I πŸ’™ spectrum (Hazbin Hotel x...

By Puppet198463

Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior... More

Bio
Harem + More bio
1
Harem addition's
Clip
That's Entertainment
Harem addition. Again
Full harem
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad beat dad
Welcome to Heaven
Questions
The Show Must go on
Spin off?
Trivia + Future
Future
Thank you
At all cost
For a moment
Suggestions
Schedule
Sick leave
Season 2 leak
Steamboat Y/N
Sleepover
Question
Clothes swap
A Y/N production
Quick question
Note
Need this feeling
For Forever
Von Eldritch
Y/N's work
One we don't talk about
Shoutout page

Hello Rosie!

6.2K 97 215
By Puppet198463

Then

The Extermination is a annual, purging event wherein Exorcists from Heaven, armed with Angelic Weapons and led by Adam, are sent down to Hell to cull the overpopulation by eliminating as many Sinners as possible.

So to die and go to hell on the same day as the extermination, was really and probably the worst thing that could happen.

Y/N was hiding in a alleyway in a dumpster. He hated it in there, but desperate times are calling for desperate measures. He was already witnessed four demons get slaughtered, and he was covered in blood.

Y/N: Three blind mice, three blind mice. See how they run, see how they run. They all ran after the farmer's wife. She cut off their tails with a carving knife. Did you ever see such a sight in your life as three blind mice?

Y/N mumbled nervously to himself as he was rocking back and forth in the empty dumpster.

Soon the commotion died down. Y/N nervously stuck his head out of the dumpster and looked around nervously. Everything was dead silent down.

Y/N trireme getting out of the dumpster, but stumbled and fell out.

Y/N tried getting back up in his feet, and the shadow of a woman begin to loom over him.

Rosie: Oh you poor thing! You look so tired a dirty!

Rosie helped him up and dusted off his shoulders. Y/N winced as she was touching him, but at the same time, it didn't really feel that bad.

Y/N: Thank you. I'm...Y/N.

Rosie: I'm Rosie! Now let's get you something clean to dress in!

/////

Now

Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Y/N, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt.

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Y/N: S-she has them...they are small...but nice.

Vaggie blushed and smiled.

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Y/N: Disgraceful?

Sir Pentious: Disgusting?

Alastor: Despicable?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

Y/N: But yes. Vaggie's....tits, are nice.

Angel Dust: Ok, when did you see her tits?

Vaggie: That's non of your business! It's just,...last night I was upset. Y/N comforted me and...well, one thing lead to another.

Angel Dust: You two fucked last night? Is that all the racket I heard last night?

Y/N nodded.

Husk: I'm just surprised your not upset with her lying to you.

Y/N and Vaggie blushed and nodded.

Y/N: Well, sorta. I'm kinda hurt she didn't tell me, but I'm not upset that she never said she was an angel. I never asked. And...well, people... people have their reasons for keeping things to themselves. It's like, um, like when I have a new interest, or something I'm really into, but I don't talk about it right away because I'm not sure how people will react, or if they'll understand. And... and that's just a small thing compared to being an angel.

Just then the door flung open as Velvette walked in as if she owned the place, on the phone.

Velvette: Vox, you and the piss baby can handle the place whine I'm gone, can you. I've got a splitting headache and I'm fucking exhausted from today! Yes. See you soon.

Velvette hung up and looked at the group, particularly Y/N. She was looking at him with 80% love, and 20% lust.

Velvette: Well, well, well, look who it is! Mr. Charming himself. Are you ready for some fun tonight?

She winks and nudges him playfully, enjoying the banter. Vaggie and Niffty were getting jealous.

Y/N: Uh, hey Velvette, I, um... didn't expect to see you here.

Angel Dust: Ya. Why are you here?

Velvette: What? I'm suddenly not allowed to visit my boyfriend? Well, surprise! I had a crap filled day at work. First Valentino was complaining because he didn't have any alcohol! And he was complaining about the stunt you pulled on him last night! So I've gotta listen to they for an hour! Next nobody in my department knows how to to make a fucking dress! Then the girls are late getting ready with dressing, so my fashion show starts late! Next I have to deal with two fish bitches who thought they were top bitches! God, I have a headache. So, I figured being with my boyfriend would make me feel better.

