I Know Places (Taylor Swift)

By lexidaylight

All started in 2014 at the party hosted by the famous singer Taylor Swift that was celebrating the release of... More

one
Two
three
Four
five
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
Twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
Sixteen
seventeen
Getaway Car

Six

328 10 0
By lexidaylight

Another week went by, now being Friday again. Elizabath was sitting in Taylor's car with the blonde next to her holding her hand. They were going to the airport where Taylor's jet was waiting for them. Elizabeth couldn't lie to herself. She felt like she was dying. She was so exited to meet her girlfriend's family for the first time.

Some how, Taylor didn't tell them that she was coming home with someone. She only called her mother on Tuesday telling her that she was going to visit. When Andrea heard her, she immediately told her daughter that she was going to make a big dinner for them making Taylor happy because she wanted to make a good impression to her new girl.

"Oh come on, please, calm down, love. Everything is gonna be fine. They'll adore you trust me" The blonde turned to Elizabeth, taking her hand out from Elizabeth's hand putting around her shoulders giving the brunette a hug from the side putting her head above hers.

"I know but still... I am scared. What if they will not be okay with it?" Elizabeth told her. Truly she was scared, she never took them as homophobics but you can never know.

"They'll be fine. I know them very well." Taylor assured the scared girl next to her. During the week, the press started to calm down about the photos. Taylor was spotted for a few times in New York but nothing more.

For Elizabeth, except for Monday, it was a really good week. She and Charles seemed to became friends. He was very polite and never disturbed her privately. Also, she found out about him that he had a boyfriend too. She chatted with him for like two times when he called Charles and the two students were hanging out in the library studying.

His name is John. To be honest when Elizabeth told Taylor his name they both cringed remembering that, one of the singer's exes is named like that but what Taylor said "Not all Johns are the same" Actually she hoped not.

"I believe you." Elizabeth smiled at the blonde hopping that she believed her even if she still wasn't sure. "You better!" Taylor warned her trying to give her a cold look hoping that she will make Elizabeth belive her, but when she saw her girlfriend's face her face softened immediately.

Taylor was so soft when it came to Elizabeth. She adored every thing of her.

"Ms. Swift, we are here." George told to his boss while turning off the car and getting out to open the door for the two women. Luckily they didn't saw any paparazzi, so when Taylor got out off the car first she leaned her hand for Elizabeth to take it.

"Thanks but you didn't had to do it."

"Oh shush you." Taylor said with a small giggle. She still held her hand while getting into the jet.

The flight to there wasn't very long wich was fine for them to not get bored. They got in and Elizabeth put her purse on a small couch sitting down, Taylor went to the team letting them know that she came and then she goes to Elizabeth sitting next to her puting her arm around her.

They were very clingy but for now none of them disliked it. Maybe because they haven't seen each other in almost two weeks and for sure they missed each other.

For them was something new to have so much affection in only one week since they got together. But if we look back a little it now, it was the first time they met since they made their relationship official to them.

After the question and Elizabeth's response Taylor immediately called Tree telling her what happened. Of course she was happy for them but still scared for what was going to happen in the singer's reputation when people will find out that the 'rumours' and the photos were real.

Then, she announced to her family group chat that contained Andrea, Scott and of course her little brother Austin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swift family😺

Well I have to tell you something

Mom⭐️:
I hope it's something good

Lil brother🐒:
Mom... Im scared

Oh shut up Austin‼️‼️

Lil brother🐒:
🤬

Okay so from what I see dad it's just leaving us on seen so...
Me and Elizabeth are finally together😄😄😄😄

Mom⭐️:
Why did you decided to tell us something like this through a message??

🤷🏼‍♀️

Lil brother🐒:
What no way!!!!! When can we meet her???
Wait... The rumours are real?? And the photos were not photoshopped or something right?😮😮

Dad👨🏻‍🦳:
Interesting... Hm Andrea I told you they we'll end up together.

Oh my God🤦🏼‍♀️😅
And yes Austin they are real. And the photos are not photoshopped 🤠

Lil brother🐒:
My sister is gay😮😮😮😮

Bi actually, search it up! Now I have to leave love you all❤️❤️

Mom⭐️:
We love you too!❤️

Lil brother🐒:
Me too byeee

Dad👨🏻‍🦳:
❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She tried to play it cool when she saw her family's reaction but she was so confused and happy and she realised how luky she is to be in such a supportive family.

