Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Constant Training (-both siblings-)

188 9 7
By slayerstories

(small note:none of the time,days, months or years are accurate to the anime/manga so please forgive me)

Narrator pov:

'it was three days after nezuko and tanjiro's trial ended, that gave them enough time to get back at full strength which pleased tanjiro since he doesn't like to be weakened, nonetheless when nezuko was able to walk and fight she was told that she had to take a certain training before she could go out on missions again'

kanae:*enters the room where nezuko and her friends are eating* "ara~ara it seems that you all look great, how are your injuries?"

nezuko:"I'm good! and inosuke is too tho it's going to be a while before he could talk like he always does"

zenitsu:"if you don't count my small arms and legs,then I'm alright"

kanae:"that's great! nezuko since you have recovered first you'll be the first person to take The rehabilitation training"

nezuko:"rehabilitation training?"

aoi:*comes in the room and places more food for them, since inosuke is eating theirs*
"it's a special type of training, it's preformed after the slayers have been healed"

kanae:"this training main goal is to remove any kind of rust that you got which may have  slowed down your speed, agility or reflexes, you usually get this rust by staying on the bed for far too long"

nezuko:"ohh okay, that's sound cool! when do I start?"

kanae:"you can start after you have finished eating, when your done go to the big room where your brother is training"

zenitsu:"wait so it WAS tanjiro who kept making those sounds"

inosuke:"Huh!? kentaro is training!? why hasn't-gak!" *hurts his voice a bit*

nezuko:"inosuke please don't strain your voice too much, otherwise you won't be able to talk!"

inosuke:*grumbles then goes back to eating*

aoi:(when will this boar head stop eating so much?)

kanae:"anyways, I'll be going out make sure you all are behaving well, bye bye!" *waves at them*

everyone (-except inosuke-) :"take care!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-our boi tanjiro-

tanjiro pov:

'I was back in the room where shinobu told me that I can train in, it looks like some sort of dojo and I can see some equipment but I didn't dare to touch it or find out, my entire mind and body was solely focused on training, improving my combat skills and my blood demon art, I also made sure to not forget about my demonic instincts, even tho I reached the limit with how fast and how far I can sense a demon or a human it can get rusty, anyways during my training I discovered a way to make my attacks more deadly'

(alright, let's test it out)

*both of his arms are covered with fiery energy* -you can choose a name for it-

"it worked! This way I can not only just hurt demons, I can also leave an burning effect on them, I'm not sure how useful it will be but it doesn't waste that much of my strength, hmm I wonder....can fly If I transferred my energy to my leg-"
*sense someone at the door, he looks towards the door to find three small figures who immediately run away to moment tanjiro saw them*

-a few minutes later-

???#1:*all three are panting a bit* "d-do you think he followed us? or noticed us?"

???#2:"I-I sure hope not"

???#3:"d-do you think he'll get angry I-If he finds out we were s-spying on him?"

"whose going to get angry?"

the three:"eeep!" *gets scared so much that they fell to the floor*

"oh sorry, I can forget easily that my teleportation doesn't make that much sound, hahahahahaha"

'I was laughing at how dumb I can be, and I also laughed so that I can bright up the mood a bit, anyways after I stopped laughing my eyes were on the three little girls who looked similar to each other, expect for the hairstyle, butterfly clips and a belt, one was wearing a green colored belt,one was wearing a aqua colored belt, one was wearing a pink but also a reddish colored belt all of them looked scared and we're trembling'

"hey hey what's wrong? why are you three scared?"

??? #2:"u-um p-please don't g-get mad at us"

"mad at you? why?"

??? #3:"w-we were curious w-when we heard s-strange sound coming from the dojo"

??? #1:"w-when we decided to see whose training in there w-we s-saw you"

??? #2:"w-we a-are s-so sorry-" *gets a head pat, looks at who is giving her that*

"you don't need to be sorry, because there is nothing to BE sorry, I don't mind you three watching me train"

??? #1:"w-wait so your not angry?"

