His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~

33. Leave her~

11.7K 828 22
By beauty_writess

It's a humble request to vote on first three chapters of this book and complete 200 likes.

Everything gets little bit better now so I'll try to updated on time and also I have to ask you something.

2-3 stories comes in my mind so all of that are like dark romance types, so I want to ask should I start another project leaving this Thakur brothers series obviously after completing His AVNI or should I continue, please let me know.

Advika POV:

The car stopped in front of a big gate i carefully glared from the window, I turned my head and looked at Sam confusinly but he royally ignored my glance i pouted my lips by his ignorance.

I diverted my gaze from him to my front and where the guard came to the driver's side and Sam opened the window, when guard saw him, his facial expression changed from serious to worried.

I didn't understand it, the guard glanced at me, Sam cleared his throat suddenly and that guard quickly look down.

"W-Welcome boss and lady boss."

He greeted us, but wait what did he call me 'lady boss' me but how and wait he he just address Sam as boss my cutie become boss but when, i keep looking at them, Sam just hummed, I'm too late to reply him because Sam already lift up the window I shot a glare at him.

"You shouldn't do that Sam, atleast wait for me to reply him and tell me why did he call me lady boss and when did you become his boss are you secretly building your secret team and attack on someone if yess, then you should make me part of it, I'll be a great choice for a leader rather than you."

I muttered dramatically and he chuckled while the huge gate opened automatically, he started driving to the long path that has lots of trees and also there is a huge garden, I blink twice before turning back to his side, then I remembered what we were talking.

"Trust me Sam, don't take this as a joke, I'm not kidding Sam.."

I said and looked at him intentionally to tease him more, and my plan is working perfectly.

"Can you please."

He smilingly muttered and pulled my cheeks with his left hand, i slightly slapped his hand and rubbed my cheeks and comfortably sat on my seat.

"What please." I innocently asked him.

"I'll tell you tonight at home inside our bedroom on our bed hovering over you while sucking you...."

He whispered in seductive voice that obviously has power to took my breath away, instantly I'm feeling hot my body heated up, that moment few hours ago when he literally suck out of my life.

"JUST SHUP UP SAM."

I literally yelled to stop him saying another word, he become more shameless after that moment.

"Don't lie to me, you really liked my touch." He teasingly said, i don't know why this path not ending.

"No, I'm not." Being irritated I said.

"Yes you're."

He muttered, and finally car stopped infront of huge mansion that usually I saw in movies, that can't be true i rubbed my eyes, turned to look at him, he already unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned forward to me, my breath hitched by his sudden action.

"Before meeting them, that make you feel butterflies."

He shamelessly mumbled near my ear and removed my saree a little bit to caress my waist.

"Don't come closer to me, nothing happens if you touch me, I never feel those butterflies in my belly.."

Being furious, i pushed him not too hard, he chuckled.

"That's why you are taking advantage of me in your imagination, when I was not here." He said making me narrowed my eyes when did he got to know about this, did he spying on me.

"W-What do you mean? I asked him without taking another minute."

"Nothing, we are here." Only this words come out from his mouth and then, he opened the car door and stepped out, i rolled my eyes and before I opened my side door.

he is quick enough to open it before me, he forward his him without showing any tantrums I put my hand on his thinking, let's see how you'll not tell me everything in our bedroom.

I pulled my saree pallu to cover my head as I see my mother and chachi doing this whenever they saw their elders or in-laws but before I could, he held my hand, i looked at him with questioning look.

"No need to do this, they're open-minded." He said in his flat tone, I didn't see this as the perspective of being open-minded.

"This is not about being open-minded Sam, this about respect." I said in serious tone and protest, he stood infront of me and softly hold my both hand in his.

"They'll already know how much you respect them, if you still didn't feel insecure then just put your saree on your shoulder." He muttered in slow voice and covered my shoulder, i showly nodded.

And he started moving towards the entrance, my heartbeat increased by each of the step, I don't know but I'm getting nervous, what they think about me?, did they really accept our relationship?.

they're rich o god please, he squeeze my hand maybe he gets the idea about my nervousness, I took a deep breath to relax a bit but it's not working. We almost entered but before we took a step inside.

"Wait..."

A lady come up with hurried steps wearing deep blue saree, she must be his mother, I want to scold myself for not seeing photos of all of them after seeing my father-in-law I lost my brain.

Followed by so many people, instantly making me more nervous getting thinking twice I covered my head with pallu, Sam didn't noticed that, thankfully, i managed to smile slightly and bent over to touch her feet but before I could.

She quickly pulled me into a tight hug, first it is very sudden to react but after few seconds, I held her shoulder and hugged back, her warm hug feel like a mother gives hugs to her children, i don't know but suddenly my eyes turn watery but somehow I managed to stop it from falling down.

"Meena ji, atleast let her breath." I heard familiar voice of a man, he's voice sounded old, I look up to see everyone who present infront of us just fixed their gaze upon us, they are ten peoples, some has bright smile on their while some has slight smile, four-five people wore some kind of uniform maybe they are servants, o god wait they are same men who are present there when Sam come to rescue me from that nightmare.

She pulled away from me and lovingly caress my cheeks with big smile that never leave from her face, i smiled and again try to bent but she stopped me.

