Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 19

2.3K 299 98
By ParvathiSureshSharma

They all reached the mall and waited for Malar to come. She arrived and everyone greeted her. Athulya hugged her in happiness. 

Athulya- "Neenga vanthathula naan romba happy mam. enga varamateengalo nu ninachen"

Malar- "naan thaan varen nu sonenla.. unaku ipo kayam paravallayaa?"

Athulya- "enna kayam?", she looked at her with confusion.

Malar- "kattu potrukiae kaila atha ketaen."

Athulya- "aaama, kayam thaan.. ipo paravalla..", she scratched her head back side with the left hand and smiled sheepishly. 

Pragyan and Sujan glared at her and Siddhik chuckled silently biting his inner lips. Athulya gave Pragyan and Sujan a get caught look. 

Pragyan- "engala ellam intro kudu aththu", he changed the topic.

Athulya- "haan, ithu en prajju.. Pragyan enoda cousin.. Hello FM la RJ.. Guru nra name la pesaraan". 

Malar- "oh, nice to meet you sir. naan unga shows ketruken.. Romba nalla iruku"

Athulya looked at Siddhik. He is looking at them with a smile but his eyes expressed a kind of invisible pain. It is only felt. She felt that pain. She composed herself quickly.

Pragyan- "oh, thanks sister. en programum kekurathuku..". malar chuckled.

Athulya - "ivan en sujju, Sujan enoda inoru cousin. enaku friend ah irukura original villan"

Pragyan- "enakum thaan"

Malar chuckled and said, "hello..". 

Sujan- "hello nga, ivanga solratha nambatheenga. naan oru apavi. ethirigala koodave suthitu thiriura pacha mannu"

Athulya & Pragyan- "naanga ethiri ah?"

Sujan- "naan ungaluku villain na, neenga enaku ethiri thane da.."

Malar- "sari sari sanda podatheenga.."

Athulya moved near Siddhik and said, "ivaru enoda husband. Namma college thaan, neenga pathirupeenga.. Peru.. ", she looked at Siddhik.

Siddhik is looking at her via corner of his eyes with a smiling lips and shining face. The spark in his eyes made her to forgot her words. Her heart skipped a beat. Siddhik too felt a wave of shock in his body while she started to introduce him as her husband. This is the word he longed for years. He bite his inner lips hardly to control himself.

Athulya- "ungaluke theirum", Athulya turned towards Malar unable to meet his eyes. The effect his eyes giving her is too much to bear.

Sujan- "ithu enna oru aniyayam.. un aaluku matum peru solla matikura". Athulya looked down not knowing what to answer. After meeting his eyes, he felt at-most shy do to anything. 

Pragyan- "purushan pera epadi da solla mudium, vetkama irukumla.". Athulya bite her lower lip, her face automatically had a pink shade.

Sujan- "Aththu unaku vetka pada kooda theriuma?". 

He teased with a fake shock. Shyness converted to angriness with a single statement. She glared at him. She felt like her total image got damaged. But Siddhik is still looking at Athulya with full of love unknowingly. Malar noticed everything.

Pragyan- "avalum pen thane..". He joined Sujan in teasing.

Sujan- "ada amamla maranthe poitan da". Athulya started to beat them in anger. They moved a little but got beatings from her and gave teasing comments. Malar is giggling at them.

Siddhik- "sari, velila ninathu pothum ulla polam". He composed himself and said. 

They all entered the shop. Siddhik sat in a chair and started to look at something in the mobile. He wished to give them their space Malar and Athulya started to discuss about the dress. Pragyan and Sujan followed them. 

Malar- "enna mathiri dress edukanum unaku?"

Sujan- "tight ah iruka koodathunga"

Pragyan- "chumma chumma adjust panra mathiri ellam iruka koodathu sister. En aththuku athellam varathu"

Sujan- "moonu kurthi edunga, apuram konjam casual tops pakalam, ellame konjam modern ah irukanum.. ultra modern vendam.. okay thane aththu". she nodded. 

Pragyan- "apadiye sarees um edunga. Aththu kita pattu pudavai thaan iruku. oru function na katika normal saree illa"

Athulya- "amam saree-um venum". Malar looked at the trio. she was amazed by the bond they have. 

