head over heels | shayne topp...

By lolsadiesink_

a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this... More

head over heels
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
ACT TWO
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
extra! mother's day special

epilogue

536 24 29
By lolsadiesink_

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

EPILOGUE
TWO YEARS LATER

°°°

BROOKLYN wiped a tear from her cheek as she looked in the mirror. a delicate white dress that looked like it was made for her hugged her body.

"don't start crying now." her mom ellie said as she became visible in the mirror. "your makeup will be ruined before you even make it to the isle." she smiled.

brooklyn laughed. "i don't think anyone would be surprised."

ellie placed her head on her daughter's shoulder. "you look so beautiful."

"so very beautiful." amanda added from behind them.

brooklyn and ellie chuckled. "thank you guys." brooklyn said.

"almost ready for you out there!" courtney said as they rushed through the door.

"how's shayne?" brooklyn asked.

courtney smiled. "he's never been so excited in his life."

"i think i should be getting out there." amanda said. "i have a wedding to officiate."

"hey, before you go." brooklyn stopped her from leaving the room. "thank you so much." brooklyn smiled.

"of course, brookie." amanda said.

"i need you to know how grateful i am for you." brooklyn pulled amanda into a hug. "you forced me to get to know my future husband all because you a had feeling we'd hit it off. i have no idea how you knew but i think about it everyday. i love you so much, amanda."

amanda wiped her eyes as she pulled away from the hug after a few seconds. "i love you so much, too. i'm so happy for you and i'm so grateful you asked me to officiate your wedding. i've never had such an honor."

brooklyn put her hands on amanda's shoulders. "alright, go wait for my awesome enterance and tell shayne i love him."

amanda smiled. "will do."

amanda left the room, giddily making her way into the part of the venue where all the guests were seated and shayne was standing with his groomsmen.

spencer, his brothers, and damien stood in line next to him making conversation as they waited for the wedding to start. amanda smiled at the boys and patted shayne on the shoulder.

"brooklyn says 'i love you.'" she told him. shayne smiled. "she looks breathtaking, by the way."

"she always does." shayne said. amanda grinned and stood in her place.

light music began to be played by a pianist and the guests started to stand up. the bridesmaids made their way one by one starting with brooklyn's sister madeline. next was courtney, followed by shelby young.

then, the flower girls came out. following shayne's nieces was angela, acting as another flower girl. when asked to be apart of brooklyn's bridal party the idea of angela being a flower girl was suggested and brooklyn knew it was a must.

once the flower girls made it to the end of the isle, angela joined the bridal party line up and waited for the big moment. the music changed slightly, signaling that the bride was about to make her big enterance. 

shayne could feel tears welling up in his eyes as brooklyn became visible. she was waking down the isle with her mother, ellie, making eye contact with shayne. she could tell that he was tearing up, which made the possibility of her eyes being dry before she made it to the end of the isle vanish. 

"you cleaned up nice." ellie joked as she gave shayne a hug. 

shayne laughed. "thank you." 

ellie quickly rubbed his arm and then sat down in the front row of seats. shayne grabbed brooklyn's hand and smiled. 

brooklyn grinned. "let's do this."

"hello everybody and thank you for joining us to celebrate brooklyn and shayne." amanda began once the guests sat down. "i can't even begin to express how honored i am to be up here, marrying two of the best people i know." 

brooklyn and shayne both smiled at amanda and she continued. "watching these two fall in love over the past two years has been such an amazing experience and i know this next chapter will be even better which is why i will jump right in to getting them married." 

brooklyn lightly laughed as she looked into shayne's eyes. excitement and love was written all over his face as amanda began to speak again. 

"do you, brooklyn, take shayne to be your lawfully wedded husband? to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?" 

brooklyn smiled. "i do." 

amanda smiled, trying to contain her excitement. "and, do you, shayne, take brooklyn to be your lawfully wedded wife? to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer, for as long as you both shall live?" 

