Teach Me a Lesson

By ayshiaink

sequel to dysfunction More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

19

1.4K 146 108
By ayshiaink

The party had started and of course, Moin and Rob were the first to show up. They had Onikas god babies with them as well.

Nani was running around with her pacifier in her mouth, trying to keep up with the older kids that were now here.

Onika was with her friends in the kitchen, mostly gossiping while I had to greet all of her family that had started to show up. People were coming fast but as soon as I saw my parents, I smiled and went to them.

"Hi, Mommy!" I squeezed her tightly as if I hadn't seen her a few hours ago.

My dad nudged me, "Get off my wife."

I let her go, hugging him next, seeing Kelly and Solo come in behind them. "Hey ghetto sisters."

"Shut up Bey. Where's my nieceee?"

I took the gifts from them, putting them down on the gift table. "She's somewhere around here. If you hear kids yelling, that's where she is at. She was just asking about you the other day, Solo."

Solange smiled while the rest of them went into the house from the back doors. The backyard was set up very nicely. There was a bouncy house and sweets everywhere.

Solange hugged me, "I missed you, Bey. How have you been?"

"I've been good. There's so much I have to tell you and Kelly."

She groaned, "That's never good coming from you."

Laughing lowly, I grabbed her hand and brought her into the house. Solange was greeting everybody, even people she didn't know.

"Do you think you can be around Moin?" I asked her because they were both going to be here today.

"If she keeps it cute. I saw her the other day and she lowkey had an attitude with me."

My eyes widened, "When the fuck did you see her-"

"AUNTIE!" Zari came running down the hall and jumped on my sister, interrupting our conversation.

Solange held her up, careful not to fall over. "Hey birthday girl!"

I rolled my eyes at them, "You ain't never that excited to see me, Moina."

Azari held onto Solange's neck, smiling at me. "Momma I see you every day."

Solange laughed, "Exactly. She ain't special." She looked at my kid, "Where yo momma at baby?"

Azari pointed to the kitchen and I followed Solange in there. The music from the backyard was loud but it was background noise from the kitchen.

"Hey, Nic." Solange smiled, walked past Robyn with Zari on her hip, and hugged Onika who had her pretty smile on her face.

"Hey, Solange! I'm happy you showed up, your niece was just asking about you."

While they talked I looked over at Moin, just to be messy, and giggled quietly when I saw her walk to her wife, wrapping Robyn's arms around her waist and kissing her jaw.

I read her lips as she whispered, "Say hi to your girlfriend." Robyn just looked down at her, shaking her head before pecking her lips. She looked intrigued as if she liked the possessiveness.

"Say it." She demanded, again.

My eyes widened while Robyn quickly said hello to Solange, causing her to look at them.

Solo waved, turning right back to Azari who was now sitting on the island. "Auntie say hi to my Auntie Mo too."

I chuckled at Moina being so damn messy.

"Hey, Moin." Solange said, receiving a tight smile and a wave back.

Walking around to Onika, I kissed her cheek. "How do you feel?" I asked, knowing she was sick this morning.

She nodded, putting her hand up to sort of tell me to keep quiet as she watched how this unfolded. She was just as messy as her daughter.

"Auntie say hi!"

Moin huffed, "Zari I just did. I waved."

"Auntie Mo, I not hear you." Zari asked, looking over at Moin who was squinting her eyes.

"You are annoying as hell." She said, shaking her head. "Hey, girl." Moin spoke to my sister

Solange gave her a petty smile, "Hey Moin." She said, again.

Before anything could get any more awkward, the front door opened and by how loud them people were, Onikas parents had just come in with her brothers and their kids.

Watching Moina damn near jump off the counter to go see her cousins, I smiled.

Drae came in with his wife, who we call Gabby and their daughter ran off with Azari.

"Hey, y'all!" She held up drinks. "I got liquor!"

They all went to greet them and I said hi, going to greet Onikas parents.

Ms Carol gave me a tight hug, "Hey love. Are these kids stressing you out yet?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Not yet. The sugar didn't get to them yet."

