The King and The Hazbins

By Imakeafanfiction

The strongest: Satoru Gojo and The King of Curses: Ryomen Sukuna fought. their battle shook the world as the... More

Shinjuk Showdown: Grand finally!!
The Hazbins
The tatted man
The mark of infinity
The Vow
King in a palace.
The eternal remembrance
Remember.
Who
You
Are!
The Honored
The Disgraced
Blood of gods, tears of Sins.
Redemption
Calm
The Smile
Cold Blades
Shift of Tides
Update.
Memories of a past life.
The begining of Infinity.

The Scar

900 21 6
By Imakeafanfiction

*Vox, one of hell's most powerful overlords, has been out of commission for quite some time.  About 2 months ago, he was sliced in two by Ryomen Sukuna. Though sinners are technically immortal, healing from a type of power almost entirely unseen in hell was harder than from any other wound. He lays in bed, with his girlfriend Velvette sitting beside him*

Vaelvette: It's gonna be ok.

*She takes his hand*

Velvette: Come on, get up!!

*She eagerly shakes him. She knows it'll take some time, as his brain regenerates, which sits in his chest. Suddenly, she hears Vox's boyfriend yelling from the halls*

Valentino: Fucking fuck!

*Valentino burst through the door*

Velvette: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Valentino: The fucking tattooed prick stole Angel away! Angel refuses to come to shoots and not only that, the fucking pink haired FUCK, IS STAYING AT THE SAME FUCKING TRASH HOTEL!!!

Velvette: Maybe you should sit down, and shut up.

Valentino: Fuck you bitch.

*Velvette rolls her eyes*

Velvette: hashtag prick.

*Valentino rubs his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Valentino: How's Voxxie?

*Valentino walks over to the bedside*

Velvette: Stable.... It's so boring without him...

*Valentino sighs*

Valentino: We'll get our revenge.

Velvette: I know.

Valentino: Even Alastor hasnt put Vox out for this long.

Velvette: We bide our time, once Vox is up, we'll be able to get our control back.

*Valentino lets out a puff of his cigarette, his stomach growls, and he rubs his temoles*

Valentino: I'm gonna go eat. All this stress is not good for my image.

*Velvette stands and stretches*

Velvette: I could go for some food too.

*Roughly 20 mins later, they're eating and see two female demons on the street. Valentino looks at them with a smile on his face*

Valentino: Which ine do you think can suck the most dick?

*He says pointing to the one with white hair*

Velvette: I dont care, but the black haired one.

Valentino: Maybe....

*Valentino smiles and looks back at Velvette*

Valentino: Look at her. She has quite a lovely scar.

*Velvette looks back up and looks at the black haired demon. The demon turns and has a scar across her forehead.*

Valentino: It'll be like a trademark for her.... i'll be back.

*Valentino excuses himself and walks out of the building with a smile on his face*

Valentino: well hello my lovelies.

*The two demons ignore him*

Valentino: Hello? *He snaps his fingers*

Kenny: Huh? Are you talking to us?

*The white-haired demon looks at Valentino with an unamused face*

Valentino: Yes, i was. It's rude to ignore someone. *He chuckles as he caresses Kenny's shoulder*

*Kenny smiles as she pushes Valentino's arm off her*

Kenny: I'm sorry, I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch me. *She says camly with a faux smile on his face*

*Valentino makes a stank face, as he ajusts himself*

Valentino: Ooh fiesty, well I was wondering if you needed a job?
*He says with a smirk*

Kenny: We're alright.

*Valentino then chuckles*

Valentino: Listen whore, i'm offering you a job to work for an overlord.

*Kenny looks at the white-haired demon*

Kenny: Uraume?

Uraume: I dont know.

*Kenny turns back around and smirks*

Kenny: Sorry, dont care.

*Valentino lights his cigarette and takes a puff. He smiles as he blows it out of his mouth, filling the air around the three of them*

Valentino: Are you sure? *He asks with a dark smile, his voice full of sexual overtones*

Kenny: Yes, I'm quite sure.

*Valentino was shocked. His love potion didn't work on her or The white haired one. Kenny chuckles as she walks away with Uraume. Velvette walks out of the building and stands next to Valentino*

Velvette: Losing your touch?

Valentino: It means we need a stronger batch.

*As Kenny and Uraume walk, they begin to talk again*

Uraume: Where is my lord? We saw him fighting Satoru Gojo.... i know what his energy is like, yet we can't find him.

Kenny: Easy Uraume, we'll find him in time.

*Uraume sighs*

Uraume: I've waited a thousand years to see him again, then he was taken from me again in only a short few months. I can't bear to be apart anymore.

*Kenny chuckles*

Kenny: Someone is obsessed.

Uraume: How could i not be?

Kenny: Oh, to be with Jin once more.

Uraume: Jin?

Kenny: Don't worry about it.

*As they walk, they pass a window with the news playing. The news speaks about how Vox, the leader of the Vees, is still out of commission, and many of their territories are up for grabs.*

Kenny: Change of plans.

*Uraume stops and turns to look at Kenny*

Uraume: What do you mean?

Kenny: We're gonna find this Vox person.

Uraume: So you can claim his body?

*Kenny smiles*

Kenny: You know it.

Uraume: Well, you can do that, i'm looking for my lord.

Kenny: Think of it like this. We find this Vox person, and we have more info since he clearly is a big name. We use his knowledge of where Sukuna may be.

*Uraume's ears twitch at the news*

Uraume: You sure this will gove us the info we need to find my lord!?

Kenny: Not guaranteed, but it's better than wandering around blindly.

*Uraume sighs and nods*

Uraume: Fine...

Kenny: Good, now. *She turns back to the tvs as it shows images of Vox, Velvette, and Valentino.* Looks like we already have our lead.

Uraume: Then let's hurry this up.

Kenny: I couldn't have said it any better.

*Kenny turns around and walks back to where Valentino was speaking to them, Uraume follows behind*

Kenny: Remember that scent from the smoke?

Uraume: Yeah.

Kenny: We'll use that to help us find our lead.

*Kenny smiles as she follows the scent of Valentino's cigarettes. Shortly, she sees Valentino and Velvette enter a building.*

Uraume: So is that where he is?

Kenny: Not sure. Let's find out.

*Kenny and Uraume walk into the building, and a woman at the front desk smiles at them*

Assistant: Hello, how can i help you today?

Kenny: Looking for Valentino?

*Uraume raises her eyebrow at the facts. Kenny learened the name so quickly.*

Assistant: Oh, let me call him right up. Please have a seat in our lounge.

*Kenny and Uraume sit in the lounge*

Uraume: So what's your plan?

Kenny: You'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 614 7
(M! Sukuna/Gojo Reader x Konosuba Harem) After dying a tragic death, Y/n was given the choices to go to the afterlife, be reborn, or be sent into an...
6.5K 124 11
Meet Nico. One minute, she's blacking out, which is typical for her, until she wakes up in Hell. Before she knew it, she stumbled into a sticky situa...
283K 9.2K 61
Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorcerers give them in to defeat the immortal...
72.8K 4.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...