✓ My doomsday management syst...

By koushuu17

Author: Aduou Link; https://www.novel543.com/1227305531/dir [With cp + apocalypse + system + store opening +... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210

11-20

323 12 1
By koushuu17

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 11 The Joy of Eating Melon

Facing Qian Lele's expectant and excited eyes, Fang Guohua patted his head and praised him profusely, thinking that so many good things are so cheap!

They never know that what they pull out at random will be a surprise that others have never been able to pull out a thousand times. Xi Yue sighed, no one could share this lonely melon.

The three of them first moved some things upstairs, and after a while they came down and moved another pile of things. The faces of the three of them were finally no longer empty and numb. Fang Guohua had a smile on his face. Qian Lele and Sun Xiaojun were flying fast with their short legs, looking full of strength.

Xi Yue looked at them, hoping that the two little European Emperors would grow up happily forever.

The three of them returned to the room. Under the command of Grandpa, Fang Xiaojun and Qian Lele stripped themselves clean and were driven away naked by Grandpa. Entered the shower room. Fang Guohua held the shower head with one hand, adjusted the water temperature, and then poured it on the child. The warm water poured down from the body, and the child squinted his eyes in comfort. It can be said that how long it has been since the end of the world, they have not taken a bath for a long time. Layers of black water slowly became transparent along the skin, and the two dolls finally revealed their original skin. After rubbing the two children thoroughly and applying shower gel twice, the children happily blew bubbles and bursts of laughter came from the bathroom.

He took out the scissors and cut the children's knotted hair short. Although the workmanship was not good, it looked like it had been chewed by a dog, but the child's childish face was revealed and looked very refreshing. Fang Guohua felt very accomplished.

After washing the two children, I wrapped them in bathrobes and lifted them to the bed, letting them rest on the bed, and then I went to take a bath.

The two children were lying on the clean bed looking at the ceiling, smelling the smell of milk on their bodies, and they were laughing together. After laughing, he lay down obediently and waited for grandpa to come out.

After Fang Guohua took a shower and had a haircut, he found his cleanest clothes, and then put on the new clothes he found for his children today. The children touched the clothes carefully with happy faces on their faces.

Because he hadn't eaten well in a long time, Fang Guohua found two boxes of relatively non-irritating self-heating rice and cooked it. Then he opened a can of millet porridge and gave it to his two children.

The millet porridge exuded a sweet taste. The two children ate it contentedly and asked their grandfather to eat it too. The three of them finished it in one bite and one in the other.

As soon as the rice was opened, the aroma of rice made the children take a deep breath. After one sip, the delicious taste made Qian Lele shed tears. A person lives alone for too long and cannot even taste the tasteless potatoes every day. This taste makes him feel alive, as if he is still the child who is loved by his family.

Fang Xiaojun came over and hugged Qian Lele, "Brother, don't cry, Xiaojun is with you, brother, don't be afraid."

Qian Lele hugged his brother tightly, looked at his grandfather's loving eyes, finally calmed down, and tasted his mouth with satisfaction. The smell of rice, I hope the taste will stay a little longer, a little longer...

After eating, grandpa began to pack his luggage and hung the clothes in the closet. Photos of the family were put on the bedside table, and the shoes were in the shoe cabinet. Arrange neatly. Lele and Xiaojun were lying outside the floor-to-ceiling windows watching, the sun shining warmly on their bodies. This is their future home. Qian Lele hopes that he and his grandfather and brother will live here forever and never be separated.

I witnessed the ssr Xi Yue appearing 4 times in the blind box and watched the TV with satisfaction. Liang Ye came down from upstairs and walked to the sofa to sit down. Because Xi Yue informed everyone in the room that there was a TV in the lobby in the morning, Liang Ye felt a little bored staying in the room, so he went downstairs to have a look.

Xi Yue secretly glanced at Liang Ye, she was a beautiful young lady. She noticed in the morning that this young lady looked very heroic, but a little cold. After taking a shower and changing into sportswear, the young lady looked more elegant.

Except for the sound of the TV, neither of them spoke. Xi Yue felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, so she cleared her throat and said, "Did you know..."

Xi Yue's all-purpose speech technique began with "Did you eat?" and "Did you know?"

Seeing Liang Ye's puzzled look, Xi Yue couldn't hold back his desire to share. He sat closer and said, "Three new guests came just now, an old man and two children. The three of them are thin." He's just skin and bones, he looks so pitiful."

Liang Ye didn't find it strange. There are such people everywhere in the apocalypse, and it's already very difficult to survive. It was very courageous for the old man to take his children all the way to find this place.

Xi Yue looked at Liang Ye with his eyes, "They are not ordinary at all! Do you know how many hidden features this blind box machine has? Even I don't know! Before today, I only knew that there are Super luxurious seafood noodles, with various kinds of seafood and a whole extra-large king crab, enough for four or five people to eat."

Ru Yuan saw Liang Ye's slightly surprised eyes, as if saying that there was such a thing inside.

Xi Yue continued to share, "Who knew my eyes would be opened today! The younger one of the two children pulled out this seafood noodle with ten consecutive shots. The older one was even worse!" Looking at

Liang Ye The curious look in his eyes seems to be telling you to go on.

This made Xi Yue, who was eager to share, extremely satisfied, and continued: "He also smoked ten times, and the first time he pulled out a ten-inch chocolate cake! It was covered with plump cherries, and it looked very good. Eat. Then I pulled out the deluxe family hot pot set! Its enough hot pot for a family to eat, and you can taste it as much as you like! There are a lot of fresh vegetables and various seafood, meatballs, and meat in it. This is not the end yet! You will never forget it. I dont know where Ou Huangs destination is, but he actually pulled out a fruit basket from the instant machine. There were more than a dozen kinds of fruits in it! You can even pull out fruits from this instant machine! You say, this family of two Europeans "Huang, isn't it so powerful!"

Liang Ye thought about how he had smoked a hundred times, basically all of which were instant noodles, and the self-heating hot pot and rice were all poor. Looking at Liang Ye's expression, Xi Yue seemed to know what she was thinking, and comforted him: "Do you know how many times the two brothers who came with you smoked after you went upstairs? They smoked at least four times together. A thousand times! Nothing came out!"

Liang Ye felt strangely comforted, and a smile appeared on his indifferent face. There was a quarrel coming from the TV, and Xi Yue began to be attracted, and he began to watch the TV series seriously.

On the TV, the woman and her boyfriend were heard arguing hoarsely. The woman rushed out of the villa without looking back and walked alone on the road.

Xi Yue said firmly while watching: "It will definitely rain heavily at this time, and then the girl will throw her head back and cry

in the rain." The plot really happened, it rained heavily, and the girl shivered and cried loudly in the rainy night. out.

Liang Ye looked at Xi Yue with a surprised look, and Xi Yue returned a proud look. This is the experience she has accumulated from thousands of bloody novels and TV series. These are just small scenes.

"At this time, a car will definitely pass by and take the girl away. The guy who comes down will definitely be the male partner. He will definitely fall in love with the girl and cannot help himself. But he always shows up in time, so he can't be the male partner." Xi Yue relied on On the sofa, he crossed his arms and said.

Sure enough, the TV showed the car parked next to the girl, and a handsome man got out and held an umbrella for the girl. "Why can't I become a boy when I show up?" Liang Ye asked curiously.

Xi Yue used this look again, you didn't know, "In this kind of bloody plot, men and women will have as many ups and downs as possible, and there are always various male and female partners around them. The men are all against the women. Well, they silently guard their women and do their best to take good care of them, but their housekeeping abilities are never as good as those of men. Women will fall in love with men. They are beautiful, have top family backgrounds, and are knowledgeable about everything. Men put their heart and soul into it and put in their money and efforts, but men just look down on them and think they are all vulgar and vulgar. Men will regard the ignorant and vulgar women as unique and unique, while women will regard them as arrogant and contemptuous. Being domineering and possessive. This is thankless. As long as you are good enough, you have to be a supporting role."

Xi Yue commented: "But this is just a TV series. In reality, male and female partners can run as far as they can. Bar."

My apocalyptic management system - Chapter 12 Food and accommodation included

Liang Ye seemed to be thinking about something and asked: "Then do you think those male and female supporting actors are despicable? They are always stalking the male and female protagonists..." "

This is not despicable, it is just a must arranged by the screenwriter. They do this! Nowadays, many people like to engage in female competition, and they like to see women fighting for men at all costs, and in the end they fight to the death. Watching excellent female supporting characters fight for the male protagonist to the death highlights the male protagonist. How popular. And watching the excellent female supporting characters being attacked in various ways, compared with the heroines who have noble people to help them everywhere, after the female supporting characters successfully blackmail the heroine, the kindness and simplicity of the heroine will be highlighted. In the end, she will face everything Female supporting character, if you give me a quick kiss, I still choose to forgive you and have a happy ending with the male protagonist!" Xi Yue became angrier as he spoke.

