💞💞ETERNAL FLAME OF LOVE 💕💕

Da malecfanstories

simple Alpha omega story.. Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

317 20 22
Da malecfanstories

"You smell good!!" The cab driver looked at Alec through the rear mirror, his lustful eyes were more focused on Alec who was sitting in the backseat than on the road he was driving… 

"I will break your face if you say another word…watch the road and drive" Alec annoyed and looked at the streets through the window. He was so done with that driver's lust eyes . The cab driver is an alpha. He couldn't stop himself from eyefucking Alec all the way.. 

"Look, hottie, you are in need. I can help you with that… I Mean, cost free .. What do you say? " The cab driver asked with a chuckle and  slowed down the car.. Alec throws a death glare at him . He closed his eyes and held his breath in order to ignore that irritating smell of that alpha. Because an alpha smell could make an omega weak.. 

When he opened his eyes after a deep breath.. He saw a familiar car on the side of the parking lot, outside the bar.. "Stop the car!!!" Alec voiced out.. The cab driver stopped the car and looked at Alec up and down. He clicked his tongue on looking at Alec's ass who got out of the cab really quick. He took out his wallet in a hurry . 

The cab driver checked on the spot by leaning down and said sarcastically "if it's not comfortable in the car.. Then we can go inside.. You want me to join??" the cab driver started to show his lecherous nature.. 

Alec leaned down to his level and looked straight Into his eyes. 

Alec : I don't want to see your face again. Just get lost (he throw the Money on his face and went inside the bar) 

When Everyone was busy enjoying their drinks with companions . Alec found that one person drinking alone like a drunkard… he stared at him and walked really fast to him ignoring his own shivering and aching body… 

"What the hell are you doing here??" Alec asked out angrily.. 

"woah.. Look who is here.. (hiccups) chef. Alexander Gideon Lightwood is here" he said with a drunken smile. 

On hearing that Alec rolled his eyes in return.. 

"magnus!! Where is Raphael??" Alec's eyes wander around the bar with an annoyed face.. 

Magnus : he went to have fun with his boyfriend like the way you had with Santi!! (he said and shook the empty bottle on the bar counter…. HeHe huff and puff on that) 

Alec's eyes widened on hearing that. "what the fuck you are talking about?? He is my friend" Alec said, looking at magnus. 

Magnus : with benefits?? (he chuckled and looked at the lady on the bar counter.. He winked at her.. Who poured one more glass to magnus..Alec throw a death glare on her and shifted his gaze to Magnus) 

Magnus was about to sip it but Alec snapped that glass from his hand  and placed it on the counter.. 

Alec : Enough, get up!! (he said and pulled Magnus out from the chair and dragged him out from the bar..) 

Magnus : Let me drink more.. Who are you to stop me.. Go to Santi. Why are you here?? (he started to blabb nonstep..) 

Alec took him by his collar. "What is your problem actually?? Me or Santi?? "he asked a bit loudly .. 

Magnus twisted his lips in return… Alec let out a disappointing sound and continued to walk, still dragging Magnus with him. Ignoring Magnus' drunken words, Alec throws Magnus' hand over his shoulder and carries him towards him car , while holding and supporting him by his waist ...."Why are you hugging me..?? Let me go!!" Magnus went on and on.. 

"Shut up" Alec yelled, Magnus went muted on hearing his words, Alec took his phone out from his suit pocket . He called Raphael but Raphael and Simon were busy at the party. In the sound of music nothing is audible to them.. Alec tried twice but there was no response..

"he isn't a party pooper like you" Magnus giggled  on that, he inhaled sharply and smiled .. "What is that pleasant smell??" he sniffed hard again which made Alec nervous … Alec pulled himself away, his neck from Magnus's nose.. Since Raphael wasn't taking his calls Alec decided to drop magnus at his home.. He sighed and dragged Magnus towards his car again .. Not to mention his own body hurting like it was wounded already. 

