𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖗𝖔�...

By thegirlnextdoor7781

" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three s... More

Prologue
Cast
1. 𝓢𝖎𝔂𝖆.
2. 𝓐𝓻𝖏𝖚𝖓.
3. 𝕬 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖊𝖘.
4. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌.
5. 𝕯𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖒𝖆.
6. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
7. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊.
8. 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
9. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌.
10. 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘.
11. 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊.
12. 𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕳𝖎𝖒.
13. 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊!
14. 𝕿𝖗𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌.
15. 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌.
16. 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
17. 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.
18. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙.
19. 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘.
20. 𝕸𝖎𝖝𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
21. 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗.
22. 𝓗𝖔𝖑𝖎.
23. 𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Author's Note
24. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍.
25. 𝓗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝓛𝖔𝖛𝖊.
26. 𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.
27. 𝕽𝖆𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖆.
28. 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.
29. 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.
30. 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
31. 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝓛𝖔𝖔𝓴𝖘.
32. 𝕸𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖆.
33. 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝓴𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘.
34. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
35. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
36. 𝓟𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘-𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
37. 𝓔𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖊𝓿𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
38. 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.
39. 𝓐𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
40. 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.
41. 𝓗𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖆𝖓𝖉.
42. 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓.
43. 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊, 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊!
44. 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘.
46. 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝕭𝖊𝖉.
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊.
Important
Broken.
Please?

45. 𝓥𝖔𝖜𝖘.

34.4K 3.2K 429
By thegirlnextdoor7781

4500 VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

If you all vote and comment in abundance, I will publish the next chapter of The Crimson Crown on Sunday. But if you all try to make one letter and word comments and things like Please Update Soon, that doesn't count!!

45. VOWS.

Siya ~

Somehow, just somehow I got back to my room without getting caught where Preeti bhabhi was sleeping with the kids and I immediately went to the couch, lying down for a while and everything that happened between Arjun and me played in my head, getting my cheeks red.

"It's okay Siya, this is totally normal. He is your husband." I murmured to myself, closing my eyes for a bit.

"Siya, Siya wake up." I felt someone shaking me soon after I had almost dozed off, making me open my eyes.

"Yes bhabhi, I am up." I said, sitting, rubbing my neck and stretching myself before standing and she was smiling, looking at me.

"Look at the colour of your mehendi." She said and I gazed at my hands, the rich orange hue of the mehendi making them look absolutely stunning.

"Arjun has a good taste, doesn't he?" she teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I blushed, recalling the intimate moments I had just shared with him. "Well, I guess so," I replied, trying to sound casual but failing miserably.

"Now go and take a bath, get ready and I will be here once I am too. Okay?" She asked and I nodded my head, trying to get a hold over myself as she left the room, the kids still sleeping.

I luxuriated in the warmth of the bath, allowing the water to envelop my body as I lied there as tension in my muscles gradually dissolved.

"Siya you can't be late." I pushed myself to get out and then started to get dressed in a beautiful multi-coloured lehenga which had more blue than any other colour.

It was royal.

Siya's Look ~

"You look so so beautiful Siya." Varun, who seemed like he had just woken up, said after he had rubbed his eyes and wore his glasses and I walked towards him with a smile.

"And you need to look like a little prince too so get up quickly, my prince and let's get you ready too. Go freshen up and take a bath while I wake these two up too." I said, pointing towards Kritik and Janu.

"Yes!" He said with a smile playing on his lips and ran off to the washroom while I took his clothes out from the closet before making any attempt to wake up those two.

"Kritik, Janu wake up my babies." I shook them. Kritik was up in a minute while Janu covered herself with the blanket again, ignoring me.

"That's how Ranaji must feel every morning." I muttered having an ouch moment to myself before trying again.

"Janu, beta please wake up or else your else Kritik and Varun will get ready faster and you will be the last one." I applied the tactic which always works on me and it worked on her too as she sat up straight and nodded her head in a no.

"Not a chance Badi Mumma. You'll see I will come second." She announced standing up and making way to the door.

"Second?" I asked in confusion.

"Varun bhaiya is winning but I can't loose to this Kritik." She said, and started banging the door of the suite opposite to mine, Preeti bhabhi's.

I nodded as my confusion got cleared and then Kritik, after showing her his tongue in a mocking gesture, ran off to Rohit bhai who was taking to Samarth bhai in the hallway.

