๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. โถ

3.6K 135 119
By Leyah_eroticstories

Blaze P.O.V

Embarrassed.

That's how I'm feeling right now.

I've never been this embarrassed in my life, nor have I ever nut so fucking fast before.

I nut under five damn minutes, that's just wild.

The fastest time on the record.

That girl—

Azu, fucking Azu.

It's her.

I can't believe it's her, she's here and she found me. My heart sped up widely the moment I found out it was her.

I had felt so many emotions at once; happy, anger, fear, surprise.

Angry that she didn't tell me from the start that it was her and also angry that she stopped communicating with me two years after I moved.

Happy that she's back and I get to see her again.

Fear that she's still crazy and can do anything when her brain chips.

Surprised that it's her all along because she changed so much. She was beautiful before but now she's even more beautiful, just fucking stunning.

Out if this world, stunning.

One look at her and my fucking dick start rising like it's an helicopter just taking off or something.

Now, I did something I've never done before or ever think of doing.

I cheated on my fiancée.

Is nutting on a girl while fully clothed, cheating?

I won't even think about how she landed in my house in the middle of the night, holding a fucking knife to my neck while talking dirty to me.

I loved it way too much.

I've never been that hard, ever.

I groan, cleaning myself up from inside the bathroom before going back to bed, but this time I slept on the couch.

No way can I sleep next to Gina after just nutting for another girl, that's just heartless.

I rest on my couch, struggling to sleep for about an hour straight. I don't know if it's the uncomfortableness of it or my mind is just too far away at the moment.

I assumed the only way was to bore myself to sleep, so I decided to watch some TV, a horror movie named 'Us.'

I watched it for about 30 minutes and then decided to leave the room to wash my face. As I stepped out, my phone started ringing. I ran back into my room to pick it up before he woke Gina up.

I took up the phone and answered, "Hellur...?" No one answered, but I could hear their breathing from the phone.

I rolled my eyes, knowing it's probably the same unknown person who had been calling me everyday not saying anything.

It's creepy.

I threw down the phone after hanging up and laid back down. I fell asleep within seconds, with only one girl on my mind.

The piercing sound of the alarm clock brought me back from the dead of sleep. I started to wriggle and stretch on this uncomfortable couch.

I am never sleeping here again.

"Why is it so early?" I groaned, asking no one in particular as I placed the clock back on the surface and slowly began to sit up.

As I rise from my bed I look off into the distance of my bedroom. The bedroom of my house, my very own property.

I sat up and started contemplating whether or not all that was a dream last night.

Azu, did she really break into my house and did all that?

Fucking hell.

I'm about to be in big trouble if she stays here.

I put my hand to my head which was throbbing hard. Crawling out of my couch, I walked to my bathroom and took out two pills to take while going back to the room and pulling out a small bottle of water. Once I took the medicine, I brushed my teeth, before jumping into a long warm shower.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I removed my durag cap and waltzed into the kitchen where I could smell the aroma of coffee being freshly brewed.

Gina was up, bright and early fixing breakfast for herself or for us, I don't even know.

I am not a morning person, but today the smell of that coffee woke me up with ease. If this were any other day, I wouldn't have woken so easily though. For some reason this day didn't really feel like every other day and I wondered if it had anything to do with what happened last night.

"I've made you breakfast." Gina stated as she handed me a plate and a cup of coffee.

She looked at me happily and I gulped.

Is she trying to make me feel guilty for last night?

Is this what cheaters feel after cheating on their partner, then going back home to look straight into the face of the person you claim to love like you didn't just commit a sin?

Is this how she normally feels afterwards or is it just me?

I can't even look into her face as I tell her thanks. This shit is hard or maybe it's just me not knowing how to deal with it.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch anyway?" She asked.

I shrug, "I was too tired and fell asleep there."

She looked convinced at my answer and I felt terrible for even lying.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you." She turned to face me again and I quickly looked away. "Did you buy me a new perfume yesterday?"

I frown, what?

I shook my head, "No? Why are you asking that?" I took a bite of the turkey sandwich.

One of my favorites.

She shrugged, "This morning I came out here and it had a different smell, a strong female perfume smell."

I choked on the sandwich, spitting it all out in the process.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she tapped my back repeatedly as I continued choking.

