𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... Еще

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|53| Chapter

10K 924 132
vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

When I went to the doctor and gave the samples for the test, Rahul asked, "What is wrong, killer? Are you sick?" I sighed, turning to him, and said, "Promise me you will not shout if I say."

He nodded, so I continued, "I think I am pregnant." His eyes widened as he opened his mouth. I immediately placed my hand on his mouth as he screamed something.

After all his blabbering, I removed my hand, and he said, "I am becoming an uncle! Wooh, woohhh, this is the best news, killer! Congratulations! I am so happy for both of you."

I said, "Wait, Rahul. Before you go and throw a party, let us confirm if I am really pregnant or not." That's when the nurse called me in, and the doctor said, "Congratulations, Mrs. Singhania. You are becoming a mother."

My head is really spinning now. I am becoming a mom? Am I ready to become a mom? But the thing is, even if I am ready or not, I am becoming a mother, and I am more than happy.

When I went out, Rahul looked at me expectantly. I nodded, and he laughed, hugging me, and said, "Let me call bhai." I said, "No, no, Rahul. Let us surprise him at home."

He smiled, nodding, and said, "Of course, killer." After I sat in the car, I said, "I am scared of everyone's reaction, Rahul. According to them, Our marriage was a fake one and now we are having a baby."

He placed his hand on mine and said, "Killer, you are thinking too much. I am sure everyone will be over the moon with this news, killer." I smiled at him, and suddenly, out of nowhere, bullets fired towards our car. I looked back to see some 10 to 20 cars following us.

"What in the hell," Rahul said, "Don't panic, killer. This car is bulletproof, and I am calling bhai." With that, he called Aan, saying, "Bhai, we are being attacked. Some 10 to 20 cars are following us."

Without his reply, the call ended because of the chasing, and the phone broke. I saw my phone, which is already battery dead. I cursed my fate but wished Aan would come and save me.

Now it's not only me but our child as well. I connected my phone to the charger in the car and tried to turn it on. After a few attempts, it finally switched on.

I immediately dialed to him, and he picked up shouting, "Vie, oh my god, where the hell are you? I can't find you people."

I said, "I will share the location, Aan. Make sure you come here as soon as you can. Please, Aan." He said, "Don't panic, Vie. I am coming as soon as I can, and I promise I will not let anything happen to you or our child. You are pregnant, right?" I said, "Yes, Aan."

I could hear the worry in his voice. But that's when I saw two bikes coming to either side of the car and shooting continuously.

I screamed, "Maannn!" Naturally, whenever I am in danger, the only name that comes out of my mouth is Maan, no matter if it is in past life or now.

He said, "Please hang in there, angel. Just 5 mins." Rahul raised the speed, saying, "Killer, it is fine. Please Be calm. It is not good for you or the child."

I tried to stay as calm as possible closing my eyes, but when the car suddenly turned to the left, I opened my eyes to see Rahul is driving in the trees.

I shouted, "Rahul, the signal will not be there." He said, "But this is the only way we can escape them, killer, Don't worry Bhai will find us." After some time, there was no one following us. I sighed internally, but suddenly I saw a car approaching us.

I shouted, "Rahul, look out!" He saw the car and said, "Relax, it's bhai." With that, I got down and ran towards him. When I saw him getting out of the car, I was more relieved, and when he hugged me tight, I felt at ease. As if now, even if the world is against me, I don't care because he will take care of them.

He caressed my hair and kissed me continuously to ease me. He asked, "Are you fine, angel?" I nodded, and Vedhanth shouted, "Vihaan, we need to go. They will be catching up now."

Wait, Vedhath? I looked to the other side. Vishnu? What is happening here? Aan made me sit in the car as we drove back again, followed by them. This time I am not scared because the Aan is beside me, and nobody will dare to attack the lioness when the lion is there.

He said, "Vie, take the steering wheel. I will take care of those rascals." I nodded, going into the driving seat, and he moved to my seat, scrolled the window down, and took out two guns, firing towards them.

