His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock on the door~
5. Dominated Mr.Thakur
6. Her wedding announcement
7. Marriage proposal
8. Breakdown
9. Thakur family and their plans
10. Her saviour
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur
12. Samantha and Rachel
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore
14. Trustee and scholarship
15. Gun shots
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~

32. His intense gaze~

12.2K 758 17
By beauty_writess

Sorry, sorry, sorry, I know I'm too late to update this chapter but but I fell very ill this days, i don't know why and now i feel little better, so I wrote this chapter.

Also because of this or maybe i didn't see the last chapter, i completely forgot that in promo it was Samrat's POV and after writing almost whole chapter i realised that i wrote Advika's POV so please again sorry for that but it didn't effect the chapter so don't be upset.

Also thankyou so much for your patience and enjoy..

16+ content

Advika POV:

Slowly he opened my hook, I felt as if my breathing had stopped, when his cold hand touch my bare skin little bit, I did wear bra for safety but now it's confirmed that I can't hide it from him, he opened the last hook of the blouse that securing my body.

"Breath..Avni." He murmured seductively, I took a deep breath, he slowly leaned over my ear and started sucking my earlobe, making me dig my nails in his shoulder.

"Aaahhh.." i moaned.

He pulled away, straightened himself his hand still resting on side of my waist, i didn't look up being completely timid, at a leisurely pace he lifted my face holding my chin, i didn't uplift my lashes.

"Look at me.."

He said in dominating voice and collecting lots of courage I managed to lift my lashes, his blue orbs darkened fixing over my face, unknowning I sucked on my lower lips seeking his attention towards my lips his eyes got thinned.

He lifted his right hand and slowly caressed my lips causing me to leave my lips, i inhaled deeply, he detached the blouse, my bosoms popped out slightly from my bra visible to his eyes.

His gaze fixed upon them making me more timid, my body trembled with his touch on my bare shoulder unknowning, something twisted inside my abdomen, i glistened my lips.

I could feel my light pink bra didn't help me out covering my bosoms, I'm feeling anytime soon my already erected nibbles come out from bra and shamelessly serve them to him.

"..Should we do rest of the activities on our bed.." He whispered in teasing tone, his voice sounded more deeper today i don't know why making me more wetter, smirk playing on his face, i narrowed my eyes not knowing what exactly he's asking being totally lost in his thoughts.

"Mmm?" Unknowingly i whispered in low voice, he leaned over little closer to me i didn't move back, he give a light squeeze on my waist making me jump on my place.

"Should we continue this on our bed, it'll be more comfortable for you na Avni.."

He murmured shamelessly, eventually he's not wrong maybe we both get more comfortable but his expression not helping me to think about anything, i slowly nodded and fixed my gaze over his face, he smiled.

He snaked his arm around my waist and carrying me into bridal style, bashfully I hide my face in the crook of his neck, slowly I caress his Adam apple he groaned sightly and rolled his eyes looking at me.

I giggled and softly planted a kiss on his Adam apple without breaking the eye contact with his ocean blue orbs that now turned darkened with desire or lust, i don't know what exactly he's feeling right at this moment but I'm totally get wet just by his little make out.

I can't imagine what happens when we do that, our sweating body touching each other making me shiver with sensation all over my body, his tightened his grip on my body keeping me secured.

"You're making me hard."

He breathed near my face, we are close enough that our nose touched with each other, he attached his lips against mine still carrying me, i tilted my head for better access and held his nape with right hand and with my free hand.

I wrapped around his shoulder and I took his upper lip and started sucking deeply, he did the same with my lower lip but calmly making me dominate the kiss.

I suck harder i didn't realize when we come to the bedroom, i detached our lips while maintaining the eye contact he smirked making me little worried he slowly made me lay down on the bed.

With support of my both palm i tried to straighten my body and for the very next moment he caged me holding my both wrist keeping them above my head.

