Swerve | ๐‘ท.๐‘ฎ.

Galing kay sebastianvettelscar

Two people, separate souls, equal affiliations Destined to be together eventually... Pierre Gasly, Alpine Dri... Higit pa

Introduction
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43

Part 33

1.5K 39 2
Galing kay sebastianvettelscar

Italics is French

"Finally! We've been waiting ages for you lot!"

Francesca shakes her head as she climbs out of the passenger side of the car, letting out a soft laugh at Lando's impatient face.

The man in question was leant next to his Fiat Jolly, hands stuffed into his pockets and ankles crossed over each other. Oscar joined him, the two practically looking like twins as they stood in the same position, in fact, the only thing that made it obvious who was who was the fact that Heidi was stood at Oscar's side typing away on her phone looking more than done with the McLaren duo who stood like royalty.

"We haven't been waiting ages." The blonde comments. "Your complaining has just made it feel like longer."

"Okay rude." Lando turns to her.

Heidi grins in his direction before she pushes herself up from leaning against the car and approaches Francesca. Francesca smiles at her before putting an arm around Heidi's shoulders and walking after Charles and Pierre who were already entering the harbour.

"You do realise that Daniel and Max aren't here yet right?" Oscar laughs.

"We're right here!" Daniel's ever so familiar voice calls out.

"Nevermind..." Oscar trails off.

"Fashionably late as always, Dan." Francesca raises an eyebrow.

"Enchante!" The Aussie sings, gesturing to his hoodie.

Francesca shakes her head, linking arms with Max when he reached her side and resting her head against his shoulder. She desperately wanted to tease him for the way he was looking after Charles who was now ahead of them walking backwards swinging his keys between his fingers but knew that doing it front of everyone else would just raise questions towards the both of them that neither Monegasque nor Dutchman actually wanted just yet.

So she held back.

Heidi eventually moved back to Oscar's side once their feet hit the concrete separating all the boats, the two Red Bull teammates quickened their pace to catch up with Charles and Pierre who were out in front of them.

"Oi Max!" Charles calls out, walking backwards again. "You going to let me win in Miami?"

"Its not me winning!" Max laughs back.

"Francesca! Are you going to let me win!?" Charles shouts.

"Get your tractor of a car into P3 first and maybe I'll think about it!" She calls back.

"Its McLaren with the tractor not me!" He sighs.

"McLaren is only a tractor because of Lando's attempt at facial hair." Francesca smirks.

"Oi!" Lando calls out. "Leave my facial hair alone!"

"No one can do it like Mansell! And I stand by that!" She shouts, looking over her shoulder.

"He's going to kill you." Max chuckles.

"Let him try." Francesca replies. "He'll be going through my scary dog privileges first."

Max lets out a laugh.

The group finally reached Charles' yacht which had been their favourite place to go ever since he'd invested in it. Charles and Pierre climbed aboard first with the latter offering a hand to Francesca to help her up. Max followed and turned around to do the same for Heidi who took it with a grin and of course Lando had to shout about Red Bull trying to steal her which had both Max and Francesca sending a middle finger in his direction.

"Come on French boy," Francesca says to Charles. "Lets get this show on the road."

"I think that I should just give up with you calling me that." Charles sighs.

"Never gonna stop." Francesca smirks.

"Never gonna give you up!" Daniel mutters. "Never gonna let you down!"

"You did not just Rick Roll us." Heidi looks over at him with a deadpan look.

Daniel paused for a moment, eyebrows furrowing, before a wide grin took over his lips and he started laughing uncontrollably.

Francesca placed her bag down on the floor before trailing after Charles who was heading inside, everyone else went to set up on the deck and Francesca was with Charles until Max started calling her name. She groaned loudly, asking what he'd done before separating from Charles and walking back outside.

"Daniel.jpg!" She gasps.

"Its back!" Lando grins. "Finally!"

They hadn't even moved off of the harbour when Daniel had pulled out his camera. He aimed it straight for Francesca and Max.

The Dutchman grinned, grabbing his teammates hand and holding their interlinked fingers in the air whilst Francesca quickly kissed his cheek with her foot in the air. Max's cheeks burst into redness after Daniel had snapped the photo and he dropped Francesca's hand to smack her round the head which had the British woman laughing.

