Say you won't let go || walke...

By yourfavscarlett

13 year old Evelyn Meester (daughter of Leighton Meester) is a well known actress and is dearly loved by all... More

A/N please read!
Faceclaims!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Playlist <3
Birthday posts <3
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Random - dont need to read
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Thank you so so much!
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter seven

153 3 1
By yourfavscarlett

'not even the gods above, can separate the two of us'

You and I by one direction was playing and I felt walker staring at me.
"I love this song." He whispered.
"No way! Walker scobell is a directioner." I said, looking at him shocked.
"Oh absolutely!" He replied, grinning at me.
"So have you had fun?" Mom asked us, as we pulled up to a red light.
"Yeah, it was good." I replied, still looking at walker.
"I'm glad you finally have friends." She said, sighing.
"Mommm!" I whined.
Walker just laughed and turned away, so that he was staring out of the window like I once was.
"Oh sorry sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your boyfriend!"
"He's not my boyfriend." I said.
"Again, you don't have to say it like that." Walker replied, laughing.
"What would you rather me say? Oh yes he is my boyfriend." I replied, turning around and putting my legs on the seat in between us.
Walker shrugged and just smirked.
"Oop" Mom said, slapping her hand over her mouth.
"Mom!"

We pulled up at the house and I climbed out, having to go round and open walkers door because it still had child lock on it from Arlo, even though I was considering just leaving him there.
"My rooms a mess, I'm just warning you." I told him while mom unlocked the front door.
"It better not be, Melinda only came a couple days ago!" Mom said, turning around to me.
"Melinda?" Walker asked.
"Our housekeeper." I answered, turning back to mom.
"You have a housekeeper?" Walker asked, with his mouth wide open.
"Yeah.. she's great." I replied.
Mom turned and smiled at me, while walker asked about 14 questions about what it was like to have a housekeeper, not like he's richer than me by a long shot.
I guided him upstairs and into my bedroom.
"Wow.." walker said, smiling.
"What?" I asked him.
"Your room is just so.." He started.
"Messy?" I asked, already knowing what he was going to say.
"Yep." He grinned.

It really wasn't that bad, yeah there was loads of things on the floor but that's only because I was rushing around trying to get everything ready for the lake.
"Shut up." I said, walking over to my closet and picking out something to wear.
I settled on a black mini skirt and a plain white crop top, basic but it would work, then I grabbed a towel and walked into my bathroom.
Walker was just walking around my room, like I had done to his a couple days before. Then he reached my calendar.
"Hey, Ev, it's your birthday in 3 days?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Why didn't you tell me?" He turned to me.
"Wasn't really important." I shrugged.
He walked over to my and patted my shoulder. "It is important!"
I cleared my throat, trying not to go red.
"I'll shower first, then you can if you want?" I asked.
"Sounds good." He replied, jumping onto my bed.
"Don't get your shoes on my bed!" I shouted, while taking off my clothes, after going into the bathroom and locking the door.
"Making sure to rub them on your pillow don't worry!" I heard him shout back at me.
I turned on the shower and hopped in, making sure it was a quick shower so that he could at least have some hot water.
When I turned off the shower I heard voices from inside my room.
"Sooo.. daddy says your her boyfriend." I instantly recognised that voice as Arlo's, my younger sister.
"Not quite, sweetheart." I heard walker say back.
"Well, why not?" Arlo asked.
I began to get changed while still making sure that I could hear them.
"Well because it's not that simple, here come sit down" I heard walker pat the bed, probably telling her to sit next to him.
"Why isn't it that simple? Arlo repeated, struggling to say the s in simple so it just kind of sounded like 'thimple' but it's ok because it was adorable.
Walker chuckled and started, "well because.."
"Because you're a little monster!" I said walking out of the bathroom and picking up Arlo.
My hair was a mess but it didn't matter, I just had to get out as soon as possible so that Arlo didn't get any more out of him. She's only 3, and doesn't understand the concept of secrets. Therefore, anything she knows, everyone knows.
"I am not!" Arlo giggled, squirming in my arms.
Walker chuckled and picked up his clothes. "Where are the towels?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.
"There's a fresh one in the bathroom next to the shower." I replied, still tickling Arlo, before walking out of the room and taking her downstairs.
"Mom, please tell Arlo to stay out of my room!" I complained when we reached the kitchen. I set Arlo down and she ran into the living room and about 3 seconds later, I heard the familiar sound of the peppa pig theme song.
"Why? What's she done this time?" Mom asked, not even looking up from her computer.
"Just trying to squeeze info out of walker." I answered, turning to go back upstairs.
"Oh no, I'll go talk to her." Mom said, but stood up way too quickly so I began to question how good her intentions were.
"What did he say?" I heard mom ask Arlo which made me roll my eyes.