"nope I never was, and for the record I already knew you three were spying on me but look at me I'm not mad am I?" *smiles*

'the three looked more relaxed and made happy noises I was glad that they don't fear me my longer....at least that's what I think'

*stops* "although you shouldn't spy on people that often, or other people will start to think you are creeps okay?"

the triplets:"okay!"

"we haven't introduced our selves properly right? I'll start my name is-"

??? #1:"Tanjiro Kamado and your a demon right?"

*shocked a bit* "uhhh yeah...how did you know? I'm not mad, I just want to know"

??? #2:"we heard from miss kanae, shinobu,aoi and a few other injuries Slayers that were talking about you"

"really? words spread faster than I thought, well anyways  I don't know your names mind telling me?"

Kiyo:"yes! I'm Kiyo!"

Sumi:"Sumi!"

Naho:" And I'm Naho!"

"Kiyo,Sumi and Naho, those are very cute names!"

the triplets:*even more happy, they started to whisper to each other* "we should make some food for him later!/and we should get him a dry towel!/ yeah he's been training hard!"

'I couldn't quite heard what they said but they looked happy so I don't think they are talking bad about me, nonetheless we all had to go back to the dojo so I told them to go ahead of me to which they did and I was left there in the hallway in my own thoughts , it was a nice change of pace.....kinda reminds me of how I used to act with my siblings, I shook my head and focused back training so I teleported back to the dojo'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-a few minutes before tanjiro teleported back to the dojo-

nezuko pov:

'I prepared myself for the rehabilitation training and to be honest I was a little bit nervous, it's been a while since I have trained so I wasn't sure if I could pass it however I didn't let any of my doubts distract me so I walked and entered the dojo where I found aoi and kanao standing there with three little bit cute triplets who looked similar one to another'

aoi:"ah nezuko your right on time"

"oh good! I thought that I would be late, say who are these three cuties?"

the triplets:"I'm Naho!/Kiyo!/And I'm Sumi!"

"Awe those such adorable names!"

Kiyo:"Thank you! your brother also said that!"

"hm? you met him?"

Sumi:"yeah! at first we thought he would be scary"

Naho:"but he wasn't! he was really kind despite him begin a demon!"

"hahahaha yeah he gets that a lot, but it's nice to know that you aren't scared of him, so aoi how does this rehabilitation training work?"

aoi:"there will be three exercises,first is stretching, the triplets will stretch your body to the limit, second will be a game of tag this will put you back to your top speed, third is a game of reflexes I'll explain later but for now go and do the first part"

'I nodded and went to the triplets, I laid down and the triplets did some stretching that would probably hurt anyone but not for me , thanks to my incredible flexibility and the fact that I only rested for three whole days, I didn't feel any pain and passed the first part easily, when I finished big brother teleported in the room'

*getting up* "oh! you came here to train big brother?"

tanjiro:*nods* "that's right, what about you?"

"I'm doing a rehabilitation training, it supposed to help slayers who have been treated for too get back to top condition"

Kiyo:"basically we remove any kind of rust that may have appeared on that person's body"

tanjiro:"hm sounds challenging, can I give it a go?"

aoi:"I don't see why not, go to the triplets they know what to do, now nezuko it's time for tag one of us will run around the room while the other will catch them, from what I've heard you are already stronger than me so kanao here will be the one who is going to run"

(note: aoi heard it from kanae)

nezuko:"Okay I understand, ready kanao?"

kanao:*stands still*

aoi:"okay I'l count down, 3......2......1-"

the triplets:"hrmm!"

tanjiro:"OW OW OW OW!"

aoi:"........."

(it's just like I thought)

aoi:"anyways..... let's start over, 3......2.....1.....GO!"

'the game had official start and to be honest I was getting destroyed! kanao almost vanished instantly I could barely keep up! actually multiple that three times I was no where near here but I still gave it my all, we were running around for  at least 15 minutes'

aoi:"alright that enough! take a breather nezuko"

*panting but not too hard* "I....knew you were strong....but not this! strong!"

tanjiro:*finished the first part and was watching with the triplets* "it's okay nezuko, you did your best by they way....how were you able to pass the first part!? it hurts and I'm demon!"