Y/N frowns sympathetically, knowing all too well how challenging it can be to deal with difficult people.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that.

He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. Velvette offers him a grateful smile, appreciating his gesture of support. Velvette smiled and kissed his cheek.

Vaggie snarled and Velvette smirked. Velvette then sat down on Y/N's lap and kissed his forehead.

Y/N: Velvette?

Velvette put her finger to his lips and kissed him deeply and passionately, while gripping his shoulders.

Vaggie was getting slowly jealous. She pulled Y/N away from the kiss, and kissed him on the lips. Y/N was surprised at this. Velvette growled at her, she nudged Vaggie away and kissed Y/N again.

Vaggie then shoved Velvette off Y/N's lap. Y/N, Niffty, Angel Dust, Husk, and Sir Pentious watched in awestruck silence.

Velvette: You bitch! What's your problem?!

Vaggie: Maybe I'm not comfortable with my boyfriend being with you!

Velvette: OUR boyfriend!

Vaggie: At least don't try keeping him all to yourself!

Velvette: Oh? And you think your better?

Vaggie: At least I want him for more than just sex!

Y/N: Girls?

Velvette: That's one of the only things we can do besides hang out here, watch movies, or cuddle, since we're trying to keep our relationship hidden!

Vaggie: Well at least I didn't take everything from him and take his Overlord status!

Angel Dust and Husk got up, grabbed Y/N, Niffty, Sir Pentious, and pulled them all back.

Velvette:...YOU BITCH!

Y/N: Girls? Please. Please don't fight over me or about me.

Angel Dust: Y/N? How many more chances are you gonna get?

Y/N:...Proceed until blood is leaked.

////

Charlie was in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with Tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.

Charlie begins to appear annoyed

Charlie: Ugh, go away, Alastor.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers

Alastor: Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?

Charlie emerges from the covers

Charlie: I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole.

Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear laying beside her.

Alastor: Who's joking?

Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed.

Alastor: You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next.

Charlie now leaning on the bed.

Charlie: Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?

Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

Charlie: They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain.

Charlie begins tearing up again.

Charlie: I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse.

Charlie stands and paces back and forth.

Charlie: At least they don't go around giving false hope.

Alastor: Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you.

Charlie: Oh, fuck you, Alastor.

Alastor adjusts himself, now laying on his side.

Charlie: All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much.

Alastor stands up, wraps his fingers on Charlie's shoulder while chuckling.

Alastor: Just because you see a smile don't think you know what's going on underneath.

Alastor lets go of Charlie. Only for him to grab Charlie's face with his hand and makes her smile

Alastor: A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you're the one in control.

Charlie: But I'm not.

Charlie starts walking towards her bedroom window.

Charlie: I'm the farthest thing from in control. The person I trust most has been lying to me for years. Heaven refuses to listen.

Charlie thuds both fists against the window.

Charlie: Even if they did, I can't prove the hotel works. Adam has an invincible exorcist Army pointed right at my doorstep and there's nothing I can do about any of it!

Alastor: I know something you don't know.

Charlie: Huh?

Alastor walks over and grabs Charlie's arms.

Alastor: Those big, scary angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem.

Alastor let's go of Charlie and walks away.

Charlie: What are you talking about?

Alastor: Just that you and your little band of misfits might stand more of a chance than you think.

Charlie: How? I'll do anything.

Alastor: Anything? Then... let's make a deal.

Charlie: You... You want my soul?

Alastor: Your soul? Heavens, no! All I need from you is one itty-bitty favor. What's a favor between friends?

Charlie: I won't hurt anyone for you.

Alastor: Who's asking! One favor, at a time of my choosing, where you harm no one. In return, I tell you what I know. Do we have a deal?

Razzle and Dazzle both growl as Charlie puts her hands down to stop them.

