10. patience is key darling

*_*_*_*_*_*

NIRAN had been waiting for gorya at the bus stop for the past fifteen minutes.

after their ice cream session the previous day, niran had decided that she would accompany gorya on her way to school. it was a way for niran to sneak out of her house early before her mother had the chance to see her, and also a way to protect gorya if any idiot (thyme) decided to harm gorya in any sense of the word.

it was like killing two birds with one stone. 

she watched as a rather expensive and sleek black car made its way across the road. weird. it wasn't really a posh neighbourhood for there to be such expensive cars. but oh well, who cares.

niran sighed for the umpteenth time that morning, where was gorya anyway? they had decided to meet up at the bus stop near gorya's house, so that they can directly hop on the bus and reach school.

niran glanced at her watch. it was well after the decided time. she had called gorya twice, both times going on voice mail. niran wanted to go over at gorya's place, but she didn't know the way, neither did she want to make gorya feel uncomfortable by randomly showing up.

a funny thought came to her head, what if gorya had been kidnapped by thyme?

niran chuckled, yeah right, like that would ever happen. thyme had much better things to do as the sole heir of the paramaantra group, things other than kidnapping his junior who he gave a red card to. niran shook her head, she clearly wasn't in the right state of mind.

niran finally decided that maybe gorya was running late, or maybe wasn't feeling well, as she wasn't the type of person who would blow someone off for no reason. assuring herself, she started walking towards the way that would lead to her school. it was around a twenty minute walk from there, and she was sure she'll make it before class starts.

she took out her kitty eared headphones, playing some music as she made her way along the footpath, a slight skip in her step, before a loud honk of a car caught her attention.

she stopped humming to herself, as she slowly removed her headphones, glancing back to see who had interrupted her imaginary concert.

another expensive car had pulled up, but this one stopped right in front of her, as the driver slowly opened their door.

niran peeked inside curiously, why would they stop in front of her in the first place?

oh no, niran thought in horror.

the look on her face would make you think that she had seen her worst nightmare come true.

and she had.

a certain guy with glasses got out of the driver's seat, with his rather gangster looking friend from the opposite side.

no no no no no, nope, nada. she is not going to be dealing with them today.

kavin and mj had pulled up, leaning back onto the car and smirking at the short girl.

niran decided maybe taking the bus wouldn't so bad after all. she ignored their presence, turning around, intending to walk back to the bus stop and killing her time there.