~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[4] Dreams (⚠️)
[5] Flashbacks
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[13] Food
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[16] Park
[17] Cabin
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]
S2 [5] Fallen Again [Part 2]
S2 [6] Your Friends are Calling Your Name (Incomplete)
A/N Tragedy

[6] Plan

271 6 12
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N: okay i want to see chapter 7!

Anyway Cya buttercups!
___________________________________________

Vx wakes up in the morning of hell at exactly 6am so that he has time to get to Al before everyone Wakes up.

He gets up and sits starting at the wall for a minute to get his processing system up. He remembers and gets up quick nearly falling over for getting up to quick.

He gets off the bed running to his closet and slamming the closet door to get his clothes on.

He finishes putting on clothing since he only sleeps on boxers and goes out by the window...

But when hes about to travel through vel opens his door. Seeing velvet already dressed aswell. His eyes shorten just being in that position.

He know he's done he weared his best suit and hes going to the one wire that leads to the hotel.

"Hey why are you up so early bitch you got a date?" Val says laughing.

"N-n-no fuck i already stuttered." Monitor says now curling up into a ball bit a pink.

Vel going to Vx squatting next to him whispering "you're going to the deer again are you?"

"N-no nam I'm not going tou the d-deer." Vx says knowing he's a goner by the Studdering.

"Ey man are you going to the deer for a date or not?" She says a bit mad but still supportive.

"Okay i going with- to him to ask for friendship okay." He says a also quiet looking up at vel now out a ball.

"Why are you wearing your nicest suit if it's not even a date?" Vel says checking hellstigram.

Vx opens up to her and spoils it all inferring of her...

"I love him okay..." Vx says not holding back.

Vel getting surprised he's even opening up.

Vx gets up and walks around saying "i want to be with him. The only way i can get close to him is going to him. I'm wearing my best suit to try and get him to accept..." He says a still quiet then he curls up in a ball starting in space knowing he's done.

He said it he wanted to get it off his shoulder...

"Its okay Remote i won't tell val..." she says now holding his back.

"You wont?" He says getting up from another curl

"Yea i won't i know how important it is for you..." she says ready to get up.

"Okay..." remote says getting up

"Now go get him Vx, go!" Vel says getting up.

He quickly goes through the wires while Vel sits on his room looking at her phone smirking.

She sends a text to someone saying he's going over there... she sends it closing the door behind her after getting up and walking to the door. At the hotel...
Angel in his room gets a message... from Vel...

♡ ♡ ♡

Monitor is traveling to the hotel and arrived a few minutes before they wake up.

He stands infront and decides to go through the window that leads to Al room.

He uses his stengh to get up into the room.

He climbs trying not to fall down which is a risk he will take to get to his lo- enemy. He climbes the hotel trusting himself not to fall getting his hands dirty.

Once he gets to the window he goes in silent. He takes one step and falls he didn't even touch the floor and falls.

*dud*

Al wakes up to the sound of Vx falling. He gets up quick and doesn't see monitor to his right. Vx gets worried and hides beside his bed not wanting to get caught and breathed silent and slowly

Al gets up decided to go to the closet to get ready. But remote gets an idea a stupid one. Vx tries to get into his bed to surprise him, but the sound of shuffling gets Al to turn to see him on his bed.

Al gets scared to see him even when he's nearly unclothed and uses his hands to point at monitor which sended his black tenticles at him holding him to the bed.

"Hey Al i just want to talk ok!" Vx says trying to move.

"At least get some clothes on!" Vx says.

"What are you doing here!" Al says after getting his good suit on.

"I'm here to talk but no violance!" He says still trying to move.

As Al gets his tenticles as but his up right Vx sees a mirror with kiss marks and pictures of him in Al's room.

"Why do you have that?" Vx says raising a eyebrow.

"What?" Al says releasing one of his hand with one ear on the side tilting his head also holding an eyebrow.

Vx points at the mirror with his pictures on it.

Al quickly turning red and trying to explain our think what to say but messes up entirely "My sex fantisies about you are none of your buissness Vx!" He says no realizing it.

"Whaaaat..." monitor says when an open mouth with one eyebrow up turning red in the process.

"What no!" He says putting both of his hands down with a red face then covering his mouth.

Him putting down his hand releases Remote but he still sits down criss cross.

"Okay that's not the point okay!" Vx says calming him down.

"This is between us!" Vx says putting his hands out.

