Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it
Double Eveything

Can't Drive

344 33 43
By JH_Whitfield

Carter

"Was Khi okay? And don't sit right there, you see me folding clothes Chace." I roll my eyes.

"He good." He pulls my hair as he walks by to sit on the other side of me and I pop him with a shirt. "Whiny ass." He sticks out his tongue at me.

"Well then you fold all these damn clothes."

"It ain't my night."

"Boy we do not have nights. You see something needs to be done, then do it."

"You ever knew what silence sounded like? Close them Dick suckers."

"Silence these nuts in your mouth." I grabbed my sack.

He got on his knees, moving close to me. "Shit what's up?"

I mush his forehead. "Later, I have to get these clothes folded or it will just keep piling up."

He sat on the floor by my leg and started helping me. I pull his face towards me and kiss his lips. "Thank you."

"I want some ass, so I gotta cooperate." He turns toward my knee and licks it.

"Why you so horny tonight?"

"I watched that damn video this morning,"

"Say less." We laughed.

Damien came out and pulled the ottoman up close to us and started helping fold. "See, Dame just does it."

"Carter that was between us na, don't try to get him on your side."

"Chace hate cleaning up."

"I offered to hire a cleaner in which Carter and I quote said 'I ain't bout to have nobody in my house, it's three grown ass capable people in here.' He tried to imitate me.

"So I sound like that?" I look over at Damien who puts a shirt up to hide his face. "Dame?"

"You do a little baby, I'm sorry." I snatch the shirt from him.

"Well you two fuck each other tonight. I'm sleeping in the room with Cam Cam."

"You can't be sour bout that. You feminine and we love that about you." Chace stood up and Damien did too. They both sat on opposite sides of me and snuggle into my neck, kissing and hugging me.

I try pushing them off. "Nope,"

"Please don't do that...I want some tonight." Chace says in my ear.

"Carter can say whatever he wants, he know he ain't keeping that ass from us." Damien starts licking my neck.

"Bet I don't give in."

Chace sits up to look at Damien. "I love a challenge."

While Damien licks my neck Chace pulls my shirt over my head. I look into his eyes as his tongue flicks my nipple. I squirm a little. "Feel good to you?" Damien breath is warm against my ear.

"I'm fine."

Chace uses his teeth, biting down just enough to make my back arch. "Carter just give in baby, you know you going to." Damien sucks on my earlobe.

I squeeze my thighs together. "No,"

I try to get up but Damien grabs my neck. "Naw,"

Chace puts both hands on my knees and pull them apart.

"It's two of y'all, it's not fair."

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up." Chace slides my underwear from under my ass and down my legs, then off my feet. He pulls me to the edge of the couch and put my legs on his shoulder. I watch as he sticks out his tongue and winks at me.

"You one cocky...fuck." He licks between my cheeks, circling his tongue on my hole, trailing it up to my balls, then up my shaft, wrapping his wet mouth around my tip. I grip Damien's leg with one hand and the couch with the other.

"You know Chace gonna make you cum." Damien whispers in my ear, sending a tingling feeling straight to me dick. Then he pulls one of my legs back, while Chace lowers his mouth all the way to my base.

"Shit," I know I'm losing this damn bet. I knew better.

Damien sticks his fingers in my mouth and I suck them. "Get 'em nice and wet." My hole twitches because of how he talks to me. He then slides his thick fingers inside of me, my mouth falls open and he gives me a wet kiss. "I know that shit good to you, I feel you grippin my fingers."

I tremble when Chace circles his tongue around my tip. I moan, writhing from Damien fingering my hole and Chace practically swallowing me. My eyes flutter as Chace picks up his pace, his tongue and lips massaging my shaft. "I'm g g gonna c..." and just like that Chace pulls me from his mouth and Damien removes his fingers. "Nooo, why?" I look at both of them angry. They are smiling.

"Say we can fuck." Chace licked my hole.

"This is not right." I went to grab my dick but Damien pinned my wrist back to the couch. "Daaame." I whined.

"You heard Chace."

Chace puts his thumbs into his waistband and slips off his pants. His dick springs to life, it's beautiful. He holds it and strokes it. "I could just slide it in." He does slow thrust into his hand. "Just like this."

"Fine." I feel defeated. Chace places one hand on the couch as he uses the other to slide into me, I feel him expanding inside of me. "See how you shape around me....I know you." My feet rest on his hips. He holds the back of my neck, and I push back with my hands on his chest. "Dame move his fuckin hands."

Damien moves one and Chace pins the other one back. Chace has that look in his eyes of pure unhinged lust. I get chills when he stares at me so intensely, trapping me into his gaze. His eyes tell me exactly how this is going to go, I pull my bottom lip in between my teeth, as our hips collide into each others. He gives me a peck. "You love me?"

