Dream Professor | Kim Minji...

Od deathkidlvl

Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Lan... Více

DREAM
JUVENILE
PROUD
IMPOSSIBLE
ADVICE
INNER CHILD
BIRTHDAY
PAST
THE EX
COCKBLOCKING
SHUTDOWN
SICK
SUSPICIOUS
HOME
KISS ASS
HUSH HUSH
UNWELL
CARETAKER
MAJOR
PARENTS
PITY YOU
SAKURA
SHARING
SORRY
CHANGE
FRIENDS?
COMFORTABLE
PLAN
KIM & KANG
MRS. KIM
FINAL WEEKS
WHATEVER YOU WANT
SCHOLARSHIP
WHAT THE F***
YOUR OWN GOOD
SABOTAGE
END UP LIKE THIS
SPLIT UP
EXAM
SUMMER WITHOUT YOU
MISS YOU
RENDEZVOUS
CHILDISH
SHIFT
FALL BREAK
VISITING
GOING BACK
AUNTIE
MESS

DON'T BE MAD

407 34 1
Od deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n patiently waited for whatever was going on to end.

Y/n could hear unfamiliar voices coming from the living room, but she couldn't really make out what they were saying.

- Minji POV -

I walked over to open my closet door, just to find Y/n sitting crisscrossed on the floor, playing thumb war by herself.

"All done?" Y/n cutely looked up at me.

I couldn't help but giggle.

"All done," I answered softly.

"C'mon, up you go!" I took Y/n's hands to help her up.

"I'm really about that. I just don't want you to get hurt," I stepped up to kiss her forehead.

"It's alright. Rich people have never really liked me anyway," Y/n sighed out.

"I like you," I lifted her chin to look her in the eyes.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you were rich until a few months ago!" Y/n playfully pushed me away.

- Y/N POV -

"Be nice!" Minji still had that lustful look in her eyes.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out to get some water.

After an afternoon full of activities and then having to hide in a closet, I was really fucking thirsty.

Only problem was.... "Professor Kang?!"

I was surprised to find Haerin in the house.

"Ahem- I think you're missing some pants there, Y/n-ssi," Professor Kang teased.

I pulled my shirt down as much as I could and immediately walked back into Minji's bedroom.

"HAHAHAHA!" Minji was just laughing.

"You should've said you still had guests!!" I whined in embarrassment.

"I just wanted to see your reaction!" Minji wouldn't stop laughing.

"It was priceless!!" She suddenly fell back onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and decided to tease her. "Maybe I should walk out there and let her see the rest of me?" I taunted.

"Don't you dare!" Minji quickly turned cold.

"I'm sure you can share. I'm sharing you," I smirked.

"That's different. You're not walking out there dressed like that," Minji looked really serious.

"What? You didn't seem to mind it just a second ago. I'm sure Professor Kang would like to know what you see in me," I bit my lower to tease her.

Suddenly, Minji aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Get dressed. Now. I don't need you acting like a little slut right now," she ordered.

I furrowed my brows at her odd behavior.

Minji had never acted like this before.

"Slut?" I questioned.

"I'm just messing with you," I angrily snatched my arm away from her.

Minji sighed and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed. I don't want anyone to take you from me," she exhaled deeply.

I took a deep breath before walking over to cup her face.

"I know, but don't take it out on me. That was a really bad joke and I'm sorry," I gently caressed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have reacted like that," Minji pulled me into a kiss.

I kissed back her soft lips and pulled away after a few seconds.

"C'mon, you have a guess!" I reminded her as I walked over to grab some pants.

- Minji POV -

Haerin had left without saying goodbye. I'm guessing she assumed that Y/n and I had gone back to what we were doing before getting interrupted.

As much as really wanted to go back to doing that, I had scared Y/n a bit with my jealousy.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" Y/n yelled from her bedroom.

"I'll make dinner!" I yelled back.

"KK!!" Y/n responded.

It was my fault really though. If I hadn't let Y/n walk out of the bedroom so Haerin could see what she interrupted, then Y/n wouldn't have felt the need to tease me.

I really couldn't understand myself why I said what I said.

Y/n had never given me a reason to think that she had no self-respect for herself.

I could only think of one other time when I got jealous like that, and that's when I first met her best guy friend.

- Y/N POV -

Dinner went on as usual, but Minji was acting a little odd. She was all sulky and playing with her food.

"Are you alright?" I tried to ask.

"Yeah, I'm just not hungry," She got up from her seat to put her food away.

I decided to just eat my dinner and let Minji be for a bit.

I'm sure the whole situation with her parents and Professor Kang was a bit much to even want to talk about.

After dinner, I couldn't really find Minji anywhere.

That's until I walked into her study.

The whole entire time I had lived with Minji, I had rarely seen her use her study room. She liked to hang out in her room most of the time. So, I knew something was wrong when she opted to be in her study instead.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I tried to ask again.

"I'm fine," she coldly responded.

Something about the way Minji looked while she responded made me feel some type of way.

"You sure?" I smirked a bit.

"Yes, just drop it!" Minji answered a bit frustrated.

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to tease her.

"Don't be mad, Professor," I lifted her chin for her to look up at me.

"How can you be mad when you look so damn fine just seating around like that?" I teased.

Minji rolled her eyes and I sighed in frustration.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I caught Minji trying to fight back a smile.

"Come here, you silly baby!" Minji finally gave me a small smile and suddenly pulled me onto her lap.

"Gimme kiss," she cutely ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I teased...

Before pressing my lips against hers.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46.7K 2K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
6.7K 409 19
Hanni Pham was known to those around her to be an introverted, studious, and a career driven person. All her life, she knew only of studying and work...
202K 9.3K 29
Haerin was a big nerd, but she is not a wimp. Her sharp mouth and guts always made her get into trouble with her bullies. Danielle is the President o...
338K 16.5K 47
Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and successful, and very smart in managing th...