โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

By matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

43. Dharm.

392 34 32
By matsya_200406

Duryodhan jumped out of the water and both Bheem and him fought. Relentless. Bheem was initially being defeated. Very brutally as he was completely unable to figure out how to fight the vajrtan.(the one with body like vajr)

He fought, over and over, till he finally realised the truth. Tire your enemy. He ran around, completely exhausting Duryodhan.

Soon, Valandhara ran up to the field, all wet from the rain.

" Arya! " She yelled, trying to gain his attention.

He looked up at his wife, eyes barely able to open. Her other bhabhi were all behind her, panting and out of breath.

" Look Kumari Valandhara. Look how I kill your husband. "

" Valandhara. Have you brought the way to kill him? " Karunika asked, frantic.

" Ji jiji. Mahahim Balram said, anybody's greatest weakness is their biggest mistake. "

Keshav simply smiled.

" Arya! You and your brothers together took the oath for this war. Then why only bhrata Bheem has to be the one to fight? Give him the answer. What is Duryodhan's biggest mistake? " Panchali yelled over the pouring rain..

My brothers tried. Once the head, once the chest. Once the body, once the feet. What no one had tried was his thighs.

" Bhrata Duryodhan! Your biggest mistake was asking your own elder sister to sit on your thighs. That is your biggest mistake. Your lust. Bhrata Bheem! Hit his thighs. " Arjun yelled loudly.

'But isn't it against the rules in mal yudh'? Karunika thought, looking back.

Duryodhan thought the same, running away, shouting how it was against the rules.

" Duryodhan! I am killing you according to my oath only. No rules apply here. "

That day, the future of Aryavart would start yet again with a fresh start as Duryodhan was defeated, beyond help.

The moment he did, loud thunderstorms were heard, as a raging Balram walked, with his hal dragging behind him.

Karunika saw this and ran in front of a solemn Bheem.

" Maharani Karunika! Move aside. This adharmi had killed my student against the rules of mal yudh! I will kill him and if you don't move away, you too! "

" Jyeshtha. Please move. He's right. "

" No. I won't. I will not let my brother die. "

" Maharani! Do you see Kumari Dushala here? Was she able to protect her brother? "

" That's not my problem Dau! I am protecting my brother -"

" Dau. Are you about to commit adharm? Didn't you say you won't fight in this war? Now you are about to raise your weapon on bhrata Bheem? " Keshav, said, gauhimg his anger. The easiest way to wound someone in their own words was to make them angry. Or in this case, angrier.

" This man did adharm by breaking the rule of mal yudh. If I have to do the same to punish him, then I don't care! "

" But then what is the fault of my brother Dau? If you are willing to do so for the sake of adharm, that is what my brother did too. He acted with adharm to defeat dharm. Doesn't your own brother say that this is called aap dharm?" Karunika countered, as Krishn smiled, a wide one, as Dau was now trapped.

" You are right. You and my brothers are one of the greatest wordsmiths of your time. Ayushmaan bhav Maharani. Pranipat. " He said, walking away, as the brothers rejoiced in their victory.

Karunika and Bheem opened their arms, as everyone ran in for a hug. They had established dharm. All was well..... Or was it?

_*_*_*_"_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" This is my curse! Vasudev Krishn! " Yelled a heartbroken Gandhari as the preservor of the universe stood by, watching as she decided the end of his own clan.

" Mata Gandhari? " Karunika whispered, as she ran up the hill, when hearing that Krishn had gone to meet Mata Gandhari. Everyone knew she was very vulnerable.

Karunika's worries were proven true as she cursed Krishn.

" You! You are just as much as worthy of my anger! You could have forgiven my sons. You should have been the elder. The forgiving one and you didn't do so either? Your brothers were the ones who put you up on the bet that day in the sabha and my sons were punished for it? They are all worthless. The six Kaunteys are worthless-"

" Maharani Gandhari! I would have listened to every word you say about me. My faults my anger. I would have said nothing. But calling my own brothers worthless-"

" Yes! They are worthless. Ones who couldn't defend their sister are worthless-"

" Atleast they didn't kill my child in my womb! " She yelled back, as a struck Gandhari looked at her in horror.

" Your child? "

" Yes Mata. My child. Your sons. The first day we came here, they poisoned my brother. I forgave them. They planned to light us on fire I forgave then. But do you know? Your sons killed my first child in my own womb? You are crying for your hundred sons. I understand that pain. You lost your child just like I did. But at least yours had a chance at life! Mine didn't get that! Yours had the love of their mother, father, brothers, wives children and all the relations in the world. Mine died, not knowing how loved she would be. You claim to say I should have forgiven them? I did offer! I proposed peace before the war! My brother was shackled by your sons! A peace messenger! The day Gandharaj began to lure them to adharm you couldn't stop them? You claim to say I forgave my brothers! I had cut all my ties with them that day in the sabha.  Till day they are unable to meet my gaze out of their own guilt. Could your sons bring back my daughter? Could they? " Karunika yelled back, now purely angry.

" Jyeshtha. Mata Lakshmi's words-"

" Maun Krishn! "

Keshav had to step back, fearing what would happen now.

" Mata Gandhari, rather I should be the one angry at you! You are the reason my Mata, my brothers my husband, my children everyone I have known and loved has suffered. You are talking about the root of your problems as me and my brothers. You are mine! You are the woman who gave birth to the ones who killed my daughter. "

" Jyeshtha. It is not kind to be neglecting of a mother's pain. Calm down. " Keshav said sternly, as he kept his hands on her shoulder, calming her down.

Mata Gandhari was shook. She couldn't believe how much her anger had hidden from her. How much it had blinded her.

" Krishn. Please forgive me. I don't know what I said. I am really really sor-" She said, falling  down, hands joint as she weeped. She weeped for her sons, the fate of her family, her anger, her life. The one she had made a tapasya had been destroyed by her own sons.

" Mata. I am your enemy. But I am also your friend. It's how life is Mata. I am your son too. Don't ask for forgiveness. " He said, opening her hands and holding her as she cried.

Gandhari devi finally looked up at Karunika and said, " Putri. Please forgive me. I couldn't control my anger. I -"

" Nahi mata. I am sorry. I hurt you in my anger. I never meant to. We should let this pass. We are off towards a new future now. One defined by dharm and purity. One full of love, compassion and forgiveness. " She said, sitting down next to her, hands joint.

________________________________

Yep... A bit of rage from physics exam is out here 😂

I hope you enjoyed. Share your opinions in the comments. Just like the war couldn't be avoided, so couldn't Krishn ji's curse.

That is one thing we must all admit. This war was integral for Bharatvstsh to grow as a country and we did..

We crossed 900 peeps. No better gift to me after three hours of physics. We shall get to 100 soon ❤

Give as much love to the second book too please. I value your votes and comments.

Much love

Radhekrishn ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
64.7K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 273 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 142 9
"I know , I failed ! I failed to protect you!!" He said. "But, can you give me a chance to prove myself!" He urged. She remained silent! Silent like...