They started to select the dress. Malar started to choose dress for her. For each dress, Malar will place it in Athulya to check whether it is okay for her. Pragyan and Sujan selected for her standing at a distance. Athulya looked at Siddhik with an expectation in her eyes often. It is understood by Pragyan and Sujan. Even Malar too felt her. Athulya is expecting Siddhik by her side to choose dress for her. Athulya wanted Siddhik to comment for the dress they chose. Slowly everyone looked at the Siddhik side, he is just watching something in the mobile. 

The thing that they are unaware is, he is listening to them and pretended like busy in watching mobile. 

They composed themselves and started to select. Athulya become sad and unable to concentrate on it. She just nodded for everyone's comment. 

Sujan- "ipo neenga enna panreenganna, atho utkanthirukaru paarunga en aththu oda aalu, avare asanthu poi pakura alavuku oru dress edunga.."

Siddhik bite his inner lips to control the smile. He is hearing everything. 

Pragyan- "athuku ethuku dress?". Malar got shocked.

Sujan & Athulya - "dei..". Siddhik too widened his eyes.

Pragyan- "ada chee fulla solla vidunga.. athuku edthuku dress eduthukitu? athellam sari varathu.. aththu nee poi annava koopdu"

Siddhik chuckled, but pretended like watching a video.

Athulya- "ennanu solli koopda?". Siddhik can able to feel her state and her expectation.

Pragyan - "dress select pani thanganu koopdu"

Athulya- "lusa daa nee, athuku thaan en mam irukangalae..", Siddhik smiled at her comment.

Malar- " Naan select pani tharathula best ah irukuratha choose panni thara sollu.." .

Siddhik is amazed by Malar's answer. Even she is helping Athulya. She didn't get annoyed and started to enjoy their atrocities. 

Athulya - "enaku therialainu solitaruna?"

Sujan- "correct than. malar konjam antha dress ah kudunga..", she gave it to him without realizing that Sujan is calling her by her name. Siddhik noticed that Malar started to mingle with them and Sujan is calling her by her name.

Sujan gave that to Athulya and said, " just vachu paatha theriathu.. poi trial paaru, help ku un aala koopdu..". 

Siddhik also decided to go with their plan. He is enjoying their each and every step.

Athulya- "ingaya? avaraya? avar epadi othupaaru, ithu kadai daa.". 

Sujan- "so what? ungaluku kalyanam agiduchu aththu. un aalu mudiathunu sonna un id card ah kaatu"

Malar- "id card ah?", she looked at her with confusion.

Athulya- "avan thaali ah than apadi solraan mam". Malar widened her eyes in shock and looked at Sujan. She then giggled thinking about that. 

Sujan- "enna sirikureenga?"

Malar- "illa, Athulya thaali ah cinema la vara maathiri thooki katina epadi irukum nu yosichu pathen"

Everyone giggled thinking about that. Siddhik chuckled silently.

Pragyan- "oru vela Malar mam ah kootitu poo, kadaila epadi naan varathunu keta?". Siddhik raised his eye brows in appreciation for Pragyan' s question.

Athulya- "athane, athuku enna pathil solrathu?"

Sujan- "pch, 'mam ah koopda konjam sangadama iruku. avanga kadaiku vanthathe perusu' nu sollu"

Athulya- "point thaan..", Malar giggled.

Sujan- "inga paaru aththu, trial pathatha correct ah irukanu therium nu konjam pidivathama sollu, ella dialogue um naan solli thara mudiathu. ulla poi change panitu nalla irukanu kelu, un aaluku pudichathaye choose pannu"

Pragyan- "oru vella anna"

Sujan stopped him in the middle and said, "vaaya moodu daa. nee poo aththu..". Malar chuckled. 

Athulya took the dress in her hand and went near Siddhik. Siddhik looked at her. 

Athulya- "dress trial pakanum.. kai la kayam iruku..". She said with her innocent look.

Siddhik leaned a little and looked at the others. Pragyan pretended like getting a phone call and moved away. Sujan started to speak with malar. 

