jealousy

Let's start

Continued from previous part....

KarEena dance👇

Like this👆

Shivani seeing Kareena dancing together Shivani gets very jealous then Anu comes there and he asks Shivani to dance, Shivani also agrees to dance with Anu.

anu expand his hand and sp put her hand in his and went to dance floor to dance.

While they were couple dancing anu put his hand in sp waste and they were very close SHIVANI was feeling uncomfortable with this dance and she was keep looking at ks who was there dancing with HM and was looking at her then hm also looks at shivani with Anu.
But then she turns Krish's face towards herself and says.

Hm: chhh....kaafi tez Tarar hai wo sambhal legi aapko...aapko apna mood kharab karne ki zarurat nhi hai.
Aap...aap humare upar dhyan dijiye na.
(With cute pout)

Ks: thik hai. (With smile)

And both again starts dance.
After sometime ks again looks at sp and she was feeling uncomfortable with Anu.
She was continuously keep looking ks there souls were talking to each.
and ks was fuming in anger seeing because he was no one some one else he is ks's elder brother anubhav dance with sp And was putting his hand on her and ks can see that sp was feeling uncomfortable with the closeness.
But he couldn't do anything about it because of hm.
After sometime now Krish's angry is on peak as Anu tries to kiss Shivani of forcefully.
seeing this Krish gets angry and slaps Anu hard and seeing this Shiveena is getting scared and hm said ks.

Hm: Krish ye aap kya kar rahe hain?

Ks to as: samjh mein aaya... aaya samjh mein anu kisi ladki ke izzat ke saath khelne ka kya anjam hota hai.
(in anger)

Anubhav Singh (as): tumhe kya samsya hai krish kuchh lagti hai wo tumhari.
(Pointing to sp)

Ks (pointing to sp): ye ladki meri wife.....
(realise his word) meri wife ki friend hai.
(Pointing to hm)

As (shocked): kya HASEENA ji Tumhari patni hain.

Ks: ha hain kya kar lenge aap? (In anger)

AS: toh apne patni ke saath nritya Karo na use rahne do humare liye.

Ks (in anger): kya bole use rahne du aapke liye?
Aap... aapko ek aur....

And Krish is about to raise his hand on Anubhav again.
But Just then Haseena stops Krish and says.

Hm: krish....krish pls aap rahne dijiye.

Sp: krish aap unhe chhod dijiye.

Hm: plz come down krish.

Ks to Shiveena: aise battmij log aate Hain party mein. (In anger)

Just then some guards come and catch AS and take him out.
Just then the restaurant manager comes and tells Krish.