Well, for the other girl the things weren't that pink. She hadn't told the news to no one in her family. She knew them too well and knew that they wouldn't be that supportive like Taylor's family.

This week she tried to call her mom once to maybe try to tell her but she didn't respond and didn't even called back so she gave up on trying to tell them about her new relationship.

She knows that they found out about the photos especially her little brother Theodore. And maybe they were mad at her.

"What's on your mind?" Taylor asked, being a little worried about her girlfriend who remained quiet at looking at the floor not moving her eyes from there.

"Nothing." She said while sighing. Taylor didn't belived her and hugged her kissing her head slowly. "Liz I don't know if I have told you that but you can tell me everything. I don't want you to close inside you your feelings and thoughts." She assured the brunette.

"I tried to call my mom this week trying to tell her about us but she didn't respond. Okay I understand she couldn't answer at the moment but after she finished her work she could call me. What if it was something bad and I needed her?" Elizabeth finally broke the silence letting everything out of her. Taylor pulled her in now the brunette sitting in her lap, the singer reminded silent listening to her girlfriend's problems.

"For sure they saw the new and they are mad at me. Oh fuck I literally can see their reaction when they saw us together. I don't understand why they need to be like that! They always preferred all of their kids but me. Oh and my brother too. But since he got married and got kids he literally turned into dad."

She had now tears in her eyes but didn't let them fall down her face. It was the first time when she finally got to express her feelings all at once.

"Shh it's okay!" Taylor hugged her once again, the brunette's face was buried in Taylor's chest finally letting the tears slowly falling down. The blonde put her head above her girlfriend's and kissed it for 3 times, the letting her cheek laying on the top of Elizabeth's head.

"Shit it's the first time I had the courage to talk about it." Even if it wasn't everything she had in her heart Elizabeth felt a little more relaxed.

"Everytime you need to talk to someone I am here Liz." Taylor whispered rubbing her hands against Elizabeth's back.

"I can call her for you!" The blonde was shocked at herself. She didn't knew where that came from. "Actually that's a good ideea but let's hope that she will not hung up in front of you nose." Elizabeth said still with her face on Taylor's chest. It was a good ideea she thought but still not knowing how her mother will react.

"We can call her tonight after dinner." the blonde said.

"Mhm."

During the flight, eventually they got asleep next to each other. The movement of the plane landing woke Elizabeth up. She looked at her waist and saw her girlfriend's hand on her, she smiled and then slowly turned around facing the singer.

She began kissing her face slowly while whispering. "Tay... Wake up babe we are landing." Between words she laid a kiss on the sleeping girl that slowly began to wake up.

Taylor groaned and finally opened her blue eyes meeting with Elizabeth's brown ones. "Hi." She said sweetly, her palms on Elizabeth's cheeks and leaned her head until they lips touched.

The kiss was slow, their tongues touched exploring each other mouths. Eventually Elizabeth pulled away when she heard foot steps coming from the other room.

"Ms. Swift we are here." George said softly.

"Come on Liz." Taylor said exited while taking the brunette's hand and getting out of the plane. It wasn't very late, almost 3pm. They got there really fast.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do I look good?" Elizabeth asked her girlfriend all nervous while sitting at the front door outside. "Yes you are so beautiful Liz. Please now let me knock at the door." Taylor said chuckling and finally knocking at the door.

"Don't forget to do what I've told you in the car." The blonde said to the other girl. She simply nodded. The door finally opened and behind it appeared a blonde woman looking much like Taylor.

"Surprise!" The two girls screamed with their hand in the air scaring the poor woman. She was so haply to she her daughter finally home and of course her new partner.

"Oh my God! You scared me! But hello." Andrea said with a small smile. She leaned and Hugged her daughter then she broke the hug and immediately pulled Elizabeth into a one too.

"Good evening Mrs. Swift. My name is Elizabeth." Elizabeth said politely with a big smile on her face.

"Hi. Don't call me 'Mrs. Swift', my name is Andrea." She warned her but with a big smile on her face while she pulled her again into a short hug.

"Now come on inside. Scott and Austin will freak out when they will see you BOTH here." Andrea said while moving from the doorway for the girls to get in while George of course was entering too to let their suitcases.

Taylor took Elizabeth's hand while following her mother through the hallway getting into the living room when she saw her father and brother sitting on the couch while watching something on tv.