"Bumble, how have you been?" Robert asked me, standing near his ex-wife like he always does. I think he still loves her, she just won't give him a chance.

"I've been great. Did you guys see the birthday girl?"

"She just ran past here with her cousin."

Onika came into the room, "Hey ma!" She hugged her mother, glaring up at her dad. "I'm still mad at you, but hey Dad."

"Nic, she dropped the restraining order."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I know. I got the letter."

I did not know that. "Zoey can come?" He asked bravely.

Onika shrugged, "She can but Kianna can not." Kianna wouldn't come even if she was invited.

Onikas mom moved Onikas hair from her face, "Baby you need to put some ice on your face. You're swelling."

Onika moved her hand, "I'm not Mom, I just haven't been up for that long, also I was sick." She half lied.

Carol squinted her eyes, "Hmm?"

Onika stared at her blankly, "Momma."

"Okayy!"

Nic grabbed my arm, "Can you come help me with something?"

I nodded, following her as she dragged me upstairs and into her bedroom. Shutting the door, she looked at me with a pout.

"Everybody wants to drink and smoke but I can't even do it." She pouted.

I shrugged, "Damn right you can't. You're pregnant, mama."

Her frown only deepened. "I know, but still! They don't even know. Bey they're going to find out."

I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. Kissing her forehead, I gave her a reassuring smile. "It's okay if they do baby, eventually they'll find out. Everything will be okay."

"No. I don't want them to know yet."

"Because we aren't together?" I asked and she nodded.

"Not just that. It would be like damn, she's still fucking with Beyoncé?"

I chuckled, earning a slap to my chest. "Babe, it ain't funny!"

I grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look at me. "I love you and like I said, everything will be okay. What happened to the Onika that didn't care about shit anybody else had to say?"

"I still don't care, daddy." She held eye contact with me. "I love you too."

I smiled, "Stop looking at me like that girl."

She put her hands on my lower stomach, "You think you can fuck me really quick before we go back downstairs?"

Grabbing her wrist, I shook my head. "No baby. Someone will come looking for us."

"Bey they don't care about us that much. You know it won't take long. Five minutes tops."

"No girl. Once we start you know we won't want to stop."

She shrugged, bringing her hands to the front of my pants and unbuckling it. "Please baby? I'm throbbing." She changed her tone to seductive, stuffing her hands into my pants.

I had to look away from her, grabbing her wrist. "Come on baby, no."

She took her hands out my pants and I looked at her, shaking my head as she leaned in to peck my lips. "Onika you were the one that said we should take things slow."

She smiled, grabbing my hand and turning around, slowly grinding her ass against my dick that was starting to tent at my pants. "We can go real slow, Daddy."

Resting my hand on her lower back, I pushed against her and she bent over, pushing her ass more on me.

Forcing my self to take a step away from her, I slapped her ass and made her stand up straight and turn back to facing me.

Onika smiled, pecking my lips. "That ain't work either?" She asked.

"Not today. Come on baby." I told her. I had to drag her back downstairs with me. We saw Onikas father walk into the house with Kianna's daughter and we waved at her.

"Hey, baby. You want to go see Azari?" Onika asked her.

You could tell the baby was shy but she nodded, reaching over for Onika to pick her up but I took her instead.

"Bey I could've held her." Nic complained as I walked us out back.

I just waved her off. She doesn't understand how pregnant she is under that big shirt.

When we got to Zari, she screamed seeing Kianna's daughter after I put her down. "ZOEY!" She yelled, jumping on the girl and making her tumble back and fall on her booty.

Onika

Bey had to stop them from rolling around on the ground by picking them up and then giving them space again to reunite.

Zari held onto her tightly, looking up at me with a big smile. "Mommy Zoey is here!"

"Yeah, baby. Yall go have fun." I told them before they ran off.

"We made a cute ass daughter. You saw how adorable that was?"

I grinned, pettily. "Zoey could've been Zari's sister."

Bey rolled her eyes at me, "You always starting some shit."

I shrugged, walking off. "Just saying."

Bey went off and on my way back to the kitchen, I saw Moin. "Baby, you look pregnant."