"Thank god the kids will be ready. They are literally the most important part of these festivities!" I sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"Siya, are you ready?" Mumma asked as she entered my room and glanced at me.

"You look like who you are, a queen," she said, gently touching my cheek before placing the nazar ka teeka behind my ear.

"You look like who you are too, a Queen's mother," I replied, mimicking her gesture and earning a playful slap on my hand and then she escorted me to the hall where the puja was to take place. Just the women and kids were supposed to attend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

"Siya, why are you getting nervous now? Everything has gone well, you are already married to him and you're just doing this once again at a place which has always been your favourite." Hansika bhabhi, after placing the bridal dupatta on my head asked.

"I know bhabhi. I am not nervous, just jittery. Do I look okay?" I asked her standing up.

"Okay? Siya you look, well I don't have the adjectives. No one will be able to take their eyes off you." Tanya bhabhi said, holding my hand.

"Exactly, just look at you." Hansika bhabhi turned me towards the mirror and kept the tips of her fingers on my chin.

"Let's go now. Your husband surely has his eyes glued to your entrance." Tanya bhabhi teased me and I laughed.

Well, she wasn't wrong.

As I made my way towards him under the phoolon ki chaadar held by my brothers, dad and Samarth bhai in the hotel's lawn covered by snow clad mountains on all the sides with the sun, making its descent just behind, casting a warm glow on him , Ranaji's gaze met mine and a subtle smile formed on his lips and in the moment, I saw him trying to discreetly wiping the side of his eye, pressing his thumb.

Was he crying or was this just an illusion? But whatever it was, his gaze on me was as strong as it was the last time we were getting married. I couldn't hold his gaze then and I most certainly couldn't today. Shyness took over, and my eyes involuntarily drifted downward, aided by my veil as I walked closer to him.

"Ek dafaa apni nazrein humse mila kar toh dekh lein aap Maharanisa kyunki hum toh aur kahin dekh hi nahi paa rahe hain."

(TRANSLATION - AT LEAST RAISE YOUR EYES TO MEET MINE, MAHARANISA. I FIND MYSELF INCAPABLE OF LOOKING ANYWHERE BUT YOU.)

"Aapki drishti mein itni laalsa hai Ranaji, ki humari aankhein sharm se jhuk gayi hain. Hum jitna bhi prayas karein, inhe utha hi nahi pa rahe hain."

(TRANSLATION - YOUR EYES ARE FILLED WITH DESIRE FOR ME RANAJI, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY, I CANNOT LIFT THEM TO LOOK AT YOU.)

I put the garland across his neck, my eyes refusing to meet his.

"Look at me Siya, please." He asked again.

I shook my head very, very slowly in a no and heard him sigh as he made me wear the garland too.

"Little Flower, let me look into those eyes. They talk to mine and I know that you know this." His words finally got me the courage to look at him as I turned my head towards him a little while Panditji was chanting mantras.

"Do you remember the last time we sat like this?" I asked him and a smile made it's way back to him.

"How can I forget that? You were fuming in anger and I was contemplating my actions." He replied, eliciting a giggle from me.

"Would you like to know the promises I made you while we were taking your phere?" I whispered back, asking.

"I think I have them figured out by now but please, humor me." His voice was playful and his lips, still tugged in a smile.

"Before that, tell me Arjun, aren't you tired from smiling so much? I haven't seen you smile so long for any period of time." I poked fun at him.

"Before letting me answer that question, why don't you answer one of my own? Tell me Siya, aren't you sore from last night?" When his words made sense, I choked, literally, coughing as heat rushed to my face. I shot him a pointed look, and he chuckled in response.

"Siya, beta wait I'll get you some water." Papa said and in a second, handed me a glass of water which I gulped down to get my stupid deep blush to settle down.

"Well, Little Flower, that's one way to avoid answering my question." Arjun chuckled again as the puja continued.

I managed to compose myself, shooting him a mock glare. "You're shameless, Ranaji. And for your information, I'm not sore." I clearly lied, too proud to admit otherwise.

"I don't believe a word of it but don't worry Love, if you're not sore, then as your husband, it is my duty to make sure that you are tonight." I just could not believe that I was hearing these words from him while we were getting married and to avoid any further embarrassment, I had to change the topic, or in this case, come back to the previous one.