I nod, as I sobered up immediately while gulping down some of the coffee. "Sorry, I swallowed too quickly."

She nods, looking concerned.

"But are you sure that's what you smelled? Maybe it's your mind playing tricks on you, I mean you're the only female in ha'." I rushed out saying.

Oh God, now I'm turning into a manipulative liar.

She frowns, "Maybe, I don't know."

I looked down at my sandwich like it was the most important thing right now.

I'm literally choking on guilt and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I got up as soon as my phone started ringing, seeing that it was my mom calling.

Thank God for that.

I answered it immediately, "Hey beautiful."

"Morning son, how are you?"

I shrug, though she can't see me. "Been good momma, was just eating some breakfast befo' you called." I paused, "How are you feeling this morning?"

She had been feeling sick for a day now, which is why she had gotten a week off from work.

"Still coughing a lot, going to the doctor this morning."

"Ima come by later."

She sighs, "No Malik, it's okay— plus you live three hours away from me and you're not with a car right now so don't force it."

I rolled my eyes, "Momma I don't care if I have to sit on a train or a damn bus for three hours just to see you. Ima be there."

"You're so stubborn." She groans, "Well if you're gonna be here, please don't bring that fiancée of yours with you again."

I laugh, shaking my head. "I'll be there alone ma'am, don't worry about allat."

I walked away and into my room as I got ready for work.

"I just want you to find a woman who will treat you how you deserve to be treated. Find a girl who is worth your time, Malik."

I sighed, "I will, just now isn’t the right time. I've got a baby on the way and allat."

"If it's even yours to begin with." She murmured, but I heard it. "Fine, but you’ll know when you’re ready. Anyway, I just wanted to see how you are. I know you have to get to work now son, I'll see you later."

"Yeah, see you later momma. I love you."

"I love you too, big head."

All morning, my thoughts were on Azu and only her.

Everytime I walked out of my house, I prayed that I would see her for even just a minute.

I always watched the window like a fucking creep, wanting her to appear just to get my eyes filled for the day.

It feels like I'm currently losing my mind, body and soul. She just suddenly appeared back into my life and snatched them all away in just one look.

Does all this mean that I like her or that I've got a crush on her?

Hell no.

I couldn't, I could never.

She's too crazy and a fucking weirdo.

You love it, though.

I rolled my eyes at the thoughts that filled my head.

With all these thoughts rushing through my head, I finally realize that I have been daydreaming so long that I am no longer walking, but I am at a halt in front of the main entrance of my workplace.

I had to walk this morning because Austin will reach work later today. Plus it wasn't even a long walk from my home to here, it's probably about half an hour.

I pushed open the door and greeted my co-workers and their clients, before going over to my workstation.

My first client will be here for his appointment at 10:30, so I had about half an hour of free time to draw some sketches in the meantime.

This is mostly my comfort zone, I just love doing it no matter the hour or the day.

In the middle of finishing up, my client finally came and he brought a stamp pad to do the baby's footprints.

"On the chest?" I asked him and he nodded. "Left?"

"Yeah."

After I got everything ready, I started it as I tried blocking out any thoughts of Azu from my mind.

I just need to concentrate.

I've always promised myself that whenever I have children, I'm either gonna get their footprints on me or their names and date of birth.

"This is your first time getting a tattoo?" I ask, not seeing anymore tattoos on him.

He laughed, "Yes actually, I never thought a day would come where I would be sitting in a tattoo shop getting one." He stopped, then continued, "But when I saw my daughter for the first time, I knew I had to get a tattoo of her on me."

"How old is she?"

He grins, "She's eleven months old now."

I smiled, "She's adorable and looks just like you." I stated as he showed me a photo of her in his phone.

"Right? She got everything from me and not a thing from her mom." He laughed and I joined him.

He seems excited, so that's good.

After about two hours max, I finally finished with the tattoo as I applied a thin layer of antibiotic ointment over the tattoo and then covered the area in a bandage.

"For the first few hours, three at a minimum, wear the bandage initially put on the tattoo, yeah?" I told him.

I informed him about the proper aftercare and what to avoid when at home.

"How long does it usually take to heal?" He asked.

