Fem! Deku Oneshots

De AubreyGizelle29

What the title says. Requests are open! Mais

Request Page
1. (DabiDeku)
2. Gran Torino's Panic
3. Truth or Dare (DabiDeku)
4. A Monster in Husky's Clothing (DabiDeku)
5. The Monster I've Become (DabiDeku)
5b. The Monster I've Become (DabiDeku)
6. Monsters (ShigaDeku)
7. Made For Me
8. (Dabi & Kota)
9. Good Little Girl (AiDeku)🍋
10. Sticky Situation (SeroDeku)

1b. Dabi

182 5 0
De AubreyGizelle29

Third Person POV
Izuku and Toya are holding hands as they walk towards the familiar door of room 315. Toya opens the door to see Rei sitting on the chair by the window.

Rei looks over when she hears the door close. She immediately smiles when she sees Toya. She gets up and hugs him. He hugs her back, but with only one arm as Izuku is still holding his hand. She's hiding behind him, nervous to meet his mother.

Rei and Toya break apart. Rei tilts her head when she sees his arm is behind his back. He smiles and steps to the side to reveal Izuku.

Rei and Izuku are introduced to each other. They begin talking and hit it off, Toya being forgotten about. He sits on a chair and falls asleep.

"Izuku, how old are you?" Rei asks.

"I'm fourteen."

"I don't have anything against you, but do your parents know about your relationship with Toya?"

"Yes, they do, why?" Izuku asks, tilting her head to the side.

"Just curious. I know you and Toya are dating, but is your relationship more?"

Izuku blushes deeply remembering the things they've done. "Y-yes." She says nervously.

Rei chuckles. "So, what exactly is your relationship?" She asks.

"W-well, w-we're dating and we d-do other th-things." Izuku says, nervously. "A-and..."

"And?" Rei asks, signaling for her to keep going.

Izuku took a deep breath. "A-and we're h-having a b-baby."

Rei's eyes widen. "You're pregnant?"

Izuku looks down at her lap, playing with the hem of the hoodie she borrowed from Toya. She nods, tears falling down her face. She thinks Rei is going to be disgusted with her and demand she leave. But she feels arms wrap around her, pulling her into a hug. It takes a few seconds for her to register what's happening, but she returns it.

Toya wakes up and tells her that they should get going. He left without Izuku as she wanted to stay and talk more with Rei.

"So, do you know the gender?" Rei asks.

"We're having a girl."

"What are you going to name her?"

"I want to name her Atra."

They talk for a bit longer until the sound of the door opening and closing is heard.

❄️❄️❄️

Fuyumi and Natsuo are chatting as they walk down the hall towards their mother's room. They open the door and close it behind them.

The two freeze when they see their mother talking to a girl they don't recognize. Natsuo clears his throat. Rei and Izuku turn to look at the newcomers.

"Who are you?" Natsuo asks the girl talking to his mother.

Izuku went to get up, but Rei held her arm, keeping her in place. "I'm Izuku Shigaraki. It's nice to meet you." She says, bowing her head.

"Natsuo Todoroki. It's nice to meet you too. How do you know my mom?"

Before Izuku could answer Fuyumi interrupts. "I'm Fuyumi Todoroki. And I'm sorry for my brother."

"Okay, but seriously, how do you know our mom?"

Rei was trying to think of an answer, but Izuku was much quicker. "My school has a program where they send us to spend time with patients."

"So then is she the reason you've been happier lately?" Natsuo asks his mother, believing the lie.

"Yes, she is."

"Oh. Wait, then why didn't you want to tell us?" Natsuo asks.

"Well, Izuku's a bit shy and I didn't want to take her out of her comfort zone. And I knew if I told you about her, you'd want to meet her."

Izuku's phone vibrates, and she checks it. Izuku sees a text from her mom asking her if she can pick up her sister, Eri, from a friend's house. She sends a quick reply and turns to Rei.

"I need to go."

Rei sighs, hugs her, and says goodbye. Izuku leaves the hospital and makes her way to Eri's friend's house.

❄️❄️❄️

Once Izuku leaves, Fuyumi turns back to her mother. "So, you met Izuku because of a program?"

"Yes." Rei says.

"I wasn't aware of such a program before."

"Must be new, then."

❄️❄️❄️

Izuku walks to the address her mother texted. Once she arrives, she walks up to the door and presses the doorbell.

The door opens to reveal a frog-like girl, with dark green hair tied back into a bow. "Are you Izuku Shigaraki?" The girl asks with what sounded like a frog's croak at the end of her sentence.

"That's me." She invites Izuku in. She follows her into the house. She leads her to a little girl's room. They walk in and see two girls of approximately the same age, one with the same dark green hair as the older girl, the other with white hair.

"Eri, your sister's here." The girl says with yet another croak.

The white-haired girl looks over to see her sister and pouts. "Why did you have to get here so fast?"