I took a deep breath he didn't put his weight on me but still our sweating body touching each other, for a few seconds we made an eye contact and then he give tender kisses all over my face making me giggle his light beard tickling.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and took my skin in between his lips and started sucking it, i gasped and tried to move and his grip didn't let me.

His one hand securely holding my both wrist above my head and his free hand suddenly cupped my clothed boob and give it a light squeeze.

"Aaahhhh...."

I moaned, he keep increasing his sucking over my soft flesh making me turn on even more, my breathing turned heavier, we both panting heavily, while sucking he bit on my skin making me hissed in slight pain.

I want to get out of his hold, but also want to do more things with him, his touch, his manly fragrance, his asserting the right to my body, everything is feeling extremely overwhelming.

He literally did a great favor to me by leaving my hand from his strong hold. He pulled me more closer to him by keeping his hand on my hips, i gulped, after he leaves my hand I put my hands inside his hair and started stroking it.

He's rubbing his beard over my chest making me moaning mess after leaving hickeys on my neck now it's getting impossible to hide them, with sensation i took a hand full hair and pulled it, i could feel something dipping from my pussy, i tried to stopped that but can't, he's placing his leg between mine, i bit my lower lip.

"Don't..." He mumbled in low voice more sexier than before, taking my breath away, i couldn't stop myself from pleading him.

"P-Please.."

I begged him, for what even I don't know, but now everything seems out of control, I can't handle this anymore I want him, I want him inside me.

Surrounded with this thoughts I didn't know when his palm reached my back from hips, he stopped near my bra hooks, playing with them while making me breathless.

He opened in one go, my breath hitched, bra straps loosened and but I felt relieved with this feeling suffocated with bra finally got out of that but infront of him, my bosoms popped out with bounce with this sudden unlocked my bra.

"Relax...Avni, we are not doing anything wrong right?, still if you want we'll stop this right at this moment.."

He softly mumbled near my ear, i feel relaxed with his calm voice and his concern about me make me fall in love for him again, slowly I uplifted my lashes only meeting his orbs.

"I don't want you to stop.."

I breathed still fixing my eyes on him, I held his nape and pulled him more closer to my face, I pushed my lips against his and started moving my lips, I took his lower lip and suck it.

Mean while he moved his hand and slowly detached my bra from my body, i didn't react this time maybe because we both are busy tasting each other favour he pinched my waist.

I gasped with that he got chance to entered inside my mouth, he is dominating with almost everything specially love making, he is exploring my mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh...."

I moaned louder, he pressed my right bosom making me jump still laying on the bed, i feel timid it's not that painful but something else, i feel pleasure this is very new for me to handle.

"Aaaannhhh..."

Again, he give tight squeeze, i moaned louder than before, but it didn't effect him, even he's sucking harder on my lips, I'm getting out of breath, i pushed him without wasting time we started giving tender kisses on my chest, my head rolled down back and lips parted, i wiggled but he make a tight grip on my arms.

He took my right nibble in his mouth and started sucking it like a baby while his right hand massaging my left boob.

"Aaahhhh....Sam.." I pulled his hair when I feel someone twisting inside my abdomen, my peticot already messed up, it is resting over my thighs, he suck harder and harder while playing, kneading, massaging whatever anyone can imagine.

I threw my legs unknowingly unexpectedly something touched my inner thighs, he stopped he lifted his face our gaze meet, he dangerous smirk making me gulped my saliva, I took a shaky deep breath.

"You are in trouble now.."

He muttered in husky voice, before I could utter a word, he took my other bosom into his mouth and started sucking harshly, he is moving his body on my most sensitive spot that still has clothes on but that make me more horny, he keep kneading my other bosom while with his free hand he's caressing my body, my both hand slightly scratching his back, he bit on that spot.

"Aaannhh..." I moaned with the pleasure he's giving to me, maybe hearing my moan drive him crazy, he again bit me on my soft flesh between his teeth.

"Aanhhhhhh..." I moaned few drops of tears fall from from my eyes, to ease her pain he placed soft kiss on the same spot, his eyes darkened with desire and lust.

