke liye likhi gayi hai. More

important note
introduction
marriage
romance
a understanding life partner (must read)
doubt
shopping
wedding
pregnancy
drunk
truth
broken HASEENA
decision
challenge
pariksha
kaun Krish ko kitna jaanta hai (1st challenge)
plan
revenge
Krish ki suraksha (2nd challenge)
kiski Jeet kiski haar
fear
kushal grihini (3rd challenge)
homework
leap
cheating
mother sun duo
narazgi
self-realisation
date planning
surprise date
frustrated HASEENA
jealousy
drunk ShivEena and Krish
threesome KarEena & SHIVANI
your dimands
dream or reality
important notice
final decision
holika dahan
Holi special 🔫
SHIVANI's past
missing HASEENA
HASEENA dead or alive
KRISH's fear
Last part
important announcement

engagement

424 45 6
By yukti_love_gulki974

Next day

In rangrez gali

Krish wakes up and sees himself and Shivani. KRISHNA's eyes open and he sees that he is in front of Shivani and he sees that both of them are without clothes and then his eyes fall on his and Shivani's clothes which are lying on the floor. Before Krish can think anything further, his phone rings and he picks up the call.

On call....

Ks: hello.

Person: .........

Ks (shockingly): kya?

Person:......

Ks: achchha thik hai aa raha hu.
(Felt dizzy)

Person.....

Ks: ok.

And Krish cut the call. And said to himself.

Ks: aahh....mera sar kyon dard kar raha hai? (Holding his head)

But before he can say or think anything else, he sees that Shivani is still sleeping, so he quickly wears his clothes and leaves.

Other side....

A Beautiful MPT was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the MPT Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was a woman who was running around hole MPT telling the helper what to do and how to do the decoration.

Woman: are bhaiya apko theek se karna nahin aata lao hum batate Hain kaise karna hai.

Helper: okay ma'am.

The woman show how to do it and the halper say.

Helper: thnx ma'am.

A lady come to the woman and said.

Lady: noor ji aap itna pareshan kyon ho rahi hain, ho jaayega sab kuch tension mat lijiye.

Pj: aap tension mat lijiye helper hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se baithiye.

Noorjahan Malik (nm): hum kaise nahi le tension aaj pj humari haseena aur aapke KRISH ki sagai hai, aur sab kuch best hona chahiye.

Pj: are Noor ji helper ke saath saath billu, badnam, iqbaal, cheetosh bhi toh hai na sab apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se tension free hokar baithiye. logon ko aane mein bohot time hai abhi

Nm: accha theek hai pj hum thodi der k liye kuchh nahi karte hain thik hai.

Pj: ji.

And They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

In Nawab Sahab room

A girl entered in room with lots of things on hand and said.

Girl: bhabhi aap uth gayi.

Haseena was standing in balcony she was lost somewhere in her thoughts and that she didn't hear anything and girl said.

Girl: bhabhiii... (loudly)

Haseena come back from her though and turn around to see santu standing near her and hm said.

HASEENA Malik (hm): haan santu kya hua?

Santosh Singh (ss): bhabhi aapke aankhon ke neeche toh dark circles aa gye hain? Aap kal raat ko soyi nahin kya?

Hm face was pale and it looks like she haven't sleep well in few days and her eyes were little red and hm said.

Hm: aisa kuch nahin hai woh bus hum thode thak Gaye hai isliye.

Ss: acha abhi aap jao aur fresh hokar aao abhi aapko engmentent k liye niche bhi jana hai.

Hm nodded in Yes and went to take shower till then ss take out the dress and makeup kit and arrange them.

After few min hm came from shower and ss started to make her ready for her engagement.

Hm had wear a Beautiful lehnga and ss was helping her with makeups and hairs

In Gym room

Ks looks like he also haven't slept in few days his eyes were red and have dark circles under his eyes Cheetah Malik came and told.

Cheetah Malik (cm): jiju ready ho jaaiye sagai k liye.

And ks came out of his thoughts and got ready he wears a sherwani after getting ready he was standing in balcony lots on his Thoughts.

he started to have flashbacks for his and Shivani spending together night Time. every moment he spends with her and a sadness came on his face remembering his and her all the moments.