"Y-yea us..." Al says looking down being red putting in arm in the other.

"I know Al i know how you feel about me" he says doing the same thing putting his arms on his other looking down.

Al goes to sit on the other side of Vx on the bed facing the window other than the door.

"I know you love me and i do to" his says now putting his arm on his cheek tilting his head the other on his leg.

"Y-you d-do?" Al says now looking up at Vx but his head tilted down with his hands crossed his finger tapping his arm.

"I think we should go out with each other" Vx says

"Not on a date!" Vx says getting all red.

"But a time together to relive our feelings." Vx says his body still in place.

"Fine I'll give you a deal..." Vx says ashamed.

Al eyes turn into volumes and his smile is big as ever with the aura around him.

"I like it when you do that~" Vx says teasing him still scared.

"Just fucking say it..." Al says turning back to his normal dorm but pissed.

"If you go out with me-"

"Not an a date!"

"For a day. Tomorrow..."

"I'll let you advertise your radio on two boards in the busiest street! For 2 days!"

Al smiles grow and he says "And sleep in my bed with me!" He says joking with his hand still out.

But before he can deny it Vx shakes with hand.

The room glows with magic and the hotel shakes. Waking everyone up.

After it ends Al looks at his hand with his eyes shorten.

"A deal is a dea-" Vx nearly finishing his sentence.

Angel opens the door swing Vx with Al.

Vx blushing red quickly jumps out the window and goes into the wires.

"Al!" Angel says going onto the bed to comfort him while he still has his hand out.

His hand still out from the deal.

"Al what deal did you do with him!?" Angel says thinking he probably sold his soul.

"He asked me to go out with him" Al said regretfully.

"Not on a date!" He blushed.

"But to relax our mind from their obsession over each other!" Al says spilling it out.

"For what!" Angel says scared.

"No he asked me to go with him and he'll give me something." Al says still ashamed.

"That sounds like a deal but what was it?" Angel says his head tilted.

"If i went with him, i would have my radios on two boards, for two days. " he says stop worried of the last sentence.

"What do you mean that's a deal to me what's the hold up?" Angel says.

"Another deal?" Angel says thinking of nothing.

Al nodds his head.

"What other deal you're soul?" Angel says laughing.

"No i asked him to sleep with me as a joke but he still shaked My hand because of it." He says then curling up into a ball.

"WHAT!" Angel says getting up from the bed.

"Your going to sleep with him?"

Al nodds sheepishly.

"So what's the deal?" He says with arms up and his palms out.

"What do you mean?" Al says with his head tilted.

"You want to sleep with him and now you will for a profit!" Angel says putting his hands out.

"Hmm... i guess your right!" Al says not so worried.

"Yea its not a bad deal!" Al says now calm.

"Okay I'm glad we got that settled" angel says in relief.

"Anyways i got to go so cya cherry deer!" Angel says leaving while the others where at the lobby after angel told them to go.

Al sits there and gets a little scared.

What if he tries to all me out. What if he tries to have sex with me?

He calms himself down and smirks.

Well if i have sex with him... only with him... i guess I'll be okay~

♡ ♡ ♡

He gets back before val wakes up. Vel waiting for him.

"So what happened?" He said "yes but at a price."

"You made a deal with him!?" She says angry and scared

"Not with souls!" he says quick.

"Okay put what was it?" Vel said head tilted.

"I will go to a place with him for a day and sleep with him for 2 boards in main street!" He asks regretting it a bit.

"Hmm... sounds like a deal with me!" Vel says. Looking down at her phone.

"The best part is that he said to sleep with him!" He says laughing.

"OMG really asked that?" Vel says looking up from her phone.

"Yea!" He says.

"Okay but i got to go now so take care!" Vel says leaving closing the door behind her.

Vx sits there in the room and thinks about Al.

I can't kiss nor ask for him since it's not a date... and i can't have sex with him because he hasn't... so i just be with him and sleep with him like actually~

___________________________________________

> Questions here <

A/N sorry this took 4 days i had places to be forced to by my family.

Hopefully their not date cooks we'll i don't know i haven't started it.

Thanks for your patience also 170 views i love all of you!

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

■March 4, 2024■

Polished: March 4, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 784 17
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
8.7K 141 7
This will be my Hazbin Hotel headcanon book for all of the characters. Hope you guys enjoy it
162K 2.6K 35
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
125K 4.1K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...