"You gotta ask?" My ass 

He rolls his hips, pushing himself as deep as he can into me. He wants it to hurt and it's slight discomfort, but he knows I can take it any way he services me. "It could be so easy,"

"Carter don't give a damn." Damien lifts Chace chin and they kiss each other aggressively.

"You ready for him?"Chace ask.

He shakes his head. "Need to see him cum on yo dick first."

Chace smiles. "Won't be long..shit squeezing me so hard, we both bout to bust."

He was lying, soon after he said that I tried wrapping my legs around him, but he held them down, fucking into me while his waist moves in circles. His dick pounds into me, ravaging my collapsing walls. I reach for Damien and he kisses me.

"Give it here." My eyes roll to the back of my head and my body shakes as I nut all over my stomach. Chace, puts his arms under my knees and lifts me off the couch.

Damien quickly pulls off his underwear and pants. Chace lifts me up, pulling out of me. "bring him to me." Chace pushes my ass into Damien's mouth and and his tongue slicks up and down my crease, lapping against my hole. He jiggles my cheeks against his face then Damien puts his hands on my waist as Chace and him slide me down onto his dick. "Fuck," my head falls back onto his shoulder. I pull at my swollen nipples.

"You gon work for this second one." Damien picks up my legs and place them down on the outside of his. I elevate myself, so I can bounce on his long dick, anchoring my feet to the couch. My walls have to adjust to the difference in length and width. Chace drops to his knees in front of us, enveloping my semi hard on, but it quickly comes back to life.

I'm on pleasure island right now. I reach back with one hand to touch Damien's face. "Love you Carter." He says ever so sweetly in my ear.

"I L L Love..."

"Don't worry, I know you do." He scoots down and takes my dick into his hand as Chace devours his hole. I listen to Damien groaning. "ssssss, shit y'all." His voice makes the hair on my neck stand up. I love to hear him and Chace moaning. I smile inside knowing I play a major role in that.

********
Ten minutes later.

I'm facing Damien now. I touch his cheeks and he kisses me softly. I kiss his nose, his eyes and back to his mouth. "You gon be good?"his voice is deep and his eyes are low.

"Ch Chace...he st started it."

He pounds up into me. "Carter,"

"Yes, yes I'll be good." I hug his neck.

"You can do that for me?" He rubs up and down my back.

"Mmhmm, anything for you boss." I meant that.

"You want me in here all night, huh?"

"I wouldn't mind." I smile. But I feel my eyebrows scrunch up. "Dame?"

"You ain't gotta say nothing do yo thang." He leans back. I put my hands behind my neck and ride him with no hands. His eyes travel from my eyes to my dick slapping against my stomach. Chace sits beside Damien looking at me ride, he starts stroking himself, but Damien moves his hand and does it for him.

"Carter you look good up there." Chace says, eyes barely able to stay open from Damien touching him.

"Don't he? His pretty ass doing so good." He pulls Chace face to him. "Yo pretty ass too." They swap spit, sucking each others faces off.

"I really love y'all." I dig into Damien's chest. "Ahhh..." my toes curl up.

"We love you too." They say together.

Then as if on cue we all cum together.

************

Carter

"If Carter have to drive count me out." Chace says.

"What?" I look up confused.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if you aware but you cannot drive." He hands me the old light bulb and I give him the new one.

"I can drive Chace."

"Pfft, and who told you that? Yo ass cannot drive."

"No you cannot." Summer walked through the door.

"People who don't live here, don't have a say." I rolled my eyes.

She walks up and slaps my butt. "That thang thanging."

"Summer that don't belong to you." Damien walked up to her and hugged her.

"Imma get him drunk one night and give him the best sex of his life."

"Plotting on your brother fiancé is wild." Chace said.

"Shit I'm plotting on his husband too." She whispers to me.

"Girl you got a death wish?"

"You gon kill me behind that dick?"

"First degree, premeditated."

"Fuck, now I really wanna try it." She put her hands on her knees and twerked.

"Hoe,"

"Very much so." She blew me a kiss.

"Well, let's go see all these venues." I put Camden's hat on. I ignore her before I strangle her.

I reached for my keys but Chace took them. "Naw,"

"You never mentioned anything about the way I drive before."

"You never notice me and Damien always volunteer to drive?"

I look at Damien who's hiding behind Summer, which is pointless because he's taller than her. "I thought y'all were being gentlemen."

Summer and Damien shook their heads. "You can't drive bae." Summer admitted again.

"Damn," I smile. "It all makes sense now."

"Yeah, we never ever ask you to drive."

"But for valentines y'all rode in the jeep with me."

"You only went around the block." Damien reminded me.

