NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

η”± makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... ζ›΄ε€š

πŸ’Season One
πŸ’001; Bitten
πŸ’002; Favor
πŸ’003; Sleepwalker
πŸ’004; Death Shot
πŸ’005; Nightmare Vision
πŸ’006; Lure
πŸ’007; Deadly Sin
πŸ’008; Full Moon Effects
πŸ’009; Car Chase
πŸ’010; Siding With The Enemy
πŸ’011; Bad Guy
πŸ’012; He Loves Control
πŸ’Season Two
πŸ’001; Lost Girl
πŸ’002; Sexual Spell
πŸ’003; Under The Ice
πŸ’004; Lose My Mind
πŸ’005; The Truth Untold
πŸ’006; Deep Inside
πŸ’007; Kanima Venom
πŸ’008; Bondage
πŸ’009; Hypnotic
πŸ’010; His Weakness
πŸ’011; Fearsome
πŸ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
πŸ’Season Three A
πŸ’001; Bad Sign
πŸ’002; Ignite
πŸ’003; In Return
πŸ’004; Bullet Wounds
πŸ’005; Bad Decision
πŸ’006; Suspect
πŸ’007; Another Innocent
πŸ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
πŸ’009; Cold Blood
πŸ’010; Cora Hale
πŸ’011; Sacrifices
πŸ’012; Perplexed
πŸ’Season Three B
πŸ’001; Strange Behavior
πŸ’002; Invasion of Privacy
πŸ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
πŸ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
πŸ’005; One of The Good Guys
πŸ’006; Into The Woods
πŸ’007; Coming Out To Play
πŸ’009; Element of Surprise
πŸ’010; Chaotic
πŸ’011; Death
πŸ’012; Fallen
πŸ’Season Four
πŸ’001; Mexico
πŸ’002; Bearer Bonds
πŸ’003; Written In Code
πŸ’004; The List
πŸ’005; Persuasive
πŸ’006; Meredith Walker
πŸ’007; Killer Virus
πŸ’008; Mend It
πŸ’009; Dying? Almost
πŸ’010; Idea of Yours
πŸ’011; Stressed Out
πŸ’012; Summer With You
πŸ’Season Five A

πŸ’008; House of Horrors

149 7 0
η”± makexaxwish

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Sheriff Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall and Skylar Hale was at Eichen House, the brunette Were-Witch seemed upset that Stiles didn't tell her that he was booking his self into a mental institution.

"I remember, Skye, i remember hurting you, i remember driving that sword through you, Scott, i even remember how i had my hand on Maia's throat, forcing her to let out something that she never wanted in the first place." Stiles says in guilt.

"That wasn't you, it wasn't you, and both of us knows that, i'm sure Maia does as well." Scott assures.

"And, because of what i did to her, she is forcing herself to stay away from everyone, even Lydia, and Lydia is upset." Stiles says in guilt.

"Stil-." Skylar softly says.

"It's okay–––Maia's in here, remember? I'll be okay." Stiles softly assures.

"And, guys? Whatever happens–––don't let me out." Stiles gave them serious expressions.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

A girl with dark hair and green streaks was seen lying on a bed in a room, her twirling her green streaks in her index finger, a bored look in her eyes, then she heard the door being opened, then being shut, the girl then looking across the room, seeing a dark red haired girl with green doe eyes, oh so innocent.

The dark haired girl frowns at the red head that just sat on a next bed, her pulling her knees to her chest, an expressionless look in her eyes.

"Well–––what's a girl like you doing in a place like this? You don't seem–––like you should be in a place like this." The random girl observed her.

Maia looks at the dark haired girl, getting up from the bed, going towards her, standing near her.

Maia then leaned over, getting close to her face. "I was normal but then one night–––i got dragged into the woods and i lost my mind and i think i still am."

"Oh! Are you trying to scare me?" The unknown girl seemed amused.

Maia smirks. "Why? Are you afraid?"

The unknown girl just looks up at Maia, who seemed amused by the entire thing.

"I'm Maia, and you are?" Maia gave the girl a bright smile.

The girl stares at her, clearly confused at her change of behavior.

"Uh–––Bethany?" The unknown girl says with a question.

"Bipolar, got it." Bethany then mumbles.

Maia lightly laughs. "Nah, i'm just mixed with a whole lot of crazy."

Bethany laughs forcefully then sighing out, glancing at her nervously. "Okay..."

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"I want to go back to the topic of guilt, today, it might surprise you to hear me say that guilt is a good thing–––it's a rather mature emotion." Ms. Morrell says, talking to a couple of patients.

"...because, it reminds you that you're human." Maia says after a long pause.

"Exactly..." Morrell agrees.

"Who are you?" Malia looks at the dark red haired girl.

Maia strangely stares at the brunette girl, staring at her up and down. "Who are you? And why should i answer your question?"

Maia scoffs, flipping her red hair off her shoulder.

Stiles placed his hand on his face, slightly shaking his head.

"Okay, can we get back to the task at hand? I have something important to say..." Marin looks in between the three teens.

Maia wiggles her fingers at the dark haired woman with a bright smile. "Hello, Ms. Morrell."

Marin sighs out, nodding at her. "Hello to you too, Maia."

"Now, Malia? You said something about guilt the other day, you said it came with a visceral reaction." Marin says.

Malia sighs out, slowly but irritably correcting. "I said–––it makes me feel sick to my stomach."

