Miraculous Sonic 🐞🐈‍⬛🦔

By GothNebula

Crossover fanfic. After the defeat of Monarch, Paris is now at peace or so they think. Ladybug and Cat Noir g... More

Dimension Worlds
Into the Mobian World
Reunited
Chaos Master
Metal Sonic
Return of Ladybug and Paw Noir
Metal Counterparts
Tricks and Lies
Team Miraculous meets Team Sonic
Getting To Know
Wisps
Sky Sanctuary
Marble Garden
Frozen Peaks
Imperial City
Mystic Jungle
Chaos In Paris
Deadly Six
Zavok and Cerise Defeated
Worlds Saved

Multiverses

103 2 1
By GothNebula

Everyone at Seaside got the chaos emeralds and their teammates King Monkey, Pegasus, and Viperion kept the city safe all day.

"Man, I can't believe we're becoming heroes of another world," Pegasus said.

"Tell me about it" King Monkey ate a banana, "Like those cartoons and imaginations, these creatures that look like animals are like more than what we imagine"

"The snakes here have limbs for example," Viperion said.

"All have 100% hands like humans but some are wearing gloves, just like that blue guy and his friends," Pegasus said.

"Yeah, that blue hedgehog," King Monkey said.

"So far, these creatures seem friendly and nice. Height differences as we are a bit taller than them" Viperion said.

"Except for some that are crocodiles or other big animals," King Monkey said.

"Well, time to see our teammates since they are back," Pegasus said.

"Let's go then," Viperion said.

Pegasus then used voyage to get to their team. The portal opened up and the teams reunited.

"Glad you're all back safely," Viperion said.

"Indeed. By the way, Silver, Miss Hound, and Bunnix managed to get the laptop back. The bad news is Chrysalis did steal every data from Eggman. If she gets ahold of that, she can use advanced technology in our world the same way Monarch hijacked Gabriel's Alliance technology" Ladybug explained.

"I had a vision that this Chrysalis is manipulating Eggman like a pawn. Like a distraction to steal data from him," Silver said.

"This is not good," Sonic said.

"Indirectly I mean. She's a menace. The bad news, is I saw what looked like black vein marks on her body and it's spreading slowly" Silver said.

"That's not good. If an underage holder like her uses the miraculous for evil, it overrides the restrictions from transforming back ever again and since she already did, she's paying a terrible price now. Only adults cannot transform back" Ladybug explained.

"No good. She's dooming herself if she can't redeem herself" Rena Rouge said.

"She's beyond redemption. She never appreciates Milady's help or forgiveness. Worst of all, she's aware of her actions and doesn't care who she hurts, it's obvious that she's too hollow to feel any remorse. Breaking deals with Adrien by hurting Marinette only makes me learn that Lila can't do anything good for anyone. The only thing we can do is face the truth and reality. Just like we did with Chloe" Cat Noir said, knowing that he had patience with those who can change or not.

"What a devil," Sonic said.

"Worst of all we didn't believe Marinette and when we finally saw Lila's true colors, she was right all along. From what I learned, Lila was manipulating us to make us look like we became bad guys to go against Marinette for her. I never thought that people who lie so much can also cause harm" Rena Rouge remembered how terrible of a friend she was to believe Lila over her.

"You learned it the hard way, like I believed Eggman over Sonic" Knuckles said.

"And so did I until Amy Rose helped me see the outcome of my errors," Shadow said.

"You're very welcome...again" Amy smiled.

"Hey, we all learn from our mistakes, even if the damage is severe to feel, we put it behind us and make sure it doesn't repeat again. Everyone lies to protect those they love. There's no such thing as someone who's never lied. But from what you said about this woman who is a compulsive liar, it's like she has no idea what it means to be sincere and honest and the more she lies, the more it causes disasters for herself than on anyone. Eggman has tried to fool me before but he can never win" Sonic explained his confidence.

"That's what I like about you, Sonic. You always stand your ground" Amy said.

"So what can we do to not get outsmarted by a liar?" Carapace asked.

"Well, that's a good question" Tails replied.

"Silver, you're a psychic hedgehog, right?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, I am," Silver said.

"So that means you can predict what her next move is coming," Ladybug said.

"I'll try to find out," Silver said.

"Dude, it's like I do mischief to not get caught by my late uncle," Argos said.