"Tsk, this kind of plot really makes dogs shake their heads after watching it. What's the point of female competition? Women are fighting each other secretly. The screenwriter might as well write palace fights. I think if there really are men and women supporting each other in reality, For such a situation to exist, either you have bad eyesight or you are too paranoid. There are so many men and women in the world, why do you have to hang yourself on a tree? Why don't you find more trees and take turns to hang yourself? Two people If things are not particularly egregious, what right do outsiders have to judge whether they are despicable or not..." After saying that, he looked at Liang Ye staring at the table in a daze. Xi Yue thought to herself, this is also a young lady with a story, and turned to watch the TV series again.

The weather became cooler in early autumn, and the sun began to set at around four o'clock. The lights above the hotel automatically turned on.

Fang Guo and his two grandsons rested for a while and wanted to go out to search for some supplies before the famous movie expired. After all, if you don't have super powers, it's not safe to go out in this city, so you can't just sit back and have nothing. The two grandsons also wanted to go together, but they couldn't resist the grandsons, so the three of them went downstairs full of energy.

"Are you going out now? It will get dark soon." Xi Yue and Liang Ye looked at the three of them.

"Take advantage of the famous movie to find some things nearby. Don't go far and come back before dark." Fang Guohua replied with a smile, leading his grandson out.

Xi Yue nuzzled Liang Ye on his shoulder, "Two little European emperors! You saw them! I hope they get something big when they go out!"

Liang Ye was also looking at the two children in surprise just now. They are really ordinary children. The only one What's surprising is that he's incredibly thin...

Liang Ye thought it was almost time to eat, so he said hello to Xi Yue and went back.

Xi Yue looked at Liang Ye's leaving figure, thinking that Liang Ye seemed cold and strong at first, but during the chat, he discovered that she should be a person with a story. Such a person is basically the protagonist in the novel, so he asked the system, "Can I recruit Liang Ye?"

[No. Liang Ye did not meet the qualification standards. ]

"What are the qualification standards? Are there qualified people in the hotel?" Xi Yue quickly asked.

[The qualifications are to have a strong force value, a smart mind, and to be able to work in the hall and in the kitchen. The hotel does not have anyone qualified for testing. ]

Xi Yue was speechless for a while listening to the system's answer, "Then what can the hotel staff give him? Is the salary high? What about the working hours?"

[Food and accommodation are included. On call 24 hours a day. 】

Xi Yue laughed angrily, "You have to be strong in force and have a smart mind. Why would such a person work for you to provide you with food and accommodation! Eating a day counts as 10 crystals, and living in a suite counts as 4 crystals. This Its 420 crystals a month, Ill give you a total of 500 crystals. Tell me which person with high martial arts value can value your salary! You have to be on call 24 hours a day, even Zhou Papi is not so cruel! I dont think you can do this It's impossible to recruit employees!"

[Host please be patient]

The last time Xi Yue was speechless was the last time, and he couldn't even watch the TV.

Shen Yu curled up on the bed, trembling, his body covered with sticky sweat, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red.

He opened his eyes suddenly, his eyes full of evil. He closed his eyes and took a few breaths, and when he opened them again, he was indifferent again.

Looking out the window at the setting sun, this scene is one of the few beautiful things in this apocalyptic world.

Suddenly, a light came on from the top of a building not far away.

Shen Yu walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the huge signboard on the top of the building, which read "Universe Hotel". The circle of lights around the sign was still flashing, which was very eye-catching.

This is impossible. In the last life, when the Zombie King appeared in the city, this hotel did not appear. It can also be said that this hotel never existed at all. It was very interesting to appear like this, and Shen Yu laughed.

Shen Yu put the sheets and pillows that had been laid out into the space and went out. In the dark and silent corridor, the footsteps seemed very strange.

Walking down the stairs, after exiting the building, he looked up at the towering hotel in front of him and walked towards the hotel.

The howls of zombies began to come from all directions again, roaring and rushing toward him. The wind blade harvested another wave of zombies, and the entire area became quiet again.

Shen Yu sighed as he walked and was forced to change several sleeping places. These annoying and greedy things always disturbed his good mood.

Entering the area where the hotel was located, Shen Yu felt that his powers were vaguely suppressed by something. Not only did he not feel scared, but he became a little excited. I slowly walked around the fountain and looked at the splendid lobby through the hotel glass, where the sound of the TV was faintly heard. m.

[Qualified employees appear! Qualified employees appear! Qualified employees appear! 】

Xi Yue, who was silently cursing the system for wanting to eat shit, was startled by the system. The system was quite aloof. She had never seen the system be so excited. After saying important things three times, the electronic voice shouted out. Split.

Xi Yue walked out of the hotel to look for the rare qualified candidate and saw a man standing next to the fountain. Wearing a gray sweatshirt and black trousers. The skin is clean and fair, the black hair has not been repaired for a long time, covering the eyebrows, the exposed nose is high, and the lips are bright red. A ray of light from the setting sun shone on him, as if covered with a layer of golden light, making him look very soft and lazy.

While Xi Yue was looking at her, Shen Yu was also looking at her.

Looking at the girl coming out of the hotel, she looked about eighteen or nineteen years old. She has fair skin, a small face, delicate facial features, beautiful pink lips, and slight baby fat on her cheeks. The most outstanding thing is the pair of eyes, which are clear and crystal clear, and they are well-behaved and innocent when looking at people. Her hair was tied into a bun, and her hair was still fluttering in the breeze. Wearing a bow-tied shirt on the upper body and a khaki skirt on the lower body. She seems to be as well-behaved as she is.

Shen Yu couldn't feel any special powers in her, but she brought him a sense of oppression. This was amazing.

This man looked so cleanly dressed, and he didn't look shocked at the hotel. He is indeed a big shot, and he is indifferent to everything!

"Do you want to check in? Why don't you come in and have a glass of water first." Xi Yue felt that the atmosphere between the two of them was strange, so he spoke first.

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 13 Signing the Contract

Behind Shen Yu and Xi Yue, they could smell the aroma wafting from the hotel, which made people feel particularly comfortable.

Xi Yue turned off the TV, sat next to Shen Yu, and put a glass of water in front of him. Then he took out the board and showed him the hotel room layout, introducing it in detail.

Xi Yue's idea is to wait for the big boss to settle down and establish a good relationship with him, and then start to insinuate the matter. She was afraid that people would think she was a fool if she just asked for food and accommodation.

"The second crystal...is it the first-level crystal core?" Shen Yu's voice was a little hoarse because he hadn't spoken for so long.

Xi Yue quickly pushed the water forward, fearing that his throat would be uncomfortable.

Watching Shen Yu pick up a glass of water and moisten his lips, "Yes, it's a first-level crystal core. We are super affordable here!"

Shen Yu had a headache. He had killed countless low-level zombies, and zombie crystal cores lower than third-level he He had no interest in picking it up at all. He absorbed all the items above Level 3 on the spot.

Seeing that he didn't reply, Xi Yue was a little unsure of what the boss was thinking. Xi Yue glanced at Shen Yu carefully, his eyes twitching as if he was thinking about some countermeasures.

Shen Yu leaned back on the sofa and pushed back the hair from his forehead, revealing his eyebrows.

Xi Yue looked over, his eyes were so beautiful! A pair of phoenix eyes with slightly raised corners and light amber eye color. When used with the entire face, it is simply a carnival of beauty!

Xi Yue stared blankly at Shen Yu. Her eyes were still clear and clean, with admiration and envy in her eyes, and the little expression on her face was very vivid. Shen Yu didn't know why he felt envious, but he still laughed out loud when he saw Xi Yue's lively expression.

"I don't have a crystal core now. Can I go out and fight two zombies later?" Shen Yu asked with a smile.

Xi Yue felt like he was being tricked and blurted out, "Perhaps, you can consider this job?" "A job

? What kind of job? What are the working hours? How is the salary calculated?" "

That's right. Take care of things in the hotel and so on...Salary...Salary...Food and lodging included...Work...24..." The more she spoke, the more she felt guilty, and her ears turned red. In fact, Xi Yue didn't know what Yuan Yu was doing. The system didn't tell her. She thought Yuan Yu was still hanging around the hotel anyway.

"How much is the salary? Sorry, I didn't hear it clearly. Can you please say it again?" Shen Yu actually heard it clearly, but it was so interesting for him to see the little girl acting like this. There is absolutely no way that such a girl could belong to this doomed man. There is no trace of haze in her eyes. She looks sweet and simple, but she is easily shy. She is a person who can be seen through at a glance. Such a girl has never experienced the end of the world and has the ability to open a magical hotel, but she can't tell the story of her employees. That only means that she did not set the salary, and she is probably a person who manages it on her behalf. The combination is not from this world, but also has something beyond the background of this era. She is either an alien, or she traveled through time with the system as written in the novel.