"ha! at least I have something that you will never have! Flexibility!"

tanjiro:"yeah your right but that doesn't mean I can't improve it!"

"you won't be on the same level as I am!"

aoi:"alright alright you two settle down, no time for siblings arguments, since you finished tanjiro would you like to try?"

tanjiro:"yep! and I won't use anything that would make me faster"

"are you saying that you can beat kanao without your little trump card?"

tanjiro:"no no! I just want to win this fair and square!"

Naho:"but your a demon, doesn't that give you a better advantage than nezuko?"

tanjiro:"............."

"pfffff GAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

aoi:"can we just move on? I have things I need to do"

-15 minutes later-

'I wasn't expecting tanjiro to lose, even tho he was closer to kanao than I am he couldn't touch her, tanjiro was even surprised to know how strong kanao really was, the triplets and I as well as aoi watch them both running around at amazing speed, kanao almost looked like she was teleporting but in reality she was running really fast, tanjiro was the same except slower, anyways after another fifteen minutes aoi ended the game'

aoi:"alright times up!"

Naho:"Wow! I never saw anyone move that fast!"

"yeah me neither, I already knew of my brother's speed buy I didn't realize kanao's!"

Sumi:"well she is the tsuguko of Miss kanae!"

Kyio:"Let's go and get them water!"

both:"yeah!" *the triplets go to the kitchen*

"wow......they never stop trying to make it easy for everyone's time huh?"

aoi:"yep"

tanjiro:*removes his sweat* "amazing Kanao! I never knew you were this fast!"

kanao:"..........."

tanjiro:(uhhhh did I say something wrong?)

aoi:"kanao do you need rest?"

kanao:*shakes her head*

aoi:"alright then, now for the final exercise, a game of cup I already set it up so go and take your seat nezuko"

'I went to the table where aoi was pointing at and sat on my knees, kanao was sitting across me still having her poker face, aoi explained what the game was apparently the goal of this game is to try and splash the other person with the liquid in the cups however you can block your opponents cup by putting a hand on the cup they are about to hold'

tanjiro:"so you can technically call this a game of reflexes, the faster your reflexes is the better chance you have"

aoi:"yeah you can say that, now......on 3...okay?"

*nods*

aoi:"alright, 1.....2.......3!"

kanao:*immediately splashes nezuko*

"........ again!"

-ten more  matches later-

tanjiro:"um....nezuko...I think you should stop.......the smell is unbearable"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN ENHANCED NOISE! AGAIN!"
*doesn't wait for the count down and grabs a cup and was about to splash it at kanao*

tanjiro:(hey! she finally managed to grab her first-)

kanao:*places a hand on nezuko's cup and splashes her again*

tanjiro:(oh wait... nevermind my thinking was null and void)

"............." *gets up and leaves*

aoi:".....um...is she mad?"

tanjiro:"more like annoyed at how fast she lost, she trained hard for year and half, to see all her training go to waste like that must've gotten to her"

aoi:"ah I see, well do want to try?"

tanjiro:"no I think the results will be the same as the second part"

shinobu:*comes in the dojo* "can someone explain why I found nezuko covered in liquid?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- a few hours later-

tanjiro pov:

'I was walking around the mansion, trying to find kanae and ask her how kanao was that powerful, truly she was amazing but I wanted to know what gave her the edge over us? her reflexes and speed are still far beyond nezuko and me, and her eyes....her eyes seem a little different from the rest not only that her scent was also similar to the scent of a Hashira but before I could connect any dots the triplets appeared Infront of me'

the triplets:"tanjiro! here!" *gives him 6 rice ball*

"w-woah! thanks a lot, but I'm not tired so here I don't need 6" *gives them one rice ball, so tanjiro has three*

'the three looked as happy as ever, we stayed there for a good 2 minutes before Kiyo spoke up, she asked one of the most bizarre questions that I have ever heard'

Kiyo:"Tanjiro, do you think you can do total concentration breathing all the time?"