He threw Magnus inside the car and kept his phone back in his suit pocket .. He got inside the car, sat in the driver seat and locked the doors… He looked at Magnus who threw his  head back on the headrest of the seat… He smiled looking at his face.. He couldn't stop himself from adoring him every day.. He Leaned towards Magnus and pulled the seat belt for him….he could sense magnus lips were close to his neck.. Alec shifted his gaze from the seat belt lock to Magnus's eyes.. Who was close to kiss him on his neck …Alec swallowed hard On looking at him.. Even Though magnus smells like tones of whiskey his alpha smell was totally hitting alec's senses, his smell literally soothing alec… it felt good and it felt comfy for him… 

"You smell really good!!" Magnus sniffed hard on Alec's neck which gave him goosebumps… when magnus leaned close to take  a little bite on alec's neck Alec pulled back and came back to his senses.. He made himself clear that he is the one who has feelings for Magnus, not him.. So he repeated himself not to take advantage of his drunken state..besides he did want magnus to kiss him but not when he was in his heat, he wanted to feel that urge to kiss him even when he was not in heat as well… So He controlled himself and got back to his seat… 

 He blinked out his hesitation and started the car.. It's like he wants it badly but not like this… He drives all the way and he can't focus either.. His vision started to get blurry… he started to sweat a lot and he whipped his forehead with the long sleeve of his purple t-shirt.. He also took off his suit to get out of that suffocation..which is not helping magnus.. Alec's smell started to consume Magnus again.. Magnus' breath got irregular.. Just because they both are inside the car.. It's the only way, Alec was totally gobbled with Magnus's smell while the other was turned one was too close to get his rut.. An alpha's rut could get tuned on when he was around that particular Omega especially when he smelled the satisfying smell of his respective omega in heat..it's kinda a call for alpha that his omega is in need .. So they both started to feel restless.. 

Unlike Omega's, alpha don't produce alluring scent on their rut but they become dominant and have this urge to mate… their respective omega know that his!/her alpha was in his rut.. Same way Alec could smell magnus like always but his heat made him feel that his magnus is on his rut as well… 

Alec swallowed hard and still whipped his sweaty face and neck.. He couldn't drive, Magnus took off his suit to clear his stifle… His vision isn't clear either because he was drunk. He held the door handle for support and shook his head to clear his mind.. At some point Alec lost his balance and stopped driving,he breathed heavily on dropping his head on the steering wheel… they both were this close to hit on the compound wall of a big house..

Just because Alec falls on the steering wheel, The horn sound pierces Magnus's ear.. He looked at Alec who was struggling to breathe properly.. 

Magnus : what happened?? (he asked shooking alec.. Who cleared his throat in really hoarse voice) 

Alec : I can't drive !!! (he said and looked at the street.. He knew he couldn't drive a long way so he  pulled himself and looked at the road.. It's close to his house. So he decided to take Magnus safely to his place in order not to kill magnus tonight with his rash driving) 

Alec managed to reach his house somehow … "ahhh!" Magnus groaned on getting out of the car thinking that he reached his mansion.. 

On smelling fresh air from outside he smiled like a kid, hiccuping again.. "Who redesigned my mansion??" Magnus blabbed again

Alec licked his own lips which went dry more often… He Could feel his pants starting to get wet.. His eyes widened when his scent started to get heavy.. It's not safe to stay out after this so He dragged Magnus inside the house and managed to take him to his room.. He kicked the door open and threw Magnus on the bed… leaving him blabbing something on the bed.. He is still talking about Santi and alec.. Alec is not in the place to listen.. 

 Ignoring magnus alec went inside his bathroom and checked on the cupboard for suppressor pills.. But to his bad luck nothing was there.. He hit his forehead in frustration.. His hands were shivering on holding anything for support he managed to reach the shower unsteady … Because he knew if he started to leak he is nothing but provoking magnus .. He stood under the shower and turned the shower on … the smell of him and his slick started to fade because of the shower drops washing him up.. He stood there for a few minutes until he got his clear vision again… when he opened his eyes he saw Magnus coming inside the bathroom unsteady holding the door frame , he approached Alec while undoing his shirt buttons .. Alec knew that this would happen..his scent gonna make it happen.. 

Alec stood there emotionless, he threw his head back on bathroom wall tiles.. . He doesn't know whether to follow his heart or to fight against it.. After all these years , the person he loved the most was this close to him.. He managed to live like this for years, but having Magnus next to him he can't fight it anymore.. he saved it for his magnus and now he is here looking at him the way he wants it.. 

