Master of All Beasts

Od Midnight-Ravencrow

"People are afraid of what they don't understand. I realize that humans can lost their humanity on what they... Více

1 | His Daughter
2 | Departure
3 | Friend
4 | A Lifetime Companion
Chapter 5 : Alive, In Her New Home
Chapter 6 : Kashi-kun... Gomen'nasai...
Chapter 7 : Turning Five. Cool.
Chapter 8 : Thank You So Much Kashi-nii!
Chapter 9 : Kashi.... You Jerk!
Chapter 10 : Bakashi
Chapter 11 : A Dog-Like Flower
Chapter 12 : The Professional Pervert
Chapter 13 : 15th September
Chapter 14 : Sacrifice
Chapter 15 : Rejection
Special - I
Chapter 16 : Hatakes
Chapter 17 : How They Hurt Their Saviour
Chapter 18 : Her Disappearance, His Rage
Chapter 19 : Actions and Reactions
Chapter 20 : Kurama and Kasu
Chapter 22 : Don't Challenge A Genius
Chapter 23 : Let's Set The Little Crow Free
Chapter 24 : Mute
Chapter 25 : The Red Angel, The White Pervert, and The Evil Blind Yellow Monster
Chapter 26 : The Deal of The Fox And The Crow
Chapter 27 : Wooden Fox
Chapter 28 : Kurama's Evil Side
Chapter 29 : Kanachitazuha
Chapter 30 : Abilities, Powers, Call It Whatever You Want
Special - II
Chapter 31 : Jōnin Exam
Chapter 32 : Karashi Hatake
Chapter 33 : I'm Officially A What?!
Chapter 34 : Taming
Chapter 35 : Sekki's Story
Chapter 36 : Onwards to Kumogakure!
Chapter 37 : The Dawn Revealed!
Chapter 38 : Targeted By Them. Such Betrayal...
Chapter 39 : Another Jinchūriki. The Redhead, Gaara-kun.
Chapter 40 : Ship
Chapter 41 : Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
Chapter 42 : Different
Chapter 43 : Busy
Chapter 44 : Team
Chapter 45 : Knowing Ourselves Better
Special - III
Chapter 46 : Incoming Storm
Chapter 47 : Heartbreak
Chapter 48 : Mission
Chapter 49 : Suna
Chapter 50 : Getting Ready
Chapter 51: Exams
Chapter 52 : Sayonara, Shisui.

Chapter 21 : When The Father Meet The Brother

15.3K 833 347
Od Midnight-Ravencrow

"Tachi-chan... Just eat up. I know you're worried about Ara, but I'm sure she will be alright." Shisui told his cousin.

Itachi didn't react. He just stare at the dango in front of him.

Shisui groaned in frustration. "Come on! If you want to save her, you need your energy! Stop acting like a kid like this!"

"I am a kid, Shisui-kun." Itachi stated in a matter of fact.

Shisui slammed his head on the table. "Seriously.... Itachi, you know what I mean... You're acting like a lovesick puppy!"

A blush crept onto Itachi's face. Before Shisui can notice this, the Weasel had already ran back home.

*/*\*/*\*

"I don't understand, Hana! It has been a week, and you're acting just like Kuromaru when he came home after a failed mission! No, even worse!" Tsume yelled in frustration, watching her daughter punching the wooden post in the backyard.

"I'm fine, Mom." Hana replied, landing another kick.

"Then stop training! You won't get stronger, you're just torturing yourself! What happened?!"

"I don't wanna talk about it." The girl muttered, pulling out a kunai.

"Well? Then stop acting like this!"

Hana narrowed her eyes, "So how do I supposed to act when my best friend is missing for more than a month?!" She yelled, throwing the blade.

For the first time since she starts her ninja training, it hit the dead center of the target.

*/*\*/*\*

"Just do it already. brat!" The man yelled, as he raised the whip in his grip.

"I... won't be... your tool..." Ara muttered weakly, as the whip was slammed down onto her body.

Her hair has many twigs in it. Blood stains covered her dress. Many scars and bruises on her skin. She was tortured, due to the fact that she didn't cooperate with her kidnappers.

