a understanding life partner (must read)

Continued from previous part....

In function

As everyone was dancing and enjoying the songs.
Then nm came in the stage and caring her hair the light went to nm and she stated to sing a song for hm.

Nm song 👆

While hm got emotional and hugged her ammi and nm was hugging her back, everyone was emotional see both of them and everyone started to clap.

After the song was finished everyone was adoring them and pj came and said.

Pj: abhi toh Haseena aur Krish ka dance toh banta hai donon ki sagaai hai aaj.

Haseena looks to krish and who was standing nearby chair with blank expression, music start to play and Krish expand his hand and ask haseen for a dance and Haseena put her hand in his and went to dance floor to dance on romantic song.

Kareena's dance👆

After few min the dance was over and everyone had perform at the party.
Everyone was shocked to see them dancing like this as they Didn't except this from them.
  everyone stated to clap and pj came and said.

Pj: aap dono ne kitna accha dance Kiya aap logon ko pata bhi hain.

Kareena: aisa nhi hai amma hum to bas....

Nm: bachhon aaj tum ne bohot achha dance Kiya.

Kareena: thank you ammi.

Cheetosh: bhai/ bhabhi/di/ jiju aapne kya dance Kiya hai?

Kareena: thank you cheetosh.

After that it was cheetosh performance time they were dancing in a romantic song as they were couple now and seeing ss and cc dance every couple started to come and dance with there partners seeing this Krish and Haseena looked at each other.
and had a eye contact for few sec, and after few min ks excuse himself and went to bathroom.

In Bathroom

Ks was washing his face and try to hide his tears from falling but he couldn't and he bust out crying Ks look himself in mirror and said.

Ks: kahe bholenath kahe main jab bhi kisi se pyaar karta hu ya kisi cheez ko chahta hu toh aap hamesha usko mujhse dur rakhte hai kya main itna bura hoon ki aaj jab mera pyaar mere samne hai phir bhi main kuchh nahi kar sakta sivaay usse jhuth bolkar use apna banane k alawa, main nahin chhipa paunga ki ye sach ki maine kal shivani k saath....nhi...plz plz bholenath agar ye sach hasi ko pta chala ki meri shaadi Shivani se ho gayi hai toh wo mujhse kbhi bhi shaadi nahi karengi aur main hasi k Bina nhi rah paunga unke bina, aur agar Maine ye shaadi se mna kar Diya toh hasi ka Dil phir se Tut jayega aur main unhe ghut ghut kar rota hua nhi dekh paunga kya karu main bholenath plz plz koi toh rasta dikhaiye main meri hasi ka Dil mere anubhav bhaiya ke tarh nhi tod skta ek baar unhone unka Dil Tod Diya jiske baad se bohot mushkil se unhe dubara pyaar par bharosa hua hai plz koi rasta dikhaiye bholenath....(Start to sobb infront of mirror for few min)

When Someone came knocking on the bathroom door and ks quickly wipes his tears and wash his face.
As he open the bathroom door Haseena was the one who was knocking on the door, and hm saw the ks and said.