Whispers of the Wolf

Od JMPalmer

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? Radley. That's who. He often hides from the wolves in the forest because h... Více

Prologue
His Party
My Home
Her Smile
His Scent
My Stranger
My Target
His Image
His House
My Jealousy
Their Loss
His Comfort
My Orders
Our Grief
Their Visit
Her Secret
His Cuteness
My Feelings
Our Friendship
My Run
His Hands
My First
His Betrayal
Their Guard
His Surprise
Their Mansion
My Prison
My Human
Her Anger
His Eyes
My Heat
His Room
His Pain
Their Beta
My Questions
Their Truth
My Friend
My Wolves
Her Answers
My Shift
Her Kind
His Rage
Their Prisoner
His Frustration
My Father
My Decision
My Wish

His Reaction

125 12 1
Od JMPalmer

Radley

"Radley!"

Claudia's voice floated into my mind, far away, and I scrunched my nose. I was ... floating. High. Everything around me felt ... fluffy. Soft. Like cotton candy. Or marshmallows. Cotton wool. Even sounds were muffled, like they couldn't quite break through the fluffiness of my surroundings.

Where was I?

"Radley!" Claudia's voice cut through, sharp, loud.

Oh!

My eyes flew open and I blinked. Once. Twice. Three times.

A cool breeze tickled my cheek and I turned my head to find the curtain on my bedroom window drawn back, the window itself open slightly. Sunlight was streaming in and I squinted. A couple of birds chirped outside and a soft breeze blew against the tree next to my window, the bare branches rustling against the glass.

The fluffiness of my dream evaporated as I flopped back down against the pillow and stared at the ceiling, the stark daylight lighting up my room, making it bright.

What day was it?

What time was it?

"Radley!" Claudia called my name once more, and I realised that she was downstairs. Taking a deep breath, I could smell the distinct scent of pancakes and my stomach rumbled.

Smiling, I sat up in bed, then frowned when I noticed I was still wearing my hoodie. Frowning, I scratched my head. Why hadn't I taken it off last night?

Orion.

Memories of Orion filled my mind, from him climbing through my bedroom window, to making tea with me, to leading me to the living room ... and what he did to me when we were in there.

Heat flooded my cheeks as I threw myself back on the bed and tossed the blankets over my head.

Oh my god!

My body hummed as my mind threw up images of last night ... of Orion kneeling beside the sofa, taking me deep into his mouth, the sounds of his groans sending a ripple along my spine.

My face felt hot and I buried it in my hands.

Oh my god!

I ... couldn't believe we had done ... that ... last night. I hadn't done anything like ... that ... with anyone. Ever.

Oh my god.

"Radley!" Claudia's voice sounded closer, and I could hear footsteps outside the door to my room. "Are you getting up today?"

Claudia didn't know. She had no idea that Orion had visited last night, had been in my room. She wasn't aware that Orion had been in our living room, with me, doing ... things.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire and I giggled to myself, burying my head further into my hands.

"If you don't get up soon, I'm going to eat all the pancakes myself!" Claudia shouted through my door. "Are you getting up?"

"Y-y-yes!" I managed to stutter from under the covers, my mouth dry and my cheeks aflame.

"Well, come on, then!"

Sitting up, I tossed the blankets to the side, bringing my hands to my face and felt how hot my skin was. I was sure my cheeks were as red as tomatoes right now.

Scooting to the edge, I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stopped as the fabric of my boxers brushed against my very prominent arousal, pulling a whimper from my lips.

When did that happen?

Oh my god!

Gritting my teeth, I rose my feet.

Oh crap.

How was I going to be able to go downstairs and eat pancakes with Claudia when I was ... well, like this?

Cold water.

I needed to cool off.

Walking to the bedroom door proved a little difficult with the lower half of my body standing to attention, the material of my boxers constantly rubbing against my erection with every step forcing me to swallow my groans.

Pouring all of my attention into walking, I tried to push any thoughts of Orion out of my mind. The images of his handsome face, toned chest and chiselled stomach were doing nothing to calm my body down.

Stop thinking!

Hobbling across the hallway, I managed to get to the bathroom and closed the door. Shuffling to the sink, I dared to look at the bathroom mirror.

My cheeks were stained red, and my ears were just as bright, standing out against my blonde hair that was sticking up in all directions. My eyes were wide and my head felt like it was on fire.

Glancing down, I groaned as I saw the very prominent tent in my pyjama pants. Oh crap, I needed to get that down before I went downstairs to eat.

Turning on the cold water, I cupped my hands underneath the running water, then splashed in on my face, trying to cool down the heat that seemed to be firing from within.

No naughty thoughts.

I needed to think of boring things, or normal everyday stuff.