Sujan- " apuram Malar, neengalum rendu chudithar eduthukonga "

Malar- "ethu?"

Sujan- "intha pakam thirumbi dress ah pathukitae ethavathu pesunga, illana ungala kooptruvaaru"

Malar- "oh, athuka.. okay. intha dress nalla iruka paarunga". 

Sujan- "haan, correct nga apadiye continue panunga". They both started to mingle with each other.

Siddhik looked at Athulya and nodded. They both went inside the trial room. Siddhik locked the door.

Athulya- "thirumbi nilunga"

Siddhik- "moonu pakamum kannadi iruku Athulya. Naan thirumbina kooda therium. "

Athulya mind voice- "itha epadi maanthen.. aiyo design design ah maturenae.."

Siddhik - "Athulya, relax.. namma kadaila irukom. en manasula ipo asai illa, enna nambu. relax ah maathu, namma asai ellam antharangamma namma veetla naalu suvathukulla thaan irukum bathrama. inga irukaathu"

Athulya looked at his eyes and smiled contently. There is no desire in his eyes. It shows only happiness and care. Athulya felt relaxed and lifted her hands up with a smile. Siddhik chuckled, helped her to remove her tops and change to each one she took. 

Siddhik- "intha red vendam, romba correct ah iruku. revealing ah iruku.". They changed to the next one. Athulya pouted at him.

Siddhik- "intha green okay, nee alaga iruka..". They changed to the next one. Athulya smiled at him. 

Siddhik- "intha purple nalla suit aguthu un color ku". They changed to the next one. Athulya nodded happily.

Siddhik- "intha pink nalla iruku.. ithuvum eduthuko". They changed to the next one. Athulya smiled widely.

Siddhik- "ithuvum nalla thaan, but transparent ah iruku, ulla potruka inner wears theriuthu. so vendam". They changed to the next one. 

Athulya looked at herself via mirror and said, "amam apadi thaan iruku. so vendam"

Siddhik- "hmmm, ithu okay thaan. nalla iruku, but apadi onum super ah illa". They keep on changing and selected 5. 

She hesitated to change before him at first, but then she become normal. She started feel a motherhood in him. The way he help her to wear the dress, analysis and the comment he give is making her to feel the mother in him. They casually started to discuss about things, and she started to feel comfortable to remove the tops or change the dress before him. 

On the other side, 

Malar- "avanga poitanga."

Sujan- "therium. namma pesathala disturb panna vendam nu avanga poitanga"

Malar- "Hmm, neenga enna vela pakureenga?"

Sujan- "Bio Chemist Scientist, **** la vela pakuren"

Malar- "oh, super.. family ellam inga irukangala? illa oor la irukangala?"

Sujan- "Family ellam illanga.. parents got divorced. Enaku sontham nu irukurathu ivanga thaan. chinna vayasula boarding school la potanga.. pasanga bully panathu thanga mudiama odi vanthuten.. apuram force panni padika vachanga. Vera vali illama padika arambicha enaku science pudichu pochu.. athu than enaku appo oru nalla diversion ah irunthathu.."

Malar- "oh, sorry.. naan"

Sujan- "varutha padura alavuku ellam onum illanga. ena suthi irukurathu just naalu pera irunthalum. enaku unmaiahana naalu peru kidaichurukanga. Unga family"

Malar- "enakum parents illa. College padikum pothe vitutu sami kita poitanga, oru accident la. uncle marriage pani vacharu.. husband kalyanam aana 5 days la iranthutaru.. naan rasi illathava nu viratitanga.. taking care of myself with the help of job"

Sujan- "so sailing in the same boat."

Malar- "apadi sola mudiathu.. I have many challenges and problems for living"

Sujan- "nallatha pochu, then share the problem with us. Naanga ipo perusa problem illama summa than irukom.. oru friend ah thaan kekuren. lets solve it.". He said casually like sharing food. Malar widened her eyes and looked at him. The same time Pragyan came. 

Pragyan- "ennada aachu?"

Sujan- "un sister kita neraiah problem irukaam. share panikalama?"

