ETERNAL | renrawin aira

By misam1006

"A sky full of stars, yet he was staring at her..." an F4 fanfiction. Ren x OC More

Prologue
ETERNAL
1. the meeting
2. the footprint of meteor
3. the red card
4. the saviour
5. the start of everything
8. an unexpected kick
9. the aftermath
10. patience is key darling
11. first kisses and forgotten birthdays

hi? (not an update)

252 9 3
By misam1006

i should probably be banished from the face of the earth for not updating in six months. wow. i have so much to say but don't know where to even start.

ok so first things first, i am alive!!!!!! yay. i havent updated in so long because of my laziness. thats it. im just lazy and busy lmao. but good news for you guys, i will definitely update next week. 

i swear i will and if i dont pls send death threats to me so that i do :). 

second of all, i have updated all the chapters. i have made everything in lowercase and ive also added a bit more interaction and dynamic between niran and other characters like ren, gorya etc so pls check it out.

third, THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOVING THIS BOOK!!!!! i wrote it just for fun and now it has 3k views like whattttttt????????!!! so grateful to all the readers who have commented and voted and kept asking for me to update<333. 

i promise again that ill spoil you all with updates next week onwards so pls look forward to that.

anygays idk what else to say so bye haha.

love ya<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 729 15
๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ "two damaged people desired for each other's love" ๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐จ๐œ
17.3K 689 23
"It's never or forever" "I want us to be forever" "Cause maybe FOREVER was never meant to be us" What will happen when his-Thyme Paramaanantra's only...
38K 1K 21
loosely based on the show, F4 Thailand : Boys Over Flowers ^ VERY LOOSELY [ "Might I make this clear, today onward, anyone who tries to help," Thyme...
34.3K 910 19
๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โœงห–ยฐ 'Ren' Renrawin Aira has always been the second choice in everything. Between Mira he was always the forsaken one, when it cam...