Like breakfast cereals or tea or trees or concrete or Orion's chiselled abs or shut up, brain ...

I ran my wet hands through my hair, hoping that would help my head cool down.

Maybe a cold shower would help?

"Radley?!" Claudia's angry voice pierced through the bathroom door. "Get yourself down these stairs! Your pancakes are cold!"

Good. Maybe they'll help cool me down.

Rolling my eyes, I dried off my face, my hands and looked down at my lower body. The bulge seemed a little less so ... or was that just wishful thinking?

Heaving a sigh, I tossed the towel to the side. I had no choice but to go downstairs. Claudia sounded like she was about ready to throw me down the stairs herself.

Stepping down the stairs proved easier than the walk from my room to the bathroom, and, by the time I stepped into the kitchen, I felt more ... calm. Cool. Not so ... on fire.

Managing a small smile at Claudia as she glared at me, I pulled at the hem of my hoodie, making sure it covered any possible sign of ... well, that.

"Morning," I croaked, tugging on my hoodie a little more, my cheeks starting to heat up again.

"I didn't think you were going to get up today," Claudia grumbled as she turned her back to me to fill the electric kettle. Her white hair was pinned up and a thick sweater hung off of her slim frame.

Slipping into the nearest chair at the table, I looked at the pancakes piled on a plate. Were they all for me?

My stomach rumbled again and I grabbed a couple of pancakes, placed them on a plate and then drowned them in syrup.

Yum.

"I know that we're not supposed to leave the house." Claudia glanced out of the kitchen window as she wrapped her arms around her waist. "But I need a few things from town." She turned to face me. "Would you mind going into town today?"

With a mouth full of pancake and syrup, I nodded.

"Conri did say that, as long as we're leaving the house for a good reason, then it'll be alright if we did so."

I nodded again, loading my fork up again. "No problem. I'll go into town. Do you have a list of stuff you need?"

She nodded.

"Okay." I shrugged. "I'll go after I've had a shower." A cold shower. I needed one.

Popping another forkful of food into my mouth, I glanced over at the kettle as it boiled, remembering that, last night, Orion had lifted me up and sat me on the counter right next to it.

Heat flooded my cheeks once more and I ducked my head, glad that Claudia was facing the window.

What I was doing with Orion ... was it wrong? Yeah, we broke the curfew rules last night as he shouldn't have been outside after dark, but he was only outside for a little bit. He'd spent most of his time in this house. With me.

I wonder who he knew in the town? He had to have known someone to be in the town in the first place. He'd told me before that he was visiting. Who was he visiting?

I made a mental note to ask him when I saw him later. He'd said he would come by to visit again tonight.

At that thought, ripples worked along my spine and my cock twitched.

No. Not again.

Swallowing my food, I forced my eyes and attention to anything I could see ... table, pancakes, plate, chair ... anything to stop a tent from forming in my boxers again. I needed to calm down, get my body under control.

Glancing at Claudia, I noticed that she was quiet as she poured us some tea. She was usually chatty in the mornings, telling me her plans for the day, asking me what I wanted for dinner so she could prepare. This morning she seemed ... withdrawn.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she placed a cup of hot tea in front of me.

She smiled wearily. "I think I'm coming down with something." She sat down on the chair next to me and I reached over to press my hand to her forehead. She swatted my hand away and levelled me with a glare. "I don't need you fussing over me."

"You fuss over me," I grumbled back, shovelling more food into my mouth.

She rolled her eyes at me, and opened her mouth to say something.

A knock at the door.

Claudia cocked a brow. "Who would be calling at this time in the morning?"

Shrugging, I rose from my chair, thankful that my body was starting to calm down again. Walking along the hallway to the front door, I chewed my food quickly. Swallowing, I wiped my hand across my mouth and opened the door ... and nearly choked.

Alaric stood on the front porch, wearing a tight t-shirt and shorts, panting, his hands balled into fists, his eyes glaring at me.

The intensity of his gaze ... it shot straight through me, causing pleasant ripples along my spine while my dick twitched once again.

Oh my god.

My heart leapt into my throat as he stepped over the threshold, his eyes fixed on mine, his strong body forcing me to take a step backwards. Then another. One more. And again until my back hit the wall.

Alaric stopped just inches from me. He leaned forward, pressing one hand to the wall next to my head, while the other reached up to run through my hair, then gripped the nape of my neck. I barely had time to realise he'd tilted my head back until I was staring right into his deep blue eyes.

"Mine," he growled before crashing his lips to mine. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

888K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
64.6K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
SAVAGE Od Jay.

Vlkodlaci

374K 16.8K 30
BOOK 2. CRESCENT FALL PACK. He's arrogant. He's strong He's brutal He's a monster No one knows who Savage truly is, except his family, pack and clos...