"She's here!" Andrea exclaimed. Both men turned their heads expecting to only see the blonde but saw the brunette girl next to her.

"Oh... We are having guests. Hello dear I am Scott." Her father came to them taking Elizabeth hand while shaking it. "Good evening Mr. Swift! I am Elizabeth. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said shaking his hand too.

"Call me Scott only." He finally let go of her hand and turning finally to her daughter.

"Well hello I am Austin." The boy said while shaking her hand too. "Elizabeth." She smiled.

"You didn't tell nothing about that you weren't coming alone." Her mother said while they all were walking towards the couches.

"Surprise!" Taylor said once again while laughing. They all laughed at her.

"I am so happy that I finally get to meet you dear. Taylor told me so many things about you." Andrea said. She was so, so happy that she has her family reunited once again.

"I am glad that you are happy with me being here and that Tay had told you about me." Elizabeth said smiling and turning her head to her girlfriend who was sitting next to her, seeing the blonde staring to catch a little blush on her cheeks.

"Are you hungry?" Scott asked them. It was only 3:40pm but they could have a short launch until tonight for dinner.

Taylor looked at her girlfriend who nodded a little. She knew that Elizabeth will not respond because she was shy. "Yes we are hungry a little." She finally spoke while looking at her father.

"Good because I am starving." Scott said getting up. All of them laughed at him and got up too follow the man into the kitchen.

They got at the table sitting down. Andrea started to take some if the food out and put in on the table. "Let me help you Andrea." Elizabeth said while getting up going towards the blonde.

"No no go back to the table. You just came in the house." Andrea said while shoving the girl back to the table. "I don't mind helping." Elizabeth explained.

Taylor looked at her girlfriend who sat at the table kinda sad because she didn't help Andrea and her to put the food on.

"Don't be sad you cand help me when we do the turkey for tonight." Andrea said finally she and Taylor sitting down at the table.

"Yes." She responded simply.

"Elizabeth dear tell us about yourself, your family." Scott said while before taking a bite from his food. Immediately Taylor put her had above Elizabeth's and looked at her dad with a look on her face.

Scott immediately understood his daughter's face and apologised. "Oh don't apologise I will tell you. Well I am studying at Harvard. I'm in my first year. Originally I am from UK. Well I come from a big family. We are five siblings." She said.  When they heard how many siblings she had they were shocked but she continued.

"My mother is the one that inspired me to go to medical school. She is a neurosurgeon. My father is a math teacher. He has some years and then he can retire. I have two older brothers and one older sister. Well Hary and Luke are both engineers and each other have two kids. Luke as twins actually, a girl and a boy. My older sister Rebecca doesn't work but her husbands does. She has a two years old boy. Then is me and of course my little brother who is still in high school in his last year."

She finally finished telling them about her family. "Wow I always wanted a big family." Austin was the one to spoke. The rest of them started to smile and continued to eat their food.

They had so much fun while eating. The all started to talk and to tell stories. Now, the three women sat in the kitchen while preparing the meat for dinner.

The men where watching tv. They could hear them screaming at the tv. Tonight was a race night in Formula 1 in Brasil. Sadly for them it was last but one race if the year.

"They are big fans of F1. You'll get used to them." Taylor said to her girlfriend making sure that doesn't get scared when she hears the scream at the tv. "Yes she's right." Andrea said while putting some condiments on the turkey.

Elizabeth and Taylor were cutting vegetables. "I know how is it. I am a fan of it too. I used to watch it with my family. I remember when mom came home from work and she would find us all screaming and sometimes crying when it was week race."

They all laughed until they heard another scream from the living room. This was Austin's. "But Austin came alone?" Taylor asked her mother.

"Well yes he told me that they had a fight again." Andrea said and looked at Elizabeth who was kinda confused but stayed quiet not questioning about.

"Him and his girlfriend." Andrea explained to the brunette. "Oh okay." Elizabeth nodded and continued to cut the carrots.

Not after much time they finished with the turkey and the older woman put it into the oven turning it on and setting the timer for it.

They all three went to the two men that were finally quiet but because it was a break. "Who is leading?" Elizabeth asked them while sitting between Austin and Taylor. "Hamilton" The young boy said.

