Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

Butterfly mansion

255 8 9
By slayerstories

tanjiro pov:

'me,nezuko and the lady kakushi were walking towards some sort of mansion, during the walk the girl seemed not comfortable with me which I can understand why, I knew this would become a much bigger problem later but I was willing to face it'

"I'm so glad I don't need to put on that stupid muzzle! it really makes it hard to communicate and it hurts"

nezuko:"I don't even know why you agreed on wearing it, you can survive without blood and you don't have the urge to drink it"

kakushi:"wait what!! that should not be possible!"

nezuko:"well it is, deal with it"

'we got closer to the mansion and then we managed to get to the front door, I opened the door since I had free hands but there was no one there, that is until I sensed someone's presence'

nezuko:"no one is here..."

kakushi girl:"where could they-"

"wait hold on....I sense someone nearby, let's go and meet them!" *goes to find the person*

kakushi:"h-hey! don't go anywhere!"

nezuko:"just follow him"

kakushi girl:*sighs and does what nezuko told her*

'nezuko and the kakushi were behind me and I didn't want to wait for them so I started to speed walk, when I was near the person I saw a girl with a few butterflies surrounding her, she was wearing a hair clip similar to kanae, I stood there in awe her eyes were beautiful, I didn't realize it at first but nezuko and kakushi girl were next to men'

nezuko:"oh! kanao your here too!"

kanao:*moves so she's facing them*

"....you....know her?"

nezuko:"yep! she helped me pass the test and we met at Mount Natagumo after you were knocked out"

kakushi girl:"she is a tsuguko of the flower Hashira"

nezuko:" a tsuguko?"

kakushi girl:"yes they are people who are talented enough and Worthy to be trained by Hashira's don't let her looks deceive you"

nezuko:"wow! you never told me that kanao!"

*still in awe at kanao*

kanao:*still standing there smiling*

kakushi girl:"um Miss kanao do you know if there is anyone here?"

kanao:*still the same*

kakushi girl:"u-um miss kanao?"

???:"Who are you!?"

'nezuko and the kakushi jumped by the mysterious person who snuck up behind us and yelled, nezuko and kakushi went ahead and talked to the new person while I stayed in place still eyeing kanao, I don't know why but there's just something about that I find........comforting and warm'

nezuko:"I hope you don't mind my demon brother"

???:*frozen* "w-w-what!? A-A demon!?"

nezuko:"It's okay! Don't worry he won't hurt you, right big brother?"

"huh? oh sure whatever" *still looking at kanao*

kanao:*looks at him*

*turns away while having a small red cheek*

nezuko:"uhh big brother?"

"h-huh? what is it nezuko?"

nezuko:"you've been spacing out, what's wrong?"

"nothing! I'm just tired  and hungry okay?"

???:*gets scared*

nezuko:"yeah that's true, we need a long nap"

shinobu:*comes around the corner* "aoi have you seen- huh? nezuko? tanjiro? what are you two doing here?"

nezuko:"oh! shinobu! it's great to see you again!"

shinobu:"I'm surprised that you two weren't executed"

nezuko:"oh believe me I thought we were but there was just too much evidence that says my brother won't harm people, and he won't drink blood so the master allowed us to continue to work"

shinobu:"huh I see, well you two are probably tired, especially you tanjiro follow me" *leads them*

kakushi girl:(thank you! my arms are killing me!) *follows her*

aoi:"s-shinobu-san....are you sure it's w-wise? to bring a literal DEMON who could eat us! into a mansion....where we treat people!?!"

shinobu:*sighs* "I understand your concerns but I have seen first hand that tanjiro won't attack us, heck when I first met him I was the one who landed a first strike without him noticing and he didn't hold a grudge, don't worry about too much okay? besides he doesn't eat humans just our food"

aoi:"w-wait WHAT!?"
(if....if that's true then I guess there is no point in fearing him)

nezuko:*notices her brother standing over there* "you coming big brother?"

*snaps out of his daydreaming* "h-huh? oh yeah I am" *takes one final glance at kanao before walking with the group*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-few minutes later-

Nezuko pov:

'aoi the new girl we just met had to go away to do some chores, while the rest of us followed shinobu, she was getting closer to a certain door that was making some strange noises on the other side of it, as we got closer I started to recognize whose cries those were and joy lifted my tired face up'

(those sounds! they belong to-)

shinobu:*opens the door* "here you'll rest here nezuko for the time-"

zenitsu:"I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT!"

shinobu:"oh you got to be kidding me"

"zenitsu! your okay!" *gets off the kakushi's back and runs to zenitsu*

kakushi:(YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT SHE COULD WALK!? THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ME CARRYING YOU! I'M OUT OF HERE!) *leaves in anger*

zenitsu:"N-nezuko-chan! Please help me! that small and stinky spider turned my arms smaller and now I have to take a disgusting medicine!"

shinobu:"You idiot! we ARE helping your cowardly a#*! drink up the medicine, then your arms will grow back to normal after that you can stop your whining! but if don't want to drink the medicine then I suppose you'll stay stuck like that forever"

zenitsu:"EEEK! S-So cold!"

shinobu:"huh? cold? it's-"

tanjiro:"he means your voice, he has really good hearing and because of that he can describe what kind of tone your using"

shinobu:"ah I see, well I'll definitely keep that in mind"

"hey don't use his ears against him Al that often okay?"

shinobu:"no promises, anyways tanjiro follow me, you can't stay in here due to the sunlight shinning through the window, so we'll give you your own room with the least amount of light as possible"

tanjiro:*nods* "bye nezuko! bye zenitsu! bye inosuke!"

