Gorgeous ʷᵃˡᵏᵉʳ

By Beehottie69

A love sorry of Walker scobell and aaliyah. They met on the set of pjo. They did not get along. They are cons... More

Characters
Playlist
social
Prologue
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
chapter 2
2.1
2.2
support and updates
sorry
2.3
2.4
couples
2.5
2.6
2.7
books (important!)

Prologue

242 4 3
By Beehottie69

friends

to

lovers

to

nothing

could they be something again?

it's been almost a year since walker scobell and aaliyah smith broke up. it's been almost a year since sunny sandler broke aaliayh's trust. it's been six months since aaliyah last talked to dylan. its been five and a half months since aaliyah last talked to isaiah and heaven. its been five months since aaliyah last talked to leah, aryan, mckenna, charlie and dior. it's been two months since aaliyah last talked to momona and shay.

it's been two weeks since aaliyah last hurt herself. ever since sunny and walker got together, she never wanted to be alive. it's been hard for her.

aaliyah's parents moved their family out of state ten months ago. aaliyah needed help, and her parents could see that. she need someone to be her safety net, but she couldn't trust anyone. not since sunny.

after almost a year of living in new jersey her family moved back to continued their old life. what happens when aaliyah see walker for the first time in months?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 163 20
"I never have and never will love anyone as much as I love you. You're my whole world. I will never let you go." Aaliyah meets an actor named Walker...
4.2K 99 12
walker and juliana are sworn by enemies until they are both casted as each others love interests and have to be with each other every single day. wil...
88.3K 2.5K 35
❝ don't you get it walker you don't understand what i'm going through and how every day i want to rip my hair out of my skull ❞ 𝐈�...
17.1K 433 18
!! DISCONTINUED AS OF 9/10/24 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !! ❝ 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.. 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇...