VENGE // heejake au [complet...

By vemous_space

SIN's SPIN OFF bless your imagination with HEEJAKE au Date started : June 6, 2023 Date ended : April 11,2024 More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16. Venge's POV
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Epilogue

Chapter 18

546 20 4
By vemous_space

" The fuck did you say, Vin?"

" I'm sorry okay? Tsaka I also want Nue to atleast meet his biological Father—"

" Nue doesn't need a father! She doesn't need Venge!! I can raise my daughter alone!" This time Shu's voice raised. Vince could only took a deep sigh bago tignan ng mariin ang omegang kaharap.

" Shu...How will you answer Nue if she starting to look for his Alpha father?" Kalmadong saad nito sakaniya.

" Nue's father is dead."

" Shu!" Vin run his fingers to hir hair backwards bago tumingin sa second floor kung nasaan si Nue ngayon and he doesn't want her to wake up. Vin just decided to lower his tone kahit alam niyang nakakaubos ng pasensya dahil Shu.. Shu's mind are blocked. Sarado ang isip at puso nito and he really bet his life on the line na mahihirapan at mahihirapan si Venge kunin ito pabalik.

" I get it why you're doing this pero atleast hear his side naman. I know all your trauma pero Shu. If you keep caging yourself from the past how will you move forward without hatred in that.." Vin pointed Shu's heart as took another deep sigh.

" If you keep locking yourself , you'll live that bitterness for the rest of your life. You will never find yours and Nue's peace and ease. You can atleast let Nue know his another dad kasi sa tottoo lang Shu.. I will also felt this guilt for the rest of my life, inaagaw ko na kasi ang dapat na position ni Venge kay Nue eh." Shu was too stunned to speak and that hit him. 

Shu realized that he's also trapping Vince in their lives, where he let his daughter thinks that Vince is her other dad...na kinukuha niya ang karapatan ni Vince na bumuo ng sarili niyang pamilya, because of Nue ... Because of them.

" Don't get me wrong, Shu. I like being with you, being with Nue. I know that we agreed to this kind of set up that we'll use each other. That I can rely on you whenever my family setting me up on a date.. That I can use you to shoo those omega away from me.. that you can use me. I agreed with you and you know the reason why,right?" Shu nodded.

Vince loves the thrill, Vince loves being misunderstood, Vince loves playing around and fooling his family and his relatives and in short, he agreed out of boredom.

" Shu. Just Nue please.. Kahit kay Nue lang." Shu knows that Vince never cared of anyone's feelings before. Ni-wala nga siyang pakialam noon kahit may masaktan siya or ano... but this is totally different.

" Do you like someone.. and that someone misunderstood everythin about you?" Shu asked out of nowhere. Agad na natahimik si Vince at umiwas ng tingin. He hitted the jockpot. Shu sighed and crossed his arms. He's not that heartless enough not to care about Vince.

Vince already did his part in their Lives. Vince was there since day 1 na lumipat siya ng bansa. Vince was always there for them and Shu thinks that maybe this time... he'll return the favor on what Vince did to them.

" HIndi naman ako magagalit kung dineretso mo lang sana ako kanina edi hindi ako nagtaas ng boses sayo. You know what I mean Vin.. and also, thank you for always taking care of us." 

" Hindi ka galit kasi dinaan ko sa ganto?" Shu raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes after.

" Hindi pero nakakabwisit ka. You told Venge na anak niya si Nue. Nakakabwisit ka alam mo ba yun?"

" Shu. He'll eventually find out and also.. why not go and talk to him.. kasama ng anak niya." Shu's forehead creased at sinamaan ng tingin ang Alpha.

" You want me to talk to him together with that—his son? That's ridiculous. Why would I need to meet his son? Why would I meet that bitch's son? No fuckin-"

" Watch your mouth, Shua because once you meet that child, you'll regret calling him as a bitch's son."

" What are you trying to imply here, Vince? " Shu coldly stare at Vince at ganun din si Vince sakaniya. This is the very first time that Shu will see this side of Vince.

" I'm not trying to imply something here, Shua. " Shua and the first time that Vince called him that. "What I'm trying to tell you was...Don't speak as if you have a proof that,.. that child was Venge and that bitch your talking about." Vince added.

" Because.. Hindi mo pwedeng takbuhan nalang ang lahat. Those years are enough. You let Venge suffered and he suffered enough para pakinggan mo na din siya. Kausapin mo si Venge and dropped you ego. Wag mong hintaying si Nue na mismo ang iiyak sa harap mo haban nagmamakaawa na makilala ang isa pang tatay niya." Parang may bumara sa lalaluman niya sa sinabi ni Vince sakaniya. 