"huh?! inosuke! where is he?!"

zenitsu:"inosuke? he's over there sitting on the bed" *pointing at inosuke*

'I looked passed zenitsu to find inosuke who was on the bed, he had his boar head on but he seemed depressed, I couldn't really tell, tho I did worry for him'

*goes to him* "inosuke....are you alright?"

inosuke:*grumbles in a hush tone*

"hey what's the matter?"

Inosuke:"none of your damn business...."

"huh? why is your voice so raspy?"

zenitsu:"oh I think it's because he lost to someone in a matter of minutes, the guy tied inosuke to a tree and left him there, pff the boar head was yelling and screaming non-stop at the man to come back that he damaged his vocal cord"

inosuke:"it's not funny! piss boy!"

zenitsu:"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?!"

inosuke:"you heard me"

*sighs*(I truly do wonder how they have this much energy and I wish I could also have the same thing)

'I didn't want to get involved with them so I just laid my body on a bed between the two idiots, both of them kept saying insults to each other, tho inosuke did not get up from his bed, this seemed to go on for a good 20 minutes until aoi came and shut them up, it was my first time seeing someone able to make inosuke quiet other than my brother, she then Forced zenitsu to drink the medicine with a little convincing from me'

aoi:*sighs* "jeez just how immature can you two be? and your name is Nezuko right?"

"yep! thanks for keeping them quiet"

aoi:"I have to..... anyways I wanted to ask....about your brother, I-is he really not going to attack us?"

"That the most dumbest question I have ever heard, No! heck you can go ahead and cut his hand or something like that he'll get sad!..... don't make him sad" *threatening aoi*

aoi:(Now which one should I fear!? these two siblings are nuts!)
"I-I won't, It's just.....hard and unbelievable to accept his... condition"

"yeah your right, but in time you will, trust me....I learned that the hard way"

zenitsu:(huh? what does that mean?)

aoi:"I guess......I also heard him talk about how hungry he is and sleeping, can he really eat our food and sleep?"

"That's correct! although he only gets hungry and sleepy when he spent a lot of strength, he also eats more than the average person"

aoi:"I see.....well I need to get going, good luck on your recovery" *leaves*

"I will!"

inosuke:(I want to sleep)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-with shinobu and tanjiro-

tanjiro pov:

'I was still following shinobu, I kept wondering to myself how long have we been walking and how far is my room?, none the less we arrived at a door and shinobu entered, it was a standard room but with almost no windows, except one which was huge but not too much, still I kinda liked it'

shinobu:"welp here we are, your own very room, is there anymore questions you may want to ask?"

"actually two, first Why is this mansion so big!? my feet was starting to hurt"

shinobu:"you'll get used to it, besides our home also acts a recovery base for injured slayers, we treat slayers and bring them back to fighting conditions, what's your second?"

"is there a pace where I can train? I can do body exercises in my room but I want to improve the art of throwing hands and my blood demon art"

shinobu:"......throwing.....hands?"

"yeah! like fighting with my fist but I like to say throwing hands"

shinobu:"hm okay there is a room where it's big enough for training, It's down the hallway over there" *points at the door where the rehabilitation training is"

"Oh! great! it's near from here, well I guess there is nothing else I need, thanks a lot shinobu!"

shinobu:"your welcome, anyways I have some patients that I need to treat them, like that yellow boy" *leaves*

'now all alone I wondered if I should go and train or just sleep the day off, I thought hard about it, in the end the decision was to sleep, so I entered my room and closed the door behind me, I placed my green-black checkered haori on the nightstand next the bed, I cautiously walked up to the window and removed the blinds while making sure the sunlight didn't hit me but I wouldn't have to worry that much because the sun was starting to set which gave off a very nice view, I stood there while looking at the sun and thinking about everything that happened from when me and nezuko met zenitsu and Inosuke to now'

*on the bed, the bed is away from the sunlight* (man......time sure does fly fast, Hashiras.........lower moon- wait a minute....I FORGOT TO TAKE RUI'S BLOOD!) *grumbles* "ugh there's nothing I can do about it......I should be more careful or I may not turn into a human........"

'I still sat on the bed annoyed at my failures, slowly but surely my eyes started to get heavy and my mind would shut here and there, taking one final glance at the sunset I drifted off to my sleep'

hey everyone!

I'm not sure how long it's been since I have uploaded but I do hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long

this chapter is short because I ran out of ideas to put in however I have something new for the next few chapters

they are filler chapter which will focus on ship, I won't say which one but you'll have to wait and read to find out

bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 32.8K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
257 16 5
Tanjiro Kamado was a young boy who lived with his mother and five siblings on a cold mountain just above the village. Old man Saburo always told him...
875 51 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1K 68 31
!!KNY SWAP AU!! !!MOST OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED WITH ANOTHER!! !!SIMILAR PLOT/STORYLINE!! !!DEMON SLAYER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AS IT BELON...