human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
the tragedy 5
house of lunatics 6
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

Love songs

66 11 3
By sana_the_novel1st

( Love songs )

I woke up before sunset as usual. Oh, how I hate this system and how much I miss the day. I will turn into a night creature just like him.

I turned to him; he was sleeping on his back, and I swear he looked like a lifeless corpse. I even started watching his chest to know if he was breathing or not. I could barely notice his chest as it rose and fell slowly.

They turn dead when they sleep, and perhaps that is why some of them prefer to sleep in a coffin, as I heard from stories and legends.

He is beautiful; he is truly beautiful, even though he is a bloodthirsty monster. He has a special devilish magic that enchanted me.

Why did Lita fall in love with him? I wonder. How could she let herself fall in love with a vampire?

All he sees in her is that she is A+, meaning he does not care about her feelings. They are creatures that do not know or appreciate love.

Maybe I have an influence on this monster, as Lukeria and Sami say, but I never think that he loves me.

But why did he give me the choice to be his wife?

He wants me to be with him forever and to turn into a vampire, having a family with him is crazy. I will never turn.

I quickly turned away from him, as he moved, I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep, but he surprised me. He hugged from behind, then said in my ear in a whisper:

"I know you're awake."

I turned to him but couldn't look at his face because of my shyness, and said sarcastically:

"You heard my heartbeat again?"

He replied:

"No... Didn't you ask me to stop spying on your heart?"

I exclaimed:

"I can't believe you would do that."

He grabbed my hands and leaned over me, a devilish smile playing on his lips, while I remained in my place, ashamed and helpless.

I couldn't utter a word and avoided looking into his devilish eyes. He approached me until his lips almost touched mine. I thought he was going to kiss me, I wanted to kiss him, but he didn't. Instead, he moved his lips away, as if waiting for me to make the first move.

He placed a long kiss behind my ear, then whispered:

"Irene, do you want me to tell you what your heart is telling me right now?"

Despite my shyness, I exclaimed:

"I told you that I can't believe you'll stop spying on my heart... Please stop."

He smiled a sly smile before turning away from me and then said:

"Don't hold yourself back, Irene. Put your fears, arrogance, and pride behind you. Sooner or later, you will surrender..."

I felt the urge to flee from him. His audacity and how he spoke about such matters were unbelievable. I could feel myself turning red with embarrassment. Just the thought of him knowing about my desires made me want to vanish.

Rising from the bed, I attempted to leave, but he intercepted me, asking,

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry, I'm going out for breakfast," I replied, eager to escape, but he swiftly caught up with me.

Blocking the door saying:

"Don't forget to pack your bags. We'll leave right after sunset."

I nodded, gesturing for him to move aside, and thankfully, he did.

In my room, Lukeria followed me, pausing to remind me to be cautious with our conversations, as he could hear. Then she inquired:

"Do you need something, Irene?"

"I need a bag; Mr. Breynt and I are going out!" I replied.

"Where? I mean, when?" she asked.

"After sunset!" I confirmed.

"Then we must hurry and prepare your luggage," she remarked, heading to the closet.

After preparing the bag, we headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I was famished and feeling dizzy. Lukeria made me breakfast along with a cup of beet juice. I didn't mention to her that he had fed on me last night.

He entered the kitchen dressed in elegant black attire, his soft hair flowing loosely.

He looked strikingly beautiful and less pallid, thanks to the blood he had drunk last night. I secretly wished he would choke on it.

Taking a seat at the table opposite me, he stared intently at me, making me feel nervous. Was he testing the strength of his influence on me?

Lukeria placed a plate in front of him, He began to eat. Just then, there was a knock at the door. He glanced at Luckria and inquired:

"Are we expecting someone?"

Luckria replied as she went to open the door:

"Yes, it's Lita and the girls. They brought Irene's clothes."

I inwardly groaned at the thought of Lita, the redhead who harbored feelings for him. Why did she have to come? She should be ashamed of herself.

As I waited for them to enter the kitchen, I noticed they went upstairs immediately with the clothes. He interrupted my thoughts:

"Aren't you going to see your clothes?"

Continuing to eat, I replied:

"No, I will finish my breakfast."

We finished our breakfast in silence, and shortly after, Lukeria returned followed by Lita, who appeared quite cheerful. She greeted him warmly, shaking his hand, kissing his cheek,
then proceeded to inquire about his well-being and circumstances.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at their interaction. Why was I jealous? Why did I care? Why did I want her to stay away from him?

Suddenly, she said:

"Lukeria, I'm hungry. Can you bring me a plate so I can share breakfast with Jared?"

I didn't even like the way she mentioned his name, his name, which I cannot even say yet, but she, with all boldness and unlike everyone else, uses his first name and deals with him and speaks comfortably without formality.

She turned to me and said:

"How are you, Irene? Have you gotten used to life here, or do you still miss the farm?"

I looked up at her and said:

"I'm fine, thank you... (I looked at him and said), Didn't you say we'd leave right after sunset?"

She turned to him, I noticed signs of disapproval on her face.

Jared said:

"Yes, are you finished?"

I emptied the rest of the beet juice, which tasted like dirt, into my stomach, then put the cup down and said as I left the table:

"Yes, I'm done. By the way, Jared, where are the vitamins you gave me last night? I still feel tired after last night. Nice to meet you, Lita."