Almost all the cars got hit, and some were blasted, but two of them were still following us. Aan sat back inside and said, "Bullets are over."

I said, "We came to a dead end, Aan." We both looked at each other with wide eyes, and out of nowhere he slammed his lips over mine, kissing me passionately. He said, "No matter what happens, know that I love you, Vie."

I replied, "I love you too, Aan. If this is the end for us, then I promise I will stand on my first love's promise. I will find you in every lifetime of mine."

With that, I reversed the car as two of the cars were facing us. I kept my leg on the brake, raised the accelerator, looked at Aan, and nodded.

I released the brake, and automatically, our car went and hit the two cars facing us. Aan and I jumped out of the car as we saw the three cars blasting. I covered myself with my hand and moved back.

After that, Aan came rushing towards me, his face fully covered in ash, and his eyes pitch black. He hugged me tight as I collapsed.

He said, "Angel, please be fine." I replied, "Aan, I am fine." I heard Rahul coming and Aan taking me to the hospital. After some time, I heard the doctor come in, and Aan also came with him.

He sat beside me, caught my hand, and said, "The doc wants to say something to both of us, it seems, Vie." I looked at the doc and asked, "Is my baby fine, doc?" He shook his head and began, "Well, I don't know how to convey this to you, but here's the thing..."

Before he could continue, Aan slammed him to the wall, shouting, "What the heck is wrong with them?!"

I told "Aan to let him go."

He growled but sat back with me, wrapping his arms around me protectively. The doctor cleared his throat and said, "Because of your accident, your pregnancy won't be easy for you, ma'am."

We both looked confused as the doctor said, "Your baby is just 2 months 19 days old, and you were under a lot of panic. Your body was continuously moving heavily today, which caused a lot of fuss. To tell you directly, your child will kill you slowly."

My eyes widened as Aan shouted, "Explain."

The doctor explained, "The fertilized egg in your stomach moved to the other part, which is not the uterus. It is caused because you have been rolled or moved heavily within this 24 hours for many times, so this happened."

I was silent, and so was Aan. It was as if you could hear a needle drop. Aan asked "Is there a solution to this?"

The doctor stuttered before saying, "I have consulted many other doctors, and every one of them said it's either an operation or terminate the pregnancy sir. Even with the operation, we're not sure that the mother and baby will be safe."

I felt my breath leave me, and my hands automatically went to my stomach, guarding it protectively.

Aan said, "Terminate it."

I shouted, "No!"

We both said it at the same time. I glared at him, and he glared back at me.

I yelled, "How can you... THIS IS OUR BABY, Aan!"

He also shouted, "I KNOW! BUT IT IS RISKING YOUR LIFE, VIE. DO YOU THINK I CAN LIVE IF YOU WERE... gone?" He whispered the last part.

I said, "I am not terminating it, Aan." He said, "I can't and won't let anything happen to you, Vie, even if it is our baby."

I replied, "That is my decision to make, Aan." He shouted, "That is mine too!"

I said, "I am doing the operation, Aan. It's final. Even if the baby and I can't make it out alive, at least I won't live with regret."

With that, his eyes turned pitch black, no emotion, nothing. He stood up, turned around, and stormed out of the room. I could hear him screaming and shouting with pain. I looked at my stomach and silently sobbed.

'We were fine just one hour ago, baby. I was imagining a future with you.' With that, I cried harder. I couldn't imagine a future without seeing my child growing up and how great of a father Aan would be. If there is even the slightest possibility that this will happen, then I am willing to do this, for my baby.'

I will do anything it takes, even if it kills me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This is the shortest chap I wrote in this book, because I couldn't continue any longer, I'm a crying mess now, How come every time bad things happen to good people,

AAN & VIE don't deserve any of this, but the author in me is really becoming cruel these days,

And trust me I am fighting so hard to give them a happy ending they deserve. The Good days will come for sure.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 57.9K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
684K 24.3K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
4.4M 228K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...