"You cannot post that!" Max gasps.

"I'm gonna do it just to annoy you now!" Daniel grins evilly.

Pierre had disappeared inside, no doubtedly to locate his best friend who was turning on the engine of the boat to try and get the gossip out of him. Francesca let out a laugh as Daniel tugged her towards him and snapped a photo of their interlinked hands with Francesca covering her face with her other hand in the background.

"Come on Charles, lets get moving!" She calls out.

"Your so impatient!" Charles' voice comes back. "Hang on!"

"I'm not impatient your just stupid!" She sighs.

"I am stupid, I am stupid." Charles says between his laughter.

"Imagine being so stupid that you crash into the barriers in Baku." Francesca sighs.

"You once put the car into the wall trying to come into the pits." Max deadpans.

"IT WAS WET!" Francesca shouts.

"THE TRACK WAS FUCKING DRY! IT HADN'T RAINED, FRAN!"

"YES IT HAD! IT WAS WET AND I LOCKED UP ON THE WET PATCH!"

"Lets not get into this argument again." Lando sighs. "Please."

"It was wet." Francesca mutters, slumping into a chair.

"Wasn't." Max mutters back.

Francesca glares playfully at him to which Max responds with a middle finger. Heidi looked ever so confused from her place next to Oscar and Lando was sat with his head in his hands.

"Isn't your contract up this year, Fran?" Daniel asks.

"You want my seat, Ricciardo?" She smirks.

"He's been trying to convince Christian to give it to him." Max laughs.

"You traitor!" Francesca gasps, turning to Daniel who was laughing. "Christian would never give my seat up because he thinks I act like the perfect second driver."

"You do though." Lando mutters.

"Oh you weren't in the debriefs after last year." Max grimaces.

"I heard about those." Lando laughs.

"I stormed out of them a lot." Francesca laughs. "I was very angry last year."

"You tried to punch me because I got sandwiched - THANK YOU FOR THAT CHARLES - and hit you." Lando deadpans.

"By the by." Francesca shrugs.

"You tried to punch Lando?" Heidi looks over.

She looked just as intrigued as Oscar, who had obviously not heard about the chaos of the year before despite the fact Lando seemed to tell him everything.

"She did." Pierre laughs, appearing as the boat finally began to move.

"By the by." Francesca shrugs again.

"She would have succeeded if Seb, Fernando and Lewis didn't restrain her." Daniel sighs.

"Yeah that hurt like a fucking bitch by the way." Francesca mutters.

"I never want to witness a pissed of Francesca." Oscar sighs.

"Just don't hit her and your fine." Lando laughs.

"I still don't know how Max is alive after Bahrain." Daniel adds.

"Teammate privileges." Max smirks.

The boat eventually came to a stop far away from the harbour and Charles rejoined the group.

Francesca was laid out across one of the sofas, her sunglasses now covering the bridge of her nose and her phone held in front of her face as she laughed uncontrollably at Daniel's random comments. Pierre was sat on the deck just before the sofa, leaning his head back against her stomach, sunglasses pushed up messily into his hair. Daniel was sat on another sofa with Max, the two ex-teammates kept on poking each other to try and get a rise out of the other.

Heidi and Oscar had fallen into their own little world on the third sofa. Both laying down with Oscar behind Heidi, his hand thrown over her stomach and chin on her shoulder as they looked at something on Heidi's phone. Lando was stood against the railings, shirt now discarded, hands still tucked in his pockets of his shorts, one foot resting against the railings as he pretended to vomit at the sight of Oscar and Heidi.

Francesca looks up from her phone and towards Charles who leant himself against the door, running his fingers through his hair as he watched Max before glancing over to Francesca.

"Get up, lazy arse." Francesca shoves Pierre's head forwards.

"Shove me harder why don't you." Pierre grumbles.

"Your head is heavy because of how big your ego is." She smirks.

Pierre glares at her, leaning his body forwards to allow the brunette to slid out from behind him before he sits back in the same position as before. Francesca pulls her sunglasses from her face, pushing them up into her hair and joining Charles, leaning against the wall next to him and folding her arms across her chest as she looked up towards the Monegasque.