"Whatever, Camden don't complain." I took his hand and walked out the door.

*************

"Hey it must be the money." We all yelled.
"Oh, why do I live this way? (Hey, must be the money)
If you wanna go and get high with me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-E
Oh, why must I feel this way? (Hey, must be the money!"

"Fuck, I remember my dad would take me Khi  around bumpin this shit so loud. He would pull up to the neighbor store and have everyone in that bih vibin." Chace looks at me. "Do me like you should fuck me good, suck me good." He pinched my cheek.

I roll my eyes but I liked every bit of him when he dances and bops to music. I get a small glimpse of him missing Khi. I see more and more that Khi is a forever piece of him. He doesn't have one childhood story that doesn't include him. Khi has been calling him more frequently since becoming involved with Cario. I'm interested to see how that's going to pan out.

Everyone so far has a happy ending and so should he.

"Remember I would sneak out the house and hide in the back seat when you went to see that girl Queen?" Summer said to Damien.

"Ahh man, Queen." He held his fist to his mouth and they both laughed.

"Her wig had came off when she was giving you head in the car and one of y'all tossed it in the backseat and it hit me."

"Man you screamed so damn loud."

"Queen bit his dick from being scared y'all." Summer was crying laughing.

"I couldn't touch my dick for a week Summer...yo big head ass swear that shit funny." He jumped at her and she flinched.

"It is but moral of the story, Nelly ride with me was playing on the radio. It always makes us think about that.

"Aww baby," I said.

Chace was cracking up too. "Summer I can tell you was a bad ass lil girl."

"I just loved being with my big brother. I only got to see him during summertime."

"Hell yeah, things was good when you were there. Da  wouldn't drink as much." I don't have to look at him to know his face expression.

"That's why I would always come, because you told me he was nicer. I hated seeing bruises on your mom. I always thought she was the prettiest lady in the world."

"Me too." He said.

*******************

The first Venue was outside by a lake and I was explaining to them I loved the idea of a huge tent with loads of flowers and lights everywhere. Then we had to consider it being hot with bugs eating everyone alive. It could rain. So we went to another venue but the dance floor was too small and the other place didn't have a bar. I wasn't trying to be difficult but I wanted it to be perfect.

Camden eventually fell asleep and Damien carried him. My heart would melt seeing them be dads. It came so naturally to them and heightened my hormones for them. It was hard not to be turned on by anything involving my men. I was lucky. I reached out for Damien's free hand. "We won't stop til you find the perfect place." He leans down and kisses my lips. "We got you sexy."

"Maybe im doing too much."

"You getting a dream wedding. It's whatever for you, okay?" I press my face against his arm. He squeezes my hand. "Don't worry that pretty lil head."

"Okay but I really can't drive?"

He looks down at me. "You can drive this dick like a pro but a motor vehicle....no."

"Fuck you."

"With pleasure." He slaps my butt and squeezes it.

"You know you're the rock in this whole I guess "throuple". I laugh.

"I don't know."

"You are though. You make all the pieces fit. You keep us grounded, and you all around the best person on this earth. Honestly, being loved by you is like...like hitting the lottery forever."

"You tryna make me cry or what?" He pretended to wipe his eyes.

"What he saying is true. Chace walks behind us.

"Y'all need something from me?" He stops walking and looks between the both of us. "Cause I love the compliments but what's up?"

"Just giving our man his flowers, drowning him in compliments. I think he deserves a full body massage tonight."

"Yeah, and we can cook his favorite meal. Fried fish, collard greens, and macaroni and cheese."

"We or me?" I asked.

"Carter,"

"Okay okay. We can cater to you by waiting on you hand and foot tonight. It's Damien night. You can have whatever, whoever and however you want it."

He palms his face. "I want you in one of your lil lingerie outfits."

"Done." I say without a second thought.

"Chace," he turns towards him. "You know what I want." His eyes fall below his waist. "I want that thing that hangs heavy between them thighs."

"Talk to me pa." Damien puts his free arm around Chace, pulling him close.

"I ain't felt him in a minute."

"You won't dick you get dick." They gaze lustfully into each others eyes.

"Im so fuckin happy I get to watch." Chace opens his arm for me to join them. We all embrace each other.

I'm right where I wanna be.

******************

I know it's been forever 😂😂

Chace and Carter getting into it per usual 😂

How they did Carter with the sex situation 😂funny but 🥵💦🥴

Them picking on how Carter drive 😂

Summer what we going to do with her😂

Summer telling the story about Damien 😂😂😂

Damien, Chace and Carter conversation at the end😜

Like and comment please 🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 21.8K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
260K 10.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
142K 4.3K 9
Damian doesn't want anything to do with his step-brother, but when they're forced to work together, they're getting along- a little too well. *DUO P...