I sat down at my vanity and brushed my hair, before starting on my makeup.
When I finished with that, walker came out of the bathroom but missing something.
"Walker, did you by any chance get dropped on your head when you were born?" I asked him which earned a confused look from him.
"No, why?" He asked, looking at me like I was insane.
"Because you seem to have forgotten that you have to wear a shirt."
Walker chuckled and walked over to the bed, picking it up.
"Fell out of my hand, calm down." He said, pulling it over his head.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to my vanity, pulling out my hairdryer. That's when mom walked in,
"Hey guys, is it alright if I sit in here? Your dad and Arlo are playing that stupid peppa pig game again." She asked.
"Oooh, absolutely, that game is rough." I answered, looking back at her.
She walked over to my chair by my desk and pulled it over to beside my bed
"What is that game?" Walker asked, confused, again.
"You wanna take this one, mom?" I said, untangling my hairdryer.
"Well basically, Arlo is peppa and Ev's dad is George, and they basically run around throwing pillows at each other and 'jumping in muddy puddles'." Mom explained.
I turned on the hairdryer just as walker started laughing at the game and began drying my hair.
When my hair was fully dry, I turned off the hairdryer and put it back in my drawer.
"What time is it?" I asked walker, who was on his phone.
"1:15, how far away is the mall from here?" Walker asked.
"Only about 10 minutes." I replied, taking out my hair straightener.
"Ooh can I do it?" Walker asked, looking excited.
"What?" I laughed, while turning it on.
"I do Leenas all the time and I love it." He said, standing up.
"Yeah, go for it, I guess." I passed him the straighteners and he began straightening my hair.

"And done!" He announced, turning the straighteners off and placing them down on the vanity.
"Wow, you did good walk." I said, smiling at him.
"Yeah, you did actually." Mom smiled, patting him on the back.
"You seem surprised, mrs meester." Walker laughed.
"Call me Leighton, honey." She responded.
Dad and Arlo burst into the room at that moment, Arlo on dads shoulders pretending to be an aeroplane.
"Neommmm" She shrieked, giggling again.
"Wow! If anyone else comes in here I'm gonna need an expansion on my room." I joked, spinning round on my chair.
"Daddy's paying!" Arlo shouted, looking at my mom grinning.
Me and walker laughed like little kids, falling to the floor.
"I don't even know why I'm laughing!" Walker spluttered in between laughs.
"I'm laughing at your laugh." I said, doing the same.
"You're both idiots." Mom said, stepping over us but I know she was trying not to laugh.

Then, we were back in the car again.
"My turn." Walker said, connecting to the car before I even had a chance to pick up my phone.
"No, absolutely not." I replied.
"Too late, you snooze you lose."
I rolled my eyes and just gave in, I let him control the music. And that meant a lot, especially for me.

"Hey guys, it's been so long." I said sarcastically as me and walker found the others in the food court of the mall.
"I know right it's been ages!" Mo said, embracing me in a hug and kissing me on the cheek.
"Walker look, mo is stealing your girl!" Connor whispered, but loud enough so that we could all hear.
"Shut up!" Walker said, punching his shoulder.
We all laughed and started walking around the mall. We had been walking for about a minute when walker looked at me, and grabbed my hand, not like in a rough way but in a way that was quickly enough that nobody saw. Well, that's what we thought anyway.
"Awww. Look at walker and Ev!" McKenna exclaimed.
We quickly moved our hands away from each other so nobody else could say anything.
"Let's go into Victoria's Secret, I want new pyjamas!" Mo said, already walking in.
"No, no please don't make me!" Brady pleaded.
"No!" Aryan practically shouted.
"Pleasee.." Walker begged.
"I will literally kill myself if you make me go in there." Connor added.
"You'll be fine!" Me and the other girls all said at once.
"No, we will not be fine." Connor said, crossing his arms.
"1..2..3!" All the girls counted.

