The Shukla Manor

De 1shanvixx

Hope yall like it and pls do vote and comment !^^ With love, author isa🫶 Mais

Copyright!!
Intro to the family
Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp. 11
Chp. 12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp. 17
Chp. 18
Chp. 19
Chp. 20
Chp. 21

Chp. 16

38 5 10
De 1shanvixx

Meanwhile-

??? Pov~
I chuckled darkly to myself, after reading the chats of Karan and a girl, her name something like Reyha, by hacking his chats into my phone. My jaw clenched, as my mind flashed to my childhood. He stole everything from me. Everything that should have been mine...he took it all away! ARGHHH!!!! I grit my teeth in anger, as the unforgettable incident played through my head, like a scene of a movie, a movie where I should've been the main character. The lights and attention should be at me!!! Huh. Chalo koi baat nahi.. Wo Kehte hai na, jo tera hai, wo mera hai. I guess I'll have to apply this between us too....Karan Malhotra, urf my wannabe, get ready for some twist in your movie. Because, I am getting back what should've been mine, and just watch, how they will all want ME as their only son, not some 2nd version of the original Malhotra. And when I come back, sab dekhte reh jaayenge.

Back to the call of Aarohi and Aaryan-
Authors Pov~
Aarohi finally vented everything to Aaryan, and he was dumbfounded. He couldn't process what he had just heard. The happy family that never had to face problems, was now getting divorced? Especially at such an important time when it was Aarohis final MBBS year.

What really shocked him more was, that the man that had got freed..was one of his favorite uncles in his childhood. He had spent his childhood with Ishaan and Jay, which made him close to the uncle too.It was hard to believe that the man he once looked up to was the most wanted criminal some years ago. It made both of them curious to know, who was this person Ishaans uncle had killed, that the whole Shukla family refused to talk about? What had happened that Aarohis mom stiffens up on hearing any questions related to this. As the questions endlessly swirled in their mind, they couldn't help but get more curious and anticipated to know everything.

What was so special about this so called haveli? And why were all of them restricted to go there? And why did Aarohi not know anything about her ancestors? Their questions were left unanswered, as they cut the call, going back to work.

Aaryans Pov~
I sighed, as the phone ended. I told her me and Drishti would be visiting soon enough, as our mom is also going to visit aunty. Hey bhagwaan, is cutie- I mean Aarohi ke aadhe dukh mujhe hi dedo but please let her get her MBBS degree khushi khushi. Im pretty sure mom must know whats happening as I heard her on a call with aunty a while before. Hmm looks like I'll have to investigate into this a little.

I look at the time and Oh hell- I had a meeting?!?! Shit shit shit. I mentally curse myself, as I open my laptop, while getting up and fumbling for my tie and ironed shirt. Ye ladki pakka marwayegi mujhe ek din.

Meanwhile at Amrita's office-
Amrita's Pov~

I'm smiling geekily, as I finally conclude my last meeting of the day, and head out of the office, car keys jingling. I'm gonna buy a small gift for my little cutie because it's her exam day after tomorrow and she will be graduated soon, and a bouquet for dad because he's finally BACKK!!! I'm so so happy today. I stop near a flower shop, and after that, I head towards a bookstore.

Authors pov~
Who could've told her, that this evening was truly going to be unforgettable in everyone's lives.

Aarohi's Pov~
My hands are trembling, as I wash my face, heading towards my room with my books, locking it behind. The day after tomorrow, the war is going to begin.. I cant believe it. Apne bhi kitni jaldi dhokha de dete hai apni khushi ke liye. It will be my last chance, to prove through my exam if i am worth a degree or no, and the court trials would be beginning too, for the divorce. Why? Why dad why.... My eyes are still red from crying. I get up and go towards the mirror. Damn Aarohi. You've become such a failure. Hell man I dont even deserve a degree. Instead all this should've ended way before. Huh. I see myself in the mirror, hands pale and cold and my eyes worn out from this living this cruel life.

I wish....I could end it all right here. Looking around, suddenly my eyes fall on my expired medicines, a sample our college gave us in first year. And without realising what im doing, I grab a paper and a pen and start writing.

Time skip to an early evening~
Reyha's Pov~

Whoosh. Im so tired. Itni padhai ki hai ki shayad 2 aur degree miljaye. I finally get up from my desk after sitting continously for 6 hours. Ughh my legs are so dead. I decide to take a break, and I open my insta, messaging my people. Before I can even open instagram, a notification pops up from Karan. Yaar can he stop for gods sake. I ignore the notifications and see my friends messages, wishing me luck. And thats when it hits me. I'm finally going to achieve it. A degree, of my own. Whoa. Never realised ye sab kab hua. I quickly message Aarohi, more like spam message her, because we're getting graduated together!!!

Authors Pov~
Little did everyone know, that the little girl they were putting their hopes on, was being crushed under the weight of not being able to achieve anything. Aarohi was in her room, staring blankly at a distant space. Her thoughts were racing wildly. Her fingers trembled, as she sent a photo of a paper to her friends.

Meanwhile at the Roys house~
Drishti was chilling on the couch, listening to music in her headphones when her phone dinged to a notification. She clicked on it, and it directed her to a photo a
Aarohi had sent. The dreadful photo of a note she wished to unsee the second she read it.

"Well. I don't know what to say. Thanks for the high hopes you all had. But you guys expected success from a failure. I.. i couldn't do it. Sorry. And ill forever be grateful for the love you all gave me, but I never deserved it. Thanks dad, for making me realise, women were useless, are useless, and they'll forever be. Sorry i could never live up to your hopes, Ma. Sorry for everything. Farewell."

Till the time Drishti completed reading it, her eyes were filled with tears, her heart aching. This...this cant be..She quickly got up, calling her brother and ordered him to grab the keys. "Quick, we need to go NOW. Quick quick quick come on." She said, wearing any pair of sandals she found, and got in the car. Aaryan drove the car, speeding through the traffic. Their hearts were pounding, they could never let their little angel die.

Meanwhile,
Amritas Pov~
"This is gonna be the best day ever." I thought to myself, as I opened the door with the extra pair of keys I had. And to my surprise, all I could herwas mom shouting, "AAROHI PLEASE DARWAJA KHOLO. BETA PLEASE..." Wait...whats going on? Mom seemed to be crying. I quickly removed my shoes, running upstairs. Mom was half-lying infront of Aarohis room, banging on the door repeatedly. No no no no. I sat down near mom, rubbing her back. That's when she showed me a note near the door. And when I read it, my hands turned cold. Sh-she cant.... I got up, banging the door loudly, screaming. "AAROHI DARWAJA KHOL THIS IS NOT FUNNY. DARWAJA KHOL...TUJHE..TUJHE MERI KASAM PLEASE..." My knees were weak, and I was crying my eyes out. It was like my world had shattered. Suddenly, I heard Drishti and Aaryan shouting near the doorstep, and they ran upstairs. Drishtis eyes were red, and the second she reached upstairs, she already knew it was late. No no no...no..it..it cant be late. Aarohi had sent this note 3 minutes ago right? It cant be that im late...she can't die...

Authors Pov~
Soon in a minute, Jay and Ishaan and Reyha pulled up, and before anyone could react, Aaryan banged the door, and when it seemed like it won't work out, the door was broke open by him, and there she was, Aarohi, lying on the floor, lifeless. Everyone rushed inside, and Drishti called the ambulance. Drishti and Amrita picked her sisters lifeless body up, carrying her till the ambulance. Smrita, Amrita and Reyha got in the ambulance, while the other four siblings reached the hospital with their cars.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Aarohi was put on a ventilator, and till then Amrita signed the hospital papers near the registration office. In the span of a minute, a doctor come walking a hurry, with a name badge that read- Dr. Nidhi Malhotra. She assured them that things would be fine, and went to check Aarohi.

Till the time, everyone waited outside, their eyes puffy from crying so much, while Amrita was strolling to and fro. Suddenly, before she could say anything, she fell on the floor, unconscious.
Everybody was freaking out, not understanding what was happening. Smrita and Drishti sprinkled some water on Amritas face, and gave her something to drink, as she finally regained her consciousness.
By the time Aarohi was getting treated, Ishaan, Jay and Aaryan made sure that the hospital forms were filled, and gave comfort to her mother and Amrita.

As the night passed, the only people waiting were Smrita, Amrita and Drishti. Reyha had to leave, as she still had to prepare for the exams. She left, promising them to visit the next morning. Jay, Ishaan and Aaryan left too, as Ishaan had to go to his vet the next morning and Jay had to inform their mother about everything. Aaryan, went back as his and Drishtis house was empty, because their parents were out for job.

At Reyha's home~
Reyhas Pov~
I stumble into the house, quietly sobbing. My heart was thumping wildly, as I processed what has just happened. This-this is just a nightmare, right? I choke back my tears, as my body starts getting numb by the thoughts. She can't die....she-she can't. I sank into the chair, my face in my palm as tears streamed down my face like anything. Why did she not tell me? I..I'm the worst friend ever....she was going through all this? And I never understood anything....Aarohi..you-you cant die yaar. Please... if you die, I'm never surviving this place alone. Who will I share the happiness of graduation with? She-she was my everything. My best friend, my therapist, the Naina to my Aditi, the Rory to my Lane, the Velma to my Daphne, the answer to all my questions, the sunshine to my darkness. Without her, life won't be the same. Life would just be emotionless, boring, dark. If Aarohi isn't going to be by my side, I won't have a reason for existence. She's my reason, to survive, live, smile, everything a dumb human like me can ever do.

The next morning~
Smritas Pov~
I wake up in an instant, as I hear the nurse calling out. My lovely daughter.... I quickly rush to the doctor, greeting her as she leads me somewhere to sit and talk. "Well..."

.

.

.

GUYS WE DID IT<3 WE HAVE REACHED 1K THANKS TO YOU ALL LOVLIES😭🫶🏻
IM SO SO SO HAPPY TYSM FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS ILY YALL SM^^

Ummm, Ik yall are gonna come at me for the sudden twist but 🫠
Yeahh hope yall liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and commentt😭
Till then stay tuned and take care lovelies^^
With lovee,
Author isa♡

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

282K 19.5K 95
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
54.3K 7.1K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
87.8K 2.9K 32
The story revolves around Zoya and Renzo. Zoya Agrawal, is a coy, silent,innocent girl who abides by her parents rule and shakes her head to their wi...
841 48 5
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄_ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ. ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪꜱᴋ. She trust me so much , I'm so pure in her eyes. I w...