In Nawab sahab room

Ss: bhabhi aap toh bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho, kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye.

Hm: thx santu ab tum bhi Ready ho jao.

Ss: thik hai main abhi ready ho jaati hoon.

And Ss went to record room and change and she also got ready after few min they both were done so ss was talking pictures. and hm was agina lots on her thoughts.

Hm started to have Flashback of her and her krish spending time together there fights and there hand shake and every moment she Spend with him and a smile came on her face and ss saw she was smiling so she toke the picture of her quickly and ss said.

Ss: bhabhi aap na aur khoobsurat lag rahi ho with this smile on your face.

Hm: shukriya santu.

Ss: aap Bhai ke bare mein soch rahi hai na. (Teasing)

Hm (blush): aisa kuchh nahin hai santu.

Ss: aaj aapki engagement hai @ur aap toh abhi se se hi bhai ke yaadon mein kho gayi bhabhi.

Hm (with little smile): aisa kuch nahin hai.

Just then nm enter to nawab sahab room
And said.

Nm: humari bacchi kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai. Kisi ki nazar na lage (kiss hm forehead)

Hm smile and nm said.

Nm: abhi chal neeche sab intzar kar rahe hai.

Hm: ji ammi chaliye.

In Gym room

Pj enter and saw ks standing in balcony lost in thoughts and pj said.

Pj: lalla.

Ks: haan amma.

Pj: aaj toh tum bohot acchhe lag rahe ho.

Ks: dhnyavaad Amma.

Pj:  abhi bahar chalo sab intzar kar rahe hain.

Ks: ji chaliye.

And both left.
Ks and pj were waiting in hall when hm come from upstairs looking so beautiful she was looking like Princess coming from upstairs ks was lost on her beauty and he keeps staring at her without blinking Hm eyes also travel to ks and she also got lost on his. they both have eye contact with each other there hearts were beating so fast, while coming from Upstairs hm was wearing heels and she was walking like she can fall anytime ks notice this and was walking to her to get if she fall while hm was lost on ks she was not in her sense so she was about to fall.

When someone catch her in arms hm comes out of her thoughts and eye contact And looks at the person ho Catch her from falling.

This is none other than our Krish and he asked to hm.

Ks: hasi aap thik toh hain na?

Hm: haan hum teek hai abhi Thank you krish.

KS: iss mein dhanyavad ki Kya zaroorat aap ka dhyaan rakhna abhi mera kaam hi nhi balki humara farz bhi hai.
Waise hasi aap bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hain.
Kahin aapko hamari nazar na lag jaaye.

Hm: shukriya krish waise aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe hain humare hone wale patidev.

Haseena's look 👇

Krish's look👆

Then Kareena had eye contact and both were lost when ks held Haseena hand and said.

Ks: ab mujhe aise hi dekhti rahengi ya chalengi bhi?

And Hm eye contact break and hm said.

Hm: ji chaliye chalte Hain.

And ks toke hm to the stage and both seat on there places and nm and pj also come to stage and Bring the rings.
And Ks was looking at hm and had tears on is eyes he wipes the tears before anyone can see them but hm eyes were also at ks and she asked.

Hm: Krish kya hua aap ro kyon rahe Hain aap khush nhi Hain kya iss engmentent se?

Ks: are nhi...nhi aisi baat nhi hai hasi bas  aapko Aaj apna hota hua dekh khud ko emotional hone se rok nhi paaya.

Ss: iska matlab ye Khushi ke aashu hain I am right.

Cm: ji Santu ji..

Nm and pj was really happy that finally their children was getting engaged and nm said to hm.

Nm: haseena ye le anguthi aur krish ko pahna.

Hm with happy heart she put the ring in his right hand ring finger and pj said to ks.

Pj: lalla ab tumhari baari haseena ko anguthi pahnane ki.

And ks also put rings on her left hand ring finger and everyone started to clap and music started to played and everyone stated enjoy everyone was happy.

Upcoming - dance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 2.2K 45
Ye story specially @rishisharma921 ji ke liye likhi gayi hai
65.7K 8.2K 50
Just a story of Kareena ✨