"Mischief is your thing but it's better to avoid hurting anyone close to you, bird" Silver said.

"Right," Argos replied.

Silver then closed his eyes to look at what Chrysalis was planning next. Since she has the USB stick containing every information of advanced technology to use in her world to fight against Ladybug and her teammates, uses whatever she can invent for the world to give her attention and be on top of everyone where no one else can. Her obsession is to get revenge on Marinette Dupain Cheng to make sure she feels more miserable to the point where the world will hate her more.

"What do you see, Silver?" Ladybug asked.

"She's planning something into madness. She wants everyone to worship her and have the world hate Marinette Dupain Cheng for ruining her life. From what I think, that liar has started everything in the first place, not Marinette. She's far beyond a monster" Silver said.

"She needs to be safe, no matter the cost," Ladybug said.

"Milady, at whatever cost Lila is pulling, it's not good. She needs to be stopped" Cat Noir said.

"Of course. She's a danger to herself and others in her condition right now" Ladybug said.

"You might wanna take a look at this!" Pegasus looks out the window that the badnik army is now under Eggman's control but this time it's like he is akumatized into Dr. Domination to open a portal to the human world.

"No! He's going to our world!" Argos gasped.

"That's not good!" Sonic saw it too.

"We gotta do something! Lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned her lucky charm and out came a Spider-Man multiverse comic.

"A Spider-man Multiverse comic?" She looked confused.

"A comic book? That's it?" Sonic was just as confused.

"No, the answer to the solution. We need more of us from other universes and I know the man who can help" Ladybug said.

-

In the real world of Paris, a portal from the sky was opening and hundreds of badniks entering the world along with Dr. Domination in his egg mobile. Betterfly and his teammates saw it too and it was only a matter of time before the world was in chaos.

"What the bloody hell is that?!" Paw Noir exclaimed.

"I', Dr. Domination and I bring you chaos to this world!" Dr. Domination said, with Chrysalis flying on her own eggmobile.

"Well if it isn't the other duo!" She sneered and the veins were starting to reach her face.

Betterfly couldn't get close to the madman akumatized to undo it from another holder, "He's akumatized!"

"Badniks! Attack!!!" Dr. Domination ordered the badniks to attack the city.

"Alright Paw! Let's do it!" Ladybug II spins her yoyo.

Another portal used by Rooster Bold gathered the teammates to move through one by one in the world. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Sonic had to find Betterfly fast before Paris was at its doom by a madman much equally worse than Chrysalis.

"Let's go fast!" Sonic ran with the duo.

"Too fast! Too fast! Slow down!" Cat Noir said to the blue guy to slow his running a bit since he didn't know who Betterfly was.

Cat Noir bumped into Paw Noir, ending on top of him, "Agh! Oh, hey twin brother. Long time no meow" Cat Noir rolled over with a groan.

"Cat Noir! Thank god you're back! Chrysalis and some fat guy have invaded the city" Paw Noir said.

"Another him or related like twins?" Sonic asked.

"Another me" Cat Noir explained.

"We need Betterfly right now. It's urgent!" Ladybug said.

A badnik wasp found them and tried to shoot them with stingers but Cat Noir deflects them with his staff.

"Like now! The three of us need to be kamikotized into something that can channel through other versions of us to this world!" Ladybug explained.

"Follow me!" Paw Noir runs with them to bring them to Betterfly. Ladybug had the comic book ready.

"Oh, Ladybug! My revenge will be sweet!" Chrysalis smirked from her Eggmobile.

"You're right that this bitch is a psychopath!" Paw Noir said and found Betterfly surrounded by badniks.

"I got this!" Sonic rushed to help him. He spun and dashed them all in 3 seconds, "Too easy from Egghead himself" Sonic chuckled.

"And who are you?" Betterfly asked.

"I'm Sonic" Sonic said.

"No time! We three need to be kamikotized at the same time. We need more of us in this world to save!" Ladybug said.

"Will this help?" Sonic held out his golden ring the size of a frisbee.

"It should work," Betterfly said.

"Okay. Kitty, Sonic, and I hold this at the same time. Get ready, boys" Ladybug said.

The kamikotized from Betterfly was released and it was intact with the golden ring for three to become Multiverse Trio to travel through other dimensions.

"Multiverse Trio, I give you the power to travel through parallel worlds. Do you accept this gift I'm offering you?" Betterfly asked.