Charlie: Deal.

Ominous music plays as both Charlie and Alastor shake hands resulting in a green demon/ghost-like aura flash throughout the room.

/////

Back downstairs with Vaggie and Velvette were fighting each other. Velvette threw Vaggie to a wall, and Vaggie charged at her and kicked her chest and stomach.

Velvette then proceeded to uppercut Vaggie. Vaggie then grabbed Velvette and body slammed her to the ground.

Velvette then kicked Vaggie across the face.

Y/N, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk now in the hotel lobby as they observe the flash happen.

Y/N: What is happening?!?

Vaggie begins heading to her, Y/N, and Charlie's room.

Vaggie: No. No!

Vaggie strains and slams the bedroom door open with her spear in hand.

Alastor: Right on cue!

Vaggie: What did you do? Let her go!

Alastor and Charlie finish their handshake.

Charlie: Vaggie, Stop!

Vaggie: What?

Vaggie drops her spear.

Vaggie: No, Charlie, please tell me you didn't--

Charlie: I made a deal with Alastor.

Vaggie: Charlie.

Alastor: Oh, calm down. She still owns her soul.

Charlie: He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we're going to need help. The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key.

Vaggie: What? Carmilla Carmine?

Charlie: She killed an exorcist in the last extermination. She knows how they can be harmed.

Vaggie: But... I-- I didn't even know that was possible.

Charlie: If you did, would you have told me?

Vaggie: Charlie, I--

Charlie: I need you to go to her, convince her to teach us. If she can, we might have a chance.

Vaggie: With just the seven of us?

Charlie: No, we're-- ugh, we're going to need numbers too.

Alastor reenters the conversation.

Alastor: And Y/N and I know just who can help. As long as Charlie can be her normal, charming self. And Y/N and be his sweet self too.

Charlie: What's that you said about smiles?

Alastor: Good girl.

Vaggie: Charlie, can we talk about this--

Charlie: We can talk later. Right now, we have a job to do. You with us?

Vaggie: Ugh.

/////

Velvette: Who does that bitch think she is?!?

Y/N was patching up the cuts Velvette got in her fight. Which wasn't a lot.

Alastor: Y/N! My dear boy!

Y/N looked at Alastor and Charlie.

Alastor: I have a favor to ask you.

Velvette: Do you mind? He's busy!

Y/N: A-actually,...I just finished patching you up.

Alastor: Splendid! Now, you remember Rosie?

Y/N: Oh, yes I do. She was the first person in hell. Well, technically the sixth person, two were dead and three were killed. So I think technically her being the first person I met counts.

Alastor: Yes it does. Now, we need you to come along with us and talk to Rosie. You are one of the most popular sinners in Cannibal town.

Charlie: Y/N. We have a plan to help fight back against the Angels. Alastor told me that you know Rosie and the Cannibals the best, and they all like you.

Y/N: Well...yes...that's true. But Velvette and Vaggie are not getting along well, and both want to spend time with me now.

Alastor: Both girls will be waiting for you when you get back.

Y/N: Well...Velvette? Would you be ok if I headed out to help? If not, I completely understand. It's just that they need my help and everything, and I wanna help where I can, but we just got back together.

Velvette put her finger to his lips.

Velvette: Relax, your overthinking. Your about to set off the smoke detectors. And I'll be waiting for you when you get back.

Velvette kisses his cheek.

Velvette: Now be careful darling, you know how you get in large crowds. Remember to take deep breaths if you start feeling overwhelmed. And if things get too crazy, just focus on finding a quiet spot to collect yourself.

Y/N smiled and nodded. Velvette smiled and kissed his cheek. He pulled out a set of keys in his pocket and gave them to her.

Y/N: Give these to Sir Pentious. If we are fighting back against the Angels, these might be useful.

Velvette nodded.

Velvette: When you get back, I wanna dominate the world.

Y/N: That might be kinda difficult.

Velvette: Sweetie, your my world~.

Y/N: Aww! Oh...