I gasped, shoving her. "Bitch do I, really?"

"To me. You definitely got that pregnancy glow and walk." She walked with me into the house.

"I'm waddling?" I asked, trying to fix my walk without really knowing what was wrong with it.

"It's like that four months pregnant walk."

I frowned, "I'm only 2 months."

Her eyes widened with amusement, "Oh my god, what if you have twins?"

I put my hand up, "You need to stop saying that. You already predicted Azari's gender." I spoke when we got to the kitchen where Robyn was on her phone, smiling.

"What got you smiling in your phone like that?" Moin and I asked at the same time.

Robyn looked up, rolling her eyes. "It's been decades and I still can't get over how annoying the both of y'all get around each other."

I smiled, "You love it."

Moin went to her wife and I went to the fridge, pulling out the strawberry lemonade I made this morning.

"What you watching baby?" Moin asked, wrapping her arm around Robyns neck, leaning against her.

Suddenly, my brother walked in with his wife following behind him. "Them kids gon' leave your backyard fucked up. Momma out there yelling at them."

I laughed, "She got it. She had 6 kids."

Gabby held up a random ass bottle, "We getting drunk or we gotta keep it cute for the kids?"

"Girl!" Moin sat up, leaning onto the island where Drae was starting to pull out plastic cups. "I say fuck them kids, they got grandparents for a reason."

Everyone laughed, including me. "Parents just there for the fun, I guess."

They started pouring cups and suddenly my mother walked in with Beyonces mom and Bey's two sisters. My kitchen was quickly becoming crowded and I now remembered why I didn't throw parties.

Solange and Kelly got a cup, fitting in perfectly.

My mom immediately scolded, "I know y'all aren't drinking at this kid's party."

I put my hand up, "I'm not drinking tonight. It's these crazy kids of yours."

Everybody paused, turning to me. "You aren't drinking tonight?"

"Are you smoking?" Gabby asked as if I couldn't have fun while completely sober.

"I'm not doing anything tonight. I gotta keep y'all under control for this party." I replied, getting a little nervous with all eyes on me.

Moin and Robyn were the only ones in here that knew I was pregnant.

"This isn't like you." My brother put the back of his hand on my forehead, "Are you feeling good?"

I slapped his hand away, "Man I'm not drinking. Y'all have fun though."

Finally, the girls shrugged and down their drinks. I shook my head. A bunch of fools.

I looked over at my mother, she and Tina were both giving me this weird look. I didn't think much of it until I saw my mother's eyes squint.

"Onika?!" She gasped, making her way to me.

I groaned, "Ma?"

"Are you pregnant?" She asked, way too loudly as if we were the only people here.

All eyes were now back on us. "Pregnant?!" Gabby and my brother said at the same time. "I thought you liked girls."

Moin put her cup down, trying to help me. "She is not pregnant."

"I am not pregnant!" I quickly denied it.

My mother was different from Bey's mom. When she thought she knew something, there was no telling her otherwise. My mom didn't care about privacy or boundaries and honestly, that's one of the reasons we always got into it.

She grabbed me, lifting my shirt with the speed of flash. "Oh my god, you're pregnant!"

I felt like I was up for display when everybody looked at my tiny bump and gasped. "Girl you are pregnant as hell!" Gabby jumped off my counter excitedly.

Solange and Kelly were shocked, still drinking from their cups and giving each other messy looks.

Ms Tina came to me as I pulled down my shirt, mugging my mother. "Honey, you are definitely pregnant." If I heard pregnant one more time, I was going to throw a fit.

"By who?!" My brother asked.

Suddenly, Beyonce ran into the kitchen, breathing hard and looking rough, "They just jumped me in the bouncy house!"

Moin and I made eye contact and sighed after seeing the grandparents look over at Bey.

"Not this shit again." Tina and My mom both put their hand up on their foreheads, obviously stressing themselves out.

____

Trying to quickly end this book but this chapter was fun to write.

Sorry it's short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.2K 16
Sequel to Unbearable
169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.
123K 5.6K 25
Sequel to This Christmas {Book 1}