She Belongs To Me

Por sugararmy07

Does it ever make you wonder how a person bundles up his/her emotions within himself/herself without saying a... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ACHIEVEMENTS
CHAPTER 1 : Her memories
CHAPTER 2 : Our past
CHAPTER 3 : The Detention
CHAPTER 4 : Late Night Study
CHAPTER 5 : The New Student
CHAPTER 6 : My Feelings
CHAPTER 7 : The Heartbreak
CHAPTER 8 : Back To Busan
CHAPTER 9 : Heart Talk
CHAPTER 10 : Love
CHAPTER 11 : The Date?
CHAPTER 12 : The Unexpected Guest
CHAPTER 13 : Making His Tie
CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey
CHAPTER 15 : Exchanged Rings
CHAPTER 16 : Trip To Paris
CHAPTER 17 : Feeling sick?
CHAPTER 18 : Guilt and Disappointment
CHAPTER 19 : Belongs To Me
CHAPTER 20 : The Promise

CHAPTER 21 : Love Never Dies

73 16 12
Por sugararmy07

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
What if, you and I were meant to part ways, only so that we would find each other again.”
»»——⍟——««

Six Years Later

POV : Ara

The sunrays fell on my eyes, making me come out of my deep slumber. I fluttered open my eyes to see the most beautiful creature in front of me. My dear husband.
His eyes closed, thick lashes rested on his puffed cheeks and lips were formed in a small pout, pink-rosy in color.

I smiled and gave a small peck on his nose, and attempted to sit straight, but was halted by something. I noticed Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist.

I glanced at him and he was still in a deep slumber. I carefully removed his arm from my waist and placed it on the pillow beside him. I quietly went towards the bathroom to take a hot shower.

I entered the kitchen after getting ready and wondered what to prepare today as the breakfast.
'Hmm... Pancakes.'

I was already done with the pancakes and proceeded to make some coffee for Jungkook. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms snaking around my waist, that someone is absolutely my dear husband, Jeon Jungkook. He put his chin on my shoulder and whispered in his deep husky morning voice, “Good morning, love.”

Six Years. It's been six years, but his love didn't changed for me, not even a little, instead it seems to be increasing as the days pass by.

He still address me with those love nicknames, pampers me with his love and care, and makes me feel like we are still those teenager lovers. We are already in our early thirties, but he makes me feel like a high school girl, who blushes at the small touches and actions by her crush.

“Good morning, babe,” I replied while giggling when he placed a small peck on my neck. He snuggled more in the crook of my neck, making my cheeks go the shade of dark red color like a tomato.
'I hate how I still blush due to these small touches and the way he makes me vulnerable in seconds.'

He groaned when he heard the door bell. “Will come back in a minute,” he muttered and left to attend the person who rang the doorbell. It gave me some time to have a control over my current emotions.
'This man is actually making me insane.'

I glanced at him with the corner of my eyes holding an envelope in his hand, later throwing it away on the table while muttering, “Can't believe they disturbed my moment for some freaking envelope.”
But, I heard it.

“So, where was I?” he said, again placing his hands on the counter, trapping me in his veiny arms. I turned around and saw him standing dangerously close to me. I pushed myself backwards but was stuck in between the kitchen counter and him.

Jungkook was always like this. He makes my heart flutter every single day, but I'm still not used to it. My heart still picks up its pace when he comes close to me. The same goes with him too.
'Love never dies.'

“Don't you think you are forgetting something?” he said, leaning closer.

“What?” I asked, being almost breathless.

“This,” he said and leaned in more, while I closed my eyes, but didn't feel anything.
I opened my eyes to see him freezed at his position. He stared deeply into my eyes and then shifting his gaze to the floor. I also followed his gaze and found our baby boy sitting on the floor while holding onto Jungkook's leg and pouting at him.

“Jun-seo,” I picked him up in my arms. He pouted at me and hugged me.

“Good morning, Momma,” he said, while rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Good morning, baby,” I said back while caressing his head. Jun-seo is just a carbon copy of his father, aka Jeon Jungkook. He has almost the same features as Jungkook. If anyone will compare Jun-seo with Jungkook's childhood pictures, then there will not be a single difference in them.