"We do," The three said in unison before getting transformed into Ubiquity versions but only this time to open portals through parallel universes instead of connecting through conscience links of another counterpart of themselves.

"Sonic, grab as many other you's you can find. My kitty and I will do the same" Multi-Lady said.

"Got it!" Multi-Sonic runs into his dimensions to find his counterparts, starting with his Classic self.

"Long time no see. No time to explain. Head through there" Multi-Sonic said by opening a portal for him.

Classic Sonic jumps into the portal as Multi-Sonic goes to the next dimension. This one was like a Boom version where his counterpart has sports tapes on his limbs. He found him battling robots in the jungle alone.

So he finished them off for him before talking to him, "Who are you?" Asked Boom Sonic.

"I'm you from another dimension. As much as I want to explain about myself, I need your help in a dimension that is invaded by my own Eggman than yours" Multi-Sonic said before opening a portal for him.

"I'm in!" Boom Sonic joined him.

"Good. Now hurry" Sonic said before moving onto the next dimension.

One looked almost like Earth with humans but in a town called Green Hill and his counterpart was running around in the woods until it came to a stop.

"Whoa! What's this?" He stopped.

"Hi. I'm Sonic from another dimension. Cool blue arms and sneakers. I need more help like you that a dimension is invaded by my Eggman than your own. You in?" Multi-Sonic asked.

"I'm in," Movie Sonic said.

"Good. Go through here, blue-armed me" Multi-Sonic said.

-

Multi-Ladynoir came into a dimension and found the anime versions of themselves fighting the Mime and could see his invisible objects shaping in the shadows.

"Come get some!" Anime Noir leaped forward.

"Ha! Hyah!" Anime Ladybug does her anime shout at the villain.

"I better aid them!" Multi-Ladybug jumps in.

"Totally because we gotta hurry it up before our Paris is doomed!" Multi-Noir said.

"CATACLYSM!!!" Anime Noir touched a nearby chimney at the Mime.

The Mime moves out of the way as Anime Ladybug catches him.

"Miming days are over," She said.

"Meow, and the victory goes to....my laaaaadddyyyy!" Anime Noir does his opera.

"Pound it!" Anime Ladybug fistbumps with him.

"Impressive! No time to explain but we are you from another dimension and we need all the help we can get to save our Paris. You in?" Multi-Ladybug asked.

"Whatever it is, we're ready to stop injustice," Anime Cat Noir said.

"Head through here," Multi-Noir said by creating a portal.

"Come on Kitty, let's go!" Anime Ladybug followed.

"Okay, into the next one" Multi-Ladybug goes through another with him and they land in Mister Bug's universe where he's the ladybug and his lady is the black cat.

They saw the two on a rooftop, "Ah, the real bugaboy in this world" Multi-Ladybug teased.

"Who are you?" Mister Bug asked.

"No time to explain but our world is in danger and we need both of your help. You in?" Multi-Noir asked.

"I'm coming. You're in, Lady Noire?" Mister Bug asked his partner.

"Of course, my bug boy," Lady Noire said.

The reversed heroes go into the portal while the Multi duo go to the next universe which is Scarabella and Kitty Noire. They saw they defeated the lollipop sentimonster and they fist-bumped for saving the day.

"Pound it!" They said and then looked up to see them.

"Scarabella, Kitty Noire, we need your help," Multi-Noir said.

"Who are you and how do you know our names?" Scarabella asked.

"Well, we had our own Scarabella and Kitty Noire once," Multi-Ladybug said.

"And right now, our Paris is in danger and we could use your help" Multi-Noir said.

"We're coming to your aid," Kitty Noire said.

"At once" Scarabella jumps into the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.7K 40
Adrien has a dream that links Marinette to Ladybug and he starts to realize, can she really be Ladybug?? Shenanigans ensue. (Began as a roleplay wit...
1.3K 48 19
Based on Miraculous the tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir: Marinette finally makes her decision about who should deserve her love and as Ladybug she woul...
1.9K 35 11
In an alternate universe where the main characters are now 18................. Ladybug and Chat Noir, saviours of Paris have been fighting Hawkmoth o...
9.7K 181 21
(Fanfic #7) Hawk Moth's final plan to get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous finally goes into play. Determined to stop him once and for all, Ladybug...