I shrugged, "For you after a month, any itching and redness should be completely gone. In fact, your tattoo may look healed by then. However, the skin under your tattoo can continue to repair itself for up to six months until it’s considered fully healed. So, during this stage it’s important to keep up your aftercare routine."

He nods, "Thanks man. How much is it?"

"I'll take $250, normally that size would be around $300 though, but I'll be generous since it's your first one."

He handed me the money with gratitude and I shoved it in my pocket.

"Hopefully this won't be the only one." I grin and fistbump him.

"We'll see man." He laughed as he walked out.

My next appointment will be in the next hour, so I cleaned up my workstation, then washed my hands and got myself something to munch on before the person got here.

An hour later, someone walked over to my station and I'm shocked.

"Azu?" I frown.

What is she doing here? At my workplace.

"Hi, baby."

I blushed.

She looked so gorgeous, just like every day.

"What are you doing at my workplace, ma? I have a client who's gonna be ha' in couple minutes."

She shrugged, "What if I tell you that I'm your next client?"

She took a seat and my heart raced as my jaw dropped in surprise. The person had made an appointment under the name Zuzu, so I didn't know it was even her.

"You be playing with me." I said nervously as I leaned on the table.

She got up from the seat and made her way over to me, finding space in between my slightly open legs to stand.

Fuck.

"I missed you, daddy."

I held onto her waist to stop myself from fainting, because her presence and words had my head spinning and I started feeling dizzy.

"Azurra." I gulped.

"Yes, baby?" She hums, "I like the way you say my name— It makes my clit tingles."

Holy shit.

I pushed her away from me as I practically kept my distance from her, before I started getting hard down there.

"Jesus christ, can you stop saying those things to me?" I rubbed my forehead in distress.

She laughed, "Nah, I'm just speaking the truth and the truth will always set me free, B."

I poked the inside of my cheeks with my tongue as I looked at her for a couple seconds, before asking. "What do you want to get tattooed?"

She smiles, "I only want a name above my breast area."

I nod, "Okay. What name? And what will be the size?"

"Blaze."

"Huh?" I answered as I took up my sketch book, looking inside.

She raised a brow, "Blaze, that's the name I want on it."

I swear I got whiplash the moment I heard that, which made me snap my head up real fast looking at her like she's crazy.

Well, she is crazy.

I shook my head, laughing. "Stop playing, foo'."

"I'm not playing, I want your name on me." She said seriously.

I stopped laughing immediately as I looked at her with a serious expression, "I'm not tattooing my name on your body Azurra, so you better choose something else."

"Please?" She pouts, giving me puppy eyes.

I looked away from her tempting eyes with a huff, "No."

She rolled her eyes, "It's fine. I can always get someone else to do it."

I sighed, watching as she took her skirt off and only stood there in her lace underwear, which by the way covered absolutely nothing.

I turned around immediately with a flushed face as I started feeling hot.

"Ma, can you please get dressed? You be doing too much now fo’real." I groan.

She scoffed, "How am I doing too much? I only took it off because I chose to do a thigh tattoo since you don't wanna do the name one."

Oh.

I turned back around and held my head down, mumbling. "Sorry."

She laid down and opened her legs wide, which caused me to clenched my jaw as I took up a towel and covered in-between her legs.

She pouts, but I ignored her as I handed her the book to choose what design she wanted.

All this while my eyes latched to her thighs without warning, "Them thighs smooth and pretty as fuck though." I mumbled to myself in a low tone and her eyes snapped up to me.

Damn, she heard it.

She smirked, "All yours, baby."

My stomach fluttered, feeling like the whole butterfly kingdom was having a play day inside it.

What the fuck is going on in my stomach?

I must be hungry, cause ain't no way I'm getting butterflies swarming my stomach at this age.

Fucking butterflies.

lol. 🦋

Blaze is whipped already, he just doesn't know it yet.💀🚶‍♀️

Wassup y'all?

Went on my first boat ride yesterday and it turned into 365 days 2.0 real quick.😭😂💀

Anywayssss, what zodiac sign are you bestie?
I'm a Capricorn. ♑

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 700 17
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
270K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
96K 2.4K 29
โœง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ '๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'โœง (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Fuck," Soren whi...