Say you won't let go || walke...

yourfavscarlett द्वारा

13 year old Evelyn Meester (daughter of Leighton Meester) is a well known actress and is dearly loved by all... अधिक

A/N please read!
Faceclaims!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Playlist <3
Chapter seven
Birthday posts <3
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Random - dont need to read
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Thank you so so much!
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter eight

148 1 0
yourfavscarlett द्वारा

I woke up to mom, dad and Arlo coming into my room whilst singing happy birthday.
I grinned and sat up while mom sat next to me, stroking my hair. Meanwhile, dad was holding a cake and also trying to keep Arlo away from it because all she wanted to do was touch the flames on the candles.
"Make a wish!" Mom said when they finished singing.
I closed my eyes and blew out the candles, forgetting to make a wish but it's okay I've never really believed in this sort of thing anyways.
"I can't believe that your 14 Evelyn!" Dad said, setting Arlo down on top of me.
"Yeah me too princess, just stop growing!" Mom chimed in.
"Don't really think I can help it if I'm honest." I joked, leaning my head on moms shoulder.
"Don't be cheeky." Mom chuckled.
"Yeah Evelyn!" Arlo said, pointing her finger in my face.
"Oh shush, little monster!" I replied, tickling her.
"I am NOT a monster!" She gasped, squirming.
"Oh yes you are." Dad said, chuckling.
"Daddy!" She started. "Helppp!" She jumped off the bed and into his arms.
"Ok quick Ev get dressed, I'm making waffles." Mom said, standing up.
"Get out! Get out!" I exclaimed, pushing them all out of my room.
I love waffles.

I decided not to get dressed and kept my pyjamas on but quickly straightened my hair because I knew mom would take so many pictures at breakfast like she normally does.
I jumped down the stairs, taking them three at a time, almost falling down them when I got to the bottom.
"I'm here!" I exclaimed, running into the kitchen.
"Wow, record time!" Dad said, checking his watch.
"Be quiet I don't usually take that long do I?" I asked, sitting at the kitchen bar.
"Yes." Mom answered instantly.
"Leave me alone."
I ate my waffles and then it was time for presents.

               (A/N) Yes I am lazy, so this is what she got also please
                             remember they are like rich rich

"What!?" I exclaimed as I walked outside, finding the golf cart.
"Do you like it?" Dad asked.
"What do you mean do I like it? I love it!"
Mom and dad looked at each other grinning, they have always loved surprising me with the most insane things, I mean for my 11th birthday they literally got Dove Cameron to perform at my birthday party.
"We have one more surprise for later though." Mom said, clapping her hands together, smiling.
"Oh my gosh!" I squealed.
"We really did go all out this year huh?" Dad said, rubbing his forehead with his hand, smiling underneath.
"You always do!" I said, still grinning.
To be honest, I don't think that I have stopped smiling since I woke up. I love birthdays I have ever since I was little, I just love how special they are, and the whole day is dedicated to making someone feel happy.
"So, what are we doing today?" I squealed.
"It's a surprise, princess, go get ready and meet us downstairs in 20?" He half asked, half told.
"Yeah, sounds good! Love you both!" I kissed them both on the cheek and ran back upstairs. I sat down at my vanity and just looked in the mirror, realising how happy I looked.
I looked over all of my friends Instagram posts for my birthday and decided to text walker.

Walker 🤍

Aww that insta post is so sweet walk

Really? I didn't know if it was too much

No not at all I loved it
Anyways, ft me while I get ready?

Ofc Ev

The call came instantly.
"Hiii!" I said, balancing my phone on my vanity, whilst pulling out my makeup bag.
"Hey birthday girl!" He replied, smiling at me.
"Are you still in bed?" I asked him, while starting to do my makeup.
"Yeah, it is only 8 you know?" He answered defensively.
"Nope, your just lazy!" I answered, laughing.
"I am not." He started laughing with me even though he attempted not to let me see.
"So, what are you doing today?" He asked, climbing out of bed.
"I have no idea, but I just know it's gonna be fun." I answered, putting on my mascara.
"Got you!" I heard him shout and saw that he had taken a screenshot.
"Hey, no fair!" I yelled, moving out of the frame.
"I'm sorry you just looked really funny putting whatever that was on!"
"What my mascara?" I laughed.
"Yeah! Why was your mouth open like that?" He laughed back at me.
"I don't know it's a girl thing!" I answered.
"Hang on!" He said, running down the stairs.
"Everyone say happy birthday to Evelyn!" He shouted and flipped the camera around to his family who were all sat around the table.
"Happy birthday Evelyn!" His dad yelled.
"Happy birthday!" Both his mom and tanner shouted at the same time.
"AHHH!" I heard leena shout, she then came running at walker and snatched the phone out of his hands.
"HEY EVELYN HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!" She yelled whilst running away from walker.
"Heyy!" I heard walker say, who was running after her.

He finally got his phone back after a couple minutes of chasing leena around the whole house.
"What should I wear?" I asked him, setting my phone down in front of my closet.
"Why would I know?" He said giving me a dirty look.
"Ok mr attitude." I said, rolling my eyes.
"You know, I like that nickname." He said, giggling.
"Of course you do." I replied, looking through my closet.
I eventually decided to wear the black dress that I had gotten for my birthday.
"Wow you look nice Ev." I heard walker say, but I couldn't see him because he popped his head out of the screen as soon as I showed him the dress.
"Evelyn! Come on hon we need to go!" I heard mom shout.
"Yeah Evelyn hurry up!" Arlo shouted after her.
"Coming!!" I yelled back.
"Ok I've gotta go now." I said to walker.
"Alright bye!" He said back, waving.

Walkers Pov

"Hey walk are you still on the phone to Evelyn." Mom said whilst walking into my room.
"Not anymore, she had to go." I answered, throwing my phone to the other end of my bed.
"Ok, when are you going to meet up with the rest? When you get to the venue?" She asked, leaning on my door frame.
"Yeah well Leighton has asked me to go with them to dinner so that she doesn't think anything is up that none of her friends are there." I replied.
"Ok then so are you getting ready at Evelyn's?"
"Yeah, I'll just tell her that we're doing a photoshoot or something for her birthday." I said.
"And then go to the party?"
"Yeah, that's the plan."
"It's so sweet that you've planned this for her walks." Mom said, putting her hand on her heart.
"Well she's a really good friend of mine and I want her to feel special that's all." I shrugged.
"But can you take me to the venue please? I wanna see how it all looks." I asked her while picking up a hoodie from my desk.
"Yeah, ok walks." She replied, leaving my room.
Yeah, ok I planned a surprise party for Evelyn but she really does deserve it. I mean we have only been close for a couple weeks but we just clicked instantly and I knew that we were gonna be friends for a long time.
Anyways, I talked to Leighton and organised a surprise party for her tonight, I've invited the whole group and a bunch of others from previous movies that Ev had done. Who knew she knows so many famous people?

When we arrived at the venue it all looked so perfect. There was a dance floor, a Photo Booth, a dj was setting up in front of the dance floor and there was a lady blowing up balloons.
"It's beautiful walks, she'll love it." Mom said, putting her arm round my shoulder.
"Yeah it's amazing." I said, grinning from ear to ear. She really will love it.

Evelyn's Pov

Mom had planned for us all to go to an escape room and when it was over, it was time for dinner since the escape room was like an hour and a half away.
"Oh honey, we have someone special coming out for dinner with us." Dad started.
"Who??" I asked, eagerly.
"Walker" Arlo answered, which earned some shushes from mom.
"It was supposed to be a surprise Arlo.." mom whined.
"Sorry mommy." Arlo replied, looking sad.
"Hey, it's ok, don't worry about it." I said to her, rubbing her back.
"Thank you though!" I said excitedly.
"No problem darling." Dad replied, looking back at me through the windscreen mirror.
I messaged walker instantly.

Walker 🤍

Omg how did you keep it secret that you were coming with us for dinner?

I know right I'm so proud I'm shit at keeping secrets

Oi walker language
Oh I'm so sorry

Are you meeting us at dinner or meeting us at mine?

At yours, we're going for a photo shoot afterwards as well

Are we?

Yeah your mom just told me 😂

"A photo shoot?" I asked mom.
"Yeah sorry babe I know how much you hate them but I have no pictures of you and it's your birthday." Mom answered, shooting a look at dad.
"It's not like a real one for a brand though right?" I asked.
"Nope just going to the field by the airport, but we have a special surprise there too." Mom said, raising her eyebrows at me.
"Ooo what is it?"
"Not telling, and Arlo doesn't know either so she can't spoil it."
"Oh come on just tell me, I don't like surprises!" I protested.
"Yes you do, well you'll like this one."
I gave up protesting after that and accepted defeat. I just stared out of the window and let my eyes slowly shut.