"As I said, shameless. Now do you want me to tell you those promises or not?" I asked, averting my eyes away from him again.

"Go on, then." His voice held that playfulness from earlier.

"I vowed to never listen to you, make your life a living hell, to shred all your expensive suits, to make you regret meeting me every single day, to make you go bankrupt, to always make you listen to me and to ensure complete chaos in your life." I told him all my promises, now realizing how pertinent they were to me then and how foolish they sounded to my own ears now.

"Well well well, you did manage to keep up with three of them." He said and I turned my head again, seeing him smirk.

"Which ones?" I asked, confused.

"You did shred my expensive suits, you hardly listen to me and yes Little Flower, you did ensure complete chaos in my life, just the one I never knew I needed." He was being funny but his words sounded sincere which made my heart burst with happiness.

"Your turn now. What were the promises you made me?" I inquired.

"I only made you one Siya. The only promise I made you was that there is nothing in this world which will stop me from giving you all that you deserve after what I did to you." He replied, his gaze holding mine.

"I don't know what I deserve, but what I do know is that I've been blessed with more than my stars ever wrote for me Arjun. That's how I ended up with you." I whispered, fixing my gaze on the holy fire in front of us instead of him.

He didn't say anything after this, just gently cupped my hand with his own as we were asked to stand for the phere and this time, with every round, I promised him everything. I promised myself to him.

He tied the mangalsutra around my neck and filled my hairline with sindoor, once again, he colored me crimson.

We took the blessings of all the elders and had dinner where all the kids took turns feeding me after Arjun as I pulled Varun up on my lap. Kritik and Janu were busy among themselves as usual and Mahir was just busy in his own world and after everything, we all retired to our rooms because it had been extremely tiring for them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

18+

"You are supposed to find your name, why should I help you?" I asked him as we sat on the bed with my palms extended towards him.

"It is not here, Little Flower." He gave up, looking like it had been very, very long since he had faced any defeat anywhere and I rolled my eyes.

"Ranaji, I promise that it's here." I teased him, extending my hands even more, laughing but all he did was take them in his own hands, bringing my palms to his lips and kissing them gently.

"Show me." He had given up after half an hour.

I joined both my palms together and said, "See, it's written right here, R-A-N-A-J-I." I showed him but his eyes narrowed at me.

"That is not my name." He shot back and I laughed again.

"But that is what I call you the most." I shrugged and tried to take my hands away from his hold but he only held them tighter, pulling me closer to himself with a gentle tug.

"So Little Flower, would you like me to take the couch again?" He asked, pointing to the sofa, referring to our previous wedding night where I banned him from being anywhere near me.

"Sure Ranaji, you're free to sleep on the couch if you can resist this." I whispered, leaning merely half an inch away from him, teasingly.

"I am powerless against your presence. I cannot have any restraint with you, not anymore Siya." He whispered back, his hands clutching my arms as he pulled me closer.

His gaze kept drifting to my lips, and I could feel the heat radiating off his body. I decided to take a chance and leaned in, brushing my lips against his. It was all the invitation Arjun needed.

He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss as his hands roamed my body. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, and I knew what I wanted. I broke the kiss, my breath coming in ragged gasps.

He brought his lips to my neck, sucking my sweet spot while his hands were on my back, tracing patterns around the dori of my blouse which he undid in a jiffy, biting my earlobe and I clutched the hem of his sherwaani tightly, letting myself loose in his touches.

He kept tugging my hair gently while leaving marks all over my neck before moving to my cleavage, leaving wet kisses all over me, making me gasp for air.

"Ranaji--" I moaned against his ear.

"Arjun, Love. Take my name." His commanding voice which usually makes me disobey him, this time, did exactly what he had asked me to as I moaned again.

"Arjun," I whispered, my voice husky with desire and that was all he needed again as he slowly started to undress me, first taking off my ornaments, kissing every part me me which wore them. His hands then travelled to my blouse, opening the strings as it fell off in front of him, his eyes glued to my breasts.

"Beautiful." His voice came out and I blushed.

"You're so beautiful, Little Flower." he murmured, his fingers tracing a path along my collarbone.