"Uhh I like that." She said with a smirk on her face. Taylor's head immediately turned to her giving her an ugly stare. Elizabeth saw her girlfriend's reaction and started laughing and put her arms around her hugging her.

"Don't be jealous Tay... It's not I'll get together with him or something." She still laughed.

"Well you are dating Taylor Swift. There are chances for you to meet him" Austin said. Taylor puched him in the arm making the boy groan. "Are you crazy? That hurt so bad."

He yelled while rubbing his bicep. "Shut the fuck up Austin!" Taylor scream at her but then starting to laugh when she saw what face the boy made.

"Shhh it's starting again." Scott told them while getting again focused on the TV.

"Ahh just surpasse him!" Scott scream while getting up and going to the TV.  Hamilton was still leading while Rosberg was trying to get P1.

"They are in the same team!" Taylor told her dad.

"I don't care!" Scott yelled at her and then turned his attention back to the screen scream once and twice.

Finally the race was over and happily for Scott, Nico Rosberg got P1. Hamilton P2 and Felipe Massa P3.

They where now sitting at the table eating. Now they were having drinks too.  They were drinking sone wine that Austin had brought when he came yesterday.

They had so much fun at the dinner,  finally after years Elizabeth felt comfortable to have dinner with someone.

After dinner they moved back into the living room. Now, Taylor had in her hand a guitar. She and Austin had a 'fight' during dinner that the singer can't sing at the guitar with her eyes closed.

For Taylor seemed a stupid challenge but the fact that she was now drunk she couldn't get all the chords right but still tried to prove her brother wrong.

"Hmm what should I play?" She asked. "Let me choose it. And because you need to sing it with your eyes closed I'll choose a song from you. Stay stay stay." Austin said.

"Fuck you!" The blonde mouthed to her brother and all of them laughed. Elizabeth got her phone out and started recording the moment.

Taylor closed her eyes and started singing it really good and Austin could hear her sister laugh when she finished the song.

"You are so stupid you know that. I sing my songs without looking at the chords." Taylor scream while jumping up and down and laughing at her brother.

Elizabeth finished the video and closed back the phone. She thought that it was a dumb challenge but she didn't say a word to them. She loved seeing Taylor having fun.

Austin rolled his eyes and got up. "It's late. I am going to sleep." He said clearly mad about losing but still he was the one who started it.

"don't cry lil brother." Taylor said pretending to cry.

"Oh my... Taylor you'll start again a fight stop!" He mother said.

"Good night everyone!" Austin said now with a smile on his face when his mother took his part.

Taylor simply showed him her middle finger and said good night to him.

"We should go to sleep to it's late." Elizabeth said while getting up. "Yes let's go." Taylor got up too and went to take her girlfriend's hand.

"Good night guys." They both said while going into Taylor's room.

"Do you still want me to call your mother?" Taylor asked her girlfriend while taking off her t-shirt to change into her pyjamas. "No. We are to drunk for it." She simply said.

When the blonde was about to take her shirt on her Elizabeth spoke from the bed while looking at her. "Don't take it on you." She only said and began to take her shirt down revealing her black bra.

"They are gonna hear us." Taylor said gulping. She was scared for her family to hear them having sex tonight.

"Austin is too drunk and I am sure that he is asleep and your parents room is more afar from yours." Elizabeth said. She got up from the bed and went to lock the door. Then she went to Taylor and sat in front of her.

She looked at her chest that naked and then looked into her girlfriend's eyes. "Let me make you feel good tonight baby." She said and leaned to the woman's tits.

Her mouth went on the taller girl nipple sucking it a little. Taylor let out a small moan. They slowly moved towards the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And you know what happened from there;)))

I love how they are treating Elizabeth already. And I am exited for when Elizabeth's family will show up. But we'll have some drama too😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Oh my when I told you that I will post another chapter after i get 100 reads i thought that it will take some days but it literally took less that 24 hours. Thank you so muchhhh!!!!

Maybe next chapter at 200 reads but for sure I'll try to finish it in like 2 days. I could write it faster if i didn't had school😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.5K 12
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
79.6K 1.8K 73
I'M NOT CONTINUING TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC ANYMORE!!!! Linn Grace, an unknown singer-songwriter crashes at her schoolfriend Blake Lively's house while...
96.3K 3.6K 43
"All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me?" Avery Bexley has a pretty casual life compared to other actors in the acting industry. s...
26.7K 746 22
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...