"i do." shayne grinned. 

amanda turned and damien handed her the rings. she placed shayne's ring in brooklyn's hand and brooklyn's ring in shayne's hand. 

"now you may exchange your vows." she said. 

courtney handed brooklyn a folded piece of paper and she took a deep breath. "shayne, when i met you for the first time, it was in passing. i was picking amanda up from work so we could go out for dinner and you were walking to your car as i was walking in. we said hi and went the opposite ways, truly nothing revolutionary. i remember thinking that you were quite cute but never really thought about it again until a few years later when amanda wanted to set us up. i never thought that one small interaction would eventually lead me to wearing a pretty dress in front of our friends and family, fighting back tears every time we make eye contact." 

brooklyn paused as light laughter came from the guests. "but here we are, vowing to spend the rest of our lives together. oh, speaking of vows, i should probably mention some in this." she joked. 

shayne laughed and brooklyn continued. "i vow to love you for life and whatever's after that. i vow to continue building this awesome life with you and i vow to listen to you talk about books you've read even if i haven't. i can't wait to be the coolest married couple in the world. i love you." brooklyn slid shayne's wedding band onto his ring finger with a smile. 

shayne took a small piece of paper out of his pocket and began reading. "brooklyn, thanks for coming." he joked. brooklyn jokingly rolled her eyes as the guests laughed.

"i promise to always cherish you and show you as much love as you've shown me these past few years." shayne continued. "i promise to continue being the only person in the world that calls you brooke, and to always make sure our freezer is full of ice cream." he paused as light laughter came from the guests again.

"i promise to always take care of you and always make sure you know how beautiful you are. i love you." shayne said, sliding a ring onto brooklyn's finger.

amanda smiled. "by the power vested in me by the state of california and getting ordained on a smosh company computer, i now pronounce you husband and wife. shayne, go ahead and kiss your bride!" she exclaimed.

shayne unexpectedly turned around and faced damien, who was now holding a mirror. brooklyn laughed as shayne fixed his hair, making his way down the line to his brothers, one gave him a mint as the other fixed his tie. he got to spencer., who whipped a small bottle of cologne out of his pocket and gave shayne a quick spray.

"are you kidding me?" brooklyn laughed right along with the guests as shayne smirked and grabbed her waist, finally sealing their marriage with a kiss.

brooklyn draped her arms on top of his shoulders, allowing the kiss to last a few seconds. everybody clapped and the two pulled away, connecting one of their hands as they excitedly made their way down the isle.

the music was finally dying down after what felt like two hours of just jumping around and dancing. brooklyn wiped a bead of sweat off her forehead and walked over the the big table that her and shayne were supposed to sit at.

shayne was also making his way over to the table when she called out to her husband. "hey, have fun dancing with your boys?"

shayne sat down. "a little too much fun." he joked. "i think i pulled something."

brooklyn laughed and sat down next to him. "are you for real?"

shayne laughed as well. "i'll be fine."

cake and ice cream was served and everybody settled down, sitting at a table labled with a number and pictures of what shayne and brooklyn looked like at that age and gorgeous flower arrangements.

conversation subsided as as amanda stood up and clinked her glass. "hi everybody, it's that time of the night where we give wedding speeches and secretly hope to make embarrass the happy couple." she joked.

claps and woos errupted and amanda continued. "i'm gonna keep this short and sweet because you all had to listen to me talk during the ceremony, but i just wanted to take some time to thank brooklyn and shayne for allowing me to be such a huge part of their relationship. i love you both so much, congratulations, sorry for being so pushy when trying to get you two to go out, and also you're welcome. cheers!"

amanda held up her glass and everyone around her did the same. brooklyn blew amanda a kiss.

"well, looks like it's my turn." courtney said, standing up. "i was given the unexpected honor of being maid of honor because amanda got to be cool and marry them." they smiled at amanda.

"i've known shayne for a very long time and i just want to say that i have never seen him so happy. brooklyn, you absolutely lit up his world and i'm so glad that i've gotten to be so close with you. you're truly an amazing best friend to have. congrats you two." everyone followed courtney in toasting their glasses.

