๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐จ...

By leah_faith11

๐™ฐ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™น๐šŽ๐šข ๐š„๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข- ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน

๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—

70 3 2
By leah_faith11

Jade Pov

Royal rumble day everyone's already here getting ready I say as I make it to my locker room. Did you guys come separately the cameraman ask. Yes because Jon and Josh are going face off and Trinity's making her return and I'm making my entrance so they had to make sure it didn't get spoiled I say putting my gear on. Are you ready Cely says screaming as she walks into my locker room. Yeah I say stretching. I'm so excited for you she says as she fixes my wig. Thank you I say as I check my schedule. So you have a interview like right now Cely says as I stand up. Yep I say as we hear a knock on the door. Come in I say as I see the interviewer Cathy. Hey are you ready she ask. Yep I say as I follow her out to the hall. Hey guys we are here with Thee Jade Cargill Jade how excited are you to be here at the rumble she ask.

Oh I am ready I've dreamed of this moment and I can't wait to go out a do what I love and kill it I say smiling. Ok and with that go out there a live your dream thank you Jade she says smiling as the interview ends. Thank you I say walking back into my locker room. Oh that was quick Cely says as I continue to keep stretching. I know right I say as the guys match starts to happen. Oh my gosh that's my man I say as Josh walks down the ramp hyping up the crowd. Oh this is so good Cely says as Jon comes down a little bit later. Oh this face off I say squealing as we watch Josh and Jon stare at each other intently.

This is something serious Cely says as me and her hug. Our family is running this I say to the cameraman. As we watch the match go on Jon is eliminated and after a while so is Josh. Damn that was good tho they did great I say as I tie my shoes. Well your time to shine Cely says as the woman's rumble starts to begin. As I wait by the curtains i suddenly feel a pain in my ankle. Not now I think as move my ankle around as I watch Trinity make her entrance.

Ok your up the show manager says as I make my grand entrance. Ladies and gentleman welcome Jade Cargill the announcer says as I run out to the arena.

As the match begins I start to think how crazy it is to actually be on this platform with my sister in law and best friends. Which pushed me to go harder, as I throw punches and kicks I get the opportunity to lift Nia jax and I'm kinda reluctant because I don't know if my ankle can hold up but as the match continues I lift her off the ground causing the crowd to erupt in cheers.

As I have Nia off the ground I throw her out of the ring flexing for the cameras. As the match continues I'm in the final three with it being me Bailey and Liv Morgan.

Soon after we continue fighting I am soon eliminated causing me to roll out of the ring. As the match ends I walk back to the backstage high-fiving fans in the crowd. Ok come on Cely says dragging me to fix my hair so I can take pictures for WWE. Hi sister we killed that Bianca says hugging me. Right we did that I say as we pose for the multiple cameras.

It was great seeing you she says hugging me before she walks away. Jade I hear someone yell as I look behind me. Punk I say hugging him as we sway back and forth. You did so great out there kid he says hugging me as me him and Titus pose for more cameras.

You killed it can't wait for you to be a regular Titus says hugging me. Thank you guys I say hugging him as they both walk away. Ok so I posted on your instagram and I think we're ready to go Cely says.

Jade Cargill- Fatu- Ready for war !!🖤
Likes 372,372,000
Comments disabled

Where's my husband I say changing out of the clothes. I think in his locker room Cely says as she looks at the pictures. Lemme go find him I say as I walk down the hall. Babe I say seeing him talk to his cousin Tamina.

Bae he says getting up from the chair to pick me up. I'm so proud of you he says swinging me around. I'm so proud of you too I say kissing his lips. Great job Tamina says rubbing my back. Thank you I say as he puts me down. Bae you killed it he says kissing my cheek. I'll talk to you later Josh, Tamina says patting his back. What was that about I ask as I sit on a chair. Nothing we were just talking about work he says. I'm so glad that's over I say as I unwrap my ankle to see it is 10 times more swollen. You good Josh ask as he changes into regular clothes. Yeah I say quickly wrapping my ankle before he can see it. Ight let's go I got something at the beach house to show you he says grabbing both of our bags.

🎀End of chapter 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 164 13
โ™ค.๏ฝก.:*โ™ค:**:. "๐™’๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ." .:**:.โ™ค*.:๏ฝก.โ™ค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
28.5K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me๐Ÿ˜ญ, but enjoy ๐Ÿฉท for all my uceyjuceyhoochies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿซถ
986 19 8
It was her vacation break and she had decided to go down to the beaches of Florida. There she ended up meeting someone whom she had a great connectio...
69.1K 1.6K 51
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ข๐™— ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...