Jeon family really have strong genes. Firstly, Jungkook looks like his father and now Jun-seo looks like Jungkook. It's seriously copy paste. He had the same big doe eyes as Jungkook, the same rounded small nose, and pink bow-shaped pouty lips. He just has the same brown hair like me and my moles.

I saw Jungkook sitting on the counter, pouting, looking at us.
Did I told yet?
He gets jealous of his own son.
He says that I had started loving Jun-seo more than I love bim.
Well...

“Dadda,” a sweet voice came from the other end of the kitchen. Jungkook smiled widely, spreading his arms out, while our beloved daughter, Jeon Areum, ran into her father's arms.

He picked her up and kissed all over her face while she giggled.

“Good morning, Dadda,” she said and kissed on his cheek.

“Good morning, princess,” he smiled at her.

Well... If I love Jun-seo more than him, then he also loves Areum more than me. So, it's fair, right?

Jungkook actually did what he promised. He loves Areum more than anything. If I say more than anything, then I mean it.

He treated her like a princess, played with her the most, gave her piggy back rides and every other single thing she wished for. He actually spoiled her by giving so much love.

Maybe, that's why, the first word that came out of Areum's mouth was 'Dadda'. When Areum uttered his name first, he was beyond happy.

He was right. After me, if he loves any other girl, that's his daughter.
Areum is six year old, while Jun-seo is four year old.

To be honest, when Areum was small she actually looked completely like me. But as the time passed, she started looking more like... Taehyung. She has black mild curly hair, beautiful pair of almond shaped dark brown eyes, long lashes, a pointed nose, and good thin lips. I don't want to admit it but now she looks almost like Taehyung, which makes me feel so guilty, but Jungkook always seems to ignore it. But, I know sometimes it hurts him too.

It had happened few times, when people said Areum doesn't look like Jungkook even a bit. Jungkook always seems to shrug it off, but I could see... I could see the pain in his eyes. He loves Areum more than anything and imagine how much it hurted him when some things reminded him that she is not his biological daughter.

However, Jungkook is so positive that now he doesn't care about anyone's words anymore.
Areum is more connected to Jungkook than me. She loves her father.

I came out of my trance and said,“Ok! Kids, go and get ready for your school,” Jun-seo smiled at me, while Areum groaned.

“No, I don't want to go to school. I want to stay with dadda,” she said while pouting, trying to melt Jungkook by her cuteness.

“Princess, you need to go to school and I also need to go to office, right?” he said cutely, making Areum nod at him and she walked toward her room to get ready along with Jun-seo.

'She only listens to Jungkook, no one else.'

Jungkook, eventually, went to get ready after the kids and I sighed in relief.

We all had our breakfast and get ready to leave for our respective works; Kids to the school, and me and Jungkook to our own work. I resumed my work as an interior designer three years ago.

Jungkook drop them to school in his car, and I pick them up after school. Jun-seo and Areum already sat down in the car. I was going to sit in mine but Jungkook grabbed my hand. I looked at him while he came closer to my ear and whispered,“Well... your beloved son disturbed our little moment earlier, so I'll make sure to get what I want after coming back home.”

Chills ran down my spine as I saw that little devil smirk on his face. He placed a small kiss on my forehead and went towards his car.

Areum and Jun-seo waved at me cutely and I waved back at them. My eyes switched towards Jungkook as he smirked and waved at me too.
“See you later, babe.”
He mouthed, winking at me.
This man.

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.9K 581 48
Yn worriedly runs towards where jimin previously was and didn't find him at his place so she tensely ran towards the hall but as she came out of the...
98.2K 5.7K 36
Where am I? Am I lost? He asked to himself while driving in a forest road. Kim Taehyung the famous photographer who loves solitude places so he buy...
97.2K 2.7K 19
What happen if two guys fell in love with the same girl? Wu Haru the new student at Skool Hit Academy and she bump into the popular big bully BTS and...
23.7K 460 22
Stiles Stilinski has a son named Aiden. Malia, stiles girlfriend is the mother but when Aiden was born malia took off to look for her mom and she has...