"we love you!" brooklyn called out.

a few more toasts were made, some funny, some emotional, and then shayne and brooklyn made their way to the dance floor. they decided that instead of everyone watching their first dance, they would invite them to dance as well.

brooklyn blushed slightly as shayne put his hands firmly around her waist. she knew that no matter how long they were together, she would never not blush at that feeling.

she beamed, looking into shayne's eyes as he sported a soft smile. "i have a little surprise for you." she said.

"oh yeah?" he asked. shayne grinned as their first dance song began playing. he almost immediately recognized the introduction to head over heels by tears for fears.

"are you kidding!?" shayne laughed. "i can't believe you even remembered this."

brooklyn playfully scoffed. "you think so little of me." she pretended to be offended. "i one thousand percent remembered, i for sure didn't rewatch my first smosh mouth episode recently."

shayne shook his head. "i love you."

brooklyn put her hands on shayne's face, pulling it towards her own. when pulling away from the kiss she said, "i love you too."

brooklynharper added to their story!

brooklynharper

●○○○

○●○○

○○●○

○○○●

brooklynharper made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 61,238 others
brooklynharper honeymoonin' in france 🇲🇫❤️

load comments...

filmingamanda i love this

angelagiovanagiarratana i would kill for the harper topps

spennser you're one lucky dude, shayne
\
shaynetopp tell me about it, man

co_mill stop 😭😭 i'm so happy for you both

damienhaas 🤍🤍

tomeybones cuteness

phatchanse 🤩🤩🤩

erindougal wish you were my wife </3
\
brooklynharper you should have objected when i was at the alter 😬☹️

user1 this is crazy

user2 can't believe shayne is a wife now
\
brooklynharper 💀

load more comments...

shaynetopp added to their story!

shaynetopp

brooklynharper made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 59,682 others
brooklynharper this silly girl needed a home and it just so happens that shayne and i have one... what are the odds!?

everyone welcome princess peach "peach" harper topp to the family 🧡

load comments...

filmingamanda PEACHHH i love you

angelagiovanagiarratana I LOVE HER

co_mill I NEED TO MEET HER IMMEDIATELY
\
brooklynharper come over right now 😘😘

spennser you two made a beautiful daughter
\
brooklynharper 🥰🥰😂

ianhecox oh my god please bring her to work with you

shaynetopp blonde just like her dad
\
brooklynharper she looks just like you ❤️

load more comments...

°°°

abi speaks!
GUYS 😭😭 i can't believe we made it to the end 😭

i hope my vision of their wedding wasn't too chaotic, i know some things were a little sped through but shh i'm the author and that's how i wrote it lol

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for making it to the end with me ❤️❤️ all of you are awesome!!

so, like i mentioned before i do have an angela fic in the works, however, i know myself and i know that if i jump right into that i'll lose all motivation sooo please make sure to keep an eye out for that at some point

again, thank you so much for all the love on this fic!! i hope to see yall again on my angela fic once that gets started ❤️

byeee 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 871 22
Your new roommates Damien and Shayne get you a job at Smosh because they're the best roommates ever, duh. But one of them gets you more than just a j...
15.8K 437 27
ā˜¾ ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:ā € *ā‹†.*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ .: ā‹†*ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: .ā‹† "šŸš¢šÆšž šœšØš¦š©šžš­š¢š­š¢šØš§š¬. šŸšØš®š« š£š®šš šžš¬. š­š”š«šžšž š°šØš«šš¬. š­š°šØ š›šžš¬š­ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬. ļæ½...
30.8K 362 36
This is a Shayne topp x reader so if you like smosh and Shayne topp you might want to read this. In this book you are Anthony Padilla's younger siste...
12.7K 447 22
You may know Shayne Topp and Courtney Miller from Smosh, as everyone who watches Smosh does. But to people of three certain qualities: 1) those who d...