Pragyan- "sister, athukulla oru mudivuku varatheenga. naanga ipo konjam problem create panuvom.. athaium sethu konga, apuram nithanama utkanthu mothama enni paathu pirichukalam"

Malar giggled and asked, "enna problem yaruku create panuveenga?"

Sujan & Pragyan- " itho avangaluku thaan.. ivangalla irunthu thaan arambipom.".  

The same time Athulya and Siddhik came there discussing about the dress. Malar chuckled at them understanding their inner meaning of problems. She missed to notice that Pragyan too returned only when the couples came back.

Athulya- "5 dress venuma? romba jasthiah illa"

Siddhik- "irukattum Athulya, ini neraiah functions ellam varum. appo potuka vachuko"

Athulya- "saree edukalam nu irunthen". Pragyan, Sujan and Malar looked at them. The couple didn't bothered them.

Siddhik- "unaku athu comfortable ah irukuma? chuma nanum vanguren nu vangatha, kalyanathappove nee romba kastapatta. unaku atha handle panna theriathu."

Athulya- "epadium katti palaganum la"

Siddhik- "sari paathu vangu.. romba transparent ah choose panatha.". Athulya nodded. 

They went to the saree section and started their selection process. As a whole, Malar selected 15 sarees. In that 4 is rejected by Pragyan and 4 is rejected by Sujan. Athulya took those 7 sarees and showed to Siddhik. He rejected 3 and selected 4. 

Malar liked their bond and smiled at them the whole day. She wished to have friendship with them. 

They all then moved to a hotel to have lunch. Siddhik, Athulya, Pragyan, Sujan and Malar sat in the big table. Once the ordered food came, Siddhik started to spoon feed Athulya. 

Pragyan- "anna, neenga inum sapda arambikave illa. neenga sapdunga naan aththu ku ooti vidaren. naan saptuten.."

Siddhik looked at Athulya. Athulya- "neenga sapdunga..". Siddhik nodded. Pragyan started to spoon feed Athulya. Sujan too feed her so that she can taste the food. Malar felt a happiness being with them. Once the lunch is over, all had ice creams. 

Once done, Malar looked at Athulya. 

Malar- "okay ma, enaku time aachu naan kilambaren."

Athulya -"romba thanks mam, enakaga vanthathuku.. Manasu mariduchunna kandiapa neenga veetuku varanum.."

Malar- "kandipa next time varuven. Promise"

Athulya- "next time enna, nalaiku vareengala? nalaiku oru special iruku"

Malar- "nalaika? nalaiku enna special?"

Athulya- "Nalaiku enaku oru akka kidaipanga. neenga vantha avangala pakalam". 

Pragyan- "pch, Aththu just nalaiku meet pana thaan porom.. ". Malar looked at Pragyan.

Athulya- "naanum vera onum solalayae..". Malar looked at Athulya.

Pragyan- "nee ipo akka nu sonna..". Malar looked at Pragyan. 

Athulya- "ena vida vayasula periavanganu sonen.. illaya appo thangatchi ah?". Malar looked at Athulya with a smile. She understood.

Pragyan- "inga paaru nee entha arthathula solranu enaku nallave therium, malupatha"

Sujan- "nee onum illainu solalaye.."

Pragyan- "first meet layae oothi moodatheenga imsaigala. ivanga pecha kekatheenga sister. just friends thaan"

Malar chuckled and said,  "okay okay, naan nalaiku varen. "

Athulya- "hey super.. appo mathathu ellam message la solren...". Malar nodded and bid bye to everyone. 

Siddhik- "reach agitu text panunga."

Malar looked at him and said, "kandipa sir". 

They all then reached home. Sujan started to his office. Pragyan and Athulya started to the FM station. Siddhik went to have a sleep so that he can prepare for the class in the evening. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

Please do vote and comment. 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 725 13
It the same story as "Kannatha Un Uruvam". Since that book got deleted, i publishing again with a new name.. It is a fully comedy based and a feel g...
76.2K 8.6K 47
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ❤️ Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...
161K 23.5K 41
The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan, A calm and composed man is a Widower w...
60.4K 3.4K 68
A coddled little princess of the family A firstborn son, burdened with considerable responsibilities. A rebellious bad-boy prince, ready to wait and...