Maia sighs out, rolling her eyes, inaudibly responding. "That's 'cause she has been a Coyote for eight years and is unable to process human feelings."

Malia obviously hearing what Maia was saying, looks at the girl, staring at her for a while.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Later on in the day, Stiles Stilinski was seen lying on a bed, him closing his eyes, but then soon realized he can't be sleeping, not now...

"Be a monster like me, let me in, it's so simple."

Stiles had heard the Nogitsune whispering in his ear, him palming his hands over his ears, painfully groaning.

Stiles then jumps out of bed, then rushing out of the room, where he had bump into Maia.

"Hey, Maia." Stiles stumbles, him looking a little sleepy.

"You okay? You seem a little sleepy." Maia's hand hovered over his face.

"You two look good, don't stop on my account." Malia smirks, interrupting them.

The two turned around, seeing Malia covered with just a towel, water traveling down her body.

"Were you just in the boys' shower?" Maia confusingly asks.

"Were you just checking me out?" Malia smirks, twirling a piece of her dark red hair.

Stiles took a hold of Malia's hand, forcing her to let go of Maia's hair.

"She wasn't, see, she has a boyfriend." Stiles steps in the middle.

Malia hums, staring at the both of them. "You?"

"Ugh, no, he has a girlfriend, not me, but my best friend." Maia seemed offended.

"How rude." Stiles scoffs at the red head.

"He's one of my best friends." Maia says.

Malia scoffs, glaring at Stiles, clearly catching his scent from a few months ago, him being one of the scents that invaded her home.

"This moron is your friend?"

"Okay, you're obviously still upset-." Stiles quietly says.

"Oh! You wanted me to be happy?" Malia furiously glares at him.

"You know, you should show a little gratitude, i mean, we did save your life."

Malia lowly growls. "You're not serious! You invaded my home and now i have to look at my father and try and figure out how to tell him that it's my fault that my mother and sister are dead, because i lost control!"

"We just wanted to help..." Stiles says in guilt.

"What would you say if we say we know a way to help you?" Maia grins.

"You wanna help me? Change me back!" Malia angrily shouts.

"God! What's with you Wolves shouting?" Maia groans.

"I don't know if Skye would be able to do it, though." Stiles mumbles.

Malia stares at him annoyed. "Who the hell is Skye?"

"His girlfriend." Maia smiles.

"My girlfriend." Stiles smiles.

"But–––that's not it, darling, i'm talking about someone teaching you how to control your shift, so you won't have to worry about hurting anyone." Maia offers.

Malia squints her eyes in between them. "What do you know?"

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Beth? Beth! Beth! Where are you?"

"Are you here?" Maia impatiently asks, running through the halls, looking for the dark haired girl.

"What's with the yelling? I'm right here." Bethany sighs out.

"Are you okay?"

"I want to get out of here." Maia nervously says.

"You can't." Bethany laughs awkwardly.

"Yes, i can, and i will." Maia confidently says.

Bethany then saw Dr. Valack entering behind Maia. "You can't, 'cause the Doctor is here..."

The sound of a drill was heard wiring, Maia slowly turning around to look at the doctor.

"What-." Maia was saying, her seeing the doctor pointing the drill at her.

"It's time to enhance your abilities even more, Ms. Maia Martin, you can see visions, but, i will help you see the villain coming close to destroy you and your friends." Dr. Valack creepily says.

"Oh, so, what? You're going to drill a hold in my head?" Maia sarcastically says.

"Hold on." Valack says, going to take a hold onto her.

Maia acted fast, her then panicky taking a hold of the drill impaling it into Valack's leg, him yelling in pain, Maia then throwing the drill that was covered with blood, aside.

"Oh, god, i should've just stayed home." Maia mumbles, rushing down the halls.

Maia was then seen looking at a door that would lead her to a ladder to go down the building, her going to open the door, but then felt the door being slammed shut.

Maia then felt an orderly grabbing onto her.

"No, let go of me." Maia panics.

"The doctor wants to see you now." An orderly says.

"Come on, come quick." An orderly says, calling out to a couple more orderlies.

Maia then nudged this orderly that was holding her, giving him a knee in his stomach, flipping him on his back.

One of the other orderly had an injection in their fingers, going to jab in her neck, but Maia quickly stabbed it in their side.

"Take another step, i dare you." Maia says in a distorted tone, towards the last one that was going to go towards her.

The orderly looks at the seventeen year old, seeing black claws replacing her fingernails, her skin moving slightly, faint scales being patterned then it was clearly seen.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Maia Martin, who had turned into a Kanima without any pressure, snarls at the orderly, her jumping on the ceiling, standing on the ceiling, glaring down at the orderly.

The orderlies who had recovered from the attacks was seen standing up whilst stumbling, looks up, stares at the seventeen year old in shock.

"What the-?"

The Kanima's tail was seen grabbing a hold onto one of their wrist, throwing them aside, right into the other two, them flying into a wall, breaking out the wall.

Maia ferociously growls, then jumped down from the ceiling, her then slowly changing back, which clearly shocked but impressed her.

"Woah, i did that all on my own?" Maia says impressed.

Maia then looks down at herself and saw that she was naked. "...i should probably dress myself."

"He's gonna be so proud of me!"

Maia just seemed happy at her effort as she changed back into her clothes.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯†☯☯⁠†

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

45.1K 809 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
410K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
Moonlight Lover η”± bee

同人小说

21.8K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...