Xi Yue dug her toes into the ground in embarrassment and said bravely: "Food and lodging are included. On call 24 hours a day."

After speaking, he looked up at the ceiling, thought for a moment and added: "But...but, I can protect the hotel. You, the entire hotel is within my domain. You can sleep peacefully at night. Although food and accommodation are included, my food is not bad! I can give you some meat anyway!" Xi Yue said more and more. Be confident.

"But can't all this be done if I just stay in the hotel?" Shen Yu looked at Xi Yue with a smile, as if he was wondering how else you could make it up.

Xi Yue lowered his head. How could he retain someone under such conditions? It was simply too outrageous.

"Do I need to sign a contract? Even though it's the end, there should be some rituals."

TAIPEI- A 4K Aerial Film of Taiwan

00:00

Previous

PauseNext

00:05 / 03:31

Unmute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

Xi Yue suddenly raised his head and quickly asked the system if there was a contract.

[Formal membership contracts are issued to the front desk. Once signed, they are bound for life. 】

This system is better if it doesn't open its mouth, but it will explode when it opens its mouth. Capitalists are not so evil! You paid someone cheap money to be on call 24 hours a day, and you still want them to call you for the rest of your life!

Xi Yue got up and went to the front desk to get the contract, her legs shaking as she walked.

He handed the contract to Shen Yu and said sheepishly: "If you sign, you will be bound for life, and you will be fighting for the rest of your life."

Shen Yu looked at the terms of the contract and said with a smile: "You can get divorced even if you get married. Once this contract is signed, you will control me for the rest of your life. I cannot betray you under these terms. I have to listen to you. The final right of interpretation belongs to you, Ms. Xi Yue." The more Xi Yue listened, the more she blushed, her head lowered lower and lower, and her whole

figure I want to shrink into the ground.

"Signed, take it. Boss Xi Yue, I am your official employee, Shen Yu." Shen Yu stretched out his right hand.

[The recruitment of a qualified employee is completed on 1/1! A reward mission gift pack! ]

Xi Yue immediately stood up, took Shen Yu's right hand in both hands and shook it vigorously. He took the signed contract and sighed, where did this angel come from? He is simply a descended Bodhisattva!

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Do you want mushroom stewed chicken?" Xi Yue pointed to the mushroom stewed chicken noodles and chicken stewed mushroom self-heating rice on the table that she had forgotten.

"I'm not picky about food, just eat this rice." Shen Yu opened the rice, filled it with water from the water dispenser and simmered it. In fact, he didn't know why he signed such a contract. Once again, he thought about living a free and independent life in this life, but he never expected to encounter such a change. After signing the contract, he had no regrets and even started to look forward to his future life.

"Are you uncomfortable with your hair covering your eyes? I have scissors, can you cut your hair?" Xi Yue asked curiously.

"I don't know how to cut hair, can you? How about you cut it for me." Shen Yu opened the cooked food.

"I don't know how. I'm afraid I'll damage your hair. I also have some small rubber bands. Maybe, would you mind tying your hair up? Wait until you meet someone with skills next time and let them cut it for you." Xi Yue sincerely suggested, looking at Shen Yu's thick black hair, it would be a pity if he cut it like a dog gnawing it ~

"Then you can tie up my hair for me, I can't do it. "While eating, he raised his head towards Xi Yue.

Xi Yue walked beside him, picked up the hair on his forehead with her fingers, smoothed it with both hands alternately, and then tied it with a small backwards hair.

After tying up his hair, Shen Yu revealed all his beauty, which was really pleasing to the eye.

Fang Guohua finally returned to the hotel with his two grandsons, carrying two large bags full of crystal nuclei. Fang Xiaojun and Qian Lele were carrying two brand-new small schoolbags and holding several stuffed animals in their arms. It seems that the three of them have really gained a lot!

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 14 Im not interested in money

Seeing the return of the three people, Xi Yue stopped admiring Shen Yu's beauty and hurriedly stepped forward: "Oh! This is such a harvest!" "

Yeah! Hahahaha, I didn't even expect it! The whole day today is like Its like a dream! Fang Guohua recharged two bags of crystal cores, looked at the balance on his watch, and laughed out loud.

He led the three of them to sit on the sofa, poured them water, and turned on the TV to find cartoons for the two children to watch.

Shen Yu had just finished eating and was leaning on the sofa. Seeing the excitement on Xi Yue's face, he glanced at Fang Guohua and the others. They looked like very ordinary people.

Xi Yue introduced Shen Yu to them, and Fang Guohua took a sip of water from the cup and talked about the experience just now.

In the evening, Fang Guohua hugged his grandson and led Qian Lele to a pedestrian street next to the hotel to search for supplies. I saw a toy store and wanted to find some toys for my two grandchildren. The children also looked happy.

The store is not big, the outside is messy, but the inside is relatively clean, and there are no zombies wandering inside. After taking the children to check inside, they confirmed that there were no zombies, and then let the children pick out toys. The toy cars and toy models on the shelves inside all have outer packaging cartons. They look very clean except for a layer of dust on the outside. Find two schoolbags with packaging bags from the counter, open them and put them on the children's back. After tearing off the outer packaging of the toy, he stuffed the brand new toy into his school bag. There were also two stuffed animals wrapped in plastic bags.

Walking out of the toy store, the rays of the setting sun were very dazzling, shining on this row of stores. The light was so dazzling that Fang Guohua decided to take the child to another place.

"Grandpa, go there!" Qian Lele tugged on Fang Guohua's clothes and wanted to take a look at the street diagonally across the street.

The three of them walked slowly in that direction. There were some clothing stores and some gourmet grocery and convenience stores on this street.

Fang Guohua thought that it would be easier to get things if he walked a little further in and searched from the inside out.

As the three of them walked, they saw broken bodies on the ground, and rotten flesh and blood splashing everywhere.

Fang Guohua himself was shocked, how could he still have such luck! Then according to that, the three of them looked for the crystal core. Looking and picking up all the way, I found two big bags full, which were heavy in my hands. In addition to a few level 1 crystal nuclei, there are also two level 3 crystal nuclei, which is so surprising!

One looks blue, like a water-based crystal core, and the other is golden, like a gold-based crystal core. Fang Guohua carefully put them into his pocket. What if my two grandsons get married in the future?

Glancing at his watch, it was almost six o'clock. Fang Guohua went back with his grandson. I passed a clothing store on the way and picked up two pieces of clothing for myself. I have to go out early tomorrow to look for clothes. The weather is getting colder, and children need to prepare their winter clothes.

"You are so lucky today! You picked up a few bags of crystal cores when you came here, and now you have a few more bags of crystal cores when you go out. You have killed so many zombies and you still don't pick them up. This is really a good person. !" Xi Yue sighed with emotion, Emperor Ou is really so terrifying! It's like you win the lottery jackpot one day and win again at night. God is chasing after me and giving me money to spend. This is really unenviable!

Shen Yu looked at Xi Yue's little face. He was surprised, frowned, and seemed to have figured it out. His expression was very rich. If she knew that such a kind person was sitting next to her and returning her staff, I don't know what other expressions she would have changed.

"I'll go upstairs first. You can watch the lobby. If anyone comes, help them check in. There is a machine at the front desk." After saying that, he ran away in a hurry.

Xi Yue returned to the room and opened his warehouse. A mission gift package appeared. Xi Yue clicked on the picture, hoping for something good!

[Congratulations on getting a self-service drink blind box machine, congratulations on getting 10 self-service transaction machines, congratulations on getting a self-service transaction display screen, congratulations on getting a mysterious spring that never dries up, congratulations on getting an acre of fertile land that will never be wasted, congratulations on getting Ten random seeds, congratulations on unlocking the business mall, and congratulations on winning the title of "All consumption in the hotel will be paid by the system"]

Oh my god! The land can be planted and there are fresh vegetables to eat. I dont know if its possible to harvest something in one day like in the novel. I dont know what the last title is. It seems that there is no place to spend money in the hotel except for the blind box machine...

Xi Yue clicked on his own information panel

[Hotel name: Universe Hotel (1 star)

Store Manager: Xi Yue

Power: Absolute Domain (invincible in the field you operate)

Assets: 91 Crystal

Warehouse: Self-service drink blind box machine Self-service trading display Self-service trading machine Ten mysterious springs that never dry up Fertile soil that never goes to waste Ten random seeds and the title "All consumption in the hotel will be paid by the system" (wear it)

Hotel star promotion conditions: Receive 12/50 people

Task: Please receive a cute little creature 0/1]

After reading the information, Xi Yue 㱗One pass operation on the panel. The spring was placed on the fountain outside the hotel, the fertile soil was placed in the back garden of the hotel, and all the seeds were scattered on it. Ten self-service transaction machines are placed against the wall next to the glass door of the hotel, and the display screen is hung directly above the machines. The self-service drink blind box machine is placed next to the fast food machine, and finally wears the title.

