2. the footprint of meteor

*_*_*_*_*

THE thing about kocher high school was that the school was expensive

like the food in the canteen cost more than an average chanel handbag. and though it wasn't a problem for niran, they should at least make it taste like it was worth the money spent.

that's where niran was at right now. the school canteen where all the dudes have arm wrestling matches and the girls talk about the latest lipgloss collection. niran rolled her eyes at the high pitched laughter of jane and her clique. jane makes her want to put a pillow over her face and scream into it (not in a good way). also meaning that she hates jane, I mean any sane person would. 

another thing about the canteen was that the four royal assholes of the school had a seperate floor for themselves. talk about showing off. niran glared into nothing just thinking about them. she really was sick of being used like a pawn. she sighed and mentally slapped herself, get a grip niran, she thought to herself and looked up. she was currently sitting alone in the corner of the canteen, purposely avoiding anyone that would come next to her to talk. she had already established on her day one that she wouldn't talk to any of the kids in kocher. it was not like she hated people (she totally did), but they were only interested in her because of her status (why did god have to make her rich?), though that didn't mean she was friendless. her friend, the one and only jessica lee, was currently on vacation. lucky her, she didn't have to deal with yesterday's drama.

jessica lee, a household name in every drama addict's house. she was a child actor and model and her parents were of the same profession. which meant she could escape from this hellhole with a reasonable excuse.

jessica and niran had been friends since their first year in kocher. like all beautiful friendships, they both had thought the other was a bitch. understandable. because niran was a teacher's pet and would do anything to be perfect while jessica cannot give two fucks about others. a perfect pain indeed. but when they got detention together (they blamed each other) they decided to form an alliance (the most scary alliance you'd ever see) and prank f4 together. they succeeded (obviously), and f4 still didn't have a clue it was them, yet they think Kavin might've caught on.

niran boredly played with her food, missing her best friend's unfunny jokes. while she was looking around the room, her eyes caught on to one certain short haired girl, the same weird one who was screaming on the rooftop yesterday. she was sitting next to another girl. Maybe her friend? niran guessed. they were looking at the weird girl's phone and discussing something seriously. looking at them made her miss jessi more, but she would rather die than admit it .

niran leaned forward on her table, wanting to hear what they were talking about even though they were far away from her. call her an eavesdropper, but you would do the same when you are deprived of gossip for two weeks. 

the two girls on whom she was spying on (and doing a terrible job) smiled at each other. niran came to a conclusion that they were promising each other something. how does she know? well that's how niran and jessica looked like when they were plotting their prank against f4. except they looked much more evil than these two. 

the weird girl's friend then stood up with her tray to go and crash into- thyme. 

niran winced. she felt pity for the poor girl to have the misfortune of thyme crashing into her. her food looked like someone had thrown up all of it on his very ugly shoes. so much for being the son of a billionare (he never did have a fashion sense- niran thought). she scoffed, watching the scene play out.