VIENNA--••--DS&SS

By CoffeeBubbles23

⚜️⚜️⚜️ "She loved them long before Katherine did. If she was never taken away, they wouldn't have m... More

••CAST••
•• Description and Disclaimer ••
Graphics
PART ONE
•• Chapter One ••
•• Chapter Two ••
•• Chapter Three ••
•• Chapter Four ••
•• Chapter Five ••
•• Chapter Six ••
•• Chapter Seven ••
•• Chapter Eight ••
PART TWO
•• Chapter Nine ••
•• Chapter Ten ••
•• Chapter Eleven ••
•• Chapter Twelve ••
•• Chapter Thirteen ••
•• Chapter Fourteen ••
•• Chapter Fifteen ••
••Chapter Sixteen••
••Chapter Seventeen••
••Chapter Eighteen••
•• Chapter Nineteen ••
•• Chapter Twenty ••
•• Chapter Twenty one ••
•• Chapter Twenty Two ••
•• Chapter Twenty Three ••
•• Chapter Twenty Four ••
•• Chapter Twenty Five ••
•• Chapter Twenty Six ••
•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••
•• Chapter Twenty Eight ••
•• Chapter Twenty Nine ••
PART THREE
•• Chapter Thirty ••
•• Chapter Thirty One ••
•• Chapter Thirty Two ••
•• Chapter Thirty Three ••
•• Chapter Thirty Four ••
•• Chapter Thirty Five ••
•• Chapter Thirty Six ••
•• Chapter Thirty Seven ••
•• Chapter Thirty Eight ••
•• Chapter Thirty Nine ••
•• Chapter Forty ••
•• Chapter Forty One ••
•• Chapter Forty Two ••
•• Chapter Forty Three ••
•• Chapter Forty Four ••
•• Chapter Forty Five ••
•• Chapter Forty Six ••
•• Chapter Forty Seven ••
•• Chapter forty Eight ••
•• chapter Forty Nine ••
•• Chapter Fifty ••
•• Chapter Fifty One ••
•• Chapter Fifty Two ••
•• Chapter Fifty Three ••
•• Chapter Fifty Four ••
•• Chapter Fifty Five ••
•• Chapter Fifty Six ••
•• Chapter Fifty Seven ••
•• Chapter Fifty eight ••
•• Chapter Fifty nine ••
•• Chapter Sixty ••
•• Sixty One ••
•• Chapter Sixty two ••
PART FOUR
•• Chapter Sixty Three ••
•• Chapter Sixty Five ••
•• Chapter Sixty Six ••
•• Chapter Sixty Seven ••

•• Chapter Sixty Four ••

193 6 0
By CoffeeBubbles23

(Skipping to Season 4 episode 3)

———

"She'll hate herself if she feeds on a human."

"She's a vampire, Stefan; she needs human blood."

"No. I survived off animal blood. I can teach her to do it too."

Blah, blah, blah. Vivian had long ago escaped the constant and seemingly never ending battle between the brothers regarding Elena's delicate dilemma of human blood and animal blood, of becoming a killer or not. Vivian remembered her first kill. A too handys doctor got what was coming to him when the craving became too unbearable. She killed him and drank him dry, it was the best feeling she's ever felt.

She then learned control. She learned to feed only when she needed to, and since living with Stefan and Damon, the blood supply had been helpful and convenient. She only chose the alternative when she needed too.

As she listened to Stefan and Damon argue about Elena's options, Vivian knew that ultimately, it will be up to Elena to choose what she needs. And Vivian had a sinking feeling that no matter how much Stefan fought for his way, it wasn't for everyone.

"Vivian." A voice forced her to look away from the book she had been reading. When she had enough of Stefan and Damon, she retreated as far away from the house as she could, just enough so their voices were out of ear shot. She needed some peace; however, it seemed now her peace had ended.

"Elena?" Vivian said, raising her brow, she put a finger between the pages she was last on. The Gilbert girl stood in front of her. Her arms wrapped around her self, she shuffled on her feet and raised her hand to brush her hair behind her ear. She sighed and closed her eyes before she spoke.

"I need your help." She tells her, Vivian could fade the hesitation on her face.

"Really?" Vivian smirked, she tossed her book to the side and stood from the ground. "What's this about?"

"I—" Elena paused, Vivian smirked knowingly.

"You want blood." She says, like a statement. 

"Yes. Stefan's trying. I'm trying. I think I need human blood."

"I understand. You know Stefan's going to think Damon's had some type of influence on your decision."

"Yes."

"You know he'll hate himself a bit for it."

"Yes." Elena says, Vivian hummed in response, she smiles noticing her slight growing irritation.

"Okay, okay. Look, I can help you. I will help you. Let me talk to Stefan and Damon and—"

"No! I mean, do you have to?"

"They'll fine out one way or another. Quite frankly, it'll be a bit better coming from me instead of going behind their backs."

"Okay. Fine." Elena agrees.

"Cool. After the whole school and memorial thingy—meet me back here and we'll get started. Now off you go." Vivian shoos her away. Elena hesitated, but finally left her.

"I knew it." Damon said, finally coming out of his hiding spot. Vivian shakes her head.

"Damon."

"She needs human blood. Stefan doesn't understand—"

"He understands. But he also understands Elena. She's physically incapable of murdering a human."

"So what? Are we supposed to let her be on the brink of death before she feeds every single time?"

"No. We teach her control. We teach her how and when. Stefan will need to realize that not everyone can handle the bunny diet."

"You make him understand." Damon says, "he won't listen to me."

"That's because you're wrong most of the time."

Damon blinked back, "uh, rude."

"Right. I'm craving caffeine." Vivian stated, with a smile. She walked up to Damon and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, he didn't pull away.  "I'll be back. Don't be a dick about helping Elena." 

