๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. โต

3.7K 145 89
By Leyah_eroticstories

Azurra P.O.V

I clutched the knife in my hand as I trailed it on her face, making sure I didn't wake her up. I could just slit her throat right this minute but I'm not in the mood today.

How can soneone sleep this dead? How is she not feeling all this?

I rolled my eyes as I hid the knife in my boots properly, not wanting to be seen with it out in the open.

I literally broke into their house tonight, because this good girl act I've been putting up all this time is getting on my nerves now.

Time to be myself, no more acting.

It's time to get my man back.

Blaze was spread out on the bed, with his fiancée on one side and he's on the other. He had on a close-fitting durag cloth tied around the top of the head to protect his locs.

He also didn't have on a shirt so his chest was showing under the sheets and I walked over to him, trailing my hands on it.

Mine.

I trailed up his chest, to his neck and then to his soft lips.

"For fucks sake Gina, leave me alone let me sleep bruh." He mumbled, turning his face with his eyes still closed.

I giggled quietly as I whispered into his ear, "Wrong person."

His eyes flashed open immediately and it widened when he saw me. He sat up on the bed quickly before looking over at his fiancée who was still soundly asleep.

"Yeah. I'm definitely dreaming as always, because this girl could never be in my bedroom." He hissed to himself and I raised a brow at him.

He blinked multiple times as if he's trying to convince himself that he's just dreaming.

"I'm quite offended B, but it's good to know you dream about me." I licked my lips.

It seems like he's just realizing it's all real as he started breathing heavily as if he's frightened.

He rubbed his eyes constantly before gulping slowly with realization.

"Y-You, what are you doing in my house? How did you get into my house?" He whispers harshly, looking at me like he can't believe it.

I tsk, trailing my fingers down his chest until I get to his navel, "One question at a time, my love."

He whimpered.

He cleared his throat to cover it up, but I heard him loud and clear.

"H-How did you get inside my house?" He whispered.

I shrug, "I picked the lock and broke in."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to see you of course," I scoff, "That was a stupid question."

It was indeed a very stupid question.

"But why? I don't know you and you don't know me!" He snapped and froze completely when Gina shifted in the bed.

I rolled my eyes at her figure.

I hate her fucking guts.

I laugh, "Oh you poor man." I paused, "I know you more than you think."

He frowns, "Get out my house befo' I— I—"

I cut him off, "Before you what?"

"Call the cops on you!"

I hummed, "Oh how I've missed you."

He looked confused, "What? I don't even know your damn name, ma."

I'm not even gonna pretend to not know him anymore, that's just a complete waste of time.

I want him, and I want him now.

"Call me Azurra Santos." I smirked as I bent a little down to him as I pecked the corner of his lips, "See you soon, my love."

I let out a soft laugh as I walked away, seeing his mouth wide open in disbelief. I caught the small moment when his eyes lit up the moment he heard my name before it turned into surprise and fear.

Now the games begin.

No more good girl Azurra.

I left the bedroom immediately and just as I held the lock to open the door, I heard footsteps running behind me.

"Wait a damn minute! You're Azu? Like fo'real?" He asked breathlessly.

I clapped, "Finally, you've caught on now."

He gulps, "You pretended not to know me that day."

I shrugged and stepped closer to him, "I was gonna play the good girl act, but being a bad crazy bitch is much more fun."

He shuddered as I stepped closer to him.

"Azu." He whispered.

"Yes baby?" I hummed.

His pupils dilated at the name.

"You need to leave and don't ever break into my house again. I have a fiancée now." He gritted, stepping away from me.

I wanted to laugh at that.

I pout, "Do I look like someone who gives a fuck B? All those years and you forgot who I am."

He clenched his jaw, "Yeah? Well can you blame me? after all those years you forgot about me too, you stopped talking with me two years after I fucking moved bruh. You just left me all alone without someone to talk to and even though you were fucking crazy I still adored the fuck out of ya."

I didn't stop talking to you by choice.

When he had moved away, we secretly had phones that we used to talk to each other on everyday. Two years after I had the accident and when I woke up I lost my memory so I got rid of that phone since it was pointless to keep something I have no memory about.

"I didn't mean to leave you alone B—"

He cuts me off with a shake of his head, "No, just get out Azurra. I swear to God mama, you better go back to where you were all this time."

My lips curled into a smile before I got to him and  slid down to my knees slowly. My face was directly to his crotch and he stiffened as he gulped loudly.

He had on a long bed pajama pants and I stretched, tying the lace properly. When I was done, I got up with a smirk at his flushed face.

"Now I'll leave." I shrug and remove the knife from my boots, "The next time you mention your bitch to me, I'll slit her throat in front of you then ride your dick while watching her bleed out."

His jaw dropped and he clenched his eyes shut before stepping to me at a fast pace and I backed away until I crashed into the couch.

"Give me the knife." He begged.

I tsk, moving my hand away from him. "Why should I?"

"Azurra, stop this madness." He begged, grabbing my hand.

I groaned, forcing my hand back and with him pulling hard, we both tumbled over on the couch. I laid flat on my back as he dropped on top of me, knocking the air out of my lungs.