When I woke, we were just pulling up to the house, where I saw walker already sat on the porch.
"Hey walk!" I said, jumping out of the car but still half asleep.
"Hello Ev." He answered, pulling me into a hug.
"Have you just woken up?" He asked me, speaking into my hair.
"Yeah, I was tired." I said softly.
He let me go just as mom walked over, pulling her keys out of her pocket. She unlocked the door and we all walked inside, being instantly greeted by Melinda, our housekeeper.
"Still seems crazy to me that you have a housekeeper." Walker told me when we went up to my room.
"Well with Arlo who messes up the whole house in two minutes, mom needed some help that's all." I said to him, plopping onto my bed.
"Makes sense." He sat on the floor, resting his back on the side of my bed and pulling out his phone.
"Pose!" He said.
"Noo, I look dreadful right now I just woke up." I replied.
"You don't at all, you look perfect." He chuckled.
I buried my face into his neck which covered half of my face and smiled, he told me to pose and technically I was.
"The shippers are going to go crazy when they see that." He chuckled, after taking the photo.
"Let them, who cares?" I answered, shrugging.

@walker.scobell
@evelynmeester01 going for her birthday dinner ❤️

@evelynmeester01
Before you all start, I looked weird so I covered my face.
↪️ @walyn.shipper
In his neck? Bit suspicious if you ask me.
↪️ @evelynmeester01
Were just friends I promise!!

@leighton.meester
Be down in an hour for dinner
↪️ @evelynmeester01
Yes ma'am 🫡

@yourgirlmomona
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
↪️ @walker.scobell
Shut up like rn

We got ready, and after much persuasion from walker I put on a white party dress, he said that it would look good in the pictures but it's literally a party dress and not exactly appropriate for dinner.
"It's too short!" I protested.
"It's not trust me!" He said back.
It really wasn't by the way I just wanted to say something about the dress that meant I could take it off.
"Come on we're leaving!" I heard mom yell from downstairs.
"Can't take it off now!" He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the stairs.
He was wearing a blue and white striped shirt and navy blue trousers and I was wearing a short, white party dress that was not at all fitting for the fancy restaurant that we were going too. How very fair.

After dinner, it was still light because it was mid august and while we were driving to the field I heard mom talking to someone on the phone.
"Yeah, of course you can film it! She'll love to be in your video anyway she's a huge fan." She was saying to the mystery person on the other end of the phone.
"What's happening?" I mouthed to walker.
He pressed his finger to his lips and chuckled.
When we arrived I saw a film crew and right in the middle was Jordan Matter.
The Jordan Matter.
"Hey Evelyn! I'm Jordan and this is my daughter, Salish!" He said to me.
"Omg yeah of course I watch your videos all the time!" I answered, smiling at Salish.
"And this is Nidal." He added, pointing at him.
"Hey Nidal!" I said to him.
He was just about to answer when Salish came over to me.
"I loved you on we can be heroes! You played acapella right?" She asked.
"Yep, that was me."
We talked for a little bit about movies while walker and Nidal just stood there awkwardly.
"Okay guys, we better get started before we loose sunlight!" Jordan stated, walking over to us after having a conversation with his assistant.
"Sounds good!" I said, looking at walker, shooting him a look.
"Has your mom explained what we're doing?" He asked.
"She just said we're taking photos."
"Yep, that's it basically I'm just doing a challenge to see how many people I can shoot in 24 hours." He explained.
"Oh okay, that's fine." I answered.
"We'd like to do photos of you and walker though if that's okay?"
"Walk?" I asked him, looking at him.
"Fine with me." He answered, shrugging.
"Great! Let's get started then." Jordan said.

"Ok guys we have our next special guests for this 24 hour photo challenge and they are.. drum roll please." He started as the camera turned on.
"Evelyn meester!" I yelled.
"And walker scobell!" He yelled after me.
"And we are so excited to be working with these two!" Jordan finished.
"They are such a cute couple!" Salish squealed, jumping into the camera frame.
"We're not actually dating!!" I chuckled.
"Yes you are!" Salish argued back.
"Oh yeah you definitely are." Nidal added.
"What like you two are dating?" I said, turning to Nidal.
"We aren't! We're just friends." Salish yelled.
"Yeah totally." Nidal said, winking at me.
"Ok, ok let's just get on with the photos.

@jordanmatter
Sneak peek of new video out Wednesday! @evelynmeester01 @walker.scobell

@evelynmeester01
It was so much fun!!
↪️ @walker.scobell
     It really was

@therealsalishmatter
Not dating huh?
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     Yeah, not dating.

A/N
Party next chapter and I also don't have a single clue where this whole Jordan matter thing came from so leave me alone but I was watching Salish and Nidal today and they are so so cute what!?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.6K 275 17
❝ 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.. 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄! ❞ - taylo...
223K 3.3K 18
in which, walker scobell stars in a movie with hazel allesio and they fall in love.
21.8K 659 9
💋🥀 IN WHICH, walker scobell falls for his cast mate's younger sister "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫." "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤...
symphonia | w.s waverly द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

23.7K 607 32
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...