"I will never forgive you for this!" Brady said, trying not to look at anything as he walked around the store.
Walker had his eyes closed and I had my arm linked with his, guiding him through. We eventually reached the pyjamas and I let go of walkers arm, running over to a cute set that was white and silk.
"It's cute, wait I have a good idea!" Mo said.
"We should all get matching!"
"Yes." All the girls said.
"How come we can't get matching?" Connor asked, not knowing what we were talking about.
"You wanna wear these?" I said picking up the silky pyjamas.
"Oh." He said.
We bought them and walked out of the store, walker took the bag out of my hand and walked forward.
"Hey!" I shouted.
"Yes, Evelyn?" Walker asked, acting innocent.
"I can hold my own bag thank you." I said, trying to grab it back.
"I have no clue what you're talking about."
I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the back of Brady.
"Ouch!" I said, rubbing my head.
"You're the one that walked into me!" Brady said, turning around.
"Why did you even stop?"
"Well if you were listening, we were getting ice cream." Brady answered.
"We were listening." I huffed.
"No you weren't, you were too busy flirting with walker!" Mo added.

I refused to talk to any of them for about 3 minutes after that interaction and walker ordered me ice cream, bubblegum, my favourite.
"Thanks." I took the ice cream from him, grinning.
The whole group just walked around and shopped for a while, until McKenna and Connor left, they said they wanted to go check out a store but I didn't believe them if you know what I mean.
"Me and Leah were gonna go see if we can find those boys that we saw earlier so we'll see you later." They said, and ran away so we couldn't object.
"Well, bye then." Brady said, while him and Aryan started to walk away.
"Where are you two going?" Walker asked.
"I don't know, but everyone else left." Aryan shrugged, and they walked away.

"Hey, how about we get matching hoodies?" Walker suggested, "so that you don't have to keep stealing mine."
"I do not!" I laughed.
"You have like 2 of them!" He said back to me, linking my arms the way he did back in V.S.
"Oh wow, I'm so sorry, I'll give them back asap." I said, trying to keep a straight face.
"You know that's not what I meant."
We walked into American eagle and walked around for a bit.
"This one?" Walker picked up this bright green hoodie with a bright pink logo on the side.
"It suits you." I said, giggling.
"Shut up." He said pushing me lightly into the clothes rack.
"That is actual abuse."
"Don't shout that!" He laughed.
"Oh yeah sorry I forgot, you're still scared of getting cancelled."

@walker.scobell
@evelynmeester01 ❤️❤️

@evelynmeester01
Ok cute, now pls help me find a hoodie 🙏
↪️ @walker.scobell
     Ok ok im sorry

@yourgirlmomona
Where are you guys we're looking for you it's been like an hour.
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     American eagle
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
     We're on our way

@user2521680387291
I love you guys!!

"They're coming now so we have to find something soon!" I told walker and he picked up this plain grey hoodie with the American eagle logo on it.
"Better than everything else you've picked out." I told him.
"Really?" He looked shocked.
"Yeah, let's get it!" I told him and he grinned wider than I've ever seen before.

                                                      A/N
There's gonna be a time jump next cchapter, but not a very big one. It's just going to time skip to Evelyn's birthday. We're just going to say that walker told everyone after the mall. But, I'm doing birthday posts next chapter but I'll do what I did with the playlist so that I'm not being mean. I've also given up of telling you how many words but there's around 2300. Byee 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...
105K 1.6K 23
Walker Scobell x fem reader (sneak peak of the story) "Now I'm sure you guys have all been waiting for this very moment. Just know if you didn't get...
4.6K 271 18
In which the two of them known each other since birth there mothers went to the same university and the two have been inseparable since Or In which...
95.4K 2.4K 25
โ yes, but i didn't expect him to actually respond! โž โ 6 month anniversary of our first ever word to each other๐Ÿ”ฅ โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”...