Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 28

893 41 12
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n pov;
~Next week~
~Building 5~

While me, Liang, and Rock were running around the track of building 5. I noticed Samon putting a talisman on Upa's hat.

"Hey, Liang, why does Upa have to wear that talisman?" I asked.

"The talisman suppresses his qigong, supposedly. They place it on everyone who can use qigong. Upa's quite powerful, so its changed regularly. Its a necessary precaution." Liang said.

A flashback of Upa's blast from the tournament appeared. "Yeah, I remember the blast." I said, as we ran past Qi sleeping on the bench.

"What's he doing?" Rock asked.

"Qi? Who knows, his probably pretending to be sick." Liang said.

"Wow, he's trash." Rock said.

"Yes, he is trash." Liang said.

"I've got ears you know." Qi said.

"You three are slowing down." I look over my shoulder to Upa floating behind us. It startled Rock a bit.

"Stop using qigong, we're suppose to be running." Liang said.

"Samon and I are going to have a match this afternoon. I'm not wasting my strength on such a meaningless task." Upa said.

We all stop running. "What?! He suppose to fight me!" Liang asked.

I cover my ears for the loud shouting.

"Perhaps, he realized what a waste of time that would be." Upa said.

Liang pushed Rock to the side. "Silence!".

"Hey, don't put us in the middle of it!" Rock said.

"Uh, Tb/n, you good?" Liang asked.

Rock looks at me, before I uncover my ears. "Yeah, you guys can't yell around him.".

My throat started getting dry. "I'm getting some water." I walked away from the three like nothing happen. I walked over to a bench where my water bottle is and sat down to rest my legs for a bit. I take a few sips of water, and noticed Liang, Rock, and Upa coming towards my direction.

"So what gives, your supervisor can't be that strong." Rock said.

"I assure you, he is." Liang said.

"He didn't put a scratch on Hajime and Tb/n fought him without problems during the new year's tournament. Judging from that fight, he's a real push over." Rock said.

"If that's the case then why don't you fight him. Winning against me takes little to no effort on his part, go." Liang said.

"Oh boy," I said, before Rock walked towards Samon's direction. I look at Liang and Upa. "Are you two sure about this? You guys know how Rock can be.".

Liang looks at me. "Yeah, but it'll be interesting." Liang said.

I sighed and set my water bottle down then got up from the bench.

Rock's pov;
"You're the supervisor here, right?" I asked, as I stopped in front of the Samon guy. "Why don't we have a match?".

"And why would we do that?" He asked.

"I want to test you out, see how strong you are." I said.

"Oh, Is that so? Too bad, I'm suppose to fight number 58 today." He said.

"I'm willing to let him take my place this once." Upa said behind me.

"He only knows you in terms of your loss to building 13 supervisor and number 07 in the tournament." Liang also said behind me. Samon looked at me shocked then looked mad.

"Is that what he said? Sounds to me, like 69 has a big mouth and a lot to learn." Samon said.

"Kay? So are you gonna put me in my place or are you all talk?" I asked. Samon growled annoyed. "I've tried to kick Hajime and Tb/n's butt a few times myself. Never could take them down. Still though, I'm pretty confident in my strength.".

"Hearing that gorilla and brat's name out loud is enough to piss me off. But it's no surprise that Hajime defeat an inmate with ease." Samon said.

"This guy really hates, Hajime and Tb/n. I wonder when that started?" I thought to myself.

"Very well.. Since you're insisting let me see what building 13 has to offer." I smirked at his agreement to fight me. "Give me, everything. You better not waste my time.".

Y/n's pov;
"Now, this could be an entertaining fight." Liang said.

"It might be, let's see." Upa said.

"I'm just glad it's not me this time, that's not fighting." I said.

Samon and Rock walk to the middle of the field, I leaned against a beam beside Liang with my arms crossed. Samon held up one finger.

"What's with the finger?" Rock asked.

"This is just our first match, I only intend to gauge your physical ability. A finger's all I need for that. Come at me with everything you got.".

"Fine, it'll be my pleasure, man." Rock said.

"Good luck, Rock." I said, before I yawned. "My afternoon nap is almost here, so make it quick will ya, Rock.".

Rock ran at Samon, and tried to punch him. But Samon dodges to the side. Rock kept trying to hit Samon, but Samon kept dodging.

Rock growled In frustration. "Stop moving!" Rock kept throwing punches left and right, but Samon dodges every punch. Rock trips and his back was facing Samon for a second, and when Rock turned back around. Samon flicks him on the forehead hard, and Rock falls on his back.

"Then down he goes." Upa said

"That didn't take long." Liang said.

"I just don't know, if I should feel sorry or frustrated for Rock." I said.

"That was underwhelming, try again when you've improved." Samon said.

"He just knocked me to the ground with one damn finger." Rock said.

"Don't get offended just because I had my eyes closed, I didn't handicap myself just to insult you. There's more than one way to engage an opponent." Samon said.

"If you're handing out life lessons, I'm missing the point!" Rock gets up and ran at Samon. Rock tried to punch Samon again, but Samon dodges and pokes Rock in the side, making Rock laugh. Rock got annoyed and went at Samon.

I sighed. "Good grief,".

"Is it me or does it seem like he's just throwing his fist. He looks pathetic out there " Upa said.

"I thought, he was finally able to control that rage. I suppose, he still loses himself to his anger." Liang said.

"It's Rock, what do we expect?" I asked.

"Come here!" Rock said, before Samon flicks him on the forehead.

"He might not be getting enough calcium." I hear Qi say.