/////

Vaggie walks down the stairs, only to be met by a confused Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: So-ho, uh...Alastor, Y/N and Charlie just left like they were runnin' away from their responsibilities. Should we be alarmed?

Vaggie: No. We have a plan, but it includes defending ourselves against the angels.

Husk: Uh- are you fuckin' high?

Vaggie: They can be killed-

Frank: Yeah! That knife lady, Camaro Carfight, killed one.

Vaggie: Wait, you knew about this?

Frank: Uh, yeah. I told Boss about it months ago.

Vaggie: He what???

Sir Pentious: What? They say insane shit all the time! how was I supposed to know this one was true?

Egg Boi: Y/N is a inter dimensional being that spends across the multiverse!

Sir Pentious: SEE???

/////
Meanwhile outside the multiverse.

The Y/Ns from various corners of the multiverse gather in a cozy, dimly lit room, forming what they affectionately call the SPUMC - the Special People's Universe Multiverse Club. Each Y/N brings their unique experiences and perspectives, united by their shared journey navigating life with autism, ADHD, and other disabilities.

The club leader, Y/N from earth 199 "Studio Ghibli," stood at the front of the room, a mix of nervousness and determination evident in his expression. Clearing his throat, he calls the meeting to order, his voice slightly shaky but filled with sincerity.

Y/N 199: Um, hello everyone, I, uh, hope you're all doing well today. Th-thank you for coming to our SPUMC meeting

He begins, adjusting his glasses nervously.

Y/N 199: First up, Y/N from earth 2097 (Adventure Time)

Y/N 2097: Here!

Y/N 199: Y/N from earth 11052 (X-Men Evolution)

Y/N 11052: Here, sir.

Y/N 199: Y/N from earth 701 (Steven Universe.)

Y/N 701: Present...

Y/N 199: Y/N from earth 47? (My Hero Academia)

A Y/N from the popular anime series raises his hand, offering a quick wave.

Y/N 47: Here!

He then proceeded to call for Y/N's from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Stranger Things, Demon Slayer, Doctor Who, Speak, My Little Pony: Equestrian Girls, RWBY, Star Trek, Avengers: Earths Mightiest Hero's, The Witcher, The Legend of Korra, Sailor Moon, Power Rangers, Mario, ZooPhobia, Powerpuff Girls, DCAU, Thomas and Friends, Invincible, Nier: Automata Ver1.1a, Arcane, Voltron, She Ra, Super Crooks, Ghost in the Shell, Life is Strange, and anime.

Y/N 199: Lastly, Y/N from earth 888. (Rick and Morty)

A Y/N with wild hair and a lab coat waves lazily.

Y/N 888: Yeah, whatever. I'm here.

Y/N 199: Alright, everyone, let's move on to our topic for today's meeting. I'd like to welcome Y/N from Earth 995 (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.) Let's give him a warm welcome!

The group of Y/Ns cheer and clap as Y/N from Earth 995 steps forward.

Y/N 995: Um, hi everyone. I'm... I'm here from Earth 995.

/////

Vaggie: What's important now is that we're going to have a fight on our hands. Look, this hotel is about to become the most dangerous place in hell, and we....I, can't guarantee your safety anymore. I still believe in Charlie's dream. I know this place can work. But none of you signed up for this. I'm gonna go learn how we can fight back, and when I come home....Well I'll understand if none of you are here.

With that, Vaggie heads out the door, everyone sighing in worry for what she said.

Velvette: And where are you going?

Vaggie: I'm going to talk to Carmilla, and convince her to help us.

Velvette: Well in that case, I'm coming along too!

Vaggie: What?

Husk: What?

Sir Pentious: What?

Angel Dust: Why?

Velvette tossed Sir Pentious the keys.

Velvette: Y/N told me to give you these. And yes, I'm coming along too. She should've gone to war with them when she had the chance and now we're going to drag her to war. And, I'm good at dealing.

Velvette walked out the door.

Sir Pentious: Well...This is awkward.

Niffty: 'Kay!