Xi Yue suddenly thought that Shen Yu had food and accommodation included, where did he live... and quickly asked the system.

[Whether the staff dormitory has started to be renovated (yes/no) or whether staff identity watches have been issued (yes/no)]

Xi Yue pressed yes twice, and a black watch similar to his appeared on the table. Xi Yue picked it up and was about to go out. He accidentally pressed something. When he looked down, he was shocked!

[Name: Shen Yu

Gender: Male

Age: 23

Power: Undetectable

Room number: 5000

Balance: ∞]

How powerful is this boss? The system cant even detect his power. Such a powerful person is actually himself. As a member, Xi Yue is extremely beautiful.

"System, 5000 seems to be my room number. What does the balance ∞ mean?"

[The member's dormitory room is opposite the door, and the space is folded, completely replicating the room of the room. ∞ is because Suyu wears "All consumption in Suyu hotel will be paid by the system", so Suyu's employees do not need to pay the bill. 】

Okay now, the boss and the employee are guarding a big hotel, but they don't have a crystal core in their bodies. Who would dare to believe this? Xi Yue thought about how a rich man in the world said, "I have no interest in money," "I still have nothing," and "I have never touched money." I thought it was ridiculous when I saw it before. It turned out that these were what Xi Yue was feeling at this time. She had never touched a crystal core. From the first day she came here, the money she owned was just the number on her watch, and she put in the crystal cores of the residents to recharge. She actually never touched the crystal core!

"I run a luxury hotel at the end of the day, but I have never touched a crystal core." Xi Yue felt himself say this, revealing a touch of sadness.

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 15 Liang Ye

Opening the bedroom door, I found a similar door handle and lock on the opposite side, and I took a look inside. It's really exactly the same as the decoration in my room. It's just a matter of copying and pasting. The two rooms share a living room and entrance door.

Not long after Xi Yue had just sat down, Fang Guohua took his grandson to dinner. Shen Yu was sitting alone on the sofa watching cartoons. Suddenly, the sound of water flowing outside came, and then there were more opportunities in the hall. Shen Yu thought of Xi Yuexing hurriedly going upstairs, probably throwing away these things. I saw her going downstairs again feeling a little aggrieved, wondering what happened to her.

Xi Yue came over with the watch and handed it to Shen Yu. Shen Yu took the watch and clicked on it to see his own information. He almost held back because he couldn't detect the fact that it was so funny. Seeing ∞ displayed on his balance again, he asked Xi Yue curiously.

Xi Yue puffed up her little chest, cleared her throat, and said jokingly: "I asked you to sign the Overlord Agreement. As compensation, all employee Shen's expenses will be paid by Boss Xi!" "

Thank you very much, Boss Xi. New The blind box is a drink, do you want a drink?" Shen Yuqian walked to the machine, pressed OK, and a cup of hot matcha latte came out. On a slightly chilly night, matcha latte is a delicious treat.

"Have a drink, have a drink! Let's see if you are the European Emperor! I wonder if there are any powerful hidden items in this!" Xi Yue rubbed her little hands expectantly.

Shen Yu drank a latte and took out a cup of taro paste bobo milk tea from underneath.

"Wow! I haven't had milk tea for a long time, this is really good!" Xi Yue took it and took a big sip~ The two of them drank hot drinks and walked to the

trading machine. The large screen above their heads showed the task section on the left and the task section on the right. Aiyi sector.

Xi Yue's eyes rolled and he clicked in front of the machine. Looking up, there is an extra section in the Yiyi section [currently offering 4 barrels of mushroom and chicken instant noodles, which can be exchanged for various flavors of instant noodles. ]

Shen Yu laughed out loud, "Do you hate mushroom stewed chicken so much?"

"It's always bad to waste, I can't get used to the taste. What if others like it, right?" Xi Yue went to the door and looked at it. Watch your own fountain.

The fountain with the spring eye now looks brand new, with colorful light circles around it. Surrounded by a circle of lights, the mist of the fountain turned into colors, which was very beautiful.

Xi Yue felt very happy. Although he didn't know what the mysterious spring was, it was still very pleasing to the eye. I looked at my watch and it was past seven o'clock. I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so I was running around. They are all self-heating hot pot cans and the like, no mushrooms!

Shen Yu sat on the sofa and used the remote control to change the program. "I'm going upstairs first! If no one comes before nine o'clock, just go upstairs and sleep!" Xi Yue said and went upstairs with her dinner in her arms.

Xi Yueyue went to the room, chose a box of self-heating hot pot, heated it up, and started to check the Qi Tong Mall.

Click the mall button and an interface will pop up with six options. [Self-service fast food blind box machine 1000 gold coins Self-service check-in recharge machine 1000 gold coins Self-service drink blind box machine 1000 gold coins 1 acres of fertile soil that will never be abandoned 10000 gold coins Self-service crystal core exchange machine 10000 gold coins Mysterious card blind box machine 100000 gold coins] Xi

Yuekang He only had 436 gold coins left in his balance. "Tong Tong, where did this gold coin come from?"

MOON WORLD- A 4K Aerial Film of Taiwan

00:00

Previous

PauseNext

00:06 / 03:25

Unmute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

[One-tenth of the guest's hotel consumption is gold coins from the hotel]

I have so few gold coins that I can't afford anything here. After turning off this interface, the mall will be filled with goods that are not available in the blind box machine. It can be regarded as a large shopping mall. Xi Yue

bought herself some clothes and skin care products. She spent 16 gold coins and happily hummed a song and took a bath.

A movie was playing on the TV. Shen Yu lazily leaned on the sofa and watched the TV. The light reflected by the crystal lamp hit his face, but the picture that should be beautiful revealed a strange and sinister look.

In the quiet night, a faint sound came from a deep alley. A mutated plant emerged from the dark alley and was exposed in the moonlight. Under the moonlight, you can see small seedlings about ten centimeters tall. A leaf curls up a card with a shimmering light, and its roots click like a pair of little feet on the road.

After finishing the meal, Liang Ye lay down on the bed. She used to be a pampered little princess and lived a life of fine clothes and fine food, but later she became what Xi Yue said was a supporting actress.

She was originally from City D, thousands of kilometers away from City B. When she was a child, her mother passed away due to illness, and her father doted on her even more, as if he even replenished her with her mother's share of doting. Although Liang Ye was spoiled and spoiled, he was still very good, with top grades and many hobbies. After entering high school, I fell in love with a boyfriend, Wen Nian. Wen Nian was the top student in the school. Just like his name, he was a gentle and clean boy. The first time Liang Ye saw him was in the woods of the school. Wen Nian stood in the sun reading a book in his shirt and school uniform. He was as thin and tall as a young poplar tree.

Liang Ye fell in love with Wen Nian out of control, inquired about his preferences, and pursued him crazily and passionately.

Knowing that his family was not well off, he begged his father to sponsor a scholarship to the school and tried every means to give him various gifts.

Wen Nian is really an outstanding person. He is among the best in school and works part-time in his spare time to support his family. He always eats free student meals in the school cafeteria. He never pays attention to other people's rumors. He faces his poverty calmly and is not ashamed of it. There are many girls who like him and will give him many things, Liang Ye is the best among them. But Wen Nian never got anything. He always studied quietly in the classroom.

When Liang Ye was in high school, something happened to her family. Her father died in a car accident. It left her a huge legacy. She was in pain and despair at that time, and it took her a long time to get over the pain. Wen Nian would always accompany her in his own way, giving her lectures, organizing notes for her, or accompanying her when she cried.

The two got together before the college entrance examination and agreed to attend the same university. They did pass the exam, but they lost contact during the summer vacation. Wen Nian did not reply to any of Liang Ye's phone messages, and there was no one at Liang Ye's home.

After arriving at university, Liang Ye finally found Wen Nian again. It's just that there is another girl beside Wen Nian. He said that the girl was his neighbor when he was a child, and he met her again in college. He said that his cell phone broke during the summer vacation and he was busy earning tuition fees so he did not contact Liang Ye.

Liang Ye looked at the strange yet familiar Wen Nian, as if something had changed and yet nothing had changed.

After the end of the world, a large group of students hid in the school auditorium. Wen Nian awakened the power of fire and became the leader in everyone's hearts. Tian Xue went among the crowd to hand out food, and those who received it would always say that she was so kind and that she matched Wen Nian very well, and they would praise her again and again. She, this real girlfriend, seems to have been forgotten by everyone. Her depression and anger finally turned into criticism from everyone and the disappointed eyes of her boyfriend.