"Why are you grumpy?" She whispers.

"I'm not." Charles replies, eyes flickering to her before moving away.

"Ohhhhhh." She smirks, following his trail of sight. "That's why."

"What's why?" Charles snaps. "Sorry, that was rude."

"Its fine." She laughs, waving a hand. "Jealously is a strong emotion."

Charles playfully glares at her but Francesca can only shrug and turn her attention to her teammate. Max raises a questioning eyebrow in the direction of the two but Francesca only bites her bottom lip, failing to hide the grin forming on her face as he shuffles away from Daniel.

She watched as he pulls out his phone, fingers swiping across the screen and then putting it away.

Her hand came to cover her mouth when Charles' phone pinged in his pocket.

She glances up at his face, seeing the small smile threatening to tug at his lips and the light dusting of pink that covered his cheeks.

"What are you two smirking about!?" Lando calls out.

"Their probably discussing their first victim." Max laughs.

"It'll be you Verstappen if your not careful." Francesca grins.

"So what happened to teammate privileges huh, Max." Heidi teases.

Max rolls his eyes.

Francesca pushes herself up from Charles side, moving back towards Pierre and abandoned the Red Bull button-up on the sofa before sitting down with her legs hanging next to Pierre's head.

Pierre let his head rest against her knee, Francesca's fingers moving to his hair where she removed his sunglasses and brushed out the messy strands until they sat neat again. A soft smile covered her lips which only grew when he tilted his head to look up at her, squinting in the sun.

"You okay?" She asks softly.

"Yeah." Pierre breaths out, placing his head back against her knee.

"You sure?"

"I'm happy."

"Why?"

"Because your here."

"I SPEAK FRENCH YOU GROSS IDIOTS!" Charles shouts.

"Then stop eavesdropping." Pierre laughs.

"Ugh, are they being all lovey dovey again?" Max grimaces. "I had enough of that in Australia."

"What, no. For fuck sake." Francesca sighs. "Charles I hate you."

"I still don't understand why you two won't just kiss and get on with it." Charles sighs.

"Easy for you to say." Francesca smirks.

"Cesca shut up." Charles glares at her.

"How's Seb?" Francesca asks.

"Being very annoying." Charles mutters.

He had swiped his fingers across the screen before putting his phone away and Francesca could only smirk when she watched Max grab his phone and try to hide his smile at the screen. Daniel being classic Daniel saw the look on his old teammates face and attempted to see the messages only for Max to throw his phone down and stick Daniel with a glare before reaching out to kick him with his foot.

Daniel squealed and jumped away, shouting about Max getting his feet off of him.

"You lot are so dramatic." Heidi sighs.

"Like your not." Oscar chuckles.

"I spend my days with a bunch of over dramatic men." Heidi sighs. "I've learnt to be dramatic - you lot however, dramatic seems to come with being a Formula One driver."

"That and spending to much time with Charles." Pierre smirks.

"He's the most dramatic of the lot of us." Lando sighs.

"I am not!" Charles gasps. "Might I remind you of the punching incident, Cesca?"

"I was pissed, there's a difference."

"Still a bit dramatic to try and PUNCH ME for getting sandwiched!" Lando shouts. "AND IT WAS CHARLES WHO SANDWICHED ME ANYWAYS!"

"Oh she punched me for that, don't you worry." Charles laughs.

The Monegasque smirks, finally pushing up off of the wall and approaching Francesca to sit next to her. She gave a smirk in Max's direction to which he stuck his middle finger up in reply.

"You punched him?" Pierre laughs.

"On the arm, he's being dramatic about it."

"I HAD A BRUISE!" Charles shouts.

"BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO DRAMATICALLY FALL INTO A DOOR AFTER I DID IT!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

559K 16.1K 59
The past and the present. Then and now. Hate and love. Or was there never hate and only just love? -- This isn't just a typical story, this is a st...
102K 3.8K 29
โ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› โž โŒœ โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ สทแต’แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ สฐแตƒแตˆ สฐโฑสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ สฐ...
1.2K 40 6
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...