I look at Qi sitting up on the bench. "As much as Rock eats, I doubt it." I said.

"Asshole!" Rock shouted, while swinging more punches but still couldn't get a hit on Samon. "Why can't I get to him?".

Samon uses one finger to hit his pressure points, Rock falls to the ground, as Samon stood over him and puts his finger in Rock's face.

"You've got some decent instincts, but once you lose that temper, you start making dumb mistakes. When you lose focus, you underestimate your enemy. Stop relying on your size, it only takes one finger to rip through your eyes and throat. Do you get that? If you want to be strong, you have to fight with mind and body. Using brute force won't save you, every time. Take your fights more seriously, you little shit! And that's your lesson for the day, any questions?" Samon asked.

"No, I think, I'm glad." Rock said.

"Alright," Samon said, before walking away.

"You're strong crazy to think, you're that tough and yet Hajime and Tb/n still smacked your monkey ass down." Rock said

I snort. Samon went back to Rock and grabbed him by his tank top straps.

"Damn you! Didn't I say those names pisses me off, that fight at the tournament, doesn't count!" Samon shouted.

"I thought, we weren't supposed to lose our tempers!" Rock said.

Liang looks at me. "You know, I really want to see you and Samon fight like you guys did at the tournament.".

"If he wants too, that is." I said.

"He talks about you." Upa said.

I look at Upa. "Oh really?".

Qi got beside me and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Him and the guards plus the warden really want to see what you're capable of." Qi said.

I look at him. "No longer sick? Great, you can join the training.".

"Well actually my stomach is still hurting." Qi said.

"Bull shit!" I said, before I noticed Samon walking away. "So have you guys seen what Samon can do?".

"I've seen what Samon can do, so it's clear enough that he didn't go all out at the new year's tournament. Considering his rivalry with Hajime, I have to wonder, what it was that held him back." Upa said.

"When I fought Samon in the tournament, I could see something in his eyes. His holding onto something in the past that he can't move on from." I said, before I walk over to the bench where my water bottle is and sat down. I yawned, and Rock came over then sat down next to me. In the corner of my eye, Yamato and Tsukumo walked towards us. "Hey Yamato, Tsukumo.".

"Greetings, number 07, 69." Yamato said, before sitting down with us as Tsukumo went to train with Liang.

"Man, I sure could go for some grub." Rock said.

"I need a nap." I said.

"I'd say that you've earned a hearty meal and rest." Yamato said.

"I was wondering if they could hook us up with some authentic Chinese cuisine, it might be the only way my body will forgive me." Rock said.

"Apologies the supervisor instructed me to get back on time today " Yamato said.

"Excuse me," We turn our heads to a guy standing there. He looks new. "You three have quite a long trip back to building 13 don't you? Would you like a cup of tea for the road?".

I don't like the feeling, I'm getting from him.

"Snacks too, right?" Rock asked.

"Certainly," The guy said.

"What the heck, we can't refuse a gesture of friendship." Yamato said.

"Oh yeah, that'd be rude " Rock said.

"You guys go ahead, I'll stay." I said.

"Not a tea, guy?" Rock asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Well okay, after we finish we'll come get you." Yamato said, before him and Rock got up and followed the new guy.

Hajime's pov;

Seitarou walks over to my desk and sets a mug of tea down. "Here you go.".

I took a sip of my tea, and flipped a paper. "Where's Yamato.".

"Still at building five, I think. He should be back soon though." Seitarou said.

I check my watch. "He's running even later than he usually does, what's the deal?".

"Hey, uh supervisor." He said.

"Huh?".

"Doesn't something seem off about number 15?" He asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know, he's been acting kind of odd lately.  I don't think, he's sick or anything. But he seems kind of dispirited like somethings weighing him down. Ever since he tried to escape by himself, he's been trying to act normal. But he isn't the best actor." He said.

I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes for a moment. "He'll be fine,".

The door to the office opens and Yamato walks in.

"Oh deputy supervisor." Seitarou said.

"Why are you late?" I asked.

"Did number 07, 69, and 99 give you any trouble?" Seitarou asked.

Yamato didn't answer. He looked at Seitarou and went towards him ready to punch him.

"What are you doing?!" Seitarou asked in a panic.

I quickly got up from my seat and went around my desk fast enough to grab Yamato's fist before he could hit Seitarou.

"The hell are you doing? Stand down." I ordered. Yamato wasn't standing down, and I was giving him a death glare.

"Calm down, stop this! There's no reason to fight." Seitarou said.

Yamato pulls back and he tries to punch me but I dodged it and punched him in the cheek. Yamato flew across the room and crashed into the coffee table.

"Damn, this is bad. I just organized those papers." I said.

"How can you think about paperwork, right now?! The deputy supervisor could be seriously hurt!" He said.

"Yamato's tough, don't worry about him." I said.

"How can I not? He's unconscious." He said, before he grabbed the first aid and went over to Yamato. "Deputy supervisor, hey can you hear me.".

"I didn't start it, why am I getting yelled at? While he gets tender care." I thought, before I noticed something. "It's perplexing, I wonder.. Hey Seitarou.".

"Yes?" He asked.

"Be careful, Yamato might-" Yamato shot up, and punch Seitarou hard. Seitarou crashed into the wall before hitting the floor unconscious.

Yamato stood up to his feet, and stared at me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

I'm sorry for the late update, work has been kicking my ass so bad and I've been too exhausted to write.

Thoughts so far?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 820 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
8.6K 364 19
Y/n L/n a famous American singer and actor who became famous at the age of seventeen years old and is now twenty five years old. She has the hearts...
84.7K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
153K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?