"No beta, first let me do your ghri pravesh then we'll do rest of things." She said cheerfully, I looked to my side he stood there like he didn't know them.

She did our aarti and apply tilak on our forehead after that i entered while dipping my feet into the plate filled with Alta, finally I touched her feet followed by Sam.

"Khush raho mere bachho."
("Be happy my children.") She blessed us and we forward to take blessings from dada ji and dadi ji yeah I know because before getting into argument he told me about them, we bent over and touch their feet.

"Khush raho, jaldi se dono ko santan prapti ho."

("Be happy, may both of you have a child soon.") Dadi ji muttered excitedly my cheeks heated up and i lowered my head being little bit awkward or nervous whatever but it feels weird, she also caressed my cheeks as well as Sam's cheeks.

"Dadi common, she'll didn't get pregnant soon, she is just 22."

Sam said in his flat tone, O God did they forget I'm here infront of them, I want to hide myself somewhere.

"He's right well, have a great life ahead with each other bachcho." Dada ji uttered and put his palm on our head in the manner of giving blessings to us.

"Okay, okay no one is forcing you beta, take your time, I'm not leaving anywhere this soon I'm still young." Dadi ji dramatically said while rolling her eyes, I'm ready to burst out with laughing but somehow I controlled myself.

"Yeah my queen you are just 75." Unknown person said, he is the one i never saw before or heard about him, he looks young and little bit similar with Sam, but i don't know exactly.

"I'm 25 according to me, maybe you're getting old that's why you need specs to see beautiful woman like me." Dadi ji muttered and pouted her lips, while they were having conversation i moved forward to take my father-in-law blessings, he smiled and placed his hand on our head.

"No need for that dadi, you're absolutely most beautiful lady in the world." That person again said, while wrapping his arms around dadi's shoulder and kissed her cheeks making her smile whole heartedly, i smiled too looking at this happy family.

I turned around to see that two men who i saw that day I don't know they are elder than me or not but still I bent over to touch one of them feet, but he step back.

"Sorry bhabhi." He mumbled in most calmest voice I ever heard before, he bent over and touch my feet, and another one also came and did the same leaving me confused I try to pulled back but.

"He is elder than you by age, but Samrat is eldest brother so according to that you're elder than him by relation, and you Samarth you should follow you brothers go."

Maa said, yes she's my mother as well now, he come and stood straight infront of me tall, they all are super tall what they eat, I'm not that short to be honest but standing infront of them I look extra short no wait I'm not short actually they are extra tall.

"Come on, that is old fashion maa, bhabhi must be welcomed by a warm hug."

He said and suddenly hugged me, it took me little time to get this thing in my mind I don't feel wrong but it's first time to hug someone else apart from Sam, I used with his touch and presence, i lifted my hand to put on his shoulders.

"Leave her." A sternly voice of Sam echo in the whole living hall, he moved back and we both turned to look at him, his eyes turned red what's happened suddenly he never behave like this.

"Bhai come on don't behave possessive." He said being chill and I'm standing there like a dumbhead.

"Maybe you forgot your punishment Samarth." Sam said in serious tone and raised his right eyes, 'punishment' what kind of punishment did they give to him, he is like a over excited kid, and his name is similar with Samrat and Samarth.

"No bhai, actually no bhabhi sorry." Samarth stated and quickly touch my feet.

"No, it's okay." I said and then look around everyone is smiling looking at us except three people his brothers and him, then maa came forward.

"Beta, let's go inside." Maa said and she started taking to inside, she stopped infront of huge dining table and pulled the chair and signed me to sit, i felt his presence behind me i took a deep breath of relief and sat down Sam also took his place beside me one by one everyone sat on their respective places.

"Eat, whatever you like you're part of our family now, don't feel awkward beta, also we also try our best to make you feel comfortable with us." Papa muttered softly, right there are so many emotions occupying my mind.

"Yes, he is right bete now you're our daughter if Samrat misbehave with you directly come to us and complain about him, we'll surely fix his brain." Dada ji said with so much love and care.

"Yes bete, no need to worry by time you'll also get used to it I know everything is new for you." This time dadi ji mumbled and look at me while smiling, i slowly nodded my head.

"Now have your dinner." Maa uttered and sign the servants to serve, we finished our dinner in pure silence and then sat in the living hall, Sam sat beside me and pulled me towards him by my waist because of saree no one is able to see his hand thankfully, but I'm too frustrated because I can't able to shot a glare at him for doing this infront of the whole family members.

"Did you know everyone Avni?" Maa asked me, i nervously shook my head negatively, she nodded with slight smile.

"He is Pratham second brother of Samrat, after that Avyansh and most naughtiest Samarth, maa and pita ji and your father- in-law" She introduce everyone finally I got to know how many siblings he has.

"By the way, did Sam ever shouted at you?" Dadi ji questioned me with smirk on her lips, i look at him his expression is flat as his voice sometimes.

"He never, he always took care of me." I said without thinking twice and turned to look at her, she smiled.

"Well if you guys meet your daughter in law then you should take leave now, it's late."

"Just stay here for tonight it's too late Samrat.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
152K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
41.9K 3K 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...