㱗Everyone waited for the rescue, and on the way to the base in the truck, she was pushed out of the car suddenly. When she turned around, she saw her boyfriend, who had his back to her, hugging Tian Xue, and Tian Xue raised his lips at her.

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 16 The Big Cake

It was so ridiculous, Liang Ye couldn't believe that the man he had loved for three years had become so unrecognizable.

After she was left behind, she hurriedly hid as she watched the zombies rushing towards her. Finally, she escaped into a store, but she was still scratched. Liang Ye didn't want to die, she was unwilling to give in, and she wanted to know why Wen Nian became like this. Fortunately, she awakened her water power and was taken away by a person from the base who came out to search for supplies. Liang Ye cut his long hair short and began to exercise his physical strength. Water-based abilities are very popular in Moji, and she relies on the crystal cores she obtained to upgrade. She never thought about looking for Wen Nian again. Although there was always a voice in her heart telling her that it shouldn't be like this, she still gave up and just regarded that gentle young man like a little white sheep as dead.

Liang Ye improved her powers, accumulated some savings, and began to wander, wandering aimlessly. She didn't know where she wanted to go, and she didn't know how to get along with others. Finally, she came here.

She wanted to enjoy a peaceful time here first. As for whether she would leave in the future, let's wait and see...

Shen Yu slowly entered the elevator carrying his things and pressed the button for the fifth floor. The elevator opened. Seeing 5000 directly opposite, Shen Yu opened the door and entered.

Xi Yue heard the noise, sipped the water from the can and opened the door, "Your room is over there, our doors look the same." He glanced and saw the cake in Shen Yu's hand.

"Wow! How many times did you pull it out?" Xi Yue's eyes widened.

"I was a little hungry before I came up. I pressed once and came out. Do you want to share this supper with me?" Shen Yu said with a smile.

"Of course! I want to eat it so much! Shen Yu, you are so stupid, you must be an angel descended to earth!" Xi Yue was so moved, what kind of Ouhuang employee could let her eat the coveted cake.

Xi Yue, wearing plush pajamas and slippers, walked to the sofa in the living room and sat down obediently. Shen Yu looked at her sitting upright with her hands on her knees, looking at him expectantly, her eyes incredibly bright.

Shen Yu sat down and opened the cake, cut a piece and handed it to Xi Yue. Xi Yue couldn't wait to eat the cherries on it. The cherries were dark in color and the cherries were big and plump. Xi Yue stuffed it into his mouth, narrowed his eyes, and stamped his feet, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......you guys, I'm gonna cry..." M. Shen Yu looked at

her exaggerated expression and his cheeks were bulging. Like a little hamster stealing food, he said: "Then you eat more, put it in the refrigerator if you can't finish it, and you can still eat it when you wake up."

Shen Yu's eyes were amber like Tu's . , as dazzling as clear crystal under the light, and the eyelashes are thick and dense.

Xi Yue noticed that Shen Yu was watching him eat with a smile, and his ears turned red when he rubbed them. He tilted his head unnaturally, "You eat too...don't just look at me, but Min has eaten." Xi Yue thought to herself about Shen Yu

. Yu Ke is too tired to read it, but also because he has enough concentration to eat a few more bites every day just looking at this face, and he takes a big bite of the cake while thinking about it.

Shen Yu ate the cake and watched the expression on Xi Yue's face change, and his eyes were no longer so cold.

Xi Yuejun tried his best to eat the cake, but there was still a lot left. After Shen Yu put it in the refrigerator, he saw the girl in front of the sofa running into the bedroom like a gust of wind. After a while, he ran out again.

"After eating your cake, this is a gift for you. It will be comfortable to wear when sleeping!" Xi Yue handed over a pair of plush pajamas of the same style, which she had seen when she visited the mall before. The system produces pajamas, which are said to be very, very comfortable to wear when sleeping.

NORTH COAST- A 4K Aerial Film of Taiwan

00:00

Previous

PauseNext

00:05 / 03:29

Unmute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

Xi Yue thought that Shen Yu would not be comfortable sleeping since he didn't bring anything with him, so he bought him this dress.

Shen Yu took the off-white plush pajamas in front of him. This was something he had never worn in his entire life. This dress looks so beautiful on the girl in front of me, like a chubby little hamster. He looked down at his pajamas in a daze, his thick eyelashes covering his eyes, making his expression invisible.

"I like it, thank you, Boss Xi."

Xi Yue was very happy. "I knew you would like it. It's so comfortable to wear! You can take a shower and go to bed. See you tomorrow!" Xi Yue

pushed Shen Yu into the room. Finally, Xi Yue also went to bed happily. Before going to bed, he was still thinking that I am really a boss, not at all the same as a black-hearted boss like the system!

As soon as the bathroom door opened, hot air came out.

Shen Yu came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel, looked at the plush pajamas on the bed, thought about it, and changed into them. Lying on the bed, he closed his eyes, thinking that finally nothing disgusting would disturb him.

At c㹐 base, Zhou Sheng and his cousin Su Chengkang started acting separately as soon as they arrived at c㹐. Su Chengkang found someone to remove all the goods from the trading floor, while Zhou Sheng discussed with his family how to leave here.

Their family is living a pretty good life here. A family of 12 rents a small villa in the base.

"Why did Xiaosheng come so early? Didn't you say you came at night? Where is your brother?" Grandpa Zhou sat at the door and read a book. Now, except for the people at the upper level of the base who have meetings and can still have electricity, all the houses have no electricity. of.

"Grandpa, where are my parents, aunt, and the others? I have something to say. My cousin will be here soon." Zhou Sheng helped Grandpa up.

After Su Chengkang sold everything at a very low price, he hurried home. When he got home, Zhou Sheng had already finished talking about what happened today.

"Chengkang, what do you think?" Grandpa Zhou looked at the watch Zhou Sheng took off and asked Su Chengkang who just came in.

"We went in and out all the way and found that the zombies in the broom were not very high-level, and the highest we saw was only level 2. According to the situation in the broom, something must have happened inside. The most likely reason is because of this hotel. I think we should do it as soon as possible It's over." Su Chengkang adjusted his glasses and expressed his thoughts.

"Then let's pack our things and set off tomorrow." Grandpa Zhou believed in his grandson, and he also felt that such a magical existence would be something that everyone would yearn for in the future.

The grass-like plants kept clicking on the road for a long time. When they were tired, they put their roots into the soil to rest. The two leaves hugged the black card tightly, as if there was some smell on it, and they kept sucking it in hard.

Suddenly, a black figure flashed past, opened his mouth and bit down. Under the moonlight, you can still see the sharp teeth shining silver, and the saliva is dripping downwards.

My apocalyptic management system - Chapter 17 I have a dog

In the morning of early autumn, the sky is still bright.

Zhou Sheng's family had already packed their things and were ready to set off. In the first car were Zhou Sheng, Su Chengkang, Zhou Sheng's grandparents and his wife. The second car was Zhou Shengs parents, Su Chengkangs parents and Su Chengkangs cousin. The last one was Su Chengkang's uncle and aunt, Zhou Sheng's childhood friend Chen Liming and her girlfriend Su Kexin.

The three cars slowly drove out of the gate of the base, led by Zhou Shengtu's special ability, and finally ended by Chen Liming's wind.

After Xi Yue woke up, he lay on the bed for a while. After getting up, he washed himself, applied skin care products, took out the newly bought clothes from the closet yesterday, put them on and went out.

Knocked on Shen Yu's door, but there was no sound. He must have gone downstairs. What a hard-working employee!

Humming a song, we arrived at the lobby. Three children were sitting in a row on the sofa watching cartoons. There were four drinks on the table. The Jiang family and his son went out together with Fang Guohua today, and He Ru took the three children to watch TV.

After looking around the lobby but not seeing Shen Yu, Xi Yue walked to the sofa and said hello to them and asked, "Have you seen Shen Yu? He is the new employee who came yesterday. He is tall, thin and good-looking. Boy."

Qian Lele held the cup and took a sip, thought for a while and said, "I came down with my grandpa this morning, and I saw a brother at the door. He was tall."

Xi Yue touched his head and walked out of the door, but didn't see him. Shen Yu walked along the path to the back garden. She saw Shen Yu standing with his back to her, wearing a black pullover sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. Xi Yue saw that he had changed his clothes and thought he had gone out early in the morning, so he didn't think much about it.

"What are you looking at here?" Xi Yue walked over curiously.

"Do you think that's a dog?" Shen Yu pointed to the land in front of him, where an animal with black fur was sleeping, burying its head in his stomach and curling up into a ball.

Xi Yue stretched his neck to look. The animal on the ground looked quite big. "No way, does the dog grow that big? When did it come in? We didn't notice it." Xi Yue turned to look at Shen Yu

, He said helplessly, "Why don't you tie your hair up? Isn't it uncomfortable?" "It's

quite uncomfortable, but I don't know how to do it. You weren't awake when I woke up, and I didn't want to disturb your sleep." Shen Yu pursed his lips. He pursed his lips, as if a little aggrieved.

Xi Yue took out a rubber band from his pocket and said, "Lower your head." Shen Yu faced Xi Yue, bent down, and stretched out his head. M.

Xi Yue smoothed his hair in front, and then tied it into a small hairpin like yesterday, revealing his delicate eyebrows. After finishing it, she patted his shoulder and Shen Yu stood up. Xi Yue looked at his dazzling pupils and said, "Your eyes are so beautiful! They look good at night, and even better in the sky!" Shen Yu touched himself. The little tweet on his head

sighed: "But the owner of these eyes will be beaten by Boss Xi for the rest of his life. Boss Xi can look at it during the day and at night." Shen Yu looked at the girl in front of him leisurely. His expression ranged from obsession, envy

, shock to embarrassment. He suppressed the raised corners of his mouth, fearing that Xi Yue would run away in anger.

Xi Yue glared at him and turned his head unnaturally. This time he turned his head and looked into the animal's icy blue eyes.

The animal raised its head, with three fires on its eyebrows. He grinned at them with an extremely mocking look. It's like talking about doggy men and women, disturbing my sleep.

Looking at the husky opposite with a mocking face as big as an ox, Xi Yue was speechless.

The husky lay motionless and watched them. Xi Yue ignored it and looked at the seeds sown yesterday. "Look! The seeds I planted yesterday have grown so tall!" Xi Yue said to Shen Yu in surprise, pointing to a cluster of tender green seedlings in the middle of the black soil.

A bunch of small seedlings sprouted up on the edge of the black soil, but the one in the middle was much higher than the small seedlings on the side. Xi Yue pulled Shen Yu's sleeve and walked in to observe.

"What kind of plant do you think this is? It grows so fast, and it doesn't even look like a tree." Xi Yue lowered his head and started counting the seedlings and suddenly stood up.

"That's wrong! I sowed ten seeds yesterday! Why is there an extra one! It couldn't be this big one!" Xi Yue frowned.

"It looks like a grass, but it doesn't look like a vegetable. Why don't you pull it out." Shen Yu said looking at the plant in front of him.

The grass seemed to be blown by the wind, and the leaves trembled. "Why don't you move it to the other side? It looks good. The land is so big anyway." Xi Yue said and prepared to dig up the soil.

"Let me do it. How can the boss do such a small thing personally?" Shen Yu pulled up Xi Yue who was squatting down. Although this plant looks no different from ordinary grass, if it is not the seed sown by Xi Yue, it must be a mutated plant. It looks harmless now, but compared to the various changes in the plants at the end, you still need to be careful.

Shen Yu bent down and pinched the plant rhizome with two fingers and pulled it out. He walked to the side of the husky, took a steady look at the dog, and then inserted it into the soil on the side.

The husky's ears shrank at Shen Yu's glance, and the mutated plants in the soil were trembling slightly after being treated roughly.

"What should I do with this dog? It must be a mutated animal of this size. I don't know when it ran in. Should we just ignore it?" Xi Yue actually likes small animals, but in the past he often stayed up late to draw sketches, and the day and night were reversed. I couldnt even take care of myself, so I gave up.

Looking at the shiny fur of the husky in front of me, I think it must look majestic when it stands up! Xi Yue was a little itchy. She was not afraid that the dog would attack people within the hotel. She didn't know if it had an owner and whether it was willing to stay.

"Do you want to raise it? You can ask it. Mutated animals are smart and can understand what you say. Emmm... Even though it is a husky, it has been mutated after all, so it should be able to understand it." Shen Yu thought, slightly uncertain.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch..." The husky understood that Shen Yu was scolding him for being stupid, and ignored the fear in front of him, so he quickly stood up and spat out the words.

"Hahahahaha, is it talking dirty words? It seems like it really understands. It's so funny!" Xi Yue burst into laughter. Shen Yu glanced at her helplessly and said nothing.

"Do you want to stay here?" Xi Yue waved to the husky. I saw the husky walking over proudly. When he passed by Shen Yu, he stopped and looked up at him with a mocking look. Then he walked to Xi Yue and lay down in front of Xi Yue, with his legs in the air and his belly exposed. He also deliberately curled his tail around Xi Yue's hand, as if to say, "Hurry up and jerk me off!"

"From now on, your name will be Xiao Ha! I have to prepare some food for you! I also need to prepare a dog house!" Xi Yue rubbed Xiao Ha's head and belly while choosing from the mall.

In the end, I spent a lot of money to buy a super luxurious dog house based on the recommendation of the president. The dog house is spacious and comfortable! Xi Yue had no intention of hiding it in front of Shen Yu. After all, after signing the contract, the only person she could trust in this world was Shen Yu. Just tap the screen, and the luxurious dog house will appear where the fields meet.

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 18 A Wave of Guests

Looking at the dog house and the fields, Xi Yue thought about the farm game he played before and wondered if he would raise chickens and ducks in the future!

The dog house is very spacious inside, it seems to be the size of a room, with two doors open. Xiaoha's eyes gleamed, and he happily sniffed everywhere in the room. Shen Yu carried Xi Yue to buy dog ​​food and poured it into the automatic feeding machine in the house. Lucky dog ​​food is very cheap, and considering the size of the little dog, I probably cant even afford it.

"What do mutated animals eat when they live on their own? If they grow so big, they will starve to death." Xi Yue asked Shen Yu curiously.

"Not every animal will become bigger like Xiaoha. After they mutate, they basically maintain their original size. Whether they are herbivores or carnivores, they become the same. They will look for human food, or hunt and eat mutant animals. They can eat meat and even eat humans. They are mutated animals that can live alone if they have an owner. Their living environment is much worse than that of humans." Shen Yu calmly narrated.

Xi Yue didn't know what to say, but Shen Yu told her that it made her feel very uncomfortable, and she touched Xiao Ha's head distressedly.

"Don't think about it. This land is so big. Why are there only ten plants planted? Are there no seeds?"

Xi Yue also saw seeds in the mall yesterday, but they are all very expensive. One can grow potatoes in a house. I want 1,000 gold coins! She didn't even dare to look at other prices.

The system indicates that StarCraft has improved I dont know how many versions of seeds. Can the price be the same as yours for growing vegetables?

Xi Yue shook her head and said sadly: "There are no more seeds..."

Shen Yu looked at her lively expression and said with a smile: "I will go out later to find some seeds and bring them back. What else do you want? I can bring them back together. ."

"That's true! Just seeds are enough! I don't want anything else." Xi Yue said, "Have you had breakfast? I haven't eaten yet. Hurry and eat." "

When the two returned to the hotel lobby, Sun Mantian and his wife also went downstairs, chatting with He Ru, and the three children were chattering and watching TV. Seeing the two people coming in, He Lifen hurriedly asked: "How can I issue a mission on this screen? Can I search for people? Our son is missing. No matter what, we want to know whether he is dead or alive!" Xi Yue

led After they entered the information in the self-service trading system, they said: "Sorry, this task has been released. If anyone has news, there will be a prompt on your watch. You can come and ask that person at that time." Sun Mantian and his wife thanked them repeatedly. .

Sun Hong? He is also a wood-type psychic. I dont know if you have the same name, but when I met [him] in my previous life, he was already an eighth-level psychic. If they are really the same person, that would be interesting. Shen Yu looked at the missing person information displayed on the screen, lowered his head and smiled.

Feeling something, he turned his head and saw three pairs of eyes staring at him. Three children with big heads, thin bodies, and sallow faces looked at him without blinking, and one of them had his mouth open. Shen Yu smiled at the three children, and Fang Xiaojun opened his mouth even wider.

"Brother, you are so beautiful, your eyes are like stars." Jiang Xun said, and the two children next to him nodded together.

Xi Yue also heard this sentence after helping the old couple, "I think so too! This little brother is the most handsome person I have ever seen!"

Xi Yue and the three children praised Shen Yu one by one. Praise from the beginning. Even though she had lived two lifetimes, Shen Yu was a little overwhelmed. "Aren't you hungry? After eating, I will go out to look for seeds."

Xi Yue smiled and was pulled by Shen Yu to buy a blind box.

Shen Yu drank the milk tea in his hand and walked on the dirty street. After he cleaned up the area around the hotel that day, there were not even a few zombies left. Passing by a clothing store, I saw the Jiang family, father and son, and Fang Guohua, who had just been searched. I met them in the morning and knew that they were hotel guests, so I nodded as a greeting and continued walking.