/////

Cannibal Town. Alastor escorts Charlie down the streets as he listens to Charlie, cleaning his monocle in the process. Y/N walked with them.

Charlie: Three years! THREE YEARS I've been sharing my life with her, and I tell her EVERYTHING! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits, what fucking DEODORANT I like, and she keeps something, like this, from ME??? Why would she lie for so long? Did she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me—me—says un-understanding? misunderstanding dis-under, wait wh-. Y/N, and how are you so calm about this!???

She pauses for a moment, looking at their current location.

Charlie: Where are we?

Alastor: Cannibal Town!.l

Charlie: In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's...surprisingly nice here.

Y/N: Yes...it is. It's all thanks to a very special someone

Y/N opens the door for Charlie and Alastor as they enter Rosie's Emporium, where they meet the Cannibal Overlord herself at her desk speaking to a young woman at the front of a long line.

Rosie: Well who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad! Hehe, I tell ya what, you bring ol' tall dark and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, Okay sweetie? Now here's my card a-

She looked and saw Y/N and Alastor.

Rosie: Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me? Alastor? Oh, and Y/N!

She makes her way through.

Rosie: Alastor! Y/N! Where have you been??? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and Y/N! It's so good to see you, sweetheart!

She cupped his cheeks and kissed both his cheeks.

Rosie: You never stop by anymore. The girls have been asking about ya~. They just love how sweet you are~!

Rosie: And so do I~.

She notices Charlie.

Rosie: Oh. Who's this ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, she's much too young for you! Oh I'm just kidding. I know you're an Ace in the hole.

Alastor: A what now?

Rosie: But where are your manners misters? Introduce us why don't you?

Alastor: Ahh, yes. Charlie, this is Rosie, the most darling, delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!

Rosie: Oh! Always such a charmer.

Y/N: And Rosie, this is Charlie Morningstar. She's my girlfriend. Well, one of them.

Alastor: Daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell!

Charlie: How do you do?

Rosie: Well well! isn't this a regal surprise! Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'? Small thing like you? You're probably watchin' your figure! How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?

As she spoke she got out a box of cut off pinkie fingers in little pink wrappers.

Charlie: Um...No. no, thank you, though.

Rosie: Oh look at you! So polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing o' two

Rosie then proceed to take Charlie to a table with two chairs. she sits her down on one of them and she sits on the one across from her. Alastor walks up to Rosie. Y/N sat down next to Charlie.

Rosie: Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin's for a deal to be made, my friend.

Alastor: Appreciate the offer but we're here on business of another kind.

Rosie: Well don't keep me in suspense! I'm a very busy woman.

Charlie: Well, as you know...the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-

Y/N: We would...greatly appreciate the towns help...please....

Rosie: Wow! When you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ya, your highness? Oh now, don't fret. I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan then a bunch of unarmed cannibals.

Y/N: They will have a lot of Angel...meat.

Rosie: Well, in that case, sure! Why not?

Charlie: Really?

Rosie: What can I say? I like your moxie girl. And old Y/N and Alastor have never done me wrong before.

Charlie: Oooh! Thank you thank you, thank you!

Y/N: We really appreciate this.

/////

Vaggie and Velvette arrived at Carmilla Carmine's house. Vaggie bangs on the door.

Vaggie: Carmine! Carmine, we need to speak.

Velvette was on her phone.

Vaggie: Are you gonna help?

Velvette: Not really.

Vaggie: You know, I don't see what Y/N sees in you.

Velvette: What?

Vaggie: Look, Velvette, I just don't understand what Y/N sees in you. You're self-centered, manipulative, and you've hurt him in the past. Plus, you're always causing drama wherever you go. I just worry that you'll end up hurting him again.

Velvette crosses her arms and glares at Vaggie.

Velvette: Well, maybe you should mind your own business and let Y/N make his own choices. He obviously sees something in me that you don't. And for your information, I want to be a better girlfriend! Spare me the lecture, Vagina.

Vaggie: It's Vaggie.

