Dice 2 [h.s.]

Galing kay tpwk_pleaseeee

"Did goodbye mean letting go and did letting go mean forever?" -perry - THIS BOOK CONTAINS TRIGGER WORTH SUBJ... Higit pa

introduction
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

IV

44 2 0
Galing kay tpwk_pleaseeee

"Will we ever learn? We've been here before." -Harry Styles

-

There was not a single time of year there wasn't an event or an auction being held. An event where we're needed to steal something, hurt someone, or kidnap an individual. And tonight, there was no difference.

As soon as our plane landed, Xavier sent us over a mission. One of his dad's old friends was holding a networking gala. One we needed to attend. Something about stealing some jewelry and kidnapping someone. I was too dazed in my book.

Before we could spend one moment in Harry's house, a car picked us up to get ready for the event. The guys were ushered straight off of their plane and to the same apartment we were brought to.

It was a formal gala, one with fancy suits and floor length dresses. I was put in a black velvet dress that hugged my body. It stopped at the floor, the heels they gave me giving it an inch off the ground. My makeup was retouched and my hair was put into tight curls.

All of the guys were put into matching black suits, the only difference being the lack of tie or not. Harry, of course, was sporting a no tie look and several buttons undone. The rest of them all had ties of various colors.

Standing beside me was everyone as we stared at the building. I sighed, glancing side to side at everyone wearing the same boring expression. We all knew what we needed to do, some having more work than others.

"Ready?" Harry asked, staring down the line of us.

"Sure." Louis shrugged, beginning to walk. All of us followed behind, Niall staying beside me.

"Wanna sneak a drink?" Niall asked, leaning beside my ear as we walked into the building.

It was, as per usual, an all white room. A fancy glass chandelier, items against walls, and an orchestra. Nothing out of the ordinary for events like these. I've gotten extremely bored of these, especially as we're in the process of holding our own.

"Please." I answered Niall as he dragged me to the bar with him, excluding ourselves from the group.

Niall and I sat down at the bar, facing the same crowd of people we've seen for the past two years. All of the men are with way too young of women and have way too many frown lines for their age.

"Here." Niall handed me a drink he had ordered.

"Thank you." I smiled and shot the drink down.

"I'm sorry you always have to pretend fuck old men on these missions." Niall sighed and handed me another drink, watching me down that one too.

"I'm used to it." I shrugged.

"Well, you shouldn't be." Niall said sternly.

"It's fine, Ni. Trust me, it gets fun sometimes. If you watch Harry whenever I'm touching them, his face is tense and turning red like a tomato. It's hilarious." I giggled to myself at the thought.

"That sounds pretty funny." Niall laughed.

"Wanna make it up to me?" I smiled, hopping off of the stool.

"Oh god." Niall groaned.

"Dance with me." I held my hand out for him to take.

"Kennedy." He warned.

"Come on, Harry won't dance with me. Please, dance with me." I crunched my hand.

"Only because you saved my life." Niall took my hand and allowed me to lead him to the dance floor.

"Keep telling yourself that." I laughed.

Niall and I walked out onto the dance floor, surrounding ourselves with several other couples. I placed my arms on his shoulders, linking my hands together behind his neck. Niall hesitantly placed his hands on my hips and relaxed as we began to sway to the music.

"Niall, you look like you're at an eighth grade dance." I chuckled, looking down at the gap Niall had created.

I pulled myself closer so our bodies were extremely close. This was not weird for me. He is one of my closest friends, my best friend even. I would want him to dance with me at any event because I love him so platonically.

"Harry is going to kill me if he sees us this close. He's very protective if you haven't noticed." Niall began to glance around the room.

"Tell me if he says anything, and he gets nothing from me for a month." I whispered into Niall's ear as I locked eyes with Harry across the room.

Stop it. I mouthed as Harry tensed.

He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"He'd die." Niall gasped sarcastically.

"You'd be surprised." I rolled my eyes, remembering the previously spent month without sex.

The music began to slow down and our sway slowed as well. I moved our hands to link beside us. I kept my hand on his shoulder and his on my hip. Niall was relaxing as we continued to dance.

"I love to dance like this. I remember my dad would swing me around the living room, pretending as if I was leading the whole dance." I smiled at my happy memory.

I was done being mad at my parents. I made peace with the fact that they were gone and had not left the most dignifying legacy. But they were my parents, who raised me and brought me into this world. And I loved them, no matter how much they killed.