At the end of this street is a large shopping mall. The luxury jewelry store at the entrance is in a mess, and the glass walls have long been broken. After Shen Yu passed by, I didn't know what he was thinking, so he turned back and entered the jewelry store.

Sitting at the front desk and looking at the check-in information on the tablet, Xi Yue looked forward to more guests today. Yesterday, the two brothers Zhou Sheng and Su Chengkang didn't know if they would come back.

At this time, the sound of a car came from the door, which really meant Cao Cao Cao Cao. Through the glass, Xi Yue saw Zhou Sheng get out of the car, followed by two cars. She quickly ran out and asked them to park the car in the garage while the remaining people checked in with her.

After a group of people entered the hotel, they looked at the brightly lit hotel lobby, the splendid interior, and the cartoons playing on the TV. Everything is like a scene in a dream! Everyone jumped into action, some followed Zhou Sheng to check in at the self-service check-in machine, and some checked in by Xi Yue. After taking the watch, I charged almost all the crystal cores on my body into it, and then swarmed into the blind box.

Seeing the blind boxes being pulled out one after another, Xi Yue thought about the gold coins he had received and narrowed his eyes with a smile.

A total of 12 people checked in this time, and there was still half the time before the hotel could be upgraded. I wonder if Yu will open a restaurant after upgrading. Since Yu's fast food tastes so good, the restaurant must be even more delicious. Xi Yue can't help but look forward to it.

After everyone dispersed, another embarrassed guest came. His or her gender cannot be identified at all from his (her) appearance. He or she is wearing a thick Japanese coat, the original color of which is no longer visible due to the dirty clothing, and is carrying a worn-out duffel bag. My pants and shoes were gathering dust as I walked around. My hair was disheveled and clumped, and it was cut crookedly. Except for a pair of black and bright eyes exposed on his face, his facial features cannot be seen clearly. The skin on the exposed hands was all black, and the gaps between the nails were full of dirt. Xi Yue didn't know what to call this person for a while. After helping her handle the information, he found out that she, Lin Muyan, was a girl. Although she looks dirty, she is actually a level 4 healer. Among the guests in the hotel, only Zhou Sheng and Liang Ye are level 4, which is relatively rare.

Lin Muyan checked in, collected his things, and hurried upstairs.

This is also a person with a story, Xi Yue thought.

We received three more groups of guests, including a brother and sister who looked young, a young man who was fairly neatly dressed, and a pair of young girls who came to support each other.

After they all went upstairs, Xi Yue clicked on his own information

[Hotel name: Universe Hotel (1 star)

Manager: Xi Yue

Power: Absolute domain (invincible in your business domain)

Assets: 91 crystals (∞ )

Warehouse: None

Hotel star upgrade conditions: Receive 30/50 people

Task: Please receive a cute little creature 0/1]

There are still 20 guests left to upgrade the star, Xi Yue is very happy. But when she was looking at the task, she suddenly thought, "System, why is this task not completed? Isn't Little Ha cute?" [

Mutated huskies are not small creatures]

"How can you still have size discrimination in your system?" Xi Yue frowned, wondering what kind of little animals would come if you could meet the system standards.

The Jiang family and his son, as well as Fang Guohua, are back, with their hands and backs full. It seems that they have gained a lot. 㳍The children were addicted to cartoons and went upstairs to eat.

I looked at the time, it was almost twelve o'clock, why hasn't Shen Yu come back yet. Although Xi Yue knew that Shen Yu was very strong, he still couldn't help but worry about him.

My Apocalyptic Management System-Chapter 19 Mutated Rice

Xi Yue thought about what Tong said about this city being very dangerous, and kept wondering if Shen Yu would be in trouble, so she pressed the blind box machine heavily in her heart. After ten consecutive rounds, the shape of a pot finally appeared in the machine. It was a luxurious hot pot gift package! It's incredible that I actually fell into love once.

Xi Yue happily took the hot pot back to the room, preparing to surprise Shen Yu in the evening.

After going downstairs and getting out of the elevator, he saw Shen Yu coming in with a full paper bag in his hands. Xi Yue hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Why have you been here for so long? Did you encounter any trouble? Put your things down and let's eat first." Shen Yu looked at the worry in Xi Yue's eyes, shook his head, and put away the two bags

of seeds . Handed it to Xi Yue, and then said: "I went to the farmer's market to look for seeds. It was quite far, so I came back late. If I come back late next time, you can eat first, so you don't go hungry." ŴŴŴ. "

You How can I eat if I don't come back? It's so dangerous outside, I'm afraid something will happen to you." Xi Yue pursed her lips, feeling that what she said was weird, and walked to the sofa uncontrollably, "Eat quickly, you Which one do you want to eat?"

"The employees eat whatever the boss gives me. You know, I'm not picky about food." Shen Yu sat down with a smile.

Xi Yue stared at him shyly, "You know what you know! I don't know, hurry up and do it yourself."

Shen Yu glanced at the red tips of her ears and tried his best to suppress the raised corners of his mouth, his eyes full of stars. smile. It would be bad if you make your boss angry.

After finishing the meal, Shen Yu put the bag back upstairs. Xi Yue looked at the pile of things and thought they were Shen Yu's clothes or something, so he didn't ask any more questions.

Opening the bag, it was filled with various seeds, including not only vegetable and grain seeds, but also water seeds and fresh seeds. Xi Yue picked out the ones he liked, and then asked Shen Yu, who came back, which ones he liked. After the two discussed, Xi Yue planted the seeds with one click.

After planting the seeds, I went to the mall and bought a massage chair to place at the front desk. Xi Yue patted the newly bought massage chair and said to Shen Yu: "Come and sit down. You are the first to use the new massage chair I bought! You have worked really hard today~"

Shen Yu sat After getting off, Xi Yue went to buy two delicious drinks without stopping. After putting down the drink, Xi Yue sat on the chair and said, "You know, after you went out the other day, there were a lot of guests." "There was one guest who was a little strange. She was very dirty and her clothes were very shabby.

This It shouldn't be surprising that she is in the middle of the night. But she is a level 4 superpower, or does she have a healing power?" Xi Yue frowned, feeling very puzzling.

Seeing that Shen Yu seemed to be getting a drink, Xi Yue handed it over. After Shen Yu took a sip, he closed his eyes and said slowly: "Healing is not an offensive power after all. It is not strange to do this to protect yourself. In the eyes of ordinary people, those with healing powers are indeed very precious, but in the eyes of some people, It's just a tool. When the tool is out of hand, the end would be worse than being bitten to death by zombies."

Xi Yue looked at the man speaking in front of him, and suddenly felt that such Shen Yu was very strange. She didn't know what Shen Yu had experienced before. He was only in his early 20s, the age when he should have just stepped out of school and entered society, but at this moment, his whole body was filled with an inexplicable loneliness.

After not hearing what Xi Yue said for a long time, Shen Yu opened her eyes and looked over. He found that her eyes were slightly red, closed the massage chair and sat up. "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Maybe it was the concern in Shen Yu's eyes, or maybe it was the gentle tone of his voice. Xi Yue's eyes were moist, and she choked and said: "It's not uncomfortable, I don't know, it's just sad... I felt very sad all of a sudden. I'll just take it easy." Shen Yu looked at

Xi Yue and touched it. Her head seemed to want to say something, but she did not speak.

After Xi Yue calmed down, he said to Shen Yu: "I'll go upstairs and rest for a while. You

can wait for the guests." Xi Yue, who returned to the room, sat on the bedside and asked the president: "Can you tell me what happened to Shen Yu in the past?" Love?"

[The host needs to find out for himself]

"Okay, I just think he seems to have experienced some bad love, eh..." Xi Yue didn't know what to do, and couldn't open his mouth to ask Shen Pleasure.

[Huang Liang Yimeng, randomly put on the shelves in Tongtong Mall. You can read Shen Yu's story in your dreams. 】

"Okay! I will refresh it every day. How many gold coins does this Huangliang Yimeng have?" Xi Yue saw that there was a turn for the better, but he was afraid that he would not be able to get enough gold coins if he refreshed it.

[100 gold coins]

Xi Yue looked at his balance and found that Yao Tiancheng had a lot. In addition to buying things for Xiao Ha, he also bought a massage chair. Fortunately, a large number of customers came and consumed a lot of crystal cores. After all this was offset, Juyi was left with 472 gold coins.

From now on, I will check the mall every day when I get up! Xi Yue silently set rules for himself.

With hope, Xi Yue relaxed and went downstairs humming a song. Walking to the front desk, he said hello to Shen Yu who was sitting in a chair, "I'm going to check on Xiaoha. Don't be dazed during working hours, Shen Yu front desk." Shen Yu watched Xi Yue go upstairs crying, and smiled again after a while

. When he got down, he couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

"Xiaoha! I'm here to play with you!" Xi Yue shouted after leaving.