Velvette: You act like you're so perfect, but let's not forget your own flaws. You're short tempered, judgmental, and you never seem to give anyone a second chance!

Vaggie glared at her and looked like she was telling to keep her temper. Velvette smirks, her gaze locking with Vaggie's.

Velvette: Besides, Vaggie, let's be real here. You're just jealous because you can't handle the fact that Y/N and I have chemistry that you could only dream of having with him. I mean, come on, Vaggie. You're practically breathing down his neck all the time.

Vaggie growled at her.

Velvette: Oh, I'm sorry, Vaggie. I must have missed the memo about you being Y/N's personal savior. But hey, if you can name just one thing you've done for him that's half as romantic as what I've done, I'll gladly step back and let you have your shot.

Vaggie wasted no time.

Vaggie: I've been there for him when he needed someone to talk to, I've cuddled with him, I've sat through Power Rangers Dino Thunder, supported him when he had burnouts, and loved him unconditionally, even when he struggled. That's something you clearly don't understand.

Velvette looked at Vaggie like she was about to strangle her. Vaggie walks up to the security camera and stares at it.

Vaggie: I know what you did on extermination day. We can talk about it inside, or I can yell about it out here.

The door clanks open.

Vaggie: Fuckin' right you open that door.

Vaggie and Velvette walked in. The door slams shut.

Vaggie: Hello?

Carmilla: You both have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you for good.

A spotlight is turned on revealing Carmilla

Vaggie: Miss Carmine, I'm here on appointment from the princess to enlist your aid in the defense of hell from the angelic extermination. We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how.

Carmilla: No!

Vaggie: What do you mean, no? The princess of hell--

Carmilla: Means nothing to me. You have to do better than that. 90 seconds.

Velvette: You lazy ass bitch!

Vaggie: With your knowledge, we wouldn't have to helplessly stand by while--

Carmilla: Clearly I am not the helpless one here. 80 seconds.

Vaggie: Well, then why? Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight?

Carmilla: To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now. I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people.

Vaggie: You think we asked for this? All Charlie has ever done is try to make things better to help her people who, news flash, include your people too.

Carmilla: And how exactly has that worked out for her? 45 seconds.

Vaggie: We didn't pick this fight, but it's here now. And they aren't going to stop with us. You didn't see the look on their leader's face. With us out of the way, it's only a matter of time before they come for the rest of you. They won't stop until all of hell is wiped out, so you can help us make a stand here together, or you can stand alone tomorrow. And what do you think your chances will be then?

Carmilla: You're out of time.

Carmilla jumps down and kicks Vaggie and Velvette in the face. Vaggie slides on the floor.

Carmilla: Angels attack quickly, viciously, and without mercy. You'll need to defend better than that.

/////

Back to Cannibal Town.

Y/N: Cannibals, assemble in the square? Please?

Rosie walks with Charlie and Y/N to the stage

Rosie: Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over. Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting.

The cannibals form a crowd around the stage

Charlie: But how do I--

Rosie: With sparkle! Razzamatazz! and that oh so appealing moxie of yours.

Alastor: Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before.

Y/N: Was that sarcasm?

Charlie groans as she walks on stage.

Rosie: Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. Now while they will listen to me and Y/N, in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular--

Y/N: Susan...

Alastor: Uuuugh, Susan.

Rosie: Susan, who's a bit of an... uh--

Alastor: Ornery old bitch?

Rosie: That! She's tough, but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie. Ready?

Charlie: I guess.

Rosie: Everyone, we have a very special, very royal guest this evening! Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!

Charlie smiles awkwardly and waves at the crowd.

Susan: Booooo! Bring Rosie back!

Charlie: Susan?

Rosie and Alastor: Susan.

Charlie: Sorry. Uh, okay, uh, my name's Charlie, and...

Susan and Charlie both speak at the same time

Charlie: Well, I run this hotel with my part... well someone and...Wait, let me start over. Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. So-- we, uh... we need your help-- With your assistance, we can make a stand for-- ♫I...I have a dream♫ and I--

Susan: Booooo! Get off the stage you blue blood bitch! Booo! We don't give a shit about some hotel. Leave before I eat those big ass eyes of yours. Boo! Get off. Where's the showmanship? Where's all the finesse? Fucking mediocre!

