𝙷.𝙴.𝚁.

By stunnaxlay

I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody More

REMINDER ఌ
Characters ఌ
One ఌ
Two ఌ
Three ఌ
Four ఌ
Five ఌ
Six ఌ
Eight ఌ
Nine ఌ

Seven ఌ

183 4 0
By stunnaxlay

The Bayou City 📍
Friday 11:00 pm
Kianna's place

                                Kianna's POV

When I got home I was sleepy as fuck bout ready to fall out but I had to shower . The last I seen Karin she was laid out of my living room couch. It's like 20 mins later and I'm now
doing my skincare routine .

One I got done moisturizing my face I saw my bathroom door moving slowly through the reflection of the mirror. To my surprise it was Karin dressed in a red laced pajama set , it hugged her body so well .

"Heyy beautiful you okay?" I asked while admiring her body . "I still got a minor headache but I'm fine".

"I got pain relievers in my kitchen I can grab you one" she nodded her head and I turned my bathroom light out grabbing her arm and walking us to the kitchen. She sat in the stool as I prepared her pill and a glass of water .

"I'm sorry im like this and it's our first time meeting I swear I don't really drink and when I do I js get carried away". I made a awnn face "it's okay baby we all have our days". I told her handing her the medicine .

"Thank you" she said as I watched her throw the pill into her mouth and gulp down the water . I placed the cup onto the sink once she was done and placed the box of pain relievers back into the cabinet .

When I turned around I seen her walking towards me , my heart started thumping not knowing what she was finna do until she smashed her lips into mines and kissed me slow and passionately.

My tsunami was activated and I was ready to risk it all but I had to chill after all it was out first time seeing each other and we dont have a title yet . She pulled away and and looked me in my eyes before pecking my lips . "Thank you again beautiful".

I was left in shock as I watched her walk off to the guest bedroom . Pussy throbbing not knowing wtf to do.

I smiled and bit my lips walking to my bedroom, I got into the bed and got comfortable . I grabbed my phone and did my lil late night scroll before dozing off to sleep .

- the next morning ఌ -
Saturday , 10:30 am

I woke up early this morning so that I could get a head start on breakfast before Karin started to wake up . She has to go look at places for her today I decided to do this fine gesture .

If you know me I can't cook , clean or shower without listening to music . "Hey Alexa play 6 in the morning by yvng Jin".

"Now playing 6 in the morning by jvng Jin" Alex said .

We gone fuck until six in the morning
You been stressin , girl come ease ya mind
And after you whip in those foreign
Well, I'll give you another to ride
I'm taking it slowly
Make you feel like my one and my only

I fell in love with the prettiest shorty
Come and put that pretty pussy right on me
Lick it and kiss it from when we begin to the second you finish
You'll simply adore me
Girl this shit can get gory
I'll have you wet , have you moaning -

"Oh is that right" I heard and jumped turning around and seeing Karin standing there with her arms folded and a small smirk  on her face .

I quickly turned the music down from embarrassment. "Omg was I loud , i didn't know u were up" .

She smiled , "it's okay i been up for a while I js been in the bed on my phone".

"Omgg did u hear me the whole time???" I asked as my heart started beating fast .

"Umm let's js say I heard enough to know that your voice sound angelic, when did u learn how to sing".

"I believe I knew how since I was little , but I didn't truly learn what i had until americas got talent came around and I asked my mom one day if i could take singing lessons and then from there my voice has gotten better". I told her .

"It sound so beautiful and it fits you perfectly" I smiled hard asf . "Thank youu , ur kinda the first person besides heaven that knows i can sing frl".

"Mmmm well im honored" she said coming more into the kitchen and leaning against the counter top.

"And thank you for cooking for me you didn't have to I could've got me something on the way". She pointlessly explained . Cs baby if u spending the night  wimme u gone eat one way or another .

"I know but why would I let u go out and get sum to eat when I can show off my fire ass cooking skills" .

"Mmmm fire ??? To me it's js regular breakfast I mean anybody can cook this". Karin said throwing MAD shade .

When I tell you my mouth hung open I mean you would think i seen a human being raping a poor rat .

𝙻𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎 😂😂 !! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"My feelings are hurt" I said platting the food .

"Omgg I was jokinnggg" Karin said busting out laughing

"Nahh nahh u right evrbody and they mama can cook this it's coo js fa dat ian cooking for u no more". I spat

"Nooo I was playinggg it was all jokes baby I swear".

"Yea right" I said rolling my eyes mad hard .

We ate our food , had good conversation until she had to go get ready . I went back to sleep when she left cs I was still tired asf . Once I woke up I was called in for work so now I'm looking for something to wear .

I ended up choosing a cute simple grey romper set to wear with sum blue bape shoes and a luh blue bag . It be hard to find shit that's casual in my closet bc I'm a dressy girl so anywhere I go I overdress.

Sumtimes I gotta be chill cs bts be intimidated and like to talk out the side of they neck  like hoe u wish u could doo what I do.

Anyways ... I got dressed and did my causual makeup look  . After that I put on my smell goods , packed my purse and left the house

FIT CHECK FIT CHECK !!! ⬇️

- The Ink Gallery ఌ - ( tattoo shop)

I clocked in and went to my suite . I sat my stuff down and puts on gloves . I sterilized my work table and massage table . After that I cleaning my utensils . I have been doing tattoo art since 16 but never perused my dream of doing it on other people. Until I met heaven she is who pushed me to do it and now I'm working with her doing tattoos and working as a fashion designer along side with brand ambassading .

My first client came in and she showed me what she wanted . I sat her down and shaved her arms before proceeding on with her arm tat . After shaving her arm I cleaned the area I will be using .

- 2 hours later ఌ-

What she showed me vs what she got ... and I fear that I ate ts up real bad .

"I love itt" my client said taking a picture and sending it to her friends . I smiled bc I love when my clients show off my work .

"Here you go" she said giving me her payment and I counted itt and placed it in my envelope.

"I will most definitely be back for my back tattoo" she said. " ouuu a back tattoo what u thinking bout getting". I asked her

"Ion know yet it's gone be sum positive and spiritual". I nodded my head . "Okay okay I love dat".

"Thank u , have a good day and see you next time" i replied with a simple you to and started getting ready to go HOMEEE.

Once I cleaned up my suite and stuff I grabbed me a snack out the vending machine , clocked out and went to my car . Once I got in I started it and went straight home !.

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 130 11
"Just, don't fall in love with me, ok?" DISCLAIMER - strong language and mentions of sex I promise it's not that fucked up
28.3K 1.1K 31
There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She acts like I don't mean shit to her! Why am I never enough? I gave up all of my hoes for a person that I w...
1.5M 54.8K 42
"i'm yo bodyguard. not yo girlfriend."
581 24 13
It was never about the star quarterback.