".....uhhh what is that?"

Naho:"you don't know? we were told that it's what some demon slayers use to fight against demons"

Sumi:"and we were also told that having the ability to use it 24/7 makes all the difference in the world"

Kiyo:"Miss kanao uses it as well"

'then it hit me, kanao's master over this technique is what allowed her to beat me and kanao, now that I knew what her advantage was I thanked the triplets and ran off to find kanae, because there was theory that I would like to test out, after nearly 2 hours I found her in her office'

*knocks the door three times*

kanae:* from within* "come in!"

*enters the room while closing the door behind him*

kanae:"ah tanjiro it's nice to see you again, how are you doing?"

"doing great thanks for asking, so I wanna talk about something, it's something related to this total concentration breathing technique"

kanae:"oh that? well what do you wanna know about it?"

"I heard from Kiyo,Sumi and Naho that this technique allows a human to fight toe-to-toe with a demon right? can you explain it what it is?"

kanae:"hmm well...think of it as a way to increase your blood flow throughout your entire body, with this you can muster up the strength needed to fight on pair with demons, this technique is called  total concentration breathing or you can use a plain name like breathing technique"

(breathing....... technique?......why does that sound......)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kid tanjiro:"hey dad.......how come you can dance in the snow? I'm sure my lungs would freeze"

???:"there exists a breathing technique, one that will prevent you from ever exhausting yourself"

kid tanjiro:"really?"

???:"yes.....if you can master the correct way to breath, you'll be able to dance forever too even the cold won't bother you,..... tanjiro......this ceremonial dance and pair of earrings......I wish for them to passed down to you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kanae:"hey tanjiro? are you alright?"

"h-huh?"

kanae:" you weren't answering me when I called out your name, is something wrong?"

".....n-no I....I just remembered a certain memory that was foggy when I become a demon.....but just now......it was a clear picture...bright as day......"

kanae:"a dream........what was it about?"

".......Say kanae......have you ever heard of......the hinokami kagura?"

kanae:".....what?"

"I'll take that as a no, what about fire breathing?"

kanae:"I'm sorry but I haven't heard anything about a fire breathing, eh can you explain why you asked these random questions?"

"..... n-nothing, anyways back to the breathing technique, is it possible to use it 24/7?"

kanae:"yes that is possible but it is very hard to do, wait why do you even want to know about this?"

"well, when I heard from Kiyo that kanae can use this technique 24/7 I thought that maybe nezuko can benefit from it"

kanae:"oh I see! you want her to master it don't you? well don't worry about that, I'll make preparations for her training"

"thanks kanae!"

kanae:"not a problem, anything else?"

"...... actually.....there is one more....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- with zenitsu-

zenitsu pov:

*humming to himself*

inosuke:"..........."

*a few birds pass by, zenitsu notices a pretty flower* "I wonder if it'll look good on nezu-"

nezuko:*barges in the room, already clean*

"E-EEK! N-Nezuko-chan! are you-"

nezuko:*doesn't say a word and goes to her bed*

inosuke:"........" *still depressed*

(What the heck is going on!? I never have seen nezuko look so down before!)

kanae:*comes around the corner* "ah! there you are nezuko! I got something to tell you"

nezuko:"what do you want?"

kanae:"It's about a special training that you'll be doing with tanjiro"

nezuko:"If your talking about the rehabilitation training Then my answer is-"

kanae:"oh no no dear, what I'm about to make you do will help you complete the rehabilitation training"

nezuko:"............WHAT?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT FROM THE START!?!"

hello everyone, I just want to mention that everything that will happen in the next chapter will be explain in a filler later on but for now? Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 10 8
What if Nezuko became a Demon Slayer instead of Tanjiro? This time, I won't list who's swapped with who, you'll have to find out on your own ;)
618K 23.7K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
63.5K 1.2K 92
Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older brother was turned into a demon. In order t...
202K 4.9K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...