"When am I ever a dick?"

"Please." Vivian says, and kisses his cheek. She turns away and heads in the direction of the grill. On her way, she thinks about this while Elena situation. It suffocates her brain much to her dismay. She never wanted to be a killer. But she has blood on her hands just as much as any other vampire in town.

Elena will just have to come to terms with the idea. She's no longer the innocent little girl she was before. Now, now she has to survive the next decade. And avoiding what you were calls for one boring and lonely ride.

"Vivian." A voice causes her to stop in her tracks. It was far away, but loud enough to hear it. She stood still and watched her surroundings. She was almost half way into town. Only a few lingering citizens linger the streets. Her eyes narrowed on an opening of the woods.
Before she gets the chance to do anything, an arrow submerged vervain is suddenly lodged into her shoulder. She grunts in pain and reaches to take it out, but another arrow is thrown and lands in her thy. She falls to the ground in pain, dizzy from the poison, her eyes start to close.

  After a long while, which Vivian later found out had been a few days, she woke up. She groaned and could barely move without feeling a sizzling pain. Her wrists and ankles were bound in ropes and chins. Something was wrapped around her waits, but every time she moves her head to see what it was, her neck burned.
She could only move her eyes and keep her head still.  As she looked around, she realized she was in some type of trailer. She sat against the wall and in front of a pulled out table littered with papers and files.

"Oh, you're awake." A voice pulled her out of her haziness and confusion she cleared her throat, and tried to move again, but bit her cheek when the burning sensation started.

"Who the hell are you?" She gritted out.

"Connor Jordan, at your service." He answered, as he sat across from her, sharpening a knife. She watched as he finishes and dipped the blade in a clear liquid. He stood and walked towards her and placed it against her skin. She did her best to bear through the pain. He smiled somewhat proudly.

When he finished, her head fell, the pain too  heavy to keep her head up. Her hair curtains around and covers her eyes.

"That'll do for now. I have a memorial to attend to." He says, and leaves her alone. She pushed through the pain and tried to break the ropes and chains but they were too tight around her for her to snap them. She closed her eyes and tried to gather her strength. Someone will find me. She thought the familiar mantra over and over again.

For so long had she through her self as a strong and independent woman. Someone who was able to fight off evil doctors and anyone that looked at her the wrong way. She fought against Katherine and Klaus and Gloria, how could she let some obvious hunter be the one to take her down?

She wouldn't let that happen. She will be the strong woman she knows she is. She let out a scream of anger and with a big snap, the ropes broke, but the chains still remain. however, she smiles in satisfaction. When there's a sound outside the trailer that catches her ears and she watches as the door opens.

"Hello, damsel" Damon says, as enters.

"Damon, wait—" She warns, as he moves forward. As soon as he does, an arrow lodged itself into his chest.  He moves again and another arrow comes flying by. Theres a click and he looks over to where Vivian stands, against the wall, a small grey box with wires attached to the arrows Vivian would move if she could, but the chains were still wrapped around her wrists.

"Well," Vivian says, "so much for saving me"

"Oh, come on." Damon scoffed, as he reached for his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Vivian asked, as she continues to try and break the chains.

"Our psycho doctor friend." He said, and carefully put his phone back into his pocket.

"Why not Stefan?"

"He's busy with the newbie. By the way, are you really going to help her?"

"No. We're going to help her."

"Interesting. Why is that?"

"Oh, shush. You know why. "

"Do I? Care to elaborate your plan?"

"Not while chained to a chair."

"How about to a bed, then? If that's more your style?" Damon smirked. Vivian rolled her eyes and just as she's about to come up with a response, the door opens and in walks Dr. Meredith Fell.

"Why were you being so cryptic?" She asked, taking in the situation before her. Vivian smiled and gave her a small wave.

"Come on in. Join the party." Vivian deadpanned

"Tell me that's not a bomb." Meredith says, looking towards the box.

Vivian opened her mouth, but Damon cut her off. "Okay. It's a kitten. It's an adorable exploding kitten."

"Why didn't you call your brother?"

"Because I'm proud and stubborn...and, oh, look, you're already here. Come on. Look, you've not gonna get hurt. All I need you to do is be doctorly, and release Vivian—actually, do that first, so she can hold my hand while you cut the arrow that's lodged in my chest."

"Okay, okay." Meredith went over to Vivian and grabbed some pliers that just so happened to be sitting on the table with displayed tools. Vivian watched as she went to her ankles and broke each chain, and then went to her wrists. Vivian quickly stood up and walked over to the other side of the trailer and toward the table.

"So, Paster Young?" Vivian says, as she reads over the papers and letters. She hands one to Damon while Meredith starts to de-lodge the arrow. "You know him?"

"He was a patient of mine." She explained, "he was always a nice guy."

"A nice crazy guy." Damon commented, "he wrote a letter about sacrifice and war brewing in Mystic Falls."

"Huh." Meredith says, "what does he mean, "a greater evils is coming?""

"Probably nothing good." Vivian says.

"I mean, don't we have enough evil already?"

"You'd think." Damon and Vivian course together. 

"Okay. I think that should be good." Meredith says. Damon doesn't hesitate to rip the arrow out of his chest.

"Well, thanks for the rescue." Vivian says, but doesn't let Meredith to say another word before she and Damon leave the trailer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 10K 47
Quinn Donovan was Elena Gilbert's first kiss. The Salvatore Brothers never had a chance. fem!oc x elena gilbert season one au - ongoing
25.4K 750 20
❝there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all and it takes control of the person that i thought i was the girl i used to know❞...
42K 1K 32
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ( the vampire diaries ) ...
84.8K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...