Xiao Ha heard the sound and ran out of the kennel, wagging his tail crazily at Xi Yue.

Looking at the majestic big dog in front of her, he stood up and was almost at the height of her neck. Xi Yue rubbed his head, "Xiao Ha, you are so handsome. You are the most majestic dog I have ever seen." "

Ouch, ow, ow, ow." Xiao Ha replied to Xi Yue as if, and even gave her a slap. The proud look in your eyes seems to say that you are really discerning.

Xiao Ha was lying on the ground, and Xi Yue was stroking his hair every now and then. Looking at the land in front of me, I seemed a little unsure about something.

"Xiaoha, do you still remember where Shen Yu moved the grass in the morning? I remember it was right next to where you were lying. Why does it feel like the position has changed?" Although they were all in the same row. , but it feels like it has moved some distance inward.

Xiao Ha felt comfortable, his eyes narrowed, and his tail lightly swept the ground, as if he didn't hear what [she] said at all.

Xi Yue suddenly remembered something, "Tong, is that plant a mutant plant?"

[Mutated Rice]

"Why didn't Xiaoha not notify me when there was a mutant rice entering the hotel? Next time, it will be a dangerous animal or plant. What to do if you hurt the guests!"

[All animals cannot attack in the host domain, and the detection [Mutated Husky and Rice are very gentle and are allowed to enter the hotel]

"That's good. This rice should be what Sun Mantian's son Sun Hong went to find. That one! I'm here." Xi Yue looked at the mutated plant, basking in the sun in the ground, and its leaves looked green.

My Apocalyptic Management System-Chapter 20 Little Cuties

Xi Yue walked to the mutated rice and squatted down, gently touching its leaves with his fingers. The mutated rice remained motionless.

"Come on, I know you are a mutant plant, stop pretending."

The mutant rice began to tremble slightly, stretched out a leaf and hooked the palm of Xi Yue's hand.

"Are you from Yun County?"

The mutated rice leaves shook up and down, as if nodding.

"Yun County must be far away from here. How did a little one like you get here?" Xi Yue was particularly curious.

The mutated rice shook its body and pulled it out of the soil. The brown roots are twisted into two ends, like a pair of small feet, and then they walk back and forth in the soil.

After a demonstration, he stretched out a piece of paper and pointed at Xiao Ha next to Xi Yue.

"Did you mean that you walked for a while and then came here with Xiao Ha?"

Xiao Shudao nodded.

At this time, Xiao Ha ran to the ground where he had just been lying, began to dig the soil, then took a black card over and patted the card with his paws.

"So you came here because you saw the hotel's business card? You actually know the way! You're so smart!" Xi Yue didn't expect that the two cuties actually came all the way because of the hotel's business card.

"Ouch." Xiao Ha shook his head, lowered his head and put his nose on the card as if to smell something.

"Did you come here because of the smell on the card?"

Xiao Ha grinned and nodded.

By the way, last night, the mutated rice was a little tired from walking, so it took root on the ground and prepared to take a good rest.

Suddenly a huge black shadow rushed towards it, and in the moonlight only a set of sharp teeth could be seen. It was so frightened at the time that it held the card tightly and shivered, thinking that it was going to be eaten.

The black shadow landed in front of the mutated rice. He opened his mouth not to eat it, but to take away its treasure card...

His treasure was taken away, and the angry mutant rice didn't care whether he could beat it or not. .

He used his superpower to make his leaves grow, and slapped them at the robber in front of him.

The black shadow, the mutated husky, whined and screamed at the whipping, and quickly turned his belly on the little rice.

It is true that the little rice hurts when being whipped, but the Husky has undergone apocalyptic mutations and its defense has been greatly improved. After being whipped like this, not a single husky was actually lost. He couldn't help but feel the pain, so he surrendered.

The angry little rice felt much better and rolled the card back with a leaf.

The zombies around heard the movement and rushed here one after another. Little Rice hurriedly used the leaves to climb onto the Husky's back. The Husky bumped away from the zombies and ran out.

...

Xi Yue picked up the hotel business card on the ground, put it under his nose and smelled it gently. There was nothing but an earthy smell. When I made it before, I didnt seem to smell anything.

Maybe only mutated animals or mutated plants can feel it.

Xi Yue thought that the seeds Shen Yu brought back contained some rice seeds, and he was not sure whether they could be planted in this land. Now it seems that the mutant rice is quite comfortable staying here, so he asked: "I have some rice seeds. If you want to live here, can you help me take care of them?" The

mutant rice nodded, and its leaves began to wave wildly, no Know what you want to say. Looking at Xi Yue's confused eyes, he finally stopped waving the leaves and expressed his heart to her, as if to say, don't worry.

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

Xi Yue formally stretched out his left hand and said to the mutated plant: "Little Rice, welcome to the Universe Hotel. Please give me your advice in the future." The

mutated rice put down the leaf of Bixin, as if a little at a loss. Then he stretched out a leaf, wrapped it around Xi Yue's left hand, and shook it up and down.

【Please welcome a cute little creature (1/1) Completed! A reward mission gift pack! ]

I thought about asking the system why Xiaoha was not a mission target, and the system said that Xiaoha was not a small thing. I just tested it myself, and sure enough, Little Rice is a cute little thing!

"System, do the fields here need watering?" Xi Yue looked around, but there was no water anywhere. The only pond is still dry.

[The fountain has been transformed by a mysterious spring and is used with fertile soil that will never be abandoned. Plants will always grow under the most suitable humidity. 】

This combination is so perfect! It's a perfect match, no match made by heaven is so perfect!

After scattering the rice seeds into the soil, I said hello to the two little guys and prepared to go back.

After taking a few steps, I suddenly remembered something.

"Ah, I forgot before. Xiaoha, have you not drank water? I even forgot to give you water! Come on, let's fill it up for you quickly!"

Xiaoha looked at Xi Yue and tilted his head. , then raised his paws, and a stream of water came out of his paws.

Although there are several guests with supernatural powers in the hotel, this is the first time Xi Yue has seen supernatural powers.

As if to prove his power, Xiao Ha turned the water flow into a water balloon, then into a water arrow, and finally into a water dragon that circled around Xi Yue.

"Oh my god! Xiaoha, you are so cool! You are so cool right now, and you actually have super powers! You are simply the most powerful dog in the world..." Xi Yue Balabala outputted to

Xiaoha. , the boastful Xiaoha raised his head higher and higher, with a devilish smile on his face.

The onlooker next to him, Little Rice, expressed his dissatisfaction and waved his leaves while he was growing. I saw the rice seeds that Xi Yue had just sown sprouting in the ground, and then they grew taller and taller. After a while, green rice sprouted. The little rice plant

stopped dancing and returned to its original length. As if tired, the tall leaf stems drooped a little.

Xi Yue squatted down and touched the tips of its low-hanging leaves. "Little rice is awesome! I have never seen a plant grow so fast. Little rice must be the most powerful plant!" Hearing the compliment he wanted to hear

, Satisfied, Little Rice walked to the place where it was just now, put its roots in and began to bask in the sun.

After saying goodbye to Xiao Ha, Xi Yue trotted all the way to the front desk.

Shen Yu was sitting on a chair holding a book to pass the time when he saw Xi Yue running in with a mysterious look on his face.

"You know, Xiaoha is a dog with super powers! He just gave me a performance, it was so amazing! He can actually turn water into water balloons and water arrows, and it can also turn into a long one that circles around me!" "

Also, do you know what the extra plant is today! It's the grass-like plant you moved to the side! You must not know that it is actually mutated rice!" "It just waved a few times. The leaves

, the rice seeds I sowed grew up all at once, and they all grew into rice! They are so amazing! This is the first time I have seen supernatural powers!" Xi Yue said excitedly, looking at Chen

Yu's eyes were incredibly bright, and his face turned red with excitement.

I saw Shen Yu put the book on the table, stretched out a hand, and opened his palm. A ball of water appeared in the palm of my hand, and then the water ball turned into a flower. The flower began to freeze slowly and turned into an ice flower. Then the ice flower began to melt, and a glowing flame flower appeared. The flame flower was beating, and the surrounding temperature began to rise. Finally the flame went out and a flower with electric light flashed out.

Xi Yue's eyes were wide open, his mouth was slightly open, and his cheeks were pink, as if he was a frightened little rabbit.

Shen Yu retracted his hand and looked at Xi Yue quietly. Xi Yue's mouth opened and closed, not knowing what to say. He puffed up his cheeks, gave Shen Yu a final thumbs up, and then turned to watch TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

13 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
89 12 12
In a world where technology and human emotion intertwine, three individuals-Emma, Ethan, and Zoe-embark on a remarkable journey to unravel the myster...
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...