"Shit ma," He grumbles trying to get up, but I pull him back down on me with my legs wrapped around him, keeping him in place.

In a blink of an eye, I held the knife to his throat and he tensed.

"Stay where you are baby or I swear I'll go into that bedroom and gutter her open." I threatened.

He stiffened and stayed right on top of me as we both looked into each other's eyes. He quickly looked away, but looked back the moment I pressed the knife harder.

I felt something hard starting to poke me and I looked at where we were attached, only to see his pants tightened at his crotch area.

Oh shit.

I grin, "This turns you on baby?"

He clenched his eyes shut as I heard a small sound erupt from the mouth.

"I'm not turned on and especially not for you." He gritted out glaring at me.

I muttered out softly, "Are you sure B? I'm also turned on for you, I'm wet. I've been constantly dreaming about you being inside my wet pussy."

His eyes widened at my blunt words and I felt him shuffled on top of me breathing heavily.

"Have you ever imagined how it would feel to push your dick inside me, baby?" I continued.

"Azu, stop talking." He tried moving away, but I held the knife harder and he stopped shifting.

"How would it feel if I should ride your dick while you submit to me and only me."

He moans, but slapped his hand to his mouth as if his moan came out as a mistake.

"I would call you my bitch while swallowing every inch of you down my throat."

He unintentionally pushed down on me more as he shuddered above me.

“You know, I got my tongue pierced just for you so that you could feel it on the tip when I'm happily sucking off your dick.”

His face twisted in a look of pleasure and ecstasy with a low whimper. I felt something wet soaking my clothes and I removed the knife from his neck and looked down, only to see his pants front wet as well as my shorts.

He came.

"I— I didn't mean to do that I swear." He got up quickly, looking on the floor, probably feeling embarrassed.

"Now I know what you truly like." I winked at him as he looked up.

He shook his head madly, "No, no! I did not like that. I swear I did not, you're just crazy!"

I could clearly see the lie written on his face, he loved it.

He loved the knife play and he clearly would have no problem with me calling him my bitch in bed, he loves the dirty talks.

"Whatever you say, baby." I smirk.

His face hardened when he looked down at his wet pajama. "Get out please."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine. Make sure to think about me B, just don't moan my name the next time you fuck your fiancée." He looked at me quickly in shock, but I continued. “Or please do, I don't mind.”

Yes, I did hear them arguing that day about it.

I walked out of the house with my knife in hand as I checked the time to see that it was now 2:43 a.m in the morning. All that time was now worth it because he gave me the pleasure of seeing his beautiful face when he cums.

As soon as I got to the door of my house, I got inside only to see Kaizen leaning on the wall staring right back at me.

I held my hand over my chest in fright, "The fuck? Why are you scaring me?"

He ignored my question and asked, "Where were you?"

I shrug, not saying anything because I know he's more of the serious type than Kaizan.

"Azurra Aleksandra, I'll call papa right now if you don't tell me and then he'll force us back home." He shrugs, like he didn't just threaten me.

"Don't you have a book to go read or something?"

He shoved his hands into his pocket, "Nope, finished them. Now tell me or—" He pulled out his phone and I snatched it from him.

He's that one brother that will inform on you about anything, because he's the angel in the family or so they think.

He never does wrong or at least that's what he shows.

"I went next door." I rolled my eyes.

He squinted his eyes at me, "Don't tell me you broke into their house this time!"

I nod, "That's exactly what I did."

He slapped his hand to his face as he sighs in disbelief.

"Unbelievable, you're behaving just like dad."

I shrug, "I'm his child, duh."

"I'm not about to bail you out whenever he calls the cops on your black ass." Kaizen mutters as he leans up from the wall.

I groan, "He won't be doing that anytime soon, trust me."

He pats my head like a puppy, "You need some prayer to remove the devil from your soul."

I glared at him.

"At least I'm not hiding from my true self, unlike some people I know." I looked at him with a smirk.

He glared with a clenched jaw as his face expression dropped for a second, before it went back to his angel smile that made him look too innocent.

I know this boy is nowhere near innocent as he acts around us, but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt for now.

He scowled, "You don't know anything, all you know is that I'm your innocent little brother. Isn't that right Zuzu?" He said, walking to me slowly as he used the name he usually called me when we were smaller.

They always say, watch out for the quiet ones. They're the deadly ones and in this case, I have a feeling that they're right.

"How's Aurelia?" I changed the subject to his best friend immediately.

Well, she's both the twins best friend to be exact.

Though I think she's in love with Kaizan the manwhore, while Kaizen the so-called angel is in love with her.

Poor soul. She definitely chose the wrong twin, I think?

I guess these girls prefer the bad boys instead of the good boys or what they think is a good boy.

Just because someone is a good boy doesn't mean he has to be boring in bed and just because someone else is a bad boy doesn't mean he'll fuck you the best.

I'll just stick with my good boy, regardless.

I really wanna see how this will play out in the future.

Yessss! We're definitely giving KAIZEN his own book after I'm done with this one.

That's where the last burning series will end, unfortunately.💀

Anywayssss, this book will be more FAST-PACED between the love interests and that is because I have no patience.😭😂

Have a good day besties.🤌🏼

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 29.4K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
61.1K 513 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
87.5K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...