Because the floor was slippery Magnus was close to falling down when he almost reached the shower but Alec caught him before he could drift down…Magnus managed to straighten up and  looked at Alec still shaking his head, his vision is a bit of struggle because of the alcohol ,he caught up with his breath still standing under the shower facing alec… 

"I wish you wouldn't get drunk tonight!!" a drop of tear rolling on the corner of his eyes .. He wanted it with Magnus but not when he was drunk, he wanted it with Magnus when he was fully conscious.. 

Magnus cupped Alec's face and fixed his gaze on Alec's lips.. Alec closed his eyes and a drop of tear left from his eyes which Magnus couldn't recognise because they were standing under the shower.… Magnus didn't think twice to press his lips on Alec's who kissed him back immediately.. 

Even Under the shower, they could literally taste each other's lips perfectly.. Magnus' hand slid down to Alec's neck and pulled him closer.. That touch made Alec melt around Magnus .. Alec couldn't help; he just tilted his head and deepened the kiss. He knew Magnus won't remember anything in the morning but still he couldn't resist him.. For the first time in his life it felt right to let an alpha touch him when he is in his heat… For the first time in his life his omega felt safe around someone in his heat and ready to give up on his wait.. 

Magnus might be drunk but his inner alpha knows what he wants. All that alpha wants is to keep his omega safe in his arms and couldn't wait any longer to kiss his Omega.. So he took Alec's upper lips and started to suck it hard.. Alec took Magnus' lower lips and tasted it as much as he wanted..he waited for too long to do this.. Magnus's teeths were gently nibbling Alec's lips and tongue.. While Alec was too lost in that kiss Magnus pulled him closer … Magnus' hand was rubbing Alec's back while Alec's hand was crushing Magnus' shirt which was hanging on his elbow … Magnus pulled back a little on breaking that kiss..Alec looked at him with his eyes full of tears… he didn't want his magnus to feel this way because of his heat… he was crying in the thoughts until he heard a word from his magnus.. 

 "Did you really lean down to kiss me this morning or was it just me..? Magnus asked, he was still not in right mind , Alec smiled on hearing that because for all this time he thought that Magnus was into him because of his heat.. Now his words prove that he kissed him because he wanted to kiss him… all of sudden, the hurting atmosphere turns out to be a bed of roses kinda situation for alec… 

He felt loved.. He felt love in that possessiveness.. Any Alpha could mate him on his heat but his magnus kissed him not because of his heat… he was clear about it… drunk or not it doesn't matter to alec 

"yes I was going to kiss you back in the morning!!" Alec said, running his thumb finger on Magnus's lips who looks drowsy because of alcohol .. But his hands were still roaming on Alec's body like everywhere, like he is all his .. 

" Then, Why did you let him kiss you, Alexander ? " he growled in possessiveness…instead of taking that anger out on Alec . He hit the shower button.. Which turns out … The dripping water from the shower went off.. 

Alec startled at first but he smiled on seeing Magnus' grabby state, he cupped Magnus' face "I didn't…!!" he said and looked straight into Magnus' eyes happily.. "we didn't kiss" Alec said to magnus who crooked his brows on hearing that.. Alec shook his head as no while smiling like a kid.. 

Magnus smiled cutely in return… Alec never saw Magnus this much cute when he smiles.. That's the first time Magnus smiles like that. Even though he was drunk he could understand little things that make him happy …. Before Magnus could blabb anything further , just because the shower is off right now the scent of alec started to consume him again.. Alec looked down on his leaking slick from his pants, he was about to turn on the shower again to mask his scent…but Magnus stopped him by grabbing his hands and  smooching their lips together, not before whispering in Alec's mouth "I got you!!"... Alec smiled between the kiss 💟TBC 💟

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

80.3K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. × It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. 🙈 So, I am planning to r...
163K 4.4K 38
malec as an alpha omega. alec just broke up with magnus and decide to move back with his parent. but he found out something and his life changed comp...
2.2K 306 19
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
11.8K 423 20
All Malec scenes in season 1 told from Alec and Magnus's perspective. Just to show them falling in love! I even used direct dialogue to make it accur...