Charlie: FUCK YOU YOU OLD BITCH!!!

Cannibal crowd gasps. Y/N whimpered and covered his face with his hoodie.

Rosie: Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission.

Rosie moves Charlie away from the stage.

/////

Back to Vaggie, Velvette and Carmilla fighting. Vaggie is slammed onto a pillar but then starts charging at Carmilla. Carmilla kicks Vaggie onto the floor. Vaggie gets up and starts charging again. But again, Carmilla kicks her onto the floor. Vaggie gets up and just barley points her spear at Carmilla before being kicked onto the floor again.

Velvette tried grabbing Carmilla, only to get kicked to a wall.

Vaggie: Fuck! Ow!

Vaggie gets up, only to be kicked yet again. She strikes at Carmilla twice but she dodges both times and kicks Vaggie again. She does the same as Velvette attacked her.

Velvette: Come on, what is this?

Carmilla: You want me to teach you how to beat angels? That's what I'm doing.

Vaggie: By beating the shit out of me? I'm not used to fighting with long hair.

Carmilla: By showing you the flaws in your own fighting style. Yours and all your sisters'.

Vaggie: Wait... you know I'm an exorcist? How?

Velvette: Your an exorcist?!?

Carmilla: She has a giant X over her eye and wield an angelic spear. Velvette, It's not rocket science. Now, before you found out about me, did you know angels could be harmed?

Vaggie: No.

Carmilla goes to kick her again but this time Vaggie dodges. She goes for a knee kick, and it hits.

Carmilla: That shows in how you fight. You leave yourself open with every swing. You fight like someone unafraid of harm, and this is what you'll take advantage of. Angels wield no shields, little armor and fight with reckless abandon. Strike them here, here, and here.

She kicks Vaggie in the face 3 times. She sideswiped Velvette.

Vaggie: Argh! With what? Some secret weapon of yours?

Carmilla: Stupid girl, are you really so dense you don't realize you're holding the answer?

Vaggie: Angelic weapons? It's that simple? How has no one else figured this out?

Carmilla: Angelic steel isn't common, and those who have it aren't exactly rushing off to test it against exorcists.

Carmilla: When my daughters and I were cornered in that last extermination, I tried to buy time for my girls to flee, and well... You don't become an angelic arms dealer without arming yourself first.

Carmilla begins to sing Out For Love.

(Song is the same, Vaggie's just fighting for Charlie and Y/N.)

Vaggie jumps into the air when suddenly, she grows a new pair of Angel wings.

Velvette: Wow.

Carmilla: Well, look at that. You might just survive this.

Vaggie: We're going to need more weapons.

/////

Rosie and Charlie. The former takes the latter to her room.

Rosie: Alright, what has you so out of sorts, Darlin? Ya clearly got more on your mind than angels

Charlie: What do you do when someone you love lies to you about who they are?

Rosie: Romance? My specialty! Come on, dearie. Details, details! Though I've never know Y/N to lie.

Charlie: Bot him, it's that our girlfriend is an Exorcist angel, and she never told us.

Rosie: Oh, shit! Quite a secret. How does that make you feel?

Charlie: Just, angry, because we share everything, because she always supported me, and my ideas, and-and- and now, I don't know whether or not that was just more of the lies! And Y/N is acting calm about it! He's acting like nothing happened. Oh no that's a horrible thing to think! Do i think that?! Yes! N-no. Kinda? *sits on couch whimpering*

Rosie: You said you love this girl and Y/N?

Charlie: Yes. Or well, I...yes

Rosie: Have you ever once doubted that she loved you both in return?

As she spoke, Rosie sits down next to Charlie, who shakes her head at the question.

Rosie: Well, then what's the problem?

Charlie: She took part in the very thing we've been working so hard to end!