"Are you liking it, or should I have to give you more pleasure jaan." He breathed near my ear and seductively suck my earlobe.

"Aanhhhh..y-yes.. please." I said in pleading tone, we both panting heavily slowly caressing my each body part he make his way to my most sensitive part to the down, I hitched on my breath.

"My goodness jaan.."

He muttered in low voice, slowly lifted my peticot and before he could pushed his hand inside my already wet panty, our movement stopped his phone sound broke our thoughts, he groaned.

He again leaned over my face and attach our lips before he moves, his phone again started ringing, i stopped him by my palm on his chest, he confusinly look at me.

"Maybe, it's important you should attend the call Sam."

I muttered, he sighed and finally picked up his phone, he look at his call screen his expression changed a little bit, he look at me then attend his call, he placed his phone near his near, he didn't move back from my body, my cheeks heated up, i covered my bosoms with my palms and slightly moved my body to side just a little bit, I can't able to pulled duvet to cover my body, he hummed and placed his phone aside, I look in his direction, he connected our forehead I didn't move a bit.

"My brother called me, he told me they're waiting for us.." He muttered in low voice and planted a soft kiss on my cheeks, i jerked off and sat straight with supporting of headrest.

"O-O god Sam, move aside, it'll take time to get ready we are already too late, go wear your shirt." I uttered in hurry and tried to get up.

"Relax.."

He said and stopped me by placing his hand making barrier for me, he placed his hand on headrest, our face is just few inches apart from each other.

"What... relax ha, i don't want to ruin my first impression infront of them, what they'll think about me."

I said literally yelling at him, we are getting late and here he's telling me to relax.

"They'll didn't think much, obviously like every other married couples we're also having quality time."

He mumbled in low voice and leaned forward again to peck on my chest, i lightly slapped his cheeks, he chuckled.

"Shameless." I whispered thinking he'll didn't get it and pulled my legs near my chest to cover them.

"Just for you, and come on don't hide my favourite candies like that." He shamelessly muttered while pulling my legs, and he started laughing.

"Sammmm.... please..." I literally shouted at him and tightly pressed my legs.

"Okay, okay do you need any help for getting ready." He teasingly asked me, making me for frustrated.

"No I'm fine, please just move aside."

I said and signed him to give me duvet to cover my body, I can't walk like this no matter what's happen few minutes ago.

"Okay baby."

He lifted his palm in the air like he had surrendered infront of me while still laughing, he moved aside from the bed and then we picked me up in bridal style, I hide my heated face in the crook of his neck and snuggled more into his chest.

He put me down and i stood opposite to him while my back facing him, i picked another bra and wear it, and then it's time for the blouse after pulling the sleeves up, without saying anything he attached all the hook.

I started draping my saree while he's wearing his attire but still I could feel his intense glare upon me, when I was done with draping, i pick concealer that is most needed right now.

i looked at myself in the mirror my whole neck area covered with red-purple marks, i sighed and started covering them up to avoid getting embarrass infront of my in-laws.

I complete my look wearing my nuptial chain and filled my hair partation with vermilion and wear some minimum jewellery to look like a newly wed bride, i turned around he's already done with his look and with less time and efforts he still looks better than me, damn my man.

"You look beautiful, don't doubt on yourself my baby." He muttered softly and cupped my face and peck on my forehead and i plant a kiss on his chin, we both smiled and after wearing my heels we both come out from the bedroom we leave our house it has auto lock features so we didn't need to lock that only we both can enter inside the house because of fingerprint scanner.

He get settled inside the car and we buckled our seat belt actually he did mine as well, soon he started driving to his house while I fixed my gaze on the window it's already 7 pm, sky already turned dark glimpse of the sky give peace to my mind.

***

What you guys think about characters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 191K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
16.9K 600 28
[18+] I broke that intense kiss with a little force and looked into his eyes. His azure blue eyes were burning with raw desire and...anger, for stopp...
4.1K 404 12
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
359K 33.1K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...