"So you prefer me to kill you?!"

"I'm not scared... of death..." Ara said, as she slowly stood up. 'Give me your chakra, Kusama.'

She can feel power entering her fragile body.

"I... I REFUSE TO DIE!!" She screamed, as she lunged at her torturer, breaking free from her chains.

The man's eyes widened. He grabbed a sword, and stabbed her stomach.

Ara coughed up blood, and smirk victoriously.

"Do you know... that some poison can kill you in seconds...?" She asked.

The man gasped, as he realized what had happened. A kunai was stabbed on his chest.

"All those medicines... you use on me... When they were combined... They create an amazing poison!" Ara yelled, as she kicked the man away.

She stood up, and pulled the sword out of her stomach.

-And they leave their hideout with only one man to take care of it.- Kurama commented, as he noticed the empty base.

Ara nodded, and walked out of the hideout, a small smile plastered on her face.

But after the cheers, always comes tears.

*/*\*/*\*

"So.... Ara really is..." Mikoto trailed of.

Kushina nodded. "Yes. It has been about 40 days already. Minato has 10 days left before Kakashi find Ara by himself, dattebane."

Tsume shook her head. "Your husband is an idiot, Kushina. Hana is training nonstop now. And I just can't stop her. She even snapped at me yesterday."

"Itachi reacted differently." Mikoto said, taking a sip of her tea, "He lost his appetite. Especially on dangos. Shisui even said that he glared at the sweets."

"That was rare, dattebane."

"Maybe the weasel is in love...?" Tsume asked mockingly, smirking.

Mikoto let out a soft chuckle.

"They're just 5, Tsume. Isn't it too soon?"

"Who cares. The ship has sailed, dattebane! The ship has sailed!!!"

The women laughed. Kushina moved her gaze to the window next to her.

"You know what? Even though she's in danger, I know she will be alright."

Her friends raised their eyebrows.

"She's Ara, after all. She's an untamed tiger cub. If she was hurt, her spirit will just heal all her wounds. And even if she was caged, her stubbornness set her free. Right, dattebane?"

*/*\*/*\*

Kakuzu was... He even doesn't know how to describe it. He's frustrated. Sad. Angry. Mad. Depressed. Confused. Too many emotions mixed together.

He's now in the forest outside Konoha, using a transformation jutsu, hiding his chakra into a civilian's level.

He didn't move, just watching the girl in front of him.

She has long, white, messy hair. Her skin is covered in scratches, blood stains all over her dress. She got a large stab wound on her stomach. She didn't even try to stop the bleeding.

"Ne... That was an epic escape, don't you agree, Kusama?" She muttered.

Kakuzu narrowed his eyes. Is she talking to herself?

The girl suddenly stopped. "Crap..." She mumbled, a hint of panic in her voice. Then she starts running.

Then Kakuzu realize it. There were many strong chakra signatures approaching the girl in a rapid speed.

Curious, Kakuzu use a genjutsu to fully hide his presence, and chased after the little girl.

He froze.

The girl is surrounded by about 20 ANBUs, all of them had chains around the girl's body.

And even she still struggles to break free.

One of the ANBUs walked towards the girl, and pulled out a syringe.

He grabbed her snow white hair, and yanked it upside, revealing her bare neck.

Kakuzu's heart skipped a beat. There's a tattoo on the girl's neck. A black tattoo of a dragon pinning down a fox.

He recognize that symbol anywhere. It's a Kigaeru's seal mark.

Without any hesitation, the ANBU stabbed the needle onto her neck. The girl's eyes widened, before she fell limp.

After that, the ANBUs disappeared, bringing the little girl with them.

Kakuzu took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, processing the information he had just learn.

His daughter, the jinchūriki of Kyūbi, had just escaped from a torture chamber, and got captured by a group of Konoha ANBU who injected whatever kind of poison into her body.

He removed the genjutsu, and jumped off the tree he was standing on. He took off his cloak, putting it inside one of his weapon scroll.

Then he ran towards Konoha, while recalling Kisame's story.

'She now lives with someone named Kakashi Hatake.'

Whoever that Hatake is, he better have a good explanation about Ara.

*/*\*/*\*

"Kakashi! My youthful rival!"

Kakashi turned, and sighed. Guy. What luck.

"Hi, Guy." Kakashi greeted, putting his hand in his pocket, his left hand holding his book.

"It has been a long time, my youthful rival! Now that I'm back from my mission, we should have another duel with the power of youth!"

"Not interested." Kakashi commented, as he kept walking, his eyes glued to the book.

"Why not, Kakashi?! It has been a month since the last time we have a battle! Why don't you show me the power of youth within you?!"

The story is, not long after Ara was gone, Kurenai, Asuma, and Guy were sent to a mission, which happens to be a month long.

The three of them know nothing about Ara's disappearance.

"I said no." Kakashi stated, as he slammed close his book. Unconsciously, both of them had reached one of the training grounds.

"Oi! Kakashi!"

It was Kurenai, with Asuma next to her, both of them running towards the Hatake.

Kakashi closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, trying to calm down the untamed giant dragon inside his mind, who is roaring wildly, standing in the middle of a raging storm.

As Yūsha had told him, Kakashi had some serious anger issues.

"What. Is. It?" Kakashi demanded, getting his teeth.

Asuma grinned. "I think you should just have one fight against Guy. I want to watch it, Kakashi."

Kakashi shook his head. "I'm not in the mood, Asuma."

"Just one battle, my youthful rival!"

"No."

"We can even invite Ara to watch!"

That's it. Kakashi lost his patience.

The Hatake grabbed Guy by his collar, and pulled him up. Raising his arm, Kakashi clenched his hand into a fist, and slammed it onto Guy's face. Before anyone can react, he pinned Guy onto the ground, holding him by his neck.

"Never... say... her name... like that. GOT IT?!" Kakashi roared in anger.

Everyone's eyes widened. Kakashi had never yell. He can only scoff or grunt. And now, he yelled at Guy, punching his face.

Guy nodded frantically, his eyes wide in fear. Kakashi let him go, before he walked towards a nearby tree and sat under it, covering his eyes with his arms, obviously frustrated.

His three friends slowly approached him, still with caution, afraid that there will be a second explosion.

"... Kakashi ..." Kurenai muttered, as she crouched next to the jounin, "What happened?"

Kakashi sighed. He put his arms on his knees, and looked down. "She's gone. My little sister is gone."

Asuma had his hand covering Guy's mouth, preventing him from making any comment.

"You're talking about... Ara?" Asuma asked nervously.

Kakashi nodded. "I came back from my mission a week early. And I saw her being dragged by Root, away from the village. I couldn't save her, damnit!' He yelled the last part, slamming his fist to the ground.

"It has been about 40 days. If the Hokage doesn't found her in 50 days, he will allow me to find her by myself." Kakashi explained, as he kicked himself off the ground.

"Ja ne." He said, as he walked away.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi suddenly stopped walking. He turned, and said, "Come out."

A man walked out from the alley in front of him. Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

The man is wearing normal ninja attire, but Kakashi can tell that he was obviously not from Konoha. The man had a mask covering most of his face, revealing only his eyes, which are red with green pupils.

When Kakashi saw his headband, he has to hold back his gasp. The man is a missing nin from Takigakure.

"What do you want?" The Hatake asked.

"Are you Kakashi Hatake?"

'Wow. I like this guy. He's straight to the point.' Kakashi thought, "Yes, I am. And you are?"

"My name is Kakuzu. I heard that you took care of my daughter."

The Hatake's eyes widened.

"Y-You mean..."

*/*\*/*\*

 Sorry for not updating yesterday....

That chapter is just... I don't know how to explain it. Interesting, not really. Boring, no. I think I didn't really play with your feelings on this chapter XD

And that cliffhanger.... Annoying, ne? I hope it won't stop you from giving a vote ;)

By the way, I have a question for all of you:

Why do you like/dislike Ara?

Comment, please? I want to know!

See you on the next chapter (coming in a few days)!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.6K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
245K 11.6K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...
397K 10.3K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
9.3K 322 65
A bad person is only bad if all you see are their flaws. And a good person is only good if you never see behind their mask. But people do what they d...