I arched my back, pressing my breasts against his chest, hugging him, "I...... Ranaji," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

All he did was lay me down on the bed, his eyes dark with desire as he unhooked my bra, leaving me in nothing but my lehenga skirt and slowly began to kiss me, his lips moving down my neck and across my chest. He teased my nipples with his tongue, causing me to moan with pleasure.

"Ahh Arjunn-

But he wasn't done yet. He continued to kiss his way down my body, his lips finding the waistband of my lehenga. He looked up at me, his eyes questioning.

I nodded, biting my lip in anticipation and he slided the lehenga skirt off, his eyes taking in my bare skin.

"Fuck, Siya, you're so wet," he murmured, his fingers tracing the outline of my pussy and his lips biting my inner thighs.

He lowered his head, his tongue finding my clit. I cried out, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Mmmm Ranaji" I couldn't even recognize my own voice while he teased and tortured me, his tongue flicking against my clit in just the right way. I could feel myself building towards orgasm, my hips bucking towards his mouth.

"Ahhh, Arjun, just like that," I moaned, my fingers threading through his hair.

He didn't let up, his tongue continuing to work its magic. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Arjun, I'm going to come." I moaned, my hips bucking towards his mouth.

He didn't let up, his tongue continuing to flick against my clit. I cried out, my orgasm crashing over me in waves of pleasure.

Arjun didn't stop, his tongue continuing to work its magic. I could feel myself building towards another orgasm, my hips bucking towards his mouth.

"Arjun, yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my fingers tightening in his hair.

I came again, my orgasm even more intense than the first. Arjun finally pulled away, his lips glistening with my juices.

"Fuck, Little Flower, you taste amazing," he murmured, his eyes dark with desire and I locked his lips with mine.

Arjun moaned as I teased his lips with my tongue, his hands roaming my body. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, and I knew what I wanted.

I broke the kiss, my breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Arjun, I want you inside me," I whispered, my voice husky with desire.

He didn't need to be asked twice as he stripped off his clothes revealing his toned body and hard cock. Arjun positioned himself at my entrance, his eyes locked on mine and  I moaned as he entered me, filling me up.

"Ahhh," I cried out, digging my nails into his back.

He began to thrust, his hips moving in a rhythmic motion as he fucked me. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper inside of me.

"Ranaji please," I begged, my voice filled with desire.

Arjun responded, increasing his pace and driving himself deeper into me, grunting. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, my body trembling with pleasure.

"You take me so good, Love. Yes baby just like that." His groans filled up the air mixed with my moans.

"Don't stop," I cried out, my voice filled with need.

Arjun continued to fuck me, his cock hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm, my body tensing up.

"Yes, yes, yes," I cried out, my voice filled with ecstasy.

I came hard, my body shaking as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Arjun continued to fuck me, his cock still hard and ready.

But this time, I wanted to be in control. I gently pushed Arjun onto his back and climbed on top of him. I positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slowly lowered myself down onto him.

"Oh, fuck," Arjun groaned, his hands grasping my hips.

I began to ride him, my hips moving in a rhythmic motion onto him. Arjun groaned with pleasure, his hands exploring my body as I rode him.

"Yes, yes, yes, Arjunnn" I cried out in desire and I came and Arjun followed suit, his cock twitching inside of me. Then we lay there, our bodies entwined and spent. I looked up at Arjun, my heart filled with love and desire.

"You are mine, Love." He said, pressing his lips against my forehead as my head was on his chest, tracing patterns and his hand was snaked around my waist, pulling me as close as he could to himself.

"And you are mine, Ranaji." I replied, kissing his chest before snuggling my face in the nape of his neck, closing my eyes, letting sleep embrace me.

I tried my best to write the smut again but I don't really know how it turned out.
So sorry for being late. Something came up.

Siya's Look ~

Arjun's Look ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 107K 41
~Glimpse~ I stepped out of bathroom and saw my hukum sa standing there with his back facing me "Abhir." I called out his name before turning my bac...
3.9K 203 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
111K 6.3K 42
The palm of my hand stung because of the slap and I clenched it hard, as I walked away from him. I came to halt, when he caught my wrist in his hand...
103K 8.6K 35
"Her intoxication spreads like a venom inside me" .... This book revolves around King Rajadhiraj Vikram Pratap Raghuwanshi and his Queen Shivanya Raj...