Vince picked his backpack bago tumingin ulit kay Shu.

" Wala akong pinapanigan sainyong dalawa because Shu.. we didn't know Venge's side.. we don't know his story before and after you left. I'll take sides after i'll hear his. Good night, Shu.. I hope you'll make up your mind." Vince said before leaving Shu's house right after he left the house agad niyang napansin ang sasakyang nakaparada sa kabilang kalsada and there he saw Venge's figure leaning on his BMW while hands are inside his sweatpants pocket. He's wearing a hoodie.

Vince stared at the man bago huminga ng malalim at inis na ginulo ang buhok nito at naglakad palapit dito. Venge watched the young alpha walks toward him.

Vince glance at the kid who's peacefully sleeping inside Venge's car.

" I suggest you to give him space." Vince said.

"..." Venge could only look at him with his blank expression. Vince took a deep sigh at muling ginulo ang sariling buhok.

" We ended our set up and You don't have to worry. We don't like each other, it's only  for show. So,.. ahh damn! I'm not supposed to be helping you.." Vince sighed again.

" Shu... Give him more time lalo na't alam mo ang tungkol kay Nue. I didn't tell him that your son and Nue are twins.."

" How did you know?" Vince looked at him unbelievable.

" Bro.. You forgot already? Kakasabi ko lang sayo kanina that i did a background check up and i know that it's illegal pero I have to do it. Do you know? If Shu leaving Nue with me... Nue will only asked where is her Alpha Father.. why she doesn't have one. At first Nue thinks that I'm his Alpha Father but I made it clear na hindi ako.. I'm not that asshole to steal that from her other dad eh." Vince blabbered. He even chuckled at tumabi kay Venge. 

" Nue is such a lovely child who only wanted to have a complete family and I'm sorry for taking your role from you.. I don't know what exactly happened between tha two of you. Hindi ako pwedeng magjudge ng hindi ko alam ang kwento ng kabilang panig. I'm an open minded person. We're not close but i really wanted to assures you that I'm not taking everything from you. Nue is your daughter and that kid inside your-"

" Evangelo."

" Huh?" Venge looked at him.

" Our son's name." 

" Ahhhh..." Vince blinked thrice bago mahinang natawa. " So I was saying.. Nue is your daughter and Evangelo is Shu's son. Your childern, your twins. Hope You two will talk about it all para hindi na ako tanungin ni Nue." He's not bad after all. Venge thinks as he slightly smiled. He really did misunderstood that Nue is Vince's and Shu but he's glad that this alpha made it clear for him.

" So, since I'm helping you.. Why not introduce me to your Secretary's younger sister? The omega one?" Venge's eyebrows furrowed.

" What? You mean.. the head manager at my accounting department?"

" Binggo." Hindi makapaniwalang tinignan ni Venge ang alpha na nakangisi na sakaniya he then rolled his eyes. 

" Damn You."

" Hey! Sige hindi nalang kita tutulungan."

" I can do it on my own."

" Talaga? I know Nue's favorites at may alam akong way para makausap mo siya agad." Vince answered while smiling ear to ear. Venge sighed in defeat.

" Fine."

" Ganyan bossing. Kukunin ko sana number mo ngayon pero I'll use you as an excuse para makausap siya. Sige na pre,.. Good night balik ka nalang dito ulit kapag handa ni Shu.." Venge watched the young alpha leave with his Montero car he shook his head bago umiling at tinignan ang anak na nasa passenger sit at hinaplos ang mga pisngi nito.

" I guess we still have a short journey to take Dada and sissy back, son." He reached for his son's forehead before kissing it.

"I promise to take them back with us, Evangelo.. Daddy will take them back.." He whispered.

But that damn Vince really knows how to fucking use his brain so much. That Kid. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INTO YOU By Elle

Fanfiction

4.3K 113 16
Josh Cullen Santos isang kilalang strict at magaling na Manager from SBT, what will happen kung bigla nyang i-handle ang matagal na nyang hinahangaan...
81.3K 2.4K 84
" PUTA!! SINO NAGLAGAY NG LIPTINT SA BAG KO?!" NCT Jaemin Fan Fiction This story is a work of fiction. All names, places, scenes and etc. are based...
3.2K 250 26
What does dancing really mean for them? For Jimin it is a way of expressing; the hidden language of the soul. But for Yoongi, dancing taught him to...