I wanted her to feel the same. I felt like I was behaving strangely and despicably, even when I said his name in front of him for the first time. I wanted her to know that he was feeding on me now and that we would travel together. I felt victorious when I saw that disappointed look in her eyes.

Damn, why did I do that?.

We left the house just after sunset. It's going to be a long road trip. I got into his luxurious car, I waved my hand goodbye to Lukeria, who would now have the opportunity to plant the largest amount of Fahalla before our return.

He drove the car away from the house. I was looking at the city, which began to be noisy, completely unlike last time. The streets were full of vampires who looked like normal humans and went about their daily or nightly lives. The city was not bad; on the contrary, it was beautiful, and the roads were decorated with trees and flowers. The shops, houses, and buildings were beautiful and elegant. Even the vampires who filled the streets were handsome and attractive, possessing that devilish magic, and the women were beautiful and sexy, showing a lot of their bodies.

I don't know why Jared chose me when he could get any one of them that would at least be as bloodthirsty as him and would be more suitable for his family. Oh, but of course, none of them can give birth to children. the children he keeps mentioning.

Suddenly he stopped the car, and my thoughts stopped. He turned to me and said:

"I'm going out to buy food. Do you want anything specific?"

I looked at the large store in front of us then I said:

"I don't want anything specific."

He said, "Okay," before he got out of the car.

He closed the doors and left me inside the car among these monsters. Of course, I started having terrifying thoughts. What if a passerby discovered that I was human and attacked me?

I did not feel safe alone.
then I remembered his offer after a month that I could go if I did not want to have his children or to be his wife.

Jared returned and put things in the back seats. I noticed two large bottles of blood in one of the bags.

He noticed the disapproving look in my eyes and said:

"What? You know I follow a special diet."

One bottle was O+, and the other was A+, Lita's blood group. Damn it. Did seeing her stir the longing inside him to the point that he bought the same blood group as hers? Did he long to taste her?

He continued driving and said:

"What's on your mind, Irene?"

I said quickly and sarcastically:

"Doesn't my heart tell you?"

He smiled a sly smile and then said:

"Your heart is beating in the same strange way that I heard it when Lita sat down to eat with me."

What a fucker, I can't hide my feelings from him. Maybe there really is no point in continuing to hide my feelings. I said:

"You're imagining..."

He interrupted me, saying:

"Maybe your heart is lying then."

He continued driving, and I continued my silence, so he played songs to lighten the atmosphere. They were all romantic songs, talking about love, pain, betrayal, losing a lover, nostalgia, longing, kisses, and all of those things.

I do not think that these songs are sung by vampires, as they talk about feelings and love, and I loved some of them very much. I said:

"These songs are human songs?"

A strange expression appeared on his face, as if he was about to vomit when he said:

"Yes, that is true. Humans are laughable. They are trivial and ridiculous love songs in which humans laugh at themselves. Even humans themselves do not sanctify love in this way."

I quickly said:

"These words come from a human who turned into a vampire for love?"

He was silent for a moment, I think I embarrassed him, then he said:

"It was not love that pushed me to turn. I wanted to be like her and even stronger than her..."

I was silent for a while, listening to the words of the song, then I said:

"Why do we listen to love songs if they're silly?"

He said:

"Because you are a human and I chose it for you, I don't think you will like vampire songs."

I said:

"I Wanna hear vampire songs?"

He change the quiet romantic songs with loud songs, strong music, screaming, and words full of challenge, control, power, and filth, as if they were going to fight. Is this really what goes on inside the heads of vampires?

After that annoying song, a beautiful and devilish song began to play, and a beautiful, calm voice of a man appeared. The song was dirty and described things that I cannot mention,
I turned into a red tomato out of extreme shame.

the road continued, and the crazy songs continued.

I noticed empty, lonely cities, as if they were ghost towns. I asked him:

"Why are this city empty?"

He said:

"It was for humans."

I felt sad as I looked at them. It is possible that my mother lived here when she was young with her family.

An hour before sunrise, we reached our destination. It was a small country house located among the tall, green trees of the forest, close to a river, and the land was completely green, and the air was fresh and clean. I imagined that I was in heaven. I did not know that on earth there were places of such beauty. This beautiful world does not deserve to be inhabited by savage creatures who do not appreciate beauty.

He interrupted:

"The sun will rise. Let's go inside."

He went to the car to get the luggage, so I took advantage of the opportunity and ran towards the river. I took off my shoes, put my feet in the cold water, and inhaled the largest possible amount of air. The air that was caressing my face was beautiful and cold. I love the air in the early hours of the morning, but I did not feel it like this until today.

I felt alive. I looked back, and he was looking at me with the bags in his hand. He said:

"You can swim if you want."

I said:

"Unfortunately, I cannot swim. I have never seen a river or sea."

He said before heading inside:

"It's okay, I'll teach you later."

I watched him until he entered the beautiful country house made of stone. It was almost completely green, with grass growing over its walls.

I looked at the place. I will find the most beautiful spot here to scatter my mother's ashes. I wish she were here with me. I let out a sad sigh that turned into a smile when the ducks or geese-I couldn't distinguish between them-landed in the river and started swimming and playing.

Suddenly I saw a faint light, So I turned around. Jared was holding a camera taking pictures of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 207K 40
#1st in werewolf #1st in confessions and fighter #1st in humor #5th in romance Hayley Hood is a 17 year old girl who has gone through so many things...
71.4K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
11.9K 477 39
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
4.8M 288K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...