"Hated my old man. However, I never knew my mother. The only woman I even considered one was Harry's. Samantha would have loved you." Niall said beside my ear, forcing a frown on my face.

"Many people have told me that. She must have been a lovely person." I forced a smile.

Niall just nodded, unable to answer me as we continued to dance. I decided not to force anything out of him, especially since I understand now how hard it can be to talk about your parents when they're not a phone call away.

"Thank you for dancing with me." I whispered beside his ear as the music stopped. We separated and walked off the dance floor.

"I know grumpy wouldn't think of it." Niall laughed as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I looked across the room and made eye contact with Harry. His face was stern, in his usual jealous stance. I sighed, both of us knowing what I had to do soon. I nodded and turned towards Niall.

"I'll get him to dance one day." I grinned.

"If you say so." Niall shrugged then walked off to do his part of the mission.

I finished off the night with a kiss on my shoulder from a man pushing sixty who smuggled fifty pounds of drugs into America. The guys were able to kidnap him and drag him to their destination, leaving me alone in the gala.

I got into a car and was taken home for the night. Quickly getting out of the car, I rushed to the front door, eager to go to sleep and wash the ancient kiss off of my skin. I unlocked the door and locked it behind me. I collapsed my body against the door and sighed.

The house, Harry's house, was dark and exactly how we left it. Everything pure white, modern, and sleek. Harry refuses to change a single thing about this house to preserve his mothers memory.

I grabbed my suitcase which sat perfectly at a 45 degree angle facing the front door. I took it by its handle and lugged it up the stairs with me to the bedroom. I laid the case on the floor and unzippered it, beginning to put all my clothes away.

I watched the clock as every hour passed and Harry still wasn't home. I knew where he probably was, but I couldn't help but be worried. Worried that he lied to me and he still wants/needs to find Natalie.

She was my best friend and for some reason he can't shake her, shake what they had. These past few days without her in our lives have been amazing. But I can't live in this dream. I know he still wants to find her. And I know it's killing him.

But he promised...

I fell onto the bed, my thoughts getting the best of me. I couldn't budge on how I felt. It was me or her, and I think he chose me. It seems like he did. But a huge part of me doesn't believe it.

Sitting up in bed, I decided I couldn't keep thinking about this. I got up and tore off all my items from the gala, leaving a trail towards the bathroom. I stepped out of my dress and shoes last before climbing into the shower.

I washed myself clean of all the kisses and fancy party pleasantries. Scrubbing my skin and hair of its filth from the day. When I was done, I put on a pair of black silk matching pajamas and fixed my skin and hair.

It was nearly four in the morning now, and Harry still wasn't home. I couldn't wait around for him forever. I needed to have some trust in him. After all, all he does is put his trust in me.

I took one of my melatonin pills and climbed into bed in my dark room. Before the pills could set in, I was out like a light.

Harry's POV

"Please tell me you've got something." I began to bounce my leg, looking back and forth in all directions.

"Spotting in California." The man shoved a folder into my hands.

I quickly opened the folder, relaxing when camera footage photos of blondes similar to Natalie entered my view. I bit down on my lip, flipping through the folder with anxiety and excitement.

"Thanks Man." I slid him five hundred dollars and spun around to my car.

I slammed the door shut behind me and went through the folder, looking at the blonde's photos, trying to see if it could possibly be Natalie. I knew we were getting closer, I couldn't give up now.

Kennedy doesn't understand. She's my sister. The only one I have left to hang onto my parents. I can look at her and be reminded of my mother and I need it. I crave it. Jake has been helping me out with finding her here in Nevada.

I glanced at the time, hoping Kennedy was asleep by the time I got home. I needed to sneak into my office and use the photos on my facial analyzer to see if it's a match. If she walked in, I'd be toast.

I want to do what Kennedy wants, but I need to see Natalie again. 

I want to see my mom again.

-

a/n: oh Harry, what are we going to do with you?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

126K 3.1K 91
Okay, so I love glee! It's one of my favorite tv shows. It's old and not on anymore, but I found so many memes! Hope you enjoy! All rights go to the...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.9K 821 27
Оригинал: https://ficbook.net/readfic/2291831 - Я продолжаю вспоминать всякие мелочи. Например, я раньше ненавидел морковь, почему-то. "Луи попал в а...
327K 10.1K 69
1988. Self discovery wasn't something that came easy to Mabel, in fact, she'd refused to deal with the matter since decisions seemed to always be ma...