Rosie: Well, isn't that silly hotel of yours all about redemption?

Charlie: Yes?

Rosie: Perhaps this girl, was trying to redeem herself too.

Charlie: She knows better than anyone that i believe in second chances, why not tell me?

Rosie: It can be difficult to admit to things you're not proud of, especially if those things hurt the ones you love. She fucked up, sure. She's flawed. But, hey, who down here isn't? If there's anything I've learned, it's that words are cheap, but actions, they speak the truth. So, what have her actions said? And Y/N's mind works differently. He might not understand the complexities of lying in the same way neurotypical individuals do. He sees things in a more straightforward manner. Plus, he trusts deeply, sometimes to a fault. So, if he's not showing any signs of being upset, it's likely because he's processing it differently.

Charlie: That she believes in me, and what we're doing. Right now she's off learning how to protect everything we've worked for. And Y/N... he's something else. Always believing in the best in people, even when they let him down. He's loyal and kind, and he's always there when you need him. But, I can't even pitch my hotel right! And I'm letting them down!

Rosie: Well how do you normally explain your hotel?

Charlie: By singing. But that never works.

Rosie: It will work here. Trust me.

////

Charlie and Rosie both walk back up on the stage. Alastor hands Charlie his microphone, Y/N smiled, and Charlie begins to sing Ready For This

(Just imagine Y/N dancing with the cannibals.)

Back at the gates of the hotel. Charlie and Y/N are coming from the left with the army of cannibals while Vaggie and Velvette are coming from the right with multiple crates of weapons

Vaggie: Looks like you had a busy day.

Charlie: You too.

Vaggie: Charlie, I--

Charlie: Hold that thought. Err.. Ah! I got you a souvenir from Cannibal Town.

Vaggie gasps and has an apologetic expression. She goes to hug Charlie.

Vaggie: Oh, Charlie.

Y/ : The wings are new. They look nice~.

Vaggie smiled and pulled Y/N into the hug. She kissed his cheek.

Charlie: So did you and Velvette get along?

Vaggie:...No

Velvette: No.

All four walk into the hotel, as they find Angel Dust, Nifty, Sir Pentious, and Husk all working on defenses for the hotel together.

Sir Pentious: Come along, let's put some effort into these fortifications.

Angel: Yeah, fortify that... Well, look who decided to show up. We thought we were fightin' by ourselves.

Vaggie: You're... you're still here?

Sir Pentious: What? Do you think we're a bunch of pusssssies?

Husk: I just got used to you guys. I ain't finding no new drinking buddies.

Niffty: I've named all the stains on the carpet. That one's Y/N the second.

Charlie: Well, looks like we have a lot of work to do.

Y/N smiled happily and sat down on the couch with Charlie. Vaggie looked at Velvette.

Vaggie: Velvette, I hate you. But Y/N means everything to me. If we're going to make this harem work for him, we have to put aside our hate and focus on what's best for him.

Velvette: Well what are we gonna do?

Vaggie: Well, I've been watching High School Reptiles with Y/N. And we're going to have to do what main girl Olivia, and school bully Mia, did for Toad. We're going to act like we like each other, complain to anyone who will listen, and most importantly, genuinely love Y/N. We'll make him feel special, and show him that we can all get along for his sake.

Velvette: Sounds fair, now, there's something I wanna give you and princess. Something to dress up in for Y/N~.

/////

Charlie: Is certainly is...tight.

Vaggie: Velvette!

Y/N was blushing as he was looking at the two.

Velvette: There are also little holes at the bottom for, you know~.
////

I wanna make a smut chapter. Should I?

If yes, who first?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 81 18
A boy named Victor who has to write to his doctor and has to talk about his feelings. He meets another boy which leads into deeper feelings. (If you...
629 18 16
Autism. A word most people avoid. All those negative connotations. Stupid. Weird. Retarded. Helpless. But that's not the whole story. Not two differe...
47 3 16
Life with an autistic child is an inspiring journey. A child with autism is not neglecting you; they are simply waiting for you to join them in their...