The younger green-haired girl walks over to Izuku. "Can't Eri stay just a bit longer?" She begs with puppy-dog eyes.

"Well, if it's alright with your sister, I presume?" Izuku asks, turning to the other green-haired girl.

She nods and says, "It's alright with me."

"I'll give you one more hour."

The two girls immediately start playing again. The older girl leads her to the living room. Izuku sits on the couch while the other girl sits on the chair to the left of her.

The two sit in silence until Izuku decides to break it. "So, uh, what's your name?"

"Oh, I guess I never told you, did I? Well, my name's Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu."

"Okay, Tsu, how old are you?"

"Fourteen, you?"

"Same."

"Can I ask what your quirk is?"

"Which one?"

"How many do you have?"

"Well, I was born with one, but I have many more."

"Okay, then start with the one you were born with."

"That would be Neo All For One."

"Neo All For One? Does that mean one of your parents has a quirk called All For One?"

"Uh-huh. So, what's your quirk?"

"Oh, it's a quirk called Frog. Basically, I can do whatever a frog can do."

"I see. I see." Izuku said, writing in a notebook that came out of who knows where. "Are there any drawbacks to your quirk?"

"Well, I go into hibernation if I'm in the cold for too long."

"Anything else?" Izuku asked, still writing.

"I can't think of anything off the top of my head."

Izuku was still writing in her notebook when Eri and Tsu's sister came into the room. Izuku was in her own little world.

Tsu is confused, so she turns to Eri. "What's wrong with your sister?"

"You told her about your quirk, didn't you?"

"Um, yeah?"

"Yeah, she'll be writing in that notebook until she's figured out everything you can do with your quirk."

"Really?"

"Mhm. She did it with mine. She did it with my brother's. She did it with her boyfriend's. And any other person who told her about their quirk. She's really smart."

"But I just gave her basic details of my quirk."

"That's enough for her to learn the ins and outs of a person's quirk, even if it's a super complicated one."

"Aaand done." Izuku says, shutting the notebook. "Are you ready to go, Eri?"

"Mhm." Eri says, nodding.

The girls all stand and follow Tsu and her sister to the door. Izuku and Eri bid the frog girls a good day and walk home.

❄️❄️❄️

Rei is sitting at the traditional Japanese table holding a newborn baby girl, her husband drinking a cup of coffee. The baby is awake but fairly quiet.

Three sets of footsteps can be heard walking towards the dining room. The three people enter, and they sit at the table. They help themselves to breakfast, not noticing the small human their mother is holding.

There are small conversations at the table, mostly between the three kids. The conversations last until crying can be heard from their mother's direction.

Rei gently rocks the baby to calm her. The three kids move closer to her and see the baby. The three kids tilt their heads.

"Uh, mom? What's with the baby?" Natsuo asks, confused.

"This is Atra Todoroki." Rei says with a smile.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why she's here." Shoto says monotonously.

"So, I'm not allowed to see my grand baby?"

"GRAND BABY?!" The three kids say in unison.

Rei nods. Shoto looks from his mother to his father, who seems unfazed by the conversation. "Do you two have a secret love child that you've been hiding from us?"

"Sort of." Enji says, sipping his coffee.

"What do you mean 'sort of'? Either you do or you don't." Natsuo asks, a little irritated.

"We haven't had any kids that you three don't know about." Enji says.

"But then she can't be your grandchild." Fuyumi says, confused.

"She can be if there's a child who faked their death and you apparently forgot about." Rei says, cooing at Atra.

"Toya faked his death?!" The three kids yell, startling Atra.

"Yes, he did." Rei says calmly, while rocking Atra.

"So Atra is Toya's daughter?" Natsuo asks.

"Yes." Rei and Enji say in unison.

"So, then who's her mother?" Shoto asks.

"Izuku." Rei says, while Atra giggles.

Fuyumi and Natsuo look at their mother with wide eyes, while Shoto looks confused.

"Who's Izuku?" Shoto asks, very confused.

"She's a girl we met when we went to see mom a few months ago. But she said she was there as part of a program." Fuyumi answers and ends up confused.

"Well, obviously she lied to you." Shoto tells her.

"Why would she do that?" Fuyumi asks.

"She's not the only one who lied to you that day." Rei tells them.

"You lied to us too? About what?"

"I had just met her as well that day."

"So, then Toya was the one who'd visited you in the hospital?"

"Yes, he was."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.2K 1.1K 32
the title says it all, I will take requests but most chapters will be scenerios I think of during the day. If you know me no you dont
137K 1.4K 43
Cover not by me! As the title implies. You may request different scenarios. So go ahead and blow up the comments! March 2020- April 2021 Sorry but no...
11.6K 306 15
A Todomomo book cause I want to. I suck at descriptions Srry.
465K 6.7K